Dakota
Soran
19 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Giving Rise to the Winds - Page 6 Empty Re: Giving Rise to the Winds

Post by Dakota January 2nd 2013, 5:39 pm

Dakota

It caused her skin to quiver, just the proximity of Gale's form near hers. Dakota didn't move as he addressed her wounds. Having her injuries cleaned was no foreign affair for the she-wolf. It was amazing that she still trembled with uneasiness when another assisted her. She could feel the anxiety bubbling her stomach, the inability to accept nor decline help causing her stress. But she'd die without another's aid. Dakota knew how infection killed better than anyone. "That's good," she breathed, voice suddenly fierce, fear masked behind sharp anger. As the words left her mouth, Dakota knew their tone was uncalled for. Instead of apologizing, the female stared at Blake's severed ear that rested alone on the ground.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/318/0/1/autumn_wolf_by_kh

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake January 2nd 2013, 6:41 pm

Blake woke up to her wounds have being tended to. She look at her ear, still lying lifeless on the earth. She, soberly, padded over to it and picked it up, and then padded a few feet away, dug a small quick hole and buried it. She marked the hole with a dead branch with shriveled leaves.
Blake
Blake
Scout

http://www.silverwildernesspack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cenzie January 2nd 2013, 6:48 pm

Cenzie yawned, and walked into the area. Other wolves were among it, so she kept her distance. Holding back a snicker, she flopped down on the ground; hoping her rump didn't colide too hard. The white canine shrugged, not caring about her rump, or most importantly, the groung. A pair of blue eyes scanned the area, but she also hoped she wasn't a distraction, and she hoped no one would come near her.

Cenzie
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale January 2nd 2013, 7:12 pm

"That's good,"

The second that the huntress spoke, Gale moved himself away. He wasn't about to risk continuing and maybe losing his own ear. Some blood coated his chest where he had touched her fur on accident. The Wanderer shifted himself away from Dakota and began to clean off himself. He regained that steady rhythm that he had when cleaning Dakota; it didn't take long for him to be free of blood.

"Would you like anything else?" He asked the huntress quietly. The warrior looked at Blake for a moment as the female dug a sort of grave for her severed ear. Gale couldn't imagine ever having to do such a thing. His maroon-hued ears twitched as he thought about it. Honestly, it wouldn't be too bad to lose one, though he preferred them right where they were.
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear January 2nd 2013, 11:09 pm

[H A Y T H A M]

Haytham padded along, he had been accepted into the banishing winds, and in turn had a place that would provide him with food and shelter, if he provided protection. Though Haytham might not be as big as some of the guardian's such as Gale. He was still remarkably strong for his size, and often used his opponents attacks to his advantage and turned them upon themselves. He was quick and agile and knew how to deal death easily.

His ears flicked as he meandered through the territory just walking plainly along the sandy dirt that covered the ground. He gave a yawn and perked his ears as he heard the final passings of a scuffle. He headed towards it, smelling plenty of other wolves already there. He looked along and spotted a bronze-y wolf and a silver-y wolf both covered in blood, Haytham didn't know either of them, but spotted a familiar face along the side. He padded over to her. It was Karma.

"What is happening here my love?" he questioned the dark she wolf. His tail flicked as he stood aside her, perhaps even leaning upon the she wolf slightly.

Wolves Addressed | Karma
Wolves Mentioned | Blake, Dakota
Sidenotes | None!

Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota January 3rd 2013, 2:44 am

Dakota

"Would you like anything else?"

Watching Gale's reaction, reading into his instantaneous recoil from her form, Dakota swallowed. There was the iron taste of blood in her mouth still. It lingered, staining her tongue and dousing her taste buds. Familiar, yet still displeasing, the flavor faded gradually as more spit pooled in her jaws. Her eyes remained on the brute next to her, watching him clean his fur. He had pulled himself away with Dakota's anger, provoking her curiosity. Could it be that the Wanderer fears me too? A sudden sadness wavered across her face, if only for a moment. It faded as she spoke. "Do you understand now, why our encounter before was so dangerous?" she asked, needing to know the answer. Do you understand I'm practically insane? Does anyone? Do I?  Dakota paused, collecting her thoughts through the fuzzy screen that remained after her most recent adrenaline rush. "I only wish to explain that, while grateful for such assistance now, I do not play games, specifically those engaged with you."

Her body sunk to the floor, eyes closing as her rigid muscles finally began to give. With her new wounds, it was hard for the female to find any comfort in lying down, but it was the only thing she could think to do. "
I am no fool," she sighed, head carefully balanced on her paws. Gale did not become any less transparent to the female as her eyes remained closed. He had said of his 'intentions' earlier, and that had been enough for the Huntress. Even if he had helped her now, Gale was hardly stomached by the bronze-colored female. He would not gain her trust so easily, not when he acted so similarly to a trap. One wrong step and Dakota would be out. And the female had been through far too much to fall to a simple wanderer.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas January 3rd 2013, 9:15 am

A foreign scent verged upon a few meters behind, presumably by the black she-wolf. It made him worry, more strangers? His head turned with a snarl. His lips had barely shifted, but still held a sign of monitory. A medium sized wolf stood by Karma, a male. He stood slightly shorter than Lucas, but this scent was a little familiar to his nostrils, was he....? Yes, that was the same wolf that used to assemble problems. So it wasn't a problem, he wasn't an outsider anymore. Lucas sat, watching both the wolf that was laying unconscious minutes before, currently tending to bury her ear. Dakota was up, her wounds were being treated by another male, a fellow guardian but is going to be safe and sound in no time. Both wolves had done a good job in wounding each other, but Dakota got the upper hand by just pulling off an ear. A young immature wolf approached Dakota and the male, he hadn't seen something this size for a while, as he had been alone since he began his life on his own. However, he decided to approach the three wolves.

"Hello Dakota." He said with a small feeble smile, hardly visible but it was just there. He nodded to the male and the younger wolf. "Greetings to you as well."

--------------------
Wolves addressed : Dakota - Gale - Silver
Lucas
Lucas
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale January 3rd 2013, 12:30 pm

"Do you understand now, why our encounter before was so dangerous?"

"Not quite yet, I don't." Gale replied in kind. He saw that Dakota was a near relentless adversary in battle, but something made him think that she was more.. controlled? Than she truly let on. He believed that the only time that her immense anger struck was when she needed an outlet for emotions that had been bubbled up for much too long. "Though, I'm not too worried about myself. Never have been."

"I only wish to explain that, while grateful for such assistance now, I do not play games, specifically those engaged with you. I am no fool,"

"Never would I have made that assumption." This reply was quieter as the Wanderer began to detach himself from Dakota. She was fine; he was no longer obligated to remain at her side.

"Hello Dakota. Greetings to you as well."

The warrior nodded to his fellow guardian. That was the only reply that would come from him now as he fully detached himself from the group by standing and walking away. Maybe later he'd coax Silver into hunting since their trip out was cut short. Or maybe they'd end up leaping over and even into bushes like the young female liked to do. Then again, he could always lend his time to another wolf and let himself get to know various pieces about the wolves he was staying with. He wouldn't let them get to know too much about himself, but he would do his absolute best to get as much on them as he could.

Thoughts of his previous intentions made his stomach roll. Was he going soft already?

[Probably going to completely redo Gale. I can't role-play him at all to what he had been when I first joined.]
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 3rd 2013, 4:59 pm

Derek shuffled through the forest his mind full of nothing. Thoughts came and went filled with nonsense and random ideas. This was common, it helped him cope with other things. But for now the giant was content. The forest around him was quiet, only filled with the normal chirps from the animals around him.

Derek stopped as a voice came to him, it was familiar but not one he had ever really spoken too. Gale. That was right, Derek stopped unsure if he should intrude on what might be happening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale January 3rd 2013, 5:07 pm

"Hey Derek." Gale greeted the large guardian as he came up to him.

The Wanderer had been walking through the territory for a little while when he had come across Derek. Being away from all the blood shed allowed the guardian time to the thoughts that swirled in his mind. It appeared that talking to Silver had changed his perspective on his goal. He didn't want to hurt her or anyone else that she cared for. It would be a despicable move and cause him great guilt. However, he also knew that he couldn't just let the pack get away unscathed. He'd have to do.. something. Anything.

"Out for a stroll?" He knew that he was being strangely friendly and didn't understand why until a few seconds after. It had been his mate, his Pallatsera who was now dead. Since when did Gale care about such things? Well, he wasn't going to bother changing now.
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake January 3rd 2013, 5:11 pm

Blake had never felt so.. alone in her period of breathing. She glanced back at the other wolves, most of them seeking refuge somewhere else with old friends. But no, This wolf had to stand tall in a world alone. There would never be another wolf there to support her, and just be her friend. For she was to stand brave, and fight off cold storms for she was tougher then trees alone. She returned to her crimson bed, and laid in it, soaking her stomach with the gore once again.
Blake
Blake
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 3rd 2013, 5:36 pm

Derek's grey eyes settled on the male beside him and a soft smile pressed his lips. It was a friendly smile. This was the behavior he was used to now. He did not understand, he was fine, many believed he should be broken inside but strangely he felt at peace.

"Indeed, just getting some quiet time. Pack life can be very loud, it is good for one to enjoy the sound of silence. And you, what are you doing out her by yourself?" He asked in reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake January 3rd 2013, 5:51 pm

Blake got up and followed The wolves named Gale and Derek peering at them, Her yellow eyes glinting.

"Indeed, Just getting some quiet time. Pack life can be quite loud, it is good for one to enjoy the sound of silence. And you, what are you doing out here by yourself?"

Blake listened quietly, "Wise words." She stepped on a branch making a small crack noise. She backed away, Hoping they didn't hear.
Blake
Blake
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale January 3rd 2013, 5:55 pm

"Indeed, just getting some quiet time. Pack life can be very loud, it is good for one to enjoy the sound of silence. And you, what are you doing out her by yourself?"

"I'm just getting away as well. I am no longer needed there and I can't stand crowds." Gale replied as he completely stopped his progress. It seemed that Derek had either gotten over his mate's demise or he was very good at hiding. His tan-hued paws started to itch at the lack of movement. "Would you like to walk with me for a while? I can't seem to be able to stand still right now."

There was a special sort of something that could be labelled as pity in Gale's system. But it wasn't quite said emotion. He certainly didn't envy Derek for falling in love. Every time the Wanderer had seen love, there was so much pain behind it. He could never imagine losing the one that you had given your heart too. That would simply be too much.

The sound of a branch snapping under paw caught Gale's attention. Instantly, he was alert with his teeth bared and hackles raised. It only ever took him a moment's notice to go from civil to the state that he was in now. However, he felt himself relax when he noticed that it was Blake who had joined them.

"Care to join us, Blake, as long as Derek doesn't mind?" He asked her, keeping his green-eyed gaze on her.
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 3rd 2013, 6:00 pm

Derek nodded his head to the invitation to walk with the male. He had been out long enough and could use some interaction. When a wolf came into view, Derek was slightly confused. He had apparently been gone too long. He had no memory of this wolf. But he would not say no to this, Blake, joining the two non-social wolves.

"I have no problem with your presence" He replied in case he had not made it clear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake January 3rd 2013, 6:08 pm

"You... You want me to join you?" She turned her face so you couldn't see the lost ear, For she felt slightly embarrassed for the loss. She nodded, "Alright." Perhaps it was a good idea to learn more about the rest of these wolves, and possibly finally find a friend. She continued to keep her head turned slightly so you could not see the bump coming off her cranium.
Blake
Blake
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale January 3rd 2013, 11:17 pm

"I have no problem with your presence"

Gale smiled at Derek for a few moments before he turned to look at Blake. Her face had turned and it took him a while to come up with any conclusions as to why. At first, he thought that she was just nervous about having to come up with an answer for them or at the invitation. However, he thought of her ear. It was gone and she had turned that part of her away.

"You... You want me to join you? Alright."

"I think it would be nice and since Derek's agreed, we can simply talk." With that, the Wanderer started to walk. He knew that the other two would catch up without much delay. "Any activities in mind that we could participate in? Besides walking?" He was asking no one in particular.
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake January 3rd 2013, 11:28 pm

Blake just wanted to be free of all the pain and hurting, so she pricked her only lobe, "Race you to the bush?" She pointed at the bush far ahead with her nose and looked at the Wanderer. She was certainly small, but was sure she could beat the larger male in a race.
Blake
Blake
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 3rd 2013, 11:37 pm

Derek took his spot beside the other male and remained quiet until topic of a race was brought up. He looked down at his large size, and knew he would overpower the little female, Gale might have a chance but why ruin perfectly good walking?

"I will decline but I will wait at the end, and see who wins, if that is what you wish to do. If not I know of a good place full of little rodents that could use a good cleaning out." He suggested, knowing food was one thing more people did not decline.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota January 4th 2013, 1:51 am

Dakota

Gale's reply was nothing short than unsatisfactory. Everything about him was suddenly very... dim. Luckily, the brute moved away from her as suddenly as he had appeared. The Wanderer departed and Dakota was left with a wolf known as Lucas.They had briefly spoken before, encountered each other on rare flits of simple greetings and introductions. She harbored almost no information of that wolf who suddenly addressed her.

"Hello Dakota"

While in no mood for discussion, the female replied as a simple courtesy. "Hello, Lucas," she replied, body still relaxed on the ground. Rest was all she desired, her body aching with the affects of new wounds, new thoughts. It was time to recover. It was time to forget. Pallatsera would no longer be her demon, nor Elysia be her ghost. There were things that needed doing, steps to take forward. And Dakota had every intention of moving on. It seemed Blake's outburst had been just what she needed to understand that. At least one good thing had come from the altercation, with a new sense of direction finding itself a home in Dakota's mind. Even so, the only thing Dakota could think of was her sudden desire for someone to talk with. It didn't have to be a great listener or someone who was good at chatting, no. All she wanted was someone to have a meaningless discussion with that would mean nothing tomorrow, that would mean nothing then. Something that would distract her.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 4th 2013, 3:44 am

As it seemed, the brawl was cleared up, and Karma found herself sighing in relief. She wasn't one for violence, and felt that this would require some sort of puzzling explanation. However, of course, Haytham decided that this was an ample time to approach her and question the situation - also daring to call her his love. Karma turned quickly to him and found the words not coming. She frowned, uncertain of why it was that she was suddenly speechless with this particular thorn in her side. "It seems that the newcomer and Dakota got into a fight," she explained carefully. "But it seems to be cleared up now," she added with a glance to the now boring scene. The dark female then took off to continue scouting out the territory, and for whatever reason, she turned to look at Haytham and made an offer that was so unlike anything she thought she would ever wind up doing - at least for Haytham. "Would you like to scout the territory for danger with me?" she questioned. "I am afraid that it will be dreadfully boring and will have a particular lack of adventure," she added. Then, quickly, she bit her tongue and took off to complete her task without so much as waiting for the male to respond.

She said nothing as she maneuvered through the territory. There seemed to be nothing out of order at the moment, but as it stood, there was always that moment for the peace to shift to chaos. As she walked, though, Karma eyed Gale and Derek off on their own, and to her luminous golden eyes, they looked altogether too happy; so, what better to ruin two male's fun than to have a female interfere? Grinning to herself, Karma dismissed Alex and marched over to the pair. "I do hope that you two have something productive going on with this lollygagging," she announced herself with a grin to the pair.

While she did not know Gale too well, she knew Derek, and that was well enough for her.

Last edited by Karma on January 5th 2013, 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune January 4th 2013, 4:10 am

I take it you won, Rune called out softly as he carried himself forward until he was merely inches away from Dakota and Lucas. The alpha didn’t bother to give any formal greetings to either of the two; instead he eased his lower half down upon the ground so that he would be sitting. I feel as if I should scold you for getting into fights, but in the end we both know that I’m not that type of wolf. He began as his eyes hung on Dakota’s mostly brown figure.Plus, I highly doubt you would listen to what I had to say anyways. He finished quietly, his last sentence almost a died out whisper that risked being carried away with the light, but chilling breeze. Fights were always a tricky sort of game, because the outcome of each one was so different and unpredictable. In this particular instance Dakota had been rather lucky, when compared alongside her opponent. A wolf that Rune had still not come across, but that could easily be rectified if Rune desired.
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
Giving Rise to the Winds - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Giving Rise to the Winds - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota January 4th 2013, 4:31 am

Dakota

"I take it you won. I feel as if I should scold you for getting into fights, but in the end we both know that I’m not that type of wolf. Plus, I highly doubt you would listen to what I had to say anyways."

Rune's voice caused Dakota's momentarily closed eyes to open quickly. The sight of her old friend, one who had literally been there since the beginning, caused a smile to erupt on the female's features. It was like seeing a sibling or parent after a long time away. That familiar bond she shared with no one else, save the male that had been her king for what seemed like a lifetime, caused all her worries to suddenly vanish. There was no hiding the happiness as it bubbled up on her features, as there was no hiding it as it became so evident in her next spoken words. "She started it," the female laughed slightly, mockingly trying to defend her reasoning for fighting. She felt like a child beside Rune, attempting to avoid chastisement for poor choices. But Rune understood and there was no real reason to defend her earlier decision to participate in battle. "I'd listen," Dakota replied with a short grin, "But I'd take it as more of a suggestion." She laughed a little more, knowing full and well that if Rune ever did tell her to quit picking fights, she'd stop without a second thought.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver January 4th 2013, 10:20 am

Silver paused momentarily, finding herself hesitant as more wolves approached Dakota. More herbs still held gently in her jaws, she was careful not to squeeze any. But it was only moments before she was walking towards Dakota again, for she had to medicate her for infection. No exceptions. She walked around the back of Dakota, and slowly up to her wounded shoulder. "I don't mean to interrupt, er, sorry. If I can have just a minute, I'm just going to give you some stuff to help with infections." She said quietly, obviously trying not to be a nuisance to the two conversing canines. "Oh, and let me know if you have any problems with your shoulder when it heals, hopefully you didn't tear any muscles... But I'm just being silly and fretting now. And when you get the chance, eat these. You can chew them or just swallow them, they have a funny taste, like winter in your mouth." She put a few leaves down in between Dakota and Rune.

She then waited for Dakota to respond, before she would put stuff on the shoulder. She wasn't interested in getting snapped at, as well, it seemed she was talking to Rune. That alone made her feel awkward, butting into a conversation, but she did want to care for Dakota. She wasn't keen on having some poor pack mate getting deathly ill; she didn't want to battle off an infection. But it was funny, how some wolves battled each other, and Silver simply battled and fended off sickness.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
Giving Rise to the Winds - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Giving Rise to the Winds - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali January 4th 2013, 5:39 pm

Kali took her first few steps into the new land, cautiously placing her paws softly onto the earth below. Startled by the sudden smell of canids, she had yet to realize where she was. This wasn't home, it was far from it. Even the air had a weird feeling to it...everything was different, which made her on edge even more. Kali had found her way here somehow, though she figured now wasn't the time to try and understand how she got here, but moreso on how she'd survive. This land was like none she's ever seen, so everything made her jumpy. She lifted her muzzle slowly, taking in the scent of canids nearby and wondering if she should go towards them and possibly ask for help if they were kind enough to lead her on the right path, or ignore them and hope they didn't find her. Realizing her dilemma, Kali stopped moving and thought to herself.
Kali
Kali
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next