Rune
Dakota
Soran
19 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Giving Rise to the Winds - Page 8 Empty Re: Giving Rise to the Winds

Post by Blake January 7th 2013, 12:45 am

Blake arrived at the bush to see the others coming. She stood as she normally would and then remembered and quickly turned her head so they could n't see her missing ear. She saw them start to arrive at the bush and when they did, she felt her pelt prickle hot with embarrassment at the missing ear, most of them didn't see how much this changed her. She backed away from them suddenly, "I-I better go." She glanced at the cold hard ground and then scurried off with more speed then the race, her paws licking the ground.
Blake
Blake
Scout

http://www.silverwildernesspack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysia January 7th 2013, 1:58 pm

The world seemed to have erupted into a particularly violent brand of chaos. Newcomers were flooding in, quicker than Elysia could count them. She found herself hanging back, a step behind Soran. She was small by nature, not timid, but not given to displays of aggression or courage. And from what she had seen of Dakota, she had little desire to insert herself between the female and an adversary. So she hung back, silent, observing. The pack was centered on politics - it was a labyrinth of social rules. And she was still attempting to learn them all.

But soon enough it had died down, pattered away. She found herself padding a step behind Soran, in the direction of the Hunting Grounds. She noticed with a trill of embarassment that she was all but stalking the male. She paused, hanging back. Heat flooded to her face. She needed to branch out, form further bonds. But she was quiet by nature, shy. She stood by herself, often lost in thought. Yet it was quite possible that her presence had become bothersome to the regal Hunter turned alpha. He was far above her, with concerns she couldn't begin to fathom. Her tail swished against her legs. Perhaps she could sneak away, leave him time on his own. She doubted he would eve notice.
Elysia
Elysia
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota January 7th 2013, 3:02 pm

Dakota

"You're sho welcome, Dacoatsa. All good! Now you look like you're a mix of wolf and foliage. Nevermind, she wins."

The energy that Silver harbored and the strange comments she made caused Dakota to smile once again. It was nice to have the younger wolf by her side, but of course, she couldn't keep the energy all to herself. Drawn by the sight of the new loners and absorbed by greeting them, Silver was curious about the newcomers. The hunter was too, but was much less subtle. Even so, after satisfying her awe with the odd looking dog that inquired about joining, Dakota let her eyes drift away from the subject. How quaint they would find Elysia, no longer blocked by Soran—his form now moved to the Hunting Grounds.

"I know it might be a lot to ask, but just don’t do anything crazy that’ll prevent you from coming back."

Rune's words drew her attention from Elysia. The words were serious, considering their rather playful relationship. She waited for the laugh, for the hint in his voice that would portray it as simply a joke. None came, as they were interrupted by the curious loner. An Alpha's job. Can't expect your conversation to be higher priority than that, can you? It would have been selfish to believe Dakota could maintain the bliss that came with speaking with Rune for too long. This rule was one of the few Dakota arguably accepted. The pack was priority and to be just a working gear in it gave her purpose. For that, Dakota would forever be grateful. Perhaps that was what kept her laying on the ground, content with the movements of the others around her.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/318/0/1/autumn_wolf_by_kh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 7th 2013, 9:43 pm

As the snowy white female that had been seriously injured before darted up and began their race, Karma let out a short growl. She was surprisingly quick for one who should be as tired as she was, noted Karma with suspicion. However, Gale gave her a wink and he, too, dashed off.

Grinning to herself, the scout slipped into an easy jog. She would hold off until she needed a quick burst of energy for the final sprint. Yet, when the white female reached the bush, anger surged through the dark female. Her paws raced forward, stirring the ground that they hit upon. Gale seemed to be slowing down, so with some eagerness, she overtook him and claimed victory for her own.

It seemed that the white female had slipped off, not bothering to be congratulated for her technical win. Karma stood and awaited Gale's arrival with a welcome smile; she was not one to gloat, and would greet the male as though he was a champion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake January 7th 2013, 10:01 pm

Blake continued to watch in the quiet shadows, watching the wolves with a quiet expression, careful not to step on a branch again. She pelt brushed the ground as a soft breeze buffeted her free silver pelt. She looked at them silently and waited to listen and sat down silently. She closed her eyes and let memories slip into her mind of the gory fight previously.
Blake
Blake
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune January 9th 2013, 12:07 am

"I suppose I wouldn’t be able to turn you away, considering you just showed some interest.” Rune replied a light laugh on the verge of freeing itself from his mouth. “Of course, I need to know where your talents rest?” He asked his question simple and clam as his glance slipped over to the new female plopped down beside him.

“A forest?” He answered quietly with a small gleam of entertainment beaming from his eyes. “Which is located within the territory of the Banishing Winds Pack.” He added shortly after though the entertainment had yet to fade away from his eyes.
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
Giving Rise to the Winds - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100Giving Rise to the Winds - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel January 9th 2013, 3:10 pm

C A S H E L
"Wise men wonder while strong men die."

Lost. Cashel’s mind screamed it, despite all attempts to calm himself and drown the thought. It kept clawing its way from the depths of the ocean mind Cashel housed within his head. Like a sea monster, slithering and gnawing through every thought of reason. No. He told herself, he must be reasonable. How can one be lost when they have no destination? In reality, he concluded, he wasn’t really lost. Regardless of his status as to whether or not he was lost, he was in an unfamiliar forest, and the risk of his breaching on his pack’s territory was running higher with ever step.

His steps were slow, precise movements that made little sound. Cashel walked with a sort of poise, a poise that gave the impression he had seen and done many things, even at a young age, he had to be prepared for hard decisions. In a single step, one would know all of this- that is what his gate described. It was graceful, however worn down over time.
Cashel stopped. In one fluid movement his body went still, and he lifted his head, his nostrils flaring. Perhaps he could have some idea of what was around him, and his only means of knowing were through his acute sense of smell. The wind blew then, bringing with it many scents, and it took a moment for the male to sort through each scent and identify. The trees above him creaked with the forcefulness of the breeze. I should have explored with a wolf that knows the territory. After all, I'm new to the pack.
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

http://www.silentstormpack.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali January 9th 2013, 5:12 pm

Kali froze for a moment, taking in all that was being said. Would she truly fit in here, being so different and all? Not to mention the massive change of scenery and landscape, something she was not use to. Hearing the Alpha's words, a small smile appeared on her face. Noticing he had asked her of what she'd be suited as, Kali pondered for a moment. She was known as a huntress back home, however the prey here was rather odd, and much larger than what she was use to. Though, she remembered her love of running...After a moment of hesitation, Kali knew what she'd excell at.

"Well, I guess you could say my strength is running" she said after a moment, "Stamina, speed, and agility...if there's anything specifically meant for those traits here in the pack, I'm sure I could fit well here". Kali nodded as if she approved her own words, then turned to watch the female beside him. By the looks of it, she was in the pack though she was more of a recent addition, hearing her question about where she was. Turning to look at the male once more, Kali flicked her tail trying to hide her anxiety. She wasn't too fond of talking with those of authority, especially ones that were new to her. However, this canid seemed more relaxed and easier to talk with, so she had started to relax as well.
Kali
Kali
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 10th 2013, 2:19 pm

Derek continued his slow gait, smiling as his companions raced ahead. He had already previously decided not to race, but instead watched them. They were having fun and that was good, Derek's eyes traveled to the dark female Karma. She was something else, but he, better than most, knew that there was something there in her, that would make it hard for to trust one such as him. he did not know how he knew this, he just did.

So he stayed behind walking in a leisure way towards the three racing away, determined in good time to catch up.

(OOC: Sorry for the lame post, was in class during break and didn't have much time)

Last edited by Derek on January 11th 2013, 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake January 10th 2013, 7:15 pm

Blake watched them from the dark shadows of the trees. She watched the one named Derek walking slowly behind the rest, And then she turned back to the other wolves, And saw that Gale had let Karma win over him. She flicked her sole ear, It was searching for it's companion as she pulled her ear back. She turned around and then trotted away into the unknown parts she had never yet laid her glacial orbs, and then come across a lightly colored male and paused slightly. She was unsure of any wolf in this territory, Especially since her first encounter with this dark pack wasn't very open.

She looked at the male, And decided to make sure his welcoming was what hers was not. She padded up cautiously, And then look at him, "Lost?" She turned her head awkwardly so you couldn't see the gap where her ear was once to be, and then looked down at her splayed left paw and then silently looked back up at the male.
Blake
Blake
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel January 11th 2013, 1:43 pm

C A S H E L

"Never let other pull you down to their level."

'Lost?' Cashel's body instantly froze over. Your not alone now, the wind seemed to be telling him. The ivory sentinel remained frozen until he shut his eyes then reopened them while turning his lean head towards the voice. "I guess you could say I am. I'm rather new to this pack... like just accepted a few days ago and I thought I would go explorer. And now here I am, lost as a pup." The brute sighed as he looked at the lightly colored female. To whom he had never seen before. So who exactly was she? This seemed to be the time to find out. "I'm Cashel by the way. Yes, I know, it's an odd name." he said with a light chuckle; recalling to the time Karma called him a funny name. "I'm a sentinel of the pack. My bodily structure kind of gives that away. The whole being really tall and thin." he said lightly with a grin glued over his muzzle. The young brute then began to 'control' his mouth by giving himself orders. Don't talk her ear off! he commanded. Stan couldn't help but to notice the young female only had one ear but his mother raised him not to make a scene over things like that. Like when he and his brother, Stanton, were only pups at the time, they both had spotted a hunter's dog with only three legs. When they laughed and joked about it, their mother was quick to punish them and they learned their lesson. But Stanton was long gone now and only Cashel remained with just memories of the past. Shaking his head now, Cashel quickly took his brown gaze off of the female and looked down at his large paws.
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake January 11th 2013, 4:15 pm

"Cashel... Interesting but not quite weird. I like it." Blake looked at the male and dipped her head, "Im Blake, a huntress. I suppose you could guess since I am quite small." Blake looked at the sentinel and spoke, "I'm new as well." She added quickly, "But I know where to go. Follow me." She padded a few paw steps, and then looked back at the male and paused.
Blake
Blake
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel January 11th 2013, 7:10 pm

C A S H E L
"So what If you can see the darkest side of me?"
Cashel smiled as the female introduced herself as Blake. "It's nice to feel comfortable around another member of the pack. I've only ever spoken to Karma, Rune when he accepted me and now you." The ivory brute nodded as Blake mentioned about knowing her way around and being new here as well. "Thanks. It's a little embarrassing to say that I've been lost in my own pack's territory." he said with a fake laugh. The sentinel then began to follow quickly behind the huntress. He was actually rather glad to have her find him out here. If it was not for her, it could have been days before he found the pack again. Or even worst, a larger predator such as a grizzly would find him. Bad thing to think about, right? Of course it was. Cashel grunted before asking Blake, "If you don't me asking, where did you come from?" Well, that's one way to try to spark up a conversation and make a new friend, he thought.
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake January 11th 2013, 7:44 pm

Blake saw the sentinel start to follow and she waited until he caught up, and she fell in step with him. "I'm from up near the mountains." She pointed her nose towards the dark faint outline of the mountains. "I came here after awhile, from my birth pack and came across this pack. You can see how my first impression went." She addressed her lost ear. "So, where are from?" She looked at the male and her yellow eyes had wisps of curiosity lingering inside of them.
Blake
Blake
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel January 12th 2013, 1:33 pm

C A S H E L
"Life is rough so grip it and rip it."

The white male listened with flickering ears as Blake told her brief story as of where she had come from. "Interesting. Also, sorry to hear about your ear... It's really a shame to have cruel and cold hearted wolves out there that give the rest of us a bad name." Cashel sighed as they continued to move through the dense forest, on their journey back to the pack's main den. The sentinel then pinned his ears instantly back when Blake requested to know of his past story. "Well it's rather long, but if you insist. I came from the mountains as well you as but only about ten moons travel away from here. I was traveling with my older brother, Stanton. Until he... um... was taken away from me by a two-leg hunter. We had been traveling in this open valley when all of a sudden a loud crack of thunder broke the silent air. So, as normal, we ran as fast as we could to a large lake. At the lake, I stood a few tail lengths away from Stanton and noticed an open, bleeding, wound on his right rib cage. I told him he was hurt and he only replied with, 'Cashel, listen, stay near the lake and eat the small prey for about up to a moon. I really hate to say this, little brother, but your going to be on your own now.'" Cashel paused and shook his head. "I did as he told me to do but it was rather hard to witness, not only my brother, but my best friend pass on to the afterlife." The ivory male still missed his brother terribly and would have taken that single silver bullet if he could have. But everything happens for a reason, apparently.
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake January 12th 2013, 2:45 pm

"Im sorry to hear about your brother Cashel." Blake glanced at him and her eyes had no sympathy, only fury at the two legs., "It's truly horrible what some two legs do." She shook her head. The colorless female continued walking, "So," She added, "Are you hungry?" She nodded towards a nearby bunny burrow, and slowed her steps, "We could try there, If you'd like to."
Blake
Blake
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenith January 12th 2013, 4:52 pm

Zenith watched as two pale wolves paused at a bunny burrow. Conflict raged in her mind. Should I approach them? Should I hang back? Her experience had taught her to avoid unnecessary trouble, but something more powerful and significant consumed her. It was now or never. Zenith attempted a casual stroll towards the two, never letting her guard down.
Zenith
Zenith
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake January 12th 2013, 7:56 pm

Blake couldn't stand having too many wolves around. It felt like someone was going to leap out and attack her. She saw a new wolf and crouched and backed away, her sole ear laying flat against her head. Her splayed paw was starting to ache, and the creepin fear of this new wolf attacking her seeped through her stomach. She looked almost like she was submissing, she backed away a bit more and watched the wolf, her eyes showing no sign of bravery.
Blake
Blake
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenith January 13th 2013, 1:17 am

"Woah woah, hey, I'm not here to hurt anyone... Although it looks like somebody else is.'' Zenith slowed her walk and lowered her head with a smile, trying not to startle the colorless female. Instead she looked into the pale, sandy colored eyes of the large male beside her. "Nice to see someone looking out for her. I'm Zenith, by the way." She looked back at the female, who was making a futile attempt to cover her lost ear. "Wow, somebody sure did a number on you, what happened? And don't worry, I don't bite." Zenith chuckled and then softened her expression to show that she was of no threat, and meant well. She did, however, remain alert, in case of trouble.
Zenith
Zenith
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Isla January 13th 2013, 3:40 pm

Isla padded timidly into the area. She didn't know where she was or that she was in another territory. Just like most of the other wolves in her old pack she left. Mostly it was the males wanting to start their own but she wanted an adventure. But within the next day she left she was scared and homesick. Now that she had wondered into this area she was more than scared. She caught the scent of wolves but could not see any in her sight. She walked about more intill she saw a wolf (Zenith). She stopped dead in her tracks. How would she react? This was obviously a wolf territory and she had not have known. Her nose let her down... again! She didn't move from her stop but starred at the female.

Isla
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel January 13th 2013, 4:11 pm

C A S H E L
"I will go on until the end."

The ivory male nodded to Blake's sympathy. "Thank you." he replied calmly. But then suddenly the sentinels nose began to twitch. Slowly the young male turned his head from left then to right, squinting into the shadows. "We're not alone." he growled towards Blake. Just before Cash knew it, a wolf appeared. While showing herself to the new friends, the loner had managed to spook Blake. "Don't worry Blake, I can protect the two of us if she decides to attack." Cashel then sat down on his haunches and listened intently as the new wolf introduced herself and spoke to his companion. "Interesting." he said "Nice to meet you as well, Zenith. I am Cashel and my companion is Blake." he continued on with a little grunt of amusement "Just like yourself, we are no threat to you... or the one behind you." he said while pointing with his nose to the other wolf hiding in the distance behind Zenith. The white male's brown orbs shown with interest as his looked at both the new wolves.
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake January 13th 2013, 5:18 pm

Blake cautiously stood carefully, but her eyes remained wary as she looked at Zenith and then saw the other wolf. "Sorry." She snarled at herself in her mind, 'Weakling. You shouldn't be scared if some wolves'. Blake remained where she was and glanced at the sentinel..

"Don't worry Blake, I can protect the two of us if she decides to attack.

Blake glanced at him, and then turned back to Zenith, her eyes challenging.
Blake
Blake
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Isla January 13th 2013, 5:45 pm

She was seen. Isla walked slowly over to the wolves. Her long white fur did not keep her warm as she felt a cold chill. She eventually arrived in front of the two pack members and newcomer like herself. She wasn't going to talk. She would talk only of they ordered her to. Instead she layed on her back submissively. She whined a little and was shaking due to nervousness.

Isla
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenith January 14th 2013, 3:17 am

Zenith's ears pricked up attentively as the male introduced himself, and his wary companion. Cashel... Cashman... Cashew nuts... Why am I thinking of this? She shook the thoughts out of her head. He then informed Zenith of another wolf behind her. She glanced at the approaching wolf, before looking back at the pair. "Sorry if I frightened you, Blake. I've been told I can be rather intimidating at the best of times, even when I don't mean to," she grinned. The newcomer dropped before the three, submissive and clearly anxious. Zenith rolled her eyes. "Oh brother, not another one..." She turned to the chalky pair, confused. "Is it me?"
Zenith
Zenith
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake January 14th 2013, 4:48 pm

Blake suddenly felt a stroke of confidence, like a paint brush. She looked at the newcomer, and spoke with confidence. "Who are you, and why was you watching us?" She waited for a response, and while waiting addressed Zenith. "It is not you, It's the wolves you come across. I always had...issues with other wolves." Blake turned away and muttered something softly under her breath, Her head remaining at the awkward angle. Blake took another small step back, and by now she was starting to become quite away from the others.
Blake
Blake
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next