Rune
Dakota
Soran
19 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Giving Rise to the Winds - Page 4 Empty Re: Giving Rise to the Winds

Post by Gale December 2nd 2012, 5:49 pm

Luckily, instead of fleeing into the forest like Gale had thought, Silver came closer to him and settled down. Her tail began to wave, a characteristic he often associated with excitement or happiness. A light of amusement flashed in his eyes as he lay himself down onto the ground. Bits and pieces of leaves were scattered throughout the young wolf's fur but as to why, he knew not.

"I'm very well, thank you for asking; just got rather bored back at the den, the wolves I was talking to eventually left as they normally do. So I went and I tore apart a bush to occupy myself.. How about you, Gale?"

Ah, so there was the reason for the leaves. He laughed quietly, a warm sound that others tended to be surprised at. No one ever expected him to have such a warm, friendly laugh.

"I bet that bush never saw you coming. The ferocious predator known as Silver who is also the most dangerous creature in this forest." He nodded to her. "I'm doing just fine, thank you. Decided to come out into the forest since I can't handle the constant chitter-chatter of so many in one place."
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver December 2nd 2012, 11:06 pm

"I bet that bush never saw you coming. The ferocious predator known as Silver who is also the most dangerous creature in this forest."

"Yes; I am quite the vicious little beastly thing, aren't I? My young age sends all of the adults running!" Silver commented with a smile, giving a light wink on the first sentence; The second was completely serious, no sarcasm added. Smiling with her eyes now, her tail began to speed up once more, giving her a cheerful demeanor as all of her reservations and concerns were swept away; she liked this male. He was very nice, she did not understand now why others had acted as if he were some sort of terrifying monster. Maybe they just didn't know how to approach him; Silver wasn't sure.

"I'm doing just fine, thank you. Decided to come out into the forest since I can't handle the constant chitter-chatter of so many in one place."

"I'm glad you're well, then. I seem to have the opposite problem, I like to talk and make conversation, but there don't seem to be many who'll listen, because I'm young. I guess that's the curse of age; no one seems to fully trust opinions if you're too young and naive, or too old and off your rocker. I also appreciate silence, but I think I get a dose of that a little more than I prefer." She grinned at the last comment, it was something she found herself humored at; "But you seem really nice. I like you; because you don't seem to think that way at all; thank you." She simply smiled, hoping he'd appreciate the compliment.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
Giving Rise to the Winds - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Giving Rise to the Winds - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear December 3rd 2012, 2:59 am

Lᴏ ʀ ᴅ Hᴀ ʏ ᴛ ʜ ᴀ ᴍ

[ rp text ]
[ haytham's speech ]
[ other's speech ]

"I would watch myself if I were you. Take a tail out of place and I will not hesitate to put an end to your pathetic little life."
"Watch your back, stranger, cause drama or trouble and... Karma... Might get you back for it!"

Haytham glanced back at Karma, the bite in her words slipped over Haytham's cool disposition. His ears flicked as he shrugged off her words."I'd like to see you try my dear..." He whispered softly in the direction of the sharp female. He knew that he was playing on her nerves, but it humoured Haytham. Though the male turned back to face Rune, the leader who seemed to be on Haytham's case already. He looked to the female that spoke after Karma, one who was chuckling at her own joke. Haytham's eyes looked her over and then he dismissed her as nothing important.

“Clearly,”
“I’d like to think myself, the honest type. So I’ll go ahead and tell you that I see you as being one that needs to be watched, with a very close eye. Something exists within you, and at the moment I haven’t quite figured out what it could be.”
“You have my permission to stay with us Haytham, but how well you will be treated whilst here…is completely up to you.”

Haytham looked at Rune. The male had done nothing wrong, or as far as he knew, so far, but he was being treated like a criminal. Haytham's green eyes stared back at the leaders. He gave a small huff, but that more like of a big deep breath than anything ignorant.
"I thankyou for your hospitality...." He said softly again, the tawny orange male flicked his tail slightly and then moved aside, "I wont bother you with my presence any more then..." he said wistfully. He plodded along the rocks and then sat himself down looking over the horizon, thinking of what havoc he could get into.
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale December 3rd 2012, 5:00 pm

"Yes; I am quite the vicious little beastly thing, aren't I? My young age sends all of the adults running! I'm glad you're well, then. I seem to have the opposite problem, I like to talk and make conversation, but there don't seem to be many who'll listen, because I'm young. I guess that's the curse of age; no one seems to fully trust opinions if you're too young and naive, or too old and off your rocker. I also appreciate silence, but I think I get a dose of that a little more than I prefer. But you seem really nice. I like you; because you don't seem to think that way at all; thank you."

Gale just listened to Silver quietly, most of his attention upon her. She was rather intelligent, something that he appreciated. As to why the others avoided her didn't quite make sense to him. She was smart, as he thought before and she was very kind. He crossed his right paw over his left one as near the end of her contribution of the conversation. She liked him? Well, that was something odd. No one ever liked the Wanderer. It just didn't happen. Then again, he never set himself up to become someone who could be liked.

"You are most welcome, Silver." He murmured in reply, his embarrassment at the indirect praise causing him to hush his voice. "As to why they avoid you, I do not fully understand. You are young, yes, but you do have wisdom that many wolves twice your age lack. I've learned that speaking to the young often can fill the most experienced wolf with knowledge that they could never possess. Things change and the wolf with the least years always notice first."
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel December 5th 2012, 6:55 pm

C A S H E L
"Send the pain below."

The wind whistled through Cashel's ivory pelt. "Thank you, Karma." he said with light smile. "I appicate it a lot." Cashel grunted and stayed behind the ebony female. "I do beileve, I'll have to think of which rank I'd fit best eh?" he said with a small laugh. Just like I'd think how it'd go. The tall, yet muscular, wolf managed to sneak a quick glance down at the other wolves. Future pack mates and friends, he thought with a short quick smile. He noticed the brown brute from before and a few other brown pelts mingled in with that male's. He felt a little shockened to see another small whitish pelt from below. A young wolf, it seemed. Maybe a pup? Or yealring? Guess I'll find out evenuntally.

Those Addressed: Karma
(Sorry it's lame and late!)
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

http://www.silentstormpack.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota December 6th 2012, 11:01 am

Dakota

She felt it. Tiny tremors moving across her skin, raising goosebumps in their path, unsettled the resting she-wolf. It was a feeling similar to that of snow. When the cold slush dug just far enough through the fur to breach the skin, one achieved the exact same feeling that Dakota was experiencing in the midst of a nice summer. It made no sense to her. Beneath her fur, the chills continued to bother her. She was laying in the sun and the weather was nice, but it wasn't enough. What was going on? Shivering, the wolf thought, You're shivering. It was hard to understand but, Dakota was cold. It was unsettling to her, giving her mind the final push it needed to place the pieces together. You lack energy. You are shivering. You're not cold. You're ill. But fighters like you don't grow sick, now, do they? Her thoughts were giving her a headache, as they normally did.

Rising with shaky legs, the female looked around for the one known as Elysia. She had no doubt that this being had done something to her. By staring so intently, challenging her so openly, the bronze-colored female had somehow brought upon herself the wrath of an animal that was far more than she appeared to be. Bewitched, it seemed, by some kind of sudden illness. And who else was there to blame? Elysia was, afterall, the plagued phantom that lingered to wreak havoc on Dakota's fragile world. She sought out the bracken-colored wolf with a narrowed gaze. While her eyes scanned over the den area, the huntress couldn't help but look for signs that others had fallen ill as well. Could it, perhaps, be some kind of natural sickness? Or was it truly a curse laid upon her by the one known as Elysia? She noticed nothing out of place with the other wolves, causing a droplet of doubt to taint her once confident mindset. It could have very well been something natural, a cold of sorts. No, Pallatsera was a ghost that refused to leave Dakota, just as Elysia was a plague that would consume everything that was left of her. Full of feverish nausea and unjustified anger, the female stumbled away from the main den area. Her large body, clumsy with unsettled steps, disappeared into the thickets that surrounded the clearing. Oh, Dakota, what foolish games you play. Games you cannot win because you play against you.

Last edited by Dakota on December 7th 2012, 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/318/0/1/autumn_wolf_by_kh

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran December 6th 2012, 9:06 pm

"You always remind me of the foolishness of too much thought."
    "What do you suggest we distract ourselves with, Good Sir?"

Soran a small chuckle and shook his head as the female spoke, but his laughter soon faded as he noticed her eyes trained on the figure that stood behind him. Glancing over his shoulder, Soran recognized the sharp bronze of Dakota’s coat. How could he not? He had seen the coat again and again each time he glanced behind him. She always seemed be there, a guardian, or perhaps a teacher of sorts, always flitting in and out of Soran’s view. He had not spoken to her since before Palla’s death, though he knew it weighed heavily on her. Whatever her feelings towards Elysia, Soran had made a promise to do as best he could to keep Dakota from lashing out at Elysia; though he was sure it would never come to that.

“Well... if you are up for a walk, we could make a scouting trip out of if,” He offered, rising to his paws and turning towards the path that wound through the evergreen nettles. Before he began his stride into the forest, the hunter noted a strong, but moderately built wolf that he recognized as the loner that had confronted Rune and provoked Karma. He was nearly as tall as Soran himself, perhaps an inch or two shorter, though the hunter had a feeling he was able to hold his own.

“You cannot stride into another’s home as you please and simply demand hospitality. It would be most unwise.” Soran remarked, catching the glint in Haytham’s eye as he passed "I understand you are capable of giving the respect an Alpha deserves... but I'd advise you to share that respect with everyone in this pack, including the females." His tone was serious, but without an unkind expression. His message clear, the brute pushed through the underbrush into the dense foliage and out of sight.
Soran
Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysia December 9th 2012, 6:47 pm

She smiled a soft smile at him, not one of that simpering sort of adoration. She had seen such gazes and had no respect for them. There was something too idealistic about them, as if it was just waiting to be shattered. It was more of a quiet smile, if a smile could be capable of volume. It was quiet, like nearly everything about her. She forced herself to pull her gaze as far from Dakota as she could manage. She'd learned the other she-wolf's name from word of mouth, though had yet to actually speak to the other female. Hate and disgust filled eyes warded her from any attempt at friendship. Though none had actually explained the seemingly inexplicable hatred Dakota had for her, she'd surmised it had something to do with Pallatsera. She preferred not to ask.

"There is nothing I would enjoy more." And she meant it. She followed him as he rose, happy to simply pad behind him, near him, his bulk made her feel like he was her own private guardian. Of course such a thing was ridiculous to pretend. But it was pleasant nonetheless. She held back, as he confronted a male she didn't recognize. She'd never been one for confrontation.
Elysia
Elysia
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver December 16th 2012, 11:07 pm

A flattered expression crossed Silver's face immediately as her eyes casually cast themselves away from Gale's direction. It wasn't often that anyone complimented er like that.. And she both liked it and was mildly confused by it at the same time. Feelings she wasn't quite accustomed surfaced and caused her a fair amount of bewilderment. She looked at him, stunned. "Thank you.. Gale. I really appreciate that."

"So, is there anything you'd want to do? We could fish or something, I'm rather hungry. Or I could show you an herb my cousin Linnea introduced to me, I found one of the plants in the territory and it might amuse your tastes. It's kind of sweetly sour, vaguely lemony. You might like it!" She paused a moment. "Of course, if you'd rather just relax, then that is fine too." Silver's demeanor calmed a bit as she remembered how toned down and chilled out Gale was, maybe he would rather just relax then go on some ambiguous adventures. Silver really was fine with anything, she was just happy to be his friend now.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
Giving Rise to the Winds - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Giving Rise to the Winds - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale December 30th 2012, 4:48 am

"Thank you.. Gale. I really appreciate that. So, is there anything you'd want to do? We could fish or something, I'm rather hungry. Or I could show you an herb my cousin Linnea introduced to me, I found one of the plants in the territory and it might amuse your tastes. It's kind of sweetly sour, vaguely lemony. You might like it! Of course, if you'd rather just relax, then that is fine too."

Gale gave the small female a smile. Silver was embarrassed by his words, he could tell that, but she still remained. That indicated that she must have at least been glad by his words, hopefully. He laughed softly as her speech changed dramatically. He could tell that she wanted to do something, but she wanted to be courteous of what he may want to do as well. The large male stood and shook his long, fluffy coat.

"Well, let's go and find that plant. Unless you'd rather try hunting some small prey with me?" For the day, he would do what ever the young female wanted. He wasn't exactly picky with what he did. As long as he was with company that he enjoyed.
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver December 30th 2012, 1:00 pm

"Well, how about both, if we have the time?" She suggested with a happy tone, finding herself a bit more comfortable around Gale with every sentence uttered. It wasn't like she was very shy or distant, or even introverted. She was more unsure of herself, her capabilities, and what was expected of her. Back at her birth pack, she'd had a clear idea. But here, it was quite lacking; she didn't know. Her old ambition had been to be a guardian like her cousin and to be some sort of hero. Here, that option simply wasn't available, and left her stranded in a field of uncertainties.

Leading the way, and egging him to do so with a slightly tentative sway of the muzzle, she walked in a lively manner straight into the depths of the surrounding forests. Her walk was lively and free, her eyes fixed on a target only discernible in her memories of the whereabouts of this plant. "I don't know if you've ever thought to taste one, but it's called peppermint." she said, as she neared said plant. It smelled strongly and strangely. "Only take one tiny leaf and squeeze it in between your teeth, and it will feel like your mouth is kind of cold." Taking up one leaf in her mouth, she followed her own procedure. She didn't make any weird expressions to the strange taste, being used to it, but watched quietly to see if Gale would try one, and what his reaction would be.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale December 30th 2012, 4:06 pm

"Well, how about both, if we have the time?"

"Sounds good." Gale replied, giving his coat one last shake before he followed after her.

The two walked for a decent amount of time and the Wanderer found himself interested in their surroundings. He never had truly explored the land and honestly found it quite lovely. Briefly, the guardian wondered what this place would be like in in the autumn when everything was an array of different colours. Shaking his head at the thought, he picked up his gait to keep up with Silver.

"I don't know if you've ever thought to taste one, but it's called peppermint. Only take one tiny leaf and squeeze it in between your teeth, and it will feel like your mouth is kind of cold."

The warrior tilted his head slightly as the strange scent entered his smell receptors. Something was up and he knew it. However, he trusted Silver and carefully took a single leaf from the plant. Following the words she had spoken, the male's eyes widened at the peculiar taste. His tongue flicked in and out of his mouth, much like a snake's and he shook his head. He wasn't fond of the cold sensation in his mouth, nor did he like the taste!

"That's just horrible!" He murmured, trying to get every last bit of the peppermint out of his mouth. "How are you okay with this?"
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver December 30th 2012, 4:45 pm

Silver tried to hold in a bought of laughter at his somewhat humorous reaction, though an amused (but not maniacal or mischievous) smile did arise. "That was what I thought when Linnea had me taste it. But it grew on me a bit.. Especially on the really hot summer days. Oh, and I made this mistake, don't try to wash the taste out with water. It makes everything taste like you're drinking solid ice. " She commented, but her amusement soon turned to slight embarrassment at how much he seemed to dislike the peculiar taste.

"I'm really sorry, I didn't think you'd dislike it so much.." She grimaced. Maybe it was an especially strong leaf, or something. Nonetheless she wasn't very proud of his discomfort.

Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale December 30th 2012, 6:21 pm

"That was what I thought when Linnea had me taste it. But it grew on me a bit.. Especially on the really hot summer days. Oh, and I made this mistake, don't try to wash the taste out with water. It makes everything taste like you're drinking solid ice."

Whoever this Linnëa was, Gale was certain he'd have to destroy her. Figuratively that is. He wouldn't go around killing anyone for no good reason. If he ever met this Linnëa, he was going to have to give her a piece of his mind. Well, not really.

"Water equals bad. Got it." He said as he put his tongue back into his mouth. A small bubble of laughter grew in his chest. He must have looked rather silly!

"I'm really sorry, I didn't think you'd dislike it so much.."

"Don't worry about me, Silver. It's more of me just being unfamiliar with it than disliking it. It is actually okay now." That it was. The taste of the peppermint seemed more familiar on his tongue. He touched his nose to her ear in comfort. He was fine; he didn't want her to be down.
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver December 31st 2012, 2:39 pm

"Haha, good, good, I just got a bit worried there." She replied lamely. A wave of discomfort washed over her as he touched her ear- she wasn't exactly used to someone other than family or siblings being in close proximity, even a friend. It was awkward for her. This was the point when she decided she needed more socialization. She shook off the unfamiliar feelings, and put on a more familiar emotion- a smile. "Thanks"

"So, what do you want to hunt, Elag?" She said his name backwards, for comedic affect. Considering this wolf wasn't some boring, bland, over emotional adult wolf that was all mature and whatnot, she found herself comfortable enough to be a bit silly, and in general to just be the normal casual Silver. Continuing a content and friendly smile, she sat down, patiently awaiting his answer.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 1st 2013, 2:44 am

The dark female was not too impressed with the weather, but then again, she had never cared for the cold. Clouds had rolled in, but Karma thought nothing of it as she looked on at the pack. They seemed so ... content. Shaking against the chill, the shadow coloured female sighed. There were none that seemed particularly keen to be approached, as they appeared to be alone, or were with some other, busied with their duties.

Shrugging, Karma maneuvered about. No point in waiting about for something to happen. She would patrol the borders to ensure that they were safe. As she head off, she could only help but wonder if she would have any followers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas January 1st 2013, 5:01 am

OCC: My apologies if Karma is a gray wolf. But I cannot tell which color is Karma because there's clearly a difference in the avatar and the signature. (YOU DON'T SAY) Razz

Lucas caught a glimpse of a distant black wolf, while his eyes examined the separated groups of the pack, it was a female, no doubt. Probably going on to scout and patrol the borders of the forest, but impossibly not the entire territory, it would be absurd that she would survive the travel along the borderline of the entire territory. So a small walk could do, as nothing important seemed going on. Making some friends won't hurt, would it? He quickly punched his rear forward and got himself behind the she-wolf.

"Hey, wait!"
Lucas
Lucas
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 1st 2013, 8:07 am

(Oh, hahah. The signature is still of Liafi. I haven't gotten myself to make one for Karma yet.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver January 1st 2013, 11:47 am

(You should check out your secret santa and see if that's signature material.. Or something.)
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Giving Rise to the Winds - Page 4 Empty Blake appears

Post by Blake January 1st 2013, 7:02 pm

Blake followed behind them, but was she truly one of them? She allowed her glacial orbs to roll in their socket as the scanned the other wolves. "How can they live so close to each other, So nice?" She muttered and she continued to trudge on. Her scar on her right shoulder gleamed and she looked up and saw a storm coming, and ignored it.
Blake
Blake
Scout

http://www.silverwildernesspack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota January 1st 2013, 9:02 pm

Dakota

Having calmed down significantly, thoughts gradually drawn away from the topic of bewitching and Elysia with time, Dakota made her way back towards the main den area. She had been sun-bathing, cleansing in the rays. It was a natural inclination for the female. The sun offered a beautiful way to warm old bones and old souls, both of which the female felt she had sometimes. Now, making her way through the brush, the female was determined to keep her newly found calm. This specifically meant avoiding Elysia, and probably Gale, for the brute had caused her temper to boil earlier. Checking off people on her mental list, Dakota tottered along without paying too much attention. Maybe it was her lack of attentiveness that caused it or maybe it was a deliberate act brought on by some subconsciousness desire to stop, but the female was abruptly halted by her collision with another body. Fierce golden eyes, lit ablaze with surprise, took in the sight of a new face, one of a white wolf. For a moment, the haunted female thought it might be Pallatsera, heartbeat quickening in her chest. But no, not all the markings were there. It was no ghost, no Pallatsera. Pulse fading and eyes shifting downwards, they snagged on the sight of the wolf's right shoulder. A scar, jagged and puffy, was prominent enough to invoke Dakota's curiosity. Even so, she remained silent, torn between apologizing and engaging a conversation or simply moving along.

Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake January 1st 2013, 9:07 pm

Blake snarled at the wolf that tackled into her and got up and pinned her angrily. "Watch where your going!" Her voice tense with fury. She snapped in the wolf's face and then got off of her and sat down farther away. "Get lost, Mutt."
Blake
Blake
Scout

http://www.silverwildernesspack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver January 1st 2013, 9:13 pm

Quiet and mottled voices only a short distance away, caused Silver's attention to snap away like a stretched rubber band. Her head flicked to a retort of a voice snapping at another wolf, unfamiliar, through the trees. It seemed only a short distance away from where the two stood. "Let's check this out." She mumbled curiously to Gale, without taking her eyes off where the confrontation was, then trotting into the foliage towards the voices and muffled pawsteps.

Dakota, and another wolf. Evidently, very irked at each other, apparently both had gone through something. It looked like they were ready to go for the jugulars now. Silver watched, quietly, her eyes simply taking in the scene. It was about to go down, and she knew it.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran January 1st 2013, 9:21 pm

Soran's ears swiveled as the sound of a biting snarl cut through the cold winter air. With strangers approaching the small pack without so much as an after thought, Soran knew it was only a matter of time before one appeared with the idea of bloodshed. Glancing at Elysia, he mumbled something along the lines of a detour and took a separate path through the thicket. The trees were nearly barren with the approach of winter, and Soran’s walk was crisp with the sound of frozen leaves underfoot. It wasn’t long before he found the culprit; a lightly colored female challenging none other than the brave Dakota.

Soran laughed, he couldn’t help but do so. To challenge Dakota was to challenge death itself. Soran knew that despite his height and muscle, even he couldn’t win; perhaps hold out until the end at best. He found he wasn’t alone as the bright color of Silver’s fur materialized from the brush as well. He caught her eye and grinned; for she knew all to well of what would result from the loners’ boldness.
Soran
Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota January 1st 2013, 9:31 pm

Dakota

"Watch where you're going! Get lost, Mutt."

It was like a trigger. Like a mistaken strike of flint against steel, there was the spark. A collision of body against body was Dakota's strike. The new wolf was upon her, snarling, snapping, and threatening. Ebony pupils, the dark suns in golden eyes, dilated with the sudden adrenaline. They focused on the sight of saliva coated jaws, watching the clashing of teeth near her flesh. But then it was over, as quickly as it had begun. The wolf pulled itself away from her. Her assault was over. But from the strike, a fire burst.

It was like the taste of flesh on a starved dog's tongue. Everything about the creature that so openly challenged her screamed to Dakota. Her body stiff, heart once again quickening in her chest, the female stood with eyes trained like a predator on prey. She wanted words, curses, to flow openly from her parted jaw, but nothing came. Not a single word, only the bubbling of something only a beast could bring forth. A fleshy, pink tongue swept across Dakota's exposed teeth before her ears pulled back and she lunged. Her body collided with the new female's, teeth looking to tear flesh and bathe in blood. Within her chest, a heart pumped blood while a soul craved to spill it.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next