Rune
Dakota
Soran
19 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Giving Rise to the Winds - Page 9 Empty Re: Giving Rise to the Winds

Post by Isla January 15th 2013, 5:39 am

Isla starred petrified at the wolf. She snapped back to Planet Earth when one of the wolves asked her a question. "I-i was not watching you. I-i-i am Isla." She got up from the ground and shivered. The white and black speckled wolf backed away slightly.

Isla
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenith January 15th 2013, 6:19 am

"I see." She sounds just like me... Although I don't back down for anyone. Zenith's fur stood on end, but only for a moment. "Who are you, and why were you watching us?" Zenith then turned to the fresh face that Blake had addressed so directly, before her response to Zenith. Niiiice, she's learning, Zenith thought, smiling to herself. Maybe I'm not such a bad influence after all. As Blake and Isla stood, both a good distance away, Zenith could feel a sort of nervous tension in the air. Awwwwkwaaaard.... She looked over at Cashel with a face of uncertainty, a face almost asking for help.
Zenith
Zenith
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale January 18th 2013, 1:06 pm

"Don't even say a word." Gale spoke while a smile crossed his face. His words were breathless, like he had run his hardest and had actually exhausted his stamina. The Wanderer sat down and heaved in a breath as he feigned catching it. "Well, it seems that I shall be doting upon you. Though, I do believe that I can handle doing that."

The warrior's green-eyed gaze was bright with amusement. It was nice to let himself adopt a mask of kindness, even for a little while. This was something that didn't happen everyday. He was always too busy being the cruel wolf that he had been forced to shape into. But being with Karma and Derek allowed him to change. As it would be with Silver as well. Hopefully he'd earn their trust.
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake January 18th 2013, 5:45 pm

Blake was growing more and more cautious as the silence drug out. She glanced at Cashel and waited for his response. When he said only silence, Blake turned and padded a few yards away, "I-I'd best be on my way." Blake glanced back at them and then padded away, "See you later." She muttered. She couldn't let herself grow close to these wolves, for it would only end with death or betrayal.
Blake
Blake
Scout

http://www.silverwildernesspack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cenzie January 18th 2013, 8:03 pm

Cenzie yawned and sat down. She perked her ears, listening for the quiet murmurs of the rest. She, herself, was soon consumed by silence, and drifted off into a deep slumber.

Cenzie
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel January 19th 2013, 12:13 am

C A S H E L
"I'm hurt in the inside but you know what? I'll put on a smile and act like everything is okay between the two of us."
The ivory brute rolled his dark caramel orbs as things began to escalate between the wolves that only introduced one another to each other moments before. "Why don't we all just calm down? Hmmm." The ghost wolf sighed as his command went ignored and then shifted his paws uneasy as Blake said she must be on her way. Now how am I going to get back to the main den? He pondered. "I guess this means I'll take care of things with the loners..." he said with a glance towards the females. Slowly now the white male shifted his tall long legs forward and walked circles around the female known as Zenith. "Come with me then if you are requesting to the join the pack. I can not promise that we will be there soon for I am new to this pack and have not learned my ways around quite yet." he said in a low voice to the strangely marked fea.
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

http://www.silentstormpack.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake January 19th 2013, 12:48 am

Blake heard Cashel's voice faintly and sighed. She couldn't even have enough courage to stay there. She padded onward, mind blind to any obstacles. She tripped over a jagged rock in her way and fell, crimson liquid splattering her shoulder. Her nerves sent messages to her brain, the messages were pain. She stood and pushed the rock away angrily, letting the cut bleed. She curled under a nearby tree, she was lost as she had found the ivory male, except she had traveled the opposite way that she that found him. Blake looked up, sat up and raised her muzzle against the silvery moon, snout making a outline and she sang.
Blake
Blake
Scout

http://www.silverwildernesspack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota January 19th 2013, 12:56 am

Dakota

Loners, like flies to a rotting carcass, seemed to be buzzing around too much lately for Dakota's liking. After her latest experience with a particularly disrespectful female, she was in no mood to be handling the bundles of newcomers that seemed to be multiplying. A feeling close to claustrophobia caused Dakota to rise from her relaxed position near Rune. The brief, yet happy, moment was over. Time to keep moving, keep living, keep working. It was a natural instinct; Dakota didn't enjoy sitting still for particularly long moments of time. Nothing ever came of it and she liked to think she spent her time wisely.

Legs stretching away the new aches and pains, feeling the dull pain of her dried up wounds, Dakota glanced around the clearing for a quick moment. It was like taking inventory, mind keeping tally on those around her. There were many new faces, but plenty of old ones as well. Perhaps it was the nostalgia that encouraged it, or maybe it was the quiet grumbling in her stomach, that caused Dakota's head to turn towards the Hunting Grounds. A hunt would do her some good. Testing her injuries for their limits and the elk herd's health at the same time, a single hunt never seemed like a better idea for Dakota.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/318/0/1/autumn_wolf_by_kh

Back to top Go down

Post by Isla January 19th 2013, 6:40 am

Isla whimpered but followed the wolf Cashel. She moved slowly but swiftly, her pelt swishing in the wind. The white and black speckled wolf would stop every now and again with hesitation. She didn't know if she liked this wolf yet. But then again she wanted to join a new pack. And most of all she wanted to be loyal to a new pack.

Isla
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenith January 19th 2013, 7:43 am

Zenith watched as Cashel made an attempt to calm the waters, to no avail. He seemed uneasy when Blake left, Zenith observed, before shaking her head and lowering her haunches to the earth. "So many dynamics in this place..." she muttered. The muscular ivory male began to circle Zenith, speaking of the possibility that Zenith may join the pack to which this territory belonged. They could use a good scout.... So many newcomers arriving to their surprise is not very good for the safety of the pack, she mused. "Very well then. I've been here for quite a few days, so I don't believe it will be a problem finding the pack. We can simply piece together what we know." She spotted Cashel's curious expression towards her, A small smile spread across her muzzle, and she pawed at the ground, before dismissing her juvenile behaviour. A low, mournful cry rang out from the distance, as Zenith rose to follow the cream-coated male towards a new beginning....
Zenith
Zenith
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiara January 20th 2013, 1:58 pm

The chatter of the pack seemed as far away to Maiara as bird calls up in a forest’s canopy. A brisk breeze blew through her coat, sending her muscles quivering from the chill. Winter would soon come, and with it a cold silence through which even breath seemed like a raucous intrusion upon the air. The female sighed softly and watched her breath billow from her mouth into a silver ribbon that hung suspended in emptiness for a moment before shyly dissipating. It reminded her of Pallatsera, existing for one frozen moment, and then gone with a whisper that in its calm was louder than a hurricane. By now the pack had healed but Maiara still thought about the former Alphess occasionally. Although they had only talked a few fleeting times, Maiara felt an attachment to her as though they had been close friends. Such was the effect that Pallatsera had had on others. There was a gentle sereneness that had emanated from her, and while in her presence it was as though you were wrapped in a blanket of calm. It was this same sereneness that hummed in the icy air that held Maiara still as the other pack members socialized. With that thought, the spell was broken. It had not occurred to Maiara until just then how long it had been since she had spoken to one of her friends. The calm that had enveloped her only moments before changed into a strange and urgent loneliness as her grey-blue eyes searched the den site for someone to talk to if only for the sake of not being alone.

(XD meh, it has been a while)
Maiara
Maiara
Scout

http://nayrugoddessofwisdom.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune January 20th 2013, 10:41 pm

“Those are good traits to have, all very useful in their own little way.” Rune started off his face almost serious now as he went over what the patchy female had said, within his own thoughts. The best place for her would most likely be with the sentinels. Most of them seemed fast and had plenty of stamina, plus her large ears would do wonders when it came to taking in sounds and whatnot at a distance. With it mentally decided, all that was left was to voice the decision. “I think you would fit right in with our Sentinels group, those within that group have similar strengths and talents.” He finished, his words fading away as each once left his mouth.
--
Alright with that you guys may start hanging with your little buddies! Like I said you may do whatever, but please keep it realistic and within the rules. I do ask though that you do this in the new thread (I made) that was made for this event…for history keeping purposes. IF you have any business here that needs finishing up you should do that here before moving to the other thread with your buddy.
If you have any questions about what would or would not be allowed during this event please feel free to contact me or another council member. ^^
--
As another note the season is Winter and the first batch of snow is starting to fall. At the moment it falls at a slow rate, but this might change as we progress. XD
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
Giving Rise to the Winds - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100Giving Rise to the Winds - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9