Rune
Dakota
Soran
19 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Giving Rise to the Winds - Page 5 Empty Re: Giving Rise to the Winds

Post by Blake January 1st 2013, 9:37 pm

Blake felt the wolf collide with her and she whirled around and dug her dull claws into the wolf's belly and snapped at the tip of the females nose as a dark threat. She pulled back her lips into a vicious snarl and saliva flew from her mouth and onto the other wolf, Her razors wanting to bite down and taste crimson Life blood. She licked her chops slowly.
Blake
Blake
Scout

http://www.silverwildernesspack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver January 1st 2013, 9:42 pm

Silver caught eye of Soran, appearing too from the brush of the territory. Her eyes watched him curiously, until he looked at her, and grinned. She couldn't help but mirror this emotion. Trotting around the two wolves, caught in a complex battle of hierarchy and social standings between a lone and a pack member, she went and stood a few feet away from him. She wasn't quite sure if she wanted to sit next to him or not, unsure of his reaction to closer proximity at the moment.

Then, she heard Dakota's quick and calculating movements. Her attention snapped away once again, locked on the two wolves. Taking a deep breathe, she exhaled slowly. While she understood the meaning of the conflict, she knew this wolf had stepped way out of proper boundaries with the snarls and confrontation, and it seemed as if she had also knocked down and assaulted Dakota. Silver quietly thought if they would have to move a body tonight, or if she'd have to tend to some unfamiliar loner's wounds.

"So" she said in the midst the conflict to Soran, "If I need stuff to seal up wounds, would you be up for doing some plant and shrubbery hunting?" She grinned, and looked at him. If he gave a positive reaction, she'd sit next to him. Perhaps she would make another close friend other than just Gale. That would be nice. She hadn't really gotten to know the hunter just yet, even though she'd grown up in the pack.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
Giving Rise to the Winds - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Giving Rise to the Winds - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota January 1st 2013, 9:54 pm

Dakota

Nails dug into her stomach but Dakota felt none of it. Her eyes were concentrated on the form below her, every aspect of her mind and body engrossed with the task of fighting. She was beginning to find her words, however, anger finally manifesting into language. "Y-Y-You'll die," the female breathed out of the sentence, words stuttering as her jaws trembled with the desire to draw blood. "I'll kill you," more words, more ragged breaths of barely controlled anger. "I'll give you new scars," her words were hushed, like they were meant for no one else besides the nameless wolf below her, "So you can never forget." Adrenaline made Dakota's heartbeat sickly, anticipation making the rhythm quiver with desire. More snaps from the jaws of the wolf below her and Dakota could feel the small lick of pain across her nose, causing a lethal reaction. Dakota brought her jaws closed around the female's muzzle and face, teeth slipping on the smooth surface. Blood. She needed it. Moving below the thick fur of the female's neck, she connected with the female's right shoulder. Her teeth embedded in the deep tissue, ripping through layers of fur and flesh. Saliva coated the old scar that lurked on the female's skin, blood pooling from the wound that would only bring more permanent marks to keep the old company.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/318/0/1/autumn_wolf_by_kh

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake January 1st 2013, 10:01 pm

Blake felt pain on her shoulder and the wolf's words but no, She wasn't going to give up. She wasn't the weakling she was when she was born. Her razors sought out their next victim, and found contact with this wolf's shoulder as well. She let them dig out some blood, for they need to quench their burning thirst. She then retracted, Letting this wolf's blood splatter the sunny green whiskers emerging from the cold earth. She snarled again, Her eyes burning with a dark fire as she showed this wolf her hungry canines soaked with her enemies blood.
Blake
Blake
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota January 1st 2013, 10:14 pm

Dakota

The blood in her mouth, so ripe with her thirst, and the pain in her shoulder, so familiar, brought her memories of Pallatsera. Was there anything that didn't? Dakota remembered the fight as if it had only been yesterday, when she had lost to the now deceased Alphess. It brought forth an even bigger desire for triumph, for victory. This fight was nothing like her past one! This one she would not lose. It would be this poor soul below her. "Know my name," the female voice shook with anger as her teeth revealed their new coat of blood, "I am Dakota. And you shall know it for the rest of your life, no matter how short a time that is." Her shoulder throbbed with nothingness, with empty, hollow pain. I'll kill you. You'll die. I'll kill you. Pallatsera. The name erupted in her mind with surprise, but she tore into her prey yet again. She had sufficiently torn up her shoulder, so once again, her attention turned to her face and muzzle. Such valuable items were located on the head. Eyes. Nose. Mouth. Almost every sense could be found on the head. Ears. This thought particularly charmed Dakota. She had taken them off before, what stopped her from adding another and creating a pair?
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran January 1st 2013, 10:21 pm

Soran nodded towards the Scholar, but his eyes trained on Dakota and the loner as they fought with a sort of mild interest. Despite the blood staining both pelts, their wounds would heal quickly, and Soran had no doubt the fight would not last much longer. If things got out of hand, he would step between the two to intervene, but only if needed. However, something caught Soran’s eye as he watched the fight. While Dakota was naturally a good fighter, the way she and snapped at the loner again and again reminded the male of another fight; the one between the huntress and Pallatsera that had strained the relations between the two up until the Alphess’s death. It was enough to cause Soran to take a step forward, though he did not act.
Soran
Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake January 1st 2013, 10:24 pm

Blake showed her razors right back at the wolf, "And shall you know my name as well," Her voice shaking with violent anger, "I am Blake, And you, my enemy, Will remember it as long as your life continues, for you remember the beating I gave you. Black took her teeth and licked her clean teeth across the wolf's cheek, leaving a clean cut dripping with raindrops of blood.
Blake
Blake
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver January 1st 2013, 10:36 pm

Silver was worried now. Dakota wasn't going to stop. Grimacing slightly, she resisted the temptation to avert her eyes. She was young, but she didn't want to seem childish. She shuffled uncomfortably in place, her eyes fixed on the two. She wasn't really in the mood for death, right now. This was, to be frank, the first time she'd seen such a battle, though she had heard of them before. She gave Soran a confused and concerned glance, but then scanned the forest for Gale, not finding him near quite yet.

Silver growled nervously, quietly, but definitely audibly, possibly for one of the first times.. ever. She wasn't sure she was a fan of this conflict; It made her insides turn, and her adrenaline build high like the tide. And it was not the good, fun, excitement adrenaline she felt with her hyperactive disorder, it was the survival and conflict sot that made her skin prickle and her fur raise on end.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
Giving Rise to the Winds - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Giving Rise to the Winds - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota January 1st 2013, 10:43 pm

Dakota
"I am Blake, And you, my enemy, Will remember it as long as your life continues, for you remember the beating I gave you."

A laugh erupted from Dakota's parted jaws, interrupting her panting breaths. "I shall remember you as the runt who bit off more than she could chew," she snarled, just as Blake's teeth ran across her cheek. Dakota could feel the blood matting her fur, feel the nothingness of pain in her face. Anger bubbled so fervently in her veins, kindled by memories of Pallatsera, of past failures. Yet, the fight grew old in her mind. She was raging, but she wanted a finish, a finale. Her teeth instinctively found more flesh, more blood. They carved into the animal's face, running along her cheek and forehead as more vicious snaps sent her teeth into skin. It was not enough, however, for they closed around the animal's right ear. Don't fight a battle you cannot win. The words that Pallatsera had threatened before their very own fight bubbled up into her mind. "I don't lose," Dakota snarled in retaliation, more to Pallatsera than to Blake, her teeth still locked around the female's ear. She wasn't fighting Blake anymore. She never had been.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake January 1st 2013, 10:48 pm

"Who are you talking to?" Blake's eyes were questioning, yet still furious at her runt remark. She felt the wolf's razors clench her ear, and she was hoping that the wolf wouldn't bite her ear off. She growled, "Get off of me." She heaved.
Blake
Blake
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota January 1st 2013, 11:03 pm

Dakota

"Who are you talking? Get off of me."

Eyes narrowing, Dakota didn't budge. "I'm talking to you," she snarled, covering her small lapse of reality with a brief lie. "Move and I'll take your ear off, I promise you," more words through clenched teeth. The bronze-colored female needed to know Blake had learned her place. Her eyes flitted around the clearing for a brief moment. They were all there. Soran, with a knowing look that pierced Dakota's core. Silver, who's anxiety was so clearly written on her young features. Her friends, her packmates, all gathered to watch this display of what Dakota did best. It was hard to swallow for a moment, almost embarrassing for the scarred hunter. A scene that had unfolded with a stranger meeting another in the worst of ways. "Remember," she snarled through barely open teeth before they vanished behind dark lips. Closing her jaw fully, the female ripped through the shallow flesh that connected ear to skull. She pulled back sharply, appendage still locked in her teeth. Dakota had beaten Pallatsera her aggressor, finally putting her in her place.

Without a word, the ear slipped from her mouth and onto the ground as Dakota moved off of her victim. To the victor went the spoils.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake January 1st 2013, 11:11 pm

Blood trickled down Blake's face as she saw her ear be spit out. Her rage burned and she snarled at the wolf, "What have you done, Mutt!" She spat out with cold fury, and then she whirled on the wolves watching by, "And you! Watching while we fight! Does it amuse you to watch us bleed?!" Her voice was like a searing burn, as she spat out the words at them. She let the blood drip down, It was the sound of her furious heart and eyes. She turned, her anger burning deep down and building roots, making her even less trusting with these fools. The blood had stained her pelt, But the scars marking her had stained her spirit. She now knew what she was to be, Alone.
Blake
Blake
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver January 1st 2013, 11:18 pm

As the wolf turned on her and Soran, Silver resisted the urge to sputter backwards in confusion in suprise, as well as the urge to duck behind Soran or even to run to Gale. No, no, she had to be brave. She could not allow herself to run from some stranger who was getting herself torn up by Dakota. But she didn't want this wolf to turn on her now, to the weaker digit. Silver wasn't build for combat. She grimaced speechlessly, but willed her tail to come up in a defensive manner.

No, it did not amuse her. But this wasn't her battle. She did not wish to be involved, but she wondered if this loner would drag her or Soran into it just to prove something to Dakota. She wouldn't be surprised if she did.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran January 1st 2013, 11:19 pm

Soran's mild gaze never left his face as he approached the two and stepped between them, something he should've done halfway through the fight. "We did not invoke the fight, or encouraged it. We merely knew of its outcome." Replied Soran, stopping a few feet from where the bloodied loner stood. "You must remember, it is you who are the stranger in this territory, we only arrived in time to see Dakota defending herself." Casting a sideways glance at the bronze huntress, Soran nodded towards Silver with an amused, almost paternal gaze. "Silver can clean you both up, I'm sure you will both recover in due time, though you may feel a little... unbalanced for a while." He added, turning his head back towards the loner's direction and indicating the small lump where her ear once sat so prominently atop her head.

"You could at least let us do the favor of cleaning you up, after that you are free to either stay with us or leave, it's your choice."
Soran
Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake January 1st 2013, 11:27 pm

"None of you come near me." Blake spat. "I want nothing to do of you." Blake knew what she was to be named, A mutant and weak. Not only her pride had been crushed, but the true core of her spirit had been destroyed. She despised these wolves, They were probably all the same. Cold. She wasn't about to allow these wolves to come near here, For she could heal alone. She trudged a few feet away, And found a sheet of moss, pressing her head into it to try and stop the bleeding.
Blake
Blake
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota January 1st 2013, 11:28 pm

Dakota

"What have you done, Mutt!"

Dakota's fur bristled again, ears peeling back as she let out a fury of snarls. "I've finished this. I've put the runt in her place," she snapped. "You're a fool to believe you have any authority here," Her golden eyes watched the blood trickle down Blake's face. It stained her white fur and caused Dakota's skin to quiver with anticipation. This animal had overreacted to a simple mistake by Dakota, and now she paid the price. Perhaps if it had been any other wolf besides Dakota that had run into Blake, none of this would have transpired. But it had been Dakota and now the deed was done.

"And you! Watching while we fight! Does it amuse you to watch us bleed?!"

Astonished that Blake would address the other pack members, Dakota was only calmed by Soran's approach. "
You know nothing of them," her voice barely passed the loud drum of her heart in her ears. Her reply was quiet, her body tired. The fight was done and that was that. There was nothing more to be said, or at least, nothing for Dakota to speak. Her packmates would say the rest, would finish what needed finishing. That's how it always had been and that's how it would be now. Dakota simply sat down, not looking at Silver nor Soran. Her face was littered with blood and cuts, chest matted with blood and shoulder torn significantly. But she had won and, even for just a moment, her ghosts were silent.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 1st 2013, 11:55 pm

At the call, the dark female turned to gaze upon the caller. He was not one whose name popped into her head immediately, much to her guilt. Smiling at the male, she greeted him with a dip of her head, "How might I help you?" she questioned.

However, her attention on the male was dragged away by the sound of scuffling. Head whipping in the direction on the noise, Karma found her voice absent. Everything in her said she should run to see what was going on, but something else, maybe common sense, said to let them be. Looking at the male - Alex, she recalled - she let out a small groan; her voice seemed to be caught in gopher throat like a kernel of popcorn. Clearing it with a couple of coughs, Karma tried again, "I do believe that we might have a skirmish on our paws." Turning, the dark female raced off in the general direction of the noise.

However, she had not been expecting the scene that she would stumble upon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake January 2nd 2013, 12:02 am

The bleeding slowly faded, But the bleeding of her spirit would never stop. She was tired but as she glanced back at the other wolves behind her, That despised look would never cease to go away. She let her seeing organs look down at her paws as she questioned if she should leave, or sleep in the crimson moss.
Blake
Blake
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver January 2nd 2013, 1:13 am

Silver let out a deep breath as the skirmish finally ceased, stopped by Blake's final semi-submission and Soran's stepping in. Relaxing only slightly, it was moments before what her cousin had taught her kicked into gear. She looked at Dakota, now clearly deep in thought as her mind ticked."Er, I'll need something to stop bleeding, and..." She continued into indiscernible mumbles, her eyes calm and calculating rather than their previous concern. Without hesitation, she began to trot off into the forest, her confused and shedding fur waving to the beat of her movement as she went.

She passed the wounded wolf, but paid her no mind, not wishing to provoke her further. Keeping a distance from her, and veering a fair ways away as she passed, she knew the wolf didn't want her help. No need to ask and get tackled.

Her only distraction on the way to what she knew she needed, was a rather large and old, decrepit tree blocking her way. Now, she could have gone around the tree. But no, she picked up speed, counting down each step towards the base before taking off and simply flying over it; It was much more fun then just plodding around it. Now, what was the trouble was the landing. One of her feet bent awkwardly and gave two steps in, causing her to stumble and fall. She acted like it never happened, popping back up, and continuing.; The recent growth spurt she'd endured, the very last large one, left her balance a bit off.

She got to what she was looking for, a tree with slightly large leaves, ones big enough that a few could be used to help cover Dakota's shoulder wound. It wasn't deep, but bleeding could be very hard on any wolf, and cause not only discomfort but nausea and fatigue; She swept up a few, then turned about and continued back, picking up a leisurely canter for the return to the others.

Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale January 2nd 2013, 2:52 am

Gale had stayed in the shadows of the trees while the skirmish between the bronze wolf, Dakota and the newcomer, Blake had occurred. Disgust filled his green-eyed gaze as he watched the gruesome scene before him. It seemed that he had been lucky when he engaged the huntress. Then again, he was a warrior; honed to perform during the drum beats of battle. Shaking his head, the male stepped out of the forest and came to a halt beside Dakota.

The female was coated in blood - her own and her opponent's. An exhausted aura emanated from her. She made no move to clean her coat of the blood that would stain, nor did she leave the area. The Wanderer was impressed for the briefest of moments regarding how well Dakota did in combat. She knew where the weak points on a wolf were; why wasn't she a guardian? Slowly and without any hesitation, the warrior leaned over to be closer to Dakota's ear.

"Would you like me to fetch you some prey? Or maybe assist you in cleaning this mess up?" He inquired quietly, making sure to keep a decent amount of distance even in the close proximity. "I promise I won't bite. As long as you can promise me the same."
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake January 2nd 2013, 3:33 am

Blake could hear them clearly, and then the one named Silver passed by her, she paid no mind. She sensed another wolf and glanced back, seeing a male crouch beside Dakota. She flicked her only ear, and then her torn off ear slot started to slowly sting with a burning pain. More blood seeped out until she retched onto the cold hard ground. She drooped her head, white pelt crimson, as she started to accept her new found ugly self. She turned back to the wolves and her eyes were cautious with fear, "I want to join you." She said warily. Then she collapsed in a heap in the ground from blood loss.
Blake
Blake
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas January 2nd 2013, 10:00 am

"How might I help you?"

Lucas was about to respond just as about everything altered incorrectly. The air slowly ripened into it's crestfallen state, it matured more tense as a bouquet of blood evolved through the existence of this forest. A noise that immediately yank his attention back to the pack. His body bridged no shorter than his ears had, his eyes were fixed straight as they shot open. Something was wrong, and Lucas wasn't going to sit idle while it happened. Therefore, before leaving his fellow comrade behind, she seemed to solicitude about the growling. He quirked a brow at her, she was striving with effort to say something, coughing a few times to fix her throat. She announced her return to the pack, at least he wasn't returning alone. So the scout is delayed for later, after all.

"I do believe that we might have a skirmish on our paws."

Fully turning around, she dashed herself by him and back to the pack. She was fast, surprisingly. Without a bit of hesitation, he applied all his strength into his feet and fired along the black and yet interesting female. Not far away, the source of this conflict was discovered, as he decelerated to a corner. He began examining the situation. Some yet unknown wolf stood there, a few meters away from laid a white wolf submerging into it's own blood. And apparently, has lost half or perhaps all of it's ear. There had been a fight, by far this wolf had met it's fate or is simply hanging onto the edge of life. But his question was, who was the fight between? The white wolf and whom exactly?

Dakota, the wolf that he had seen sitting by Derek the last time he had accompanied him, was sitting next to some male, her face strictly consisted of eyes, snout, nose, mouth, ears, everything and multifarious amounts of fresh carvings soaking her face wet crimson, her torso was sleeking in blood, particularly her chest and shoulder, witch had met the dying wolf's jaws too long. It was ripped. Dakota was thriving this battle in her blood, compared to the white wolf that had lost it's ear.

Lucas didn't know any of those, but his place is with the alpha. A full grown male and is obviously some high ranking one in the pack. Greetings wasn't the time, he has to learn of the reason of this gruesome battle.

"What happened?"

He stood high, but still showed respect to the Alpha.
Lucas
Lucas
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota January 2nd 2013, 10:29 am

Dakota

"Would you like me to fetch you some prey? Or maybe assist you in cleaning this mess up? .I promise I won't bite. As long as you can promise me the same."

Gale's approach was something Dakota didn't want, but particularly needed. She couldn't reach the new wounds that littered her body, specifically the larger one on her shoulder. Its position was at a strange angle, one she could not reach to clean. "What makes you think I bite?," she replied, her rather cruel humor flashing through for a moment. "But if that is what you fear, I promise to keep my teeth to myself," the female added with a low voice. She didn't want Gale's help. She didn't want anyone's help.But, to avoid infection, she needed it. Even Dakota wasn't so hard-headed as to be blind to the threat of unkept wounds.

She shifted where she sat, not able to look directly to Gale nor to her other packmates. Her eyes honed in on Blake, eyes holding vicious contempt as she collapsed. It seemed she needed help as well and like the gracious hosts they were, Banishing Winds would supply it. There was only the matter of when. As Dakota looked on at her fallen opponent, the female wasn't sure what she felt. There was a sense of satisfaction, pride even, at her triumph. Hidden among that, guilt lingered like one of her ghosts. She had taken out anger on Blake that hadn't been for her. She had treated the wolf as a punching bag for her rage from losing her battle with Pallatsera, from losing Pallatsera completely. Why... Why had Pallatsera gone off and died? The female had always seemed immortal and when the pack turned away for just a moment, her mortality had become so real, too real.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver January 2nd 2013, 2:09 pm

Silver made her way back to her pack mates and not-pack-mate carefully, weaving through the trees without much effort. Every few strides, she'd quietly change which two legs came in front of the other, since that was easier then awkwardly stumbling around turns with one leg going further to the outside. It was occupying for her mind, as well, as she nearly skipped through the forest; Though, her mind was upon nothing of light hearted thought. Her eyes were focused, determined, she wanted none to get infected or ill while within her care; she'd have absolutely none of it. All aspects of childishness and youth seemed to vanish from her mind, leaving just the shedding and disgruntled coat as a hint to her adolescence.

Several different plants were clamped in her jaws. Large leaves, some soft mosses, mint, witch hazel, and thyme. As well as, much to her humor, some chamomile. It was to give to the wounded wolf, to help her relax and be less stressed and high strung. She had used some of the reserves she'd made, if she came across a very useful herb she'd sometimes take a bit of it and place it somewhere. Eventually, it had built up to a small but basic supply, mainly of the ones that helped with healing wounds.

She came across the loner first, and decided to help her anyway, even though she was completely passed out and unconscious. Blood loss, the female guessed, even though it wasn't quite enough to cause very long term damage it could cause nausea and fatigue, and fainting. The bleeding, for the most part, had quelled. She figured she would leave the plants to eat, in front of the wolf's nostrils, so that when she woke up perhaps she would understand why they were there. She bent down and laid mint for the nausea, and chamomile for stress and to help her be a bit more relaxed; Silver figured this wolf was simply not used to pack life and reacted appropriately to whatever Dakota may have done to set her off, and it went downhill from there. Then moving on to the shoulder and missing ear, she placed a mix of mint, thyme, and witch hazel and fully covered it, and then pressed some of the large leaves to keep it from rubbing off while the wolf slept. Then, she turned, and began to trot to Dakota.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale January 2nd 2013, 4:43 pm

"What makes you think I bite?, But if that is what you fear, I promise to keep my teeth to myself,"

"Oh, I don't know. It's just a guess of mine." Gale replied in turn. He wasn't afraid of being bitten by the bronze huntress. He was more not interested in being attacked at this current time.

The Wanderer scooted closer to Dakota and gingerly started to lick at the wounds. His tongue was light as not to provoke a pained response from the female when he went over what could be labelled as a more sensitive section of her injuries. Soon, he worked himself into a steady rhythm. The blood that had flooded his tongue was fading; he moved to less serious injuries that required attention. Most of the wounds were either long and shallow or short and deep. Blake had done a decent amount of damage to Dakota before the latter ripped off the former's ear. Gale wanted to ask Dakota a question, but he kept himself silent. Right now, it wasn't the time.
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next