Rune
Dakota
Soran
19 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Giving Rise to the Winds - Page 3 Empty Re: Giving Rise to the Winds

Post by Elysia November 26th 2012, 12:10 am

She smiled a rueful smile, shaking her head. He was of course right, as he usually was. For all that he came to her for advice - which she was happy to give - he always seemed to hold the insights she was blind to. She looked to him, her ears perking. She admired him, and her admiration was no secret. She saw no reason to keep it as such. He'd been with the pack for far longer than she had, eons longer in fact. She stood, dropping into a languid stretch. She shook out her fur, rising to her paws. Even at full standing height, she was only a small bit taller than a sitting Soran. But she liked this. His bulk made her feel safe, secure. It was a strange feeling, one a whole pack couldn't give her - but occasional individuals could.

"You always remind me of the foolishness of too much thought." Some said there was no such thing as too much thought, but she believed there was. When one spent all one's time wrapped in their own mind, well it tended to become a prison. Almost no one knew this better than her. She canted her head at him, her eyes gaining a quiet light. "What do you suggest we distract ourselves with, Good Sir?" Her eyes strayed behind him, noticing Dakota for the first time. She was a short distance off, her narrowed gaze focused on Elysia. Elysia's ears twitched uncomfortably. There was clear dislike in the other female's eyes, a distaste Elysia couldn't yet comprehend yet still felt guilt for.
Elysia
Elysia
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear November 26th 2012, 12:25 am

Lᴏ ʀ ᴅ Hᴀ ʏ ᴛ ʜ ᴀ ᴍ

[ rp text ]
[ haytham's speech ]
[ other's speech ]

“I happen to prefer the word Leader over Master, but I suppose when you compare the two terms they are one in the same. That and I can tell by your accent, that you are from a different land and so I suppose you may call me whatever you want, as long as you understand who I am.”
“Now if you would, please introduce yourself and, tell me why you are here. Are you perhaps looking for a place to call home, or are you merely passing through?”

Haytham looked at the male. His green eyes running him over. Looking for his weak points and his stronger ones. Haytham gave a small huff. He sat before the wolf, showing his still comfort around the pack even though he was a lone in the midst of them. The male seemed to be polite.... But what seemed and what was were two different things, this was something that Haytham had always done well.

He gave a flick of his tail. This wolf seemed smart. But again, seemed and are were completely different things, Haytham gave a bored roll of his eyes.
"Mmm Karma, you know how to rub a wolf the right way " He chuckled as he padded along the female's side. He rubbed his own side up against hers.

As she stopped, he stood beside the female. Looking at the wolf she addressed. He then looked at the two wolves that accompanied him one a female, and the other a male that Haytham had spotted before.
"Hmm. Well you caught me out there, sir.... My name is Haytham. I am originally from.. well. not here. I was just passing on through, but I wouldn't mind staying in the company of your pack..." He spoke in the terms and tone that Rune had, he gave a small smile, but underneath that smile hidden beneath his fur, a deep grin, a plotting one, he would weave himself into the pack.
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 26th 2012, 1:14 am

Derek dipped his head to hide the grin that came to his mouth. Leave it to Rune to be able to read a wolf simply by looking at him. Derek had to admit the male always knew how to handle others. It was one of the many traits that Derek admired in his friend. Stepping out of the circle Derek noticed Dakota, staring at the wolf called Elysia. Derek could not stare at that female for too long, her image bringing up memories that he was beginning to let go.

Knowing he would not be too far from the group should Rune need him, Derek padded softly yet another friend, and one of the few that truly understood his loss, but unlike him, she was not coping as well. "Dakota? May I join you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 26th 2012, 11:34 am

When Haytham slid against her and made his comment, Karma shivered with discomfort. Her gaze flicked pleadingly to Rune before falling to the ground. Karma shied away from the male and listened as Rune greeted him with the warmth that was to be expected. Of course, she had hoped that her phrasing had hinted that this wolf was nothing but trouble, but of course, now that he was in the presence of their leader, he seemed to be portraying more appropriate behavior.

What is he scheming? she wondered, looking at the mutli-colored wolf. Derek slipped off to speak with another, leaving the dark female to feel even more helpless than before. Thanks a lot, Derek she thought a little bitterly. Karma looked over at Rune as the two discussed Haytham's intentions there. Oh how she wished that she could ask him to get out! "Well, you seem able to handle this one, Rune," she remarked, dismissing herself.

However, the female was not done. In turn for Haytham's teasing, Karma slid around him and whispered a low thread into his ear, "I would watch myself if I were you. Take a tail out of place and I will not hesitate to put an end to your pathetic little life."
She said for the first time
Wolves Adressed: Haytham & Rune

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas November 26th 2012, 4:17 pm

Lucas stepped forward as he approached Derek. It was time to make some 'friends'. Whether or not Derek had noted Lucas, he managed to spout out two words before the wolf had realized his approach. "Greetings, Derek." With respect, Lucas slightly dipped his head to the higher authorized canine, awaiting a response as he stood upon his feet patiently.

(Short. Sorreh!)

Last edited by Lucas on December 5th 2012, 3:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Lucas
Lucas
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune November 26th 2012, 7:14 pm

Lucas, Derek is no longer the lead guardian. We restarted in ranks and so everyone is just a regular member.
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
Giving Rise to the Winds - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Giving Rise to the Winds - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota November 26th 2012, 9:21 pm

Dakota

"Dakota? May I join you?"

The sudden voice beside Dakota caused her eyes to flicker towards the approaching creature. Her face instantly burst into a warm smile, removing the scowl that had been so prevalent on her darkened features. Any thought of Elysia evaporated as the female recognized Derek. She responded to the male's words with a softness that Dakota only managed when around her old friends. Derek and the she-wolf had spent a majority of their lives together, or at least, Dakota believed they had. It sure felt that way. "Oh, Derek! Of course you can," the bronze female shifted slightly to dispel the rigid muscles that had overcome her with her recent anxiety. It was strange to feel so suddenly different from her earlier turmoil. The plagued wolf, seemingly born from the ashes of Pallatsera, had managed to rattle the beast to her very core. Derek was a much needed relief from the creature known as Elysia.

"
You must think I'm crazy," Dakota whispered as the brute settled down beside her. She suddenly felt small, insecure, beside her old friend. Derek knew her scars better than anyone. They had shared a common wound named Pallatsera, but had suffered different repercussions from such injuries. While Dakota seemed to be rotting, her cut festering with regret and anger—Elysia must have seen this in her eyes for those long minutes—from the past, Derek seemed to be doing quite well. She envied him for this ability to understand his love's death and to move past it. But, then again, having a hole in your heart was a lot different from having a hole in your pride.

Dakota suddenly stiffened as another wolf approached them. The one known as Lucas, who the bronze colored wolf had never truly encountered, greeted Derek. It was strange, to see this new, young face. She felt her features settling back into place; a stoic, impenetrable appeal became her image once again.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/318/0/1/autumn_wolf_by_kh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 27th 2012, 12:06 pm

Derek shook his head as she spoke her words You must think I'm crazy far from it really. "I think you and I share a common wound, and it makes us vulnerable to other emotions, ones that may be far nastier than what we are really feeling. And I can understand your feelings towards said wolf. It will just take time, and a lot of effort on our parts to overcome the horrible feelings." He smiled at the female beside him and butted his head against her shoulder, sharing n a close comrade.

It was then that the wolf known as Lucas came forward to them. As a fellow guard Derek had memorized his face. After all they would fight together when the pack called, would they not? "Greetings Lucas"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas November 28th 2012, 10:38 am

"Greetings Lucas."

Derek responded, he was the same wolf that had got him inside the pack. Derek was probably was the closest wolf to Lucas, even though he's barely a friend. Lucas stood upon his pads, his back stretched down, as his muscular physique seemed to express itself between the hairy coat of Lucas'. His eyes switched to the female that stood by Derek. Apparently, they were close friends. Or more like partners, to Lucas' perspective. He gave a respectful look before he had greeted the she-wolf as well. "I'm Lucas, just if you had been wondering." he said, just before showing he was relaxed in the company of two, sitting down, he opened an idea. "What are your two up to then?"
Lucas
Lucas
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel November 28th 2012, 5:56 pm

C A S H E L

"Live life at it's fullest."

Cashel stood from only yards away, listening to the pack wolves words. It seemed as though they were about to accept or get to know a stranger. The ivory brute titled his head with interest and slowly sat down upon his haunches. At least if one of them were to spot the rough male this close, he had two ways of protecting himself. One of them being his size, mainly used for in battle or small fights. The other? His speed. Unlike most he's seen before, Cashel had both a large size packed with a great amount of muscel and speed to follow up. A short huff sounded from his locked mawl as he continue to sit and watch with some interest. Maybe it was from none of them answering his call out of 'Hello' minutes ago. No biggie, he told himself.

(Blame writer's block for the blehness)
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

http://www.silentstormpack.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver November 28th 2012, 8:39 pm

Everything sort of turned dull for Silver, Derek departed, and left her sitting alone yards away from Rune, and a stranger. Though, some interesting things did transpire, several wolves seemed to give the stranger disdainful glances and looks, and he did have a strange air to him, as if he was all that. She only grinned in amusement; this would be interesting; and just as she thought of the amusement this new wolf might bring, she was completely right.

"I would watch myself if I were you. Take a tail out of place and I will not hesitate to put an end to your pathetic little life."

Karma's comment made her smile and give the quietest laugh, it was threatening, but funny. A hilarious death threat; This was when Silver questioned her sense of humor, but nontheless, she didn't dwell on her questionable sense of humor; of course death threats weren't a joke. Unless Karma was joking. Silver wasn't exactly sure; but she figured, she would make a joke of it.

"Watch your back, stranger, cause drama or trouble and... Karma... Might get you back for it!" She mused to the stranger, giving Rune a light wink. That was a lovely pun. She was proud of herself.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
Giving Rise to the Winds - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Giving Rise to the Winds - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 29th 2012, 5:12 pm

As Karma paced away from the scene, she did not miss Silver's small joke about Karma getting Haytham. She grinned to herself at that, oh, there would indeed be a great deal awaiting the male if he did not behave. Another matter faced the female, though, before she could properly settle down to rest. Another wolf, one that she was not sure that she knew, sat not far off, watching the pack with a sort of curious air.

Stepping lightly over to him, the brandished shadow lifted her gaze. "Greetings," she called. Away from the monster that had occupied her time before, Karma was able to calm considerably. "I do not believe I know you," she commented before sitting down and wrapping her tail around her to where it laid comfortably. A tilt to her head, and the laconic female became lost to the garrulous winds in her mind. Her deep gaze studied this wolf, wondering whether she should take him to Rune, or if he would wind up being another Haytham.
Wolves Adressed: Cashel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale November 29th 2012, 8:38 pm

Once he felt that he had an adequate amount of time alone, Gale returned to the area where the majority of the wolves were. His green-eyed gaze swept around the wolves and he smirked to himself. They were all communicating; making some bonds between each other. He was not interested in such things. They were bothersome and only caused issues in the future.

Therefore, rather than join in he sat down some distance away and simply looked on like a quiet presence. While he knew all of the wolves, the only one he had actually engaged in an intellectual conversation with was Dakota and he had left her hanging. Of course, he had no intentions of speaking to her again today. She would have to wait to find out little bits and pieces of his purpose here. He was interested in talking with Karma to see if she could withstand a vicious mind attack by him but she was preoccupied with a loner. Well.. he could always "help" if she needed it.
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel November 29th 2012, 10:10 pm

C A S H E L
"Everyone lives by not everyone dies."

The Ivory brute flicked an ear tip as an ebony fae approached him. One of the pack wolves, he guessed to himself. Her coat was the complete oppsite of his own. Interesting. 'Greetings; I do not beileve I know you.' she said to him. A light smile appeared over the rough's mawl. "You would be correct, miss." he said in a soft voice. The wind had managed to blow through his short coat. "I am Cashel. Just your daily ol' loner." he announced with a chuckle. He guessed most packs would see a loner on regular days. I guess it's my day eh? Cashle remained sitting on his hind quaters. He was enjoying having little company now. It wasn't to often that a friendly pack wolf comes up and speaks with a loner. Must be a good day at that, he had thought. "May I ask who you are? Not wishing to sound rude at all." he said with, yet, another warm friendly smile.

*Wolves Addressed: Karma*
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota November 29th 2012, 11:06 pm

Dakota

"I think you and I share a common wound, and it makes us vulnerable to other emotions, ones that may be far nastier than what we are really feeling. And I can understand your feelings towards said wolf. It will just take time, and a lot of effort on our parts to overcome the horrible feelings.""

These words meant far too much to Dakota. It was horrible how much a few patched together phrases could rattle a being to their core. To overcome those feelings brought on by her guilt and grief, it would take energy Dakota didn't have. She simply nodded in agreement with the brooding male beside her. His meaning was understood. She simply had no means by which to comply. Dakota would try though, she really would. Her best effort was always sacrificed, that was a given. Right now, she was tired. Too tired. Maybe the sudden exhaustion had sprung from her recent mental war with Gale? No, Dakota would have never allowed herself to grow so worn from such a minor challenge. It was probably something the she-wolf would never realize was the source until it had faded from her memory.

By remaining silent and dwelling further within herself, the female tried to escape. She would avoid the topic of Gale or Elysia or Pallatsera or anyone who so thoroughly managed to consume far too much attention from Dakota. Reaching her legs to stretch across the ground, the bronze-colored animal tried to clear her mind. A hunt suddenly seemed like a good idea. She needed the rush, the blood, the triumph. But, in order to earn the profits of the hunt, one needed the energy for it. Dakota had none to spare.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/318/0/1/autumn_wolf_by_kh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 30th 2012, 1:23 pm

Hearing the snowy male's response, Karma nodded to herself. Yes, now it was apparent that he was a loner - she had been under that impression, but with so many new wolves around lately, it had been more difficult to tell. And with good reason. He introduced himself as Cashel, which was a more interesting name. Lifting her pondering gaze, the scout took several heartbeats to study the male's face.

He was polite thus far, but for all that she knew, there could be murderous thoughts under that pleasant demeanor of his. It was with ease that Karma made the choice to keep calm with this wolf and to not treat him in the way that she had Haytham. Of course, that meticulous burr in her pelt had deserved her cold shoulder, but it seemed that he had enjoyed it - and for that, Karma worried. "You stand on the lands of the Banishing Winds Pack," she told him in an even tone. "I am Karma, but our leader sits over there," she added, indicating with a turn of her head to make it more apparent which wolf Rune was. Her gaze slowly rotated back to Cashel as the dark female gave an inward thank you to whoever might be listening for making this loner so much less troublesome than the one prior to him. "Might I take you to him, Cashew?" she questioned.

It was a good three or four heartbeats before the meticulous scout discovered her mistake. Her heart began to race and heat flooded her face, ears, and chest with embarrassment. "M - My apologies, Cashel! That slip of tongue was ... sorry!," she stammered hastily, failing to keep her straight face. Instead, she was clearly at unease, and felt vulnerability sink through her usually high guarded wall. Curses!

Last edited by Karma on November 30th 2012, 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune November 30th 2012, 1:41 pm

"Hmm. Well you caught me out there, sir.... My name is Haytham. I am originally from.. well. not here. I was just passing on through, but I wouldn't mind staying in the company of your pack..."

“Clearly,” Rune quietly responded as his gaze focused directly upon Haytham’s facial region. “I’d like to think myself, the honest type. So I’ll go ahead and tell you that I see you as being one that needs to be watched, with a very close eye. Something exists within you, and at the moment I haven’t quite figured out what it could be.” He continued, allowing only a smidge bit of interest reflect through his eyes before he broke his attentive gaze away from the new male and placed it elsewhere. “You have my permission to stay with us Haytham, but how well you will be treated whilst here…is completely up to you.”
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver November 30th 2012, 8:41 pm

It took just moments for Silver to find herself horribly bored, and rather squirmy as well. She fidgeted for only moments, before she got up, and walked off without a word. Trotting out of the central area where most of the canines near her were gathered, she retreated quite oddly, her eyes focused on anywhere but anyone. She broke into a casual, floaty lope as she was out of sight, releasing a sigh of relief; she tried extremely hard to fit in with the other adult wolves, and it was mentally taxing for the youngster, she sometimes longed for one of her siblings to live here too, so she'd have someone to play with. Not adults who already had gone out with their siblings and learned their life lessons through experience. She learned hers through observation.

Stopping a moment, she violently grabbed a long branch from a bush, and yanked and tugged backwards. Ripping it off in a flurry of foliage, she shook it off in her mouth, laid down, and proceeded to chew. OCD, she picked off all the leaves in order and tore them in half down the center, trying to get everyone perfectly torn down the middle, and failing; once that was done she tried to peel off the bark and then peel it apart without chewing it to shreds or shards. It kept her occupied, but soon she found herself simply covered in pieces of foliage, bark, and wood. She might groom her coat and try to help with the shedding she was going through, but she didn't want to. She did, however, hear the hushed breathing of a large wolf. Curious, she investigated, and found Gale.

It took her several minutes of quiet pacing and inner turmoil to finally appear from the trees and present herself, she was not careful enough for Gale to hear the pacing and whispers of uncertainty at approaching the stranger, it was more than likely he heard her. Her light eyes were tentative, shy, a trait she didn't show when she was with others she knew.
"Hello," her tentativeness caused her first greeting to be too quiet, cleared her throat, and tried again, "Hmm, hello,"

Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel November 30th 2012, 11:02 pm

C A S H E L
"I live to die another day."

The ivory male nodded to the dark female. "Karma. Interesting name ya have there, miss." he said with a light grin. "So what goes around comes arounds afterall?" he said with a chuckle towards her. Cashel's brown orbs followed Karma's movement until they reached the view of a large brown male. The alpha male. With the dip of his head, Cashel spoke softly "I would be delighted to meet your alpha and seek acceptance into such a wonderful pack." Slowly he moved up from his sitting postion to his long legs. Cashew? she called him. A low rumble of laughter came from his mawls and he grinned once the ebony wolf reconized her own mistake. "No worries. Little mistakes are fine like that one. I admit, I have a rather odd name." he said while looking at her.
Those Addressed: Karma
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 30th 2012, 11:29 pm

Hearing the low chuckle from Cashel, Karma calmed next to immediately. He was not offended. In fact, he had seemed rather amused at the notion of her mispronunciation. Sighing with relief, Karma stood and turned. "Follow me, then," she offered to the softly colored male. She would be a great deal more willing to allow this male into the pack. Compared to Haytham, he was a blessing. Cashel was amusing, and that much Karma would be okay with.

"I will take you to meet Rune," she let him know before heading back toward the place where Rune was with Haytham. She noticed that Silver had head off, but paid it no mind as she looked at Rune, wondering where he was in the process of dealing with Haytham.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas December 1st 2012, 5:09 am

Lucas' tailpiece flickered upwards just as soon as he noticed the female's silent farewell. She seemed either disappointed, exhausted or rather disinterested. "Well.... that was odd." the male wolf said with a rather surprising way, it was strange why she had abandoned them yet so simply. However, something else drew his attention; a pair of foreign scents had entered the territory, and seemingly are already being questioned by Rune. In the distance stood a grey wolf, which was one of the new two. He owned the same pelt, the one Lucas possessed. The second canine stood a distance away, yet he was unseen, his scent was strong.

Derek seemed quiet, which indicated that Lucas might return as a loner inside a pack ...again. Once more, he uttered a silent "goodbye" before he set onto his own tracks, his tail flailing with interest to accompany the leader, before anyone comes the leader. So if he should begin a friendship, it is best for him to start with his alpha. Lucas approached Rune, he had barely spoken with the higher ranking wolf, so it wasn't going to be as simple as Lucas had predicted. "Hello Rune..""

His word held fortune, and still had confidence. He sat prior to his target, a cool smile hardly glowed in his face, hardly noticed but should be from a small distance. While he sat, he waited for the male to respond.

Wolves addressed : Derek then Rune.

Last edited by Lucas on December 5th 2012, 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucas
Lucas
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex December 1st 2012, 6:18 pm

She wasn't aswerd, so she ventured onto packlands. She padded alongside a slim row of trees. She picked up a scent of a couple ther wolves. Excitedly she took of in that direction.
Sadly when she arrived there it was only the pack den and there was nobody there.

She continued to drift around, untill she came across a couple wolves.

She smiled warmly, she nodded her head respectfuly. Even though she didn't know what rank he was she wasn't going to disrespect anyone. It just would be right if she disrespected someone then she exspected someone to respect them back.
"Hello, my name is Alex"
(( Lucas, Derek, & Rune))
Alex
Alex
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreana December 1st 2012, 11:15 pm

Loreana swished her tail. She looked at her new pack. The Banishing winds pack she thought. Loreana was still new and didn't know many of the pack members so she preferred to stay in the background looking on. Loreana was normally a social wolf that loved to chat but today she felt.... different. No matter how hard she thought she couldn't place what was bothering her and it was making her agitated.

As Loreanas mixed pelt blew in the cool wind. It gave her time to think. She tried to remember her past, her family, the scent of her mother. But she failed. She couldn't remember a single part of her family for the life of her.

Loreana
Loreana
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale December 2nd 2012, 4:34 pm

Gale's green eyes snapped towards the sound of branches cracking under a weight. The scent that flowed towards him was of a pack member; he didn't move in to attack. When light pawsteps started to approach him, his red-rimmed ears turned towards the sound first, with his head following. Curiosity glowed in their depths as the young wolf known as Silver came out of the forest. She was hesitant and a shyness that he had not seen from her was completely evident.

"Hello,Hmm, hello,"

Silver's first attempt at a greeting was quiet compared to the one that followed after she cleared her throat. A smile found itself onto his normally calm features. She really was trying to be social with the wolf who was labelled as a monster. It was rather thoughtful. What made it so much better was the fact that she was so young and the youth barely ever tried to communicate with him.

"Hello, Silver." He greeted her with as much warmth as he could muster. The guardian didn't want the young one to believe that he was nearly as bad as the older members said. After all, he adored the young even if he didn't show it all the time. "How are you today?"
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver December 2nd 2012, 5:41 pm

As Gale focused on her, Silver nearly froze. But then a kind smile wore itself into his features, she visibly relaxed, her own face mirroring the emotion. She was releived. Why? The way he had loomed about the edges of the forest, the way he didn't seem to make many friends, it scared her; why would he be any different to her? But it seemed, her previous guesses on his demeanor were wrong. He was actually quite nice; and he actually showed interesting in talking to her. Many wolves simply seemed to dismiss her and run off as quickly as possible, because she was young. They seemed to think she'd say something naive and for that she greatly feared what others thought of her or anything related to judgement; or perhaps she simply wasn't worth wasting their valuable time.

"Hello, Silver. How are you today?"

A more vivid, and excitable smile now showed on Silver. She settled down to a sit about a yard away from him, her tail beginning to move back and forth happily. She worked diligently to keep herself from getting too excited or annoying, and tried her hardest to form a legitimate reply. "I'm very well, thank you for asking; just got rather bored back at the den, the wolves I was talking to eventually left as they normally do. So I went and I tore apart a bush to occupy myself.." She gave a light smile and gestured to the little bits of foliage that were sprinkled throughout her already messed fur; she was shedding madly as it is."How about you, Gale?"
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next