Spirit
Gale
Rune
13 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Journey to the West - Page 9 Empty Re: Journey to the West

Post by Cashel January 31st 2012, 5:04 pm

"Phantom, Ice is right, that cough sounds awful, your lungs are not fine" She stepped up next to the male "I'm going to speak with Linnea, you are not to move from here untill I come back."

The brute snorted and kept his ears flattened with a glare towards Ice. Phantom's normal playful self took over soon after this. "Now that im basicly a slave now..." He chuckled lightly. "I guess i have some explaining to do to the healers. What fun" The healers of the native tribes were just grumps! So he just figured that most people and wolves that deal with sick and ijured ones most of their time would make them a little grumpy. But who was he to judge?

He slowly sat up as Cinnamon and Linnea headed their way. The white scout muttered under his breath softly and became quite and still as they drew closer. His golden gaze soon turned off them and onto Ice. "I hope your happy now." He snorted playfully. "The things i do for you." Another low mutter, "And the thigns i give for you..."

Time for some explaining to do

Phantom closed his gaze off of Ice and into darkness. (Not dying!) He awaited to hear and sense the other two. Help was there for him now. "Ill warn the both of you now, im very stubborn." He chuckled once more and reopened his gaze "Just ask Ice. She knows." Payback sucks, doesnt it? He had a giant grin on his face. Hoping she knew what he was thinking. With his white teeth showing, his modd was clearly showing. Why do i seem so happy all the time? I was never like this before and didnt expect it. Oh i know... His gaze then again landed on Ice. I should have known.
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

http://www.silentstormpack.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver January 31st 2012, 5:32 pm

""I don't know quite what's causing the cough though I'm wondering if it was inherited, from what I've heard, Phantom was bred by humans then released, so I was mainly wondering if you had any ideas of local herbs that might give him relief, if not actually heal him"

"I do not know what herbs are in this area. I reside normally in forests, and we have been in this grassland for a day now. The animals and plants in this grassland environment are completely different, Cinnamon. " Linnea replied. She completely ignored her notion of breeding, because it was very unlikely even if he was bred by humans. For the rest of the walk she remained deathly quiet. In a few moments they came upon Phantom, and Ice as well with him. Linnea closed the distance in a few three footed strides. Her left shoulder did not hold any weight, and her left leg swung in a small circle as she hopped awkwardly along.

"Ill warn the both of you now, im very stubborn. Just ask Ice. She knows."

"Oh, you are now?" Linnea allowed a playful smile to appear, but as fast as it did it vanished at the same speed. "Now, first question. What injury did you get to cause the coughing Phantom?" She immediately laid down after that, her hips relaxing to the right to allow her left shoulder to be completely independent of support.
(Lame, but I think I will live. )
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
Journey to the West - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100Journey to the West - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit January 31st 2012, 8:23 pm

Reuniting with Soran had brought renewed hope for Spirit, however small. Even though the pack had been traveling for three days now she didn't mind it much because she knew that her home was wherever the pack was. But the journey didn't come without its low points. The Lead Scout was tired and hungry; her stomach continually growled and gnawed away at itself. She didn't mind the walking, it was the lack of familiar prey that was bringing her down and to add onto all of that it was still raining. Pouring more like it. There seemed to be no cease to the cold torment of chills that ran through Spirit's small frame until Crimson guided the pack to the shelter of a large tree.

Drenched and shivering Spirit went straight for a hollow at the base of the tree. Circling a few times, Spirit dropped into the soft ground with a sigh. Stretching her long limbs in front of her Spirit rested her head down on her forelegs, letting her eye lids shut as she attempted to drift off into a well needed rest.

But rest wouldn't come easy. Not here with the pack gathering so close under the tree branches. Not here where a new wolf came walking up to the pack's shelter calling out to them. No, this wasn't idle for sleep. Though the new wolf did strike Spirit's attention. Her eyes cast to the side briefly as she watched Soran walk over to speak with the stranger. Guilt pricked at her stomach. Was she not Lead Scout? Shouldn't be her job to be watching out for the pack? Shouldn't she have known this wolf was following them? Frustrated, Spirit rose to her paws and walked out into the rain, pausing beneath the shelter of a smaller, nearby tree. There, she lowered her rump to the ground and stared out into the rain. She would pay attention now. She wouldn't let her own selfish concerns let things slip past her again.

Performing her duties was something Spirit thought of as important. But the longer she sat there watching the landscape drown she couldn't deny the lonely feeling tugging at her. Even worse, she accepted it. Accepted the idea that she was slowly tearing herself away from the pack. Isolating herself in her duties, not feeling motivated to speak to many of the other pack members. She hadn't really uttered a word to many besides Gale and Soran since the fire. Sure there had been small talk but nothing worthy of calling a conversation. Wrapping her tail instinctively over her paws Spirit tried to push troubling thoughts from her mind as her blue eyes kept locked on the rain.
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

http://selene-x.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 31st 2012, 9:15 pm

Hestia felt awkward to be standing in the middle of arguements, so the fire colored fae slowly and cautiously began to step backwards, her tail hanging rigidly as she began to step away from them, her eyes wide and cautious as it could get.

'What a strange pack of wolves.' Hestia mused, furrowing her eyes in a frown of concern. She gaped wordlessly at them, wondering what to do next.

Last edited by Hestia on January 31st 2012, 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Coloring)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel January 31st 2012, 10:15 pm

"Now, first question. What injury did you get to cause the coughing Phantom?"

The white brute had to think for a breif moment. "I'd have to say that they began to hurt after Ice and I raced one another. Just before we left the river." He thought some more before continueing. "After we raced, i began to cough and the pain had begun. I thought it was just because i hadnt run for so long like i had. But i guess i was mistaken." His eyes were dull. I was mistaken big time. The scout let out a long loud sigh and continued once more. "It never felt this way before..." His dulled eyes froze down at his paws. He didnt want to look at anyone. He was ashamed at himself. "If i wouldn't have challenged Ice the way i did. This wouldnt have happened." His words came out in a sort of questioning way. To himself that is. He couldnt answer this. There was a storm going on in his head right now. Just like thunder, he coughed in the same way he had done before the master scholar had come. A rough sand paper way. He began to breath heavy and forced himself to cough again. Hoping that it would pass. After a few more coughs, it did pass. Now the exhausted Phantom had begun to pant. Manging to catch his breath, he hoofed out the correct words he wanted to come out. "I still think im fine. Its jut a cold." A few more coughs came. "Oh who am i kiddin', im lying to myself.." The scout finaly gave up. He had just admitted it. He was in trouble and in terrible pain.

I hope this passed soon!
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 31st 2012, 11:03 pm

Ice merely sat, smiles of humor and worry crossing her muzzle at each word uttered, however, it was when Phantom began a fit of coughing that her ears laid back fully, tail went limp, and express gone into straight worry for him.

When he spoke of their past race Ice felt the stabbing ball of guilt swirl around in her stomach, she couldn't help but, to blame herself...

"Oh who am i kiddin', im lying to myself.."

Ice couldn't hold in the small and silent whine of concern as the bright, joyful shine in her faded out to sullen, dark orbs of worry and emotional pain that she held for Ghost. She was too overwhelmed to think or say anything that would be reassuring to him or even herself...

(Lame but, hope this is alright. Sorry if posts have been lagging I've a terrible sinus cold so i haven't been up much to do really anything...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver January 31st 2012, 11:10 pm

"I'd have to say that they began to hurt after Ice and I raced one another. Just before we left the river. After we raced, i began to cough and the pain had begun. I thought it was just because i hadnt run for so long like i had. But i guess i was mistaken. It never felt this way before... If i wouldn't have challenged Ice the way i did. This wouldnt have happened. I still think im fine. Its jut a cold. Oh who am i kiddin', im lying to myself.."

He battles with himself.. Linnea mused to herself, before addressing him directly. "Well, I think you are perfectly correct. You have, most likely, a highly contagious sickness that humans call Kennel Cough. The main symptom is dry coughing. I know an herb that will help when it flares up. It is called Sundew. Sundew is a carnivorous plant. Those plants eat bugs by catching them, which is interesting but not what we are talking about.. It has curved, dish shaped leaves on long stalks, and has bristles that give off sap. We need the entire thing. If any of you sees any, make sure you spare the seeds. We can carry those and put them wherever the pack settles permanently. This condition will flare up more than once." She explained what he likely had, trying to keep it simple but it was hard to keep a small amount of sentences with so much to say. The khaki painted wolf paused then, thinking back to their travels. She recalled absolutely no presence of the plant they needed.

As well, the pack was in grassland. If anyone found this plant, it would be a very strange occurence. They would probably have to wait until they met the forest again. That could possibly be days away though, so Phantom would possibly have to cough the entire way.

Linnea yawned, she had not gotten any rest for some time now. Her eye lids were somewhat drooped, and she held a distant look that was a result of her yearning to finally curl up and nap. Her head rested on her right leg, but she refused to allow herself to close her eyes for more than a blink. It was a normal thing for the female to close her eyes for only a few moments, forget to open them and then wake up an hour later. As well, sometimes when she was told to wake she would do the same thing. However, as a twist she would have a dream of her getting up and moving to do her duties. As a youngling, this had angered her mother more than once and several others. It had yet to happen in this pack. The memories of her siblings and mother were dim, and yet held a striking clarity at the same time.

Then, she forgot to not close her eyes. On accident, she did, and began to doze with dim memories and dreams of her old life when she had been small and young and innocent. A few moments after that, she opened her eyes with a jerk. She had finally remembered not to fall asleep. Annoyed mildly, and finding herself even more upset by the lack of sleep, she stared unfocused at the damp grass in front of her muzzle.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
Journey to the West - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100Journey to the West - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel February 1st 2012, 5:53 pm

Well, I think you are perfectly correct. You have, most likely, a highly contagious sickness that humans call Kennel Cough. The main symptom is dry coughing. I know an herb that will help when it flares up. It is called Sundew. Sundew is a carnivorous plant. Those plants eat bugs by catching them, which is interesting but not what we are talking about.. It has curved, dish shaped leaves on long stalks, and has bristles that give off sap. We need the entire thing. If any of you sees any, make sure you spare the seeds. We can carry those and put them wherever the pack settles permanently. This condition will flare up more than once

Phantom let out a sigh as his attention was drawn to Ice. The brightness was gone from her. Everywhere. All of her expressions showed concern. For me. I dout im worth it. "Dont worry about me, Ice. Your my concern. Not myself. I highly dout im leaving this life until death. I'll stay with you till death due us part." He smiled at her and gently put his paw on top of hers. Attempting to comfort the one he held feelings for. "Thank you, Linnea. So i expect that I will not eat this herb until we travel onword once more into a dense forest?" It really wasnt a quesion. Just a guess. He panted some more and a few more coughs came sliding out from his jaws. "Dang coughing fest!" He growled lightly, clearly being annoyed by his own coughs. "Since this is contagious, I can travel a little far back and sleep away from the others." The white scout knew that Ice wouldnt like what he had just said. Its for her own good, he thought.
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 1st 2012, 7:36 pm

Feeling lost, puzzled, and confused in there conversation, Hestia lowered her head, swishing her tail side to side as she cautiouslly backed up.
'Apparently this isn't going to work out too well, so I may as well just leave.' She decided, rather pleased with her choice. The fae turned around and continued to walk away, breathing in the cool air slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver February 1st 2012, 10:38 pm

"Dont worry about me, Ice. Your my concern. Not myself. I highly dout im leaving this life until death. I'll stay with you till death due us part. Thank you, Linnea. So i expect that I will not eat this herb until we travel onword once more into a dense forest?"

"You are very welcome Phantom. As for your question, yes. We will not find this plant in plains like the ones we are in now. Only in very wet grounds with much rain will we find the plant. " Linnea replied. After she finished speaking, he had a short coughing fit. Linnea winced in sympathy. "I understand your pain, though. I was cut badly by shards of a tree that fell on me. If I move the wrong way, I have severe pain in my left shoulder. The worst makes me crumple to the ground."

"Dang coughing fest!"

Linnea then recognised the looks Ice and Phantom had been giving each other. Her noticing was obvious. Her eyes brightened and her lips formed a subtle smile. It was obvious they were quite fond of each other, which was a thing that made Linnea very happy to see. Since her last pack, she had not really seen these sort of feelings nor felt them. To her, they had all but vanished. At first, she had been obsessively seclusive. But now she could see the closeness the entire pack had. Old friends, mates, crushes, friends in general. It was all here, and Linnea was only carefully dipping a toe into the pool of it. She then hid the look, likely they had seen it and she didn't need to grin at them like an idiot for minutes long. She regained the same neutral composure as before.

"Since this is contagious, I can travel a little far back and sleep away from the others."

"If you want to remain here, which you should because of this very condition you have aquired, you just have to breathe away from others and not cough on them. However, if some wolf comes up and pesters you feel free to purposefuly cough on them. Thats the only time you should though. Just be careful." She put emphasis on careful. Linnea did not want any separated, it was dangerous because any predators target the separated and the sick. Phantom would be both. It could be a deadly combination for the male, and Linnea intended to keep every member alive on the trip if she could help it. Besides, a coughing condition just meant coughing. If they found that herb, it would be easy to keep a hold of and any who might catch it could use it as well. It would disappear eventually. Any pack members life was worth the entire pack getting sick.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 2nd 2012, 12:03 am

A small glint of light flashed in Ice at Phantom's gesture and her ears came forward a bit, giving a small smile, upon the word of contagious Ice instantly knew they'd have to keep a small distance. The fact saddened her but, perhaps it would be somewhat good, indeed she hadn't spoken to many of the other pack members, which was on her agenda to do eventually. Of course she'd still keep an eye on him though.

All of her expressions showed concern. For me. I doubt im worth it. "Don't
worry about me, Ice. Your my concern. Not myself. I highly doubt im
leaving this life until death. I'll stay with you till death due us part
."

Ice huffed in reply, "Back at you Ghost... Though our distance will be small I intend on keeping an eye on you." Ice gave a light and warm grin then looked to Linnea, "Thank you. I apologize if we've disturbed your rest, yet I'm sure you'd do the same if things were the opposite... And thank you too Cinnamon."

"Don't worry about me, Ice. Your my concern. Not myself. I highly doubt
im leaving this life until death. I'll stay with you till death due us
part. Thank you, Linnea. So i expect that I will not eat this herb until
we travel onward once more into a dense forest?"

"You
are very welcome Phantom. As for your question, yes. We will not find
this plant in plains like the ones we are in now. Only in very wet
grounds with much rain will we find the plant. "
Linnea replied. After she finished speaking, he had a short coughing fit. Linnea winced in sympathy. "I
understand your pain, though. I was cut badly by shards of a tree that
fell on me. If I move the wrong way, I have severe pain in my left
shoulder. The worst makes me crumple to the ground."

Ice listened of the herb description, Ice would keep a sharp eye out for such a plant as well.

She then scanned the entire pack an it's members until she saw Spirit's white figure sitting under an only tree, with her eyes locked on to Spirit's location Ice spoke, "Guess this gives me the chance to catch up on socializing doesn't it?" As Ice rose to leave she ducked under Ghost's chin, letting her fur brush against him as well as the tip of tail, then gave a last glance that spoke, Please do be careful while we're apart. Thus she now padded of towards Spirit's location.

Upon seeing the lead scout, Spirit seemed a bit troubled, Ice gave a grunt of greeting, "Hello Spirit. Is something wrong? You seem to be troubled..." Ice tilted her head slightly as she sat and felt her tail curl about her paws, waiting for the lead scout's reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel February 2nd 2012, 8:33 pm

If you want to remain here, which you should because of this very condition you have aquired, you just have to breathe away from others and not cough on them. However, if some wolf comes up and pesters you feel free to purposefuly cough on them. Thats the only time you should though. Just be careful

Phantom gave out a grunt of amusement. "I think i can mange doing that. its probably not best that not everyone knows im a member yet. Hopefully they wont cluster about me. I could always cough on a bear" His whiskers twitched with amusement. Even being sick. the male would keep his humorous self locked inside for the best of the others. A short distance...

I really do hope they dont. Its for their own good.

Contining on with the short distance thought, the scout looked about. Seeking an area to take a short rest. It wouldnt be long until the pack moved on once again. I think i can manage staying a few tail lengths away from the others. But Ice...

A high pitched wine came from his mouth. But it stopped soon after. She reacted rather well then what he had expected she would. He breathed easier. As a gust of wind blew his pelt upon its end, he sighed. He couldnt do anything. This stunk worst then skunk to him. No running, stay away from other and so on. This was just like being back with the twolegs in the zoo place all over again! A low grunmbly snort came from him. And of course, a few coughs just had to follow. Phantom nodded as Ice went off to speak with another scout. Another that he had not yet meet. It'll have to wait. His gaze finaly landed on a spot in a patch of high grasses. The young brute trotted over rathly quickly and gave a flope. Forcing dust to fly into the air. The dust fell onto his muzzle and he sneezed. Shocked, no cough.

As the white male sit alone, looking around a sad thought crept into his mind. What if he couldnt live through this sickness? Winter was coming in only months time now. If he would still be sick, it could worsten and perhaps be fatal to him. If this happens, he thought, my nickname ghost will stay with me and my spirit will stay with Ice.
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale February 5th 2012, 8:53 pm

Three days. Three whole days of trekking through freezing rain that accompanied the cold autumn winds. As the wind and rain grew heavier and more fierce, the pack sought out shelter. Being in an almost barren landscape that lacked in much cover; it had been a huge relief to the Banishing Winds to finally find a decently sized patch of trees to retreat under. Gale quickly chose a spot further away from the others. The spot he had chosen was heavy with foliage; he was almost completely dry now compared to the others. His sprite bottle green eyes were misted over as many thoughts flickered in his mind. Lately, he had been debating upon leaving the pack, mostly because there was nothing to keep him here. However, still he remained. Granted, he spoke nothing more than a few scarce words to the others; he was not quite sure as to why he was still with the rest of the pack. Then again, there was still a purpose for him here, one that he had to complete no matter what. Shaking his head, the warrior watched the rain as it fell from the sky and spalshed upon the ground; filling the earth with its life sustaining energy. The brute was laying down, his paws folded neatly, one over the other. It was a pose he was accustomed to, one that had remained with him no matter the changes he had taken in his life. With a deep, thoughtful sigh, Gale lowered his head to his paws, listening to the pitter patter of the water as it landed on the leaves.

Within a few short moments of this, Linnëa had approached him. She said nothing, but sat near him in what could be described as a companionable silence. Gale found himself relieved at the silence she offered. Many wolves would break such a beautiful thing, but not Linnëa. He had been about to open his jaws and restart their conversation from before when Cinnamon suddenly appeared, needing help with Phantom. The two healers disappeared; effectively leaving the Wanderer to himself once more. His thoughts were quieted now and that meant he was able to rethink over the past few days. All together, the pack must have covered at least thirty miles if not more. No one had stayed behind, something that he was grateful for. They all seemed to see the sense of leaving their once homeland in search of a future that could give them the best results. Gale certainly hoped they'd find that future soon.

[I apologize for the lameness that possessed this post..]
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel February 5th 2012, 10:47 pm

The white male gazed around at the others. Most of them seemed to be having conversations with one another. No one was having conflicts. Everything was just normal so far. The follower of the pack let a small grunt come from his mouth. The curse of being sick struck him out once more. He began to cough once more like he had when the healers stood before him. This was the most pain that the white male has ever felt in his life. It seemed to be worst then the time an arrow had went through his lower hind leg. That injury was simple of a two leg healer to cure. It hadnt taken long for him to heal from that battle. The future scout was still looking around as he thought. A large male warrior came into view. He looks big, like myself. The male (Gale) seemed to be at peace. Being alone and all. Best to leave him be, he thought, i cant speak with him anyhow. Phantom seemed to be in a prison in his own little world. Torture is more like it. The male was in a 'daze' currently. Lost deep within his self.

I wish i wasnt so badly sick! I could be meeting with these wolves. Getting to know them but instead im.... im trapped.

Phantom closed his golden gaze off from the world. He allowed his body to lay down on the hard surface. Large front paws stretched out in front of him, this is were his head sat upon them. He felt like sleeping, but couldnt. It wasnt the right time of the day. The male used to be the nocturnal type when he did nothing but travel. Those days were all gone now. Just another book in the libaray of Phantom's head. The future pack member began to lose himself in thought, again. Arguing within his mind, constently. But not this time. He was at ease. Feeling at home with the one that surrounded him. This was his family now. Even though he would never forget about Timber and Willow, his birth siblings.

Oh how i miss you both. I only wish that you could be at my side, soaking this all in with me. But we can not for we have departed long ago.

Timber. The images of his older brother shot into his mind. Timber was a large smoke colored brute. Now, Ice may think that Phantom was handsome well, Timber would just be to die for. His brother had all the traits of their father. Yeah sure, so did Phantom but he would look like a puff of air next to him. Timber was born to be a leader. The male was strong, brave, noble. Everything an alpha would need to control a pack.

I've never seen another wolf like you, Timber. And probably never will again. Unless we cross paths in time to come. I hope that Williow still follows you and your journy to sucess.

Willow. She was the younger sister of Phantom. She had a pelt soft as silk. With the color of an amber rose all over. Her green eyes could melt any brute's heart. Willow, her name said it all. She was sweet and kind hearted to all. This could someday possbily get her killed or in deep trouble. She could make a good sage. Her patience would go along great with that.

Timber, please protect her. I am not there to be at your side when you fight to keep her moving on.

The memory of a battle between two dark colored males and Phantom alongside his brother, came into his mind. There they were, trapped between a wall of thick rock. The other two males were stalking forward. They wanted Willow. This wasn't going to happen. If it would, it'd half to be over the brother's dead bodies. Suddenly Timber lunger out, grabbing one brute on the chest. The high pitched screams rung in his ears. The other male rushed at Phantom, snapping his jaw's on his ears. Phantom struggled to throw the male off. His ear would have been torn off, if it wouldnt have been for Timber. These dark pelted brutes, were not what they seemed to be. They were fighting dogs. Pit bulls. Death dealers within the two leg world. They were sent out to track and chase anything to the two legs. Open seanson. Any game animal could be killed at this time of the year. Timber chased of the one dog. He was in the middle of a vicotry snort when he saw his younger brother in need. He rushed at the pit bull, locking his jaws on its's throat. When the dog finaly let go of Phantom, he let go. The dog went yelping off with a bleeding throat. Blood had stained both, Timber and Phantom's pelt. After the fight, Williow came whimpering out from the tall pines. Timber had punished her for what she had started. Timber seemed to be harsh but it was only for the best. Even though the leader of the small group couldnt stay angry with his younger sister for long. She had licked clean their wounds and they traveled on, limping.

I haven't fought like that in a long time.

Phantom shook his falling head off his paws and came back into the real world

(My fingers hurt Dx)
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver February 6th 2012, 12:15 am

(I find it very awesome that Gale is the only person in this pack that actually calls her Linnëa and not Linnea. I don't even hardly do that any more. Hooray for Gale, not being lazy like me!)

Linnëa gave a simple nod to Phantom. She would have given more of a response to his reply, but after that the conversation around her seemed to dim and blur. She was tired from walking, and moving, and having to bear with her random episodes of pain that darkened her vision. Her duties here were done with Phantom. She would now leave, perhaps strike up a conversation for socialization rather than her job, and then nap.

With that decided, she rose to her paws, a yawn exposing her ivory teeth. Linnëa turned around slowly, and began to trudge away from them, back to the spot she had been laying at before. A slight limp made her strides everything but graceful, not that she could care less about appearance. The entire pack was just thinking of getting out of these conditions and to a new home. Not much more mattered. Packs like this could not travel for long periods of time. Small groups of one to three wolves were preferable. But over ten wolves? It was just too much to ask of the hunters for longer than a few weeks.

After a short time, which felt much longer to Linnëa than short, she laid down in the spot she had been in before Cinnamon had asked for her help. Near Gale. She was silent as before, but now a bit more tiredness lined her eyes. But, another detail like before, if Gale spoke to her she would reply. But, if the silence lasted longer than a few minutes, she would go to sleep. Either way, she was somewhat determined to speak with him. He was intelligent, and spoke with sense, and that made her wish to at least become acquaintances with the male. Her head rested on her paws, and her eyes were directed lazily forward as the laid parallel to Gale.

(Look what I can do! ë! I copied the evil ë from Gale's post to use. XD)
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 6th 2012, 10:02 pm

Hestia woke up, a fog of laziness clogging her eyes. She blinked a few times, feeling her surroundings clear up. The fae quickly shook herself awake, her firey pelt glowing as she padded softly, her paws brushing in a soothing way through the grass.

Building up her courage one step at a time, she troted over to a wolf (Linnea), and quickly spoke.

"Hello there, my name is Hestia, and I am in search of a pack." She introduced quietly, knowing that she had forced herself to speak with a stranger wolf, especially when this fae was solitary enough not to talk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon February 7th 2012, 4:08 pm

Cinnamon sighed as Linnea dismissed her diagnosis and provided her own answer. Soon after she saw the other scholar walk back to where she hahd been sitting.

Her head drooped, she felt friendless and lonely. Glancing around slightly desperatly her eyes lit on a white male sitting slightly apart from the rest of the group. Somewhere in her memory she though she recognised him. Determined to prove herslef right or wrong she padded over

"Hello, you're Falco aren't you?" She spoke curiously, sitting down next to him "I don't know if you remember me but I remember seeing you with Silver just after I joined the pack... Think I made a pretty rotten impression on her though, on everyone for that matter." She shut up and sat silently, waiting to see if he reacted, or responded
Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Scholar
Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale February 7th 2012, 7:45 pm

After being lost to his thoughts for what could have passed as forever, Gale noticed that there were soft pawsteps heading in his direction once more. Even with the rain weighing down all scents, he still managed to make out exactly who it was. Turning his head, his green eyes caught Linnëa's blue-silver ones. Dipping his head in hello, he turned his attention back to the rain again. So far, it had not slowed, but it had not sped up either. He had always hated the rain; he gave a soft snort of disapproval before he looked back at Linnëa. She was a short distance away from him, a tiredness in her eyes. A flicker of confusion touched his mind before simply fading as quickly as it had come. The healer had sustained injuries in the fire, one that should have caused her to slow down a great deal. Remarkably, she had kept going. Never had he heard her utter a complaint nor had she asked for the pack to stop for her to rest. No, she continued onward without a single word. For that, Gale knew that she was worthy of respect and that the pack needed more wolves like her. His gaze followed her as she lay down near him and once again, the silence stayed around her. This time, however he was going to break it.

"Linnëa." He spoke her name quietly as he shifted slightly so he wouldn't have to crane his head so much to look at her. It would make the conversation between the two much easier as well. "How are your injuries?"

"Hello there, my name is Hestia, and I am in search of a pack."

Hearing a new voice, the Wanderer's attention faltered and shifted towards the new wolf who had claimed herself to be Hestia. She had a dusty, fiery coloured coat made of many different shades. However, the rain had plastered her fur down and caused the colours to darken; he could not discern any one hue. He stayed quiet as she looked towards the healer who accompanied him. Though, his bright green eyes
remained watchful in order to protect his pack mate.

[Lame..]
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver February 7th 2012, 9:48 pm

"Linnëa. How are your injuries?"

Linnëa heard Gale's reply, and just when she was about to reply herself. However, she was cut short."My injuries are-"

"Hello there, my name is Hestia, and I am in search of a pack."

Linnëa was interrupted abruptly by a stranger, whom she had never seen before. Her gaze redirected from Gale to the female, whom had named herself to be Hestia. Her expression was painfully neutral as the scrutinized the wolf. She seemed safe enough, but Linnëa did not even trust her own senses. Her perception of wolves was heavily fogged through her fatigued mind. She tensed somewhat, but forced herself to relax again because her shoulder let out an annoyed pang of pain that seemed to echo through her muscles. This showed somewhat, her eyebrow-dots pulled together, and her tensing neck was visible through her damp fur. She resisted a growl of pain, not wanting the wolf to know how vulnerable the master scholar actually was. She felt somewhat consolidated when she noticed Gale being careful as well, a flash of protectiveness appearing and disappearing in half the time a blink would take.

"Well, you have found a pack. " She said in a low voice. She felt her throat attempt to move to form a yawn. To counteract this, she swallowed hard. "Do you intend to join us, if our alphas approve?" Linnëa finished what she had wanted to say to her. Then, she redirected her attention again, back to Gale this time. She gave him a simple look, to acknowledge the fact that she did not want to name her injuries in front of a stranger.
(A little lame. I'm as tired as Linnëa.)
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear February 8th 2012, 9:08 pm

Falco watched a brownish female come towards him and sit down. She seemed like she wanted to talk, he vaguely remembered the female from her interesting composition of her pelt colour. His grey tipped ears flicked back and forth slightly as he looked curiously at the female wondering what she was wanting to talk about.

"Hello, you're Falco aren't you?" She spoke curiously, sitting down next to him "I don't know if you remember me but I remember seeing you with Silver just after I joined the pack... Think I made a pretty rotten impression on her though, on everyone for that matter."

Falco gave a nod to her first question, his steeley eyes cast upon the ground wondering what to respond. It didnt take him too long to come up with an answer.
      "I suppose its okay... I have forgotten most of my past now, Forgive me for I have forgotten your name" As his sentence drew to an end, he lifted his gaze and looked to her, as he waited a response.
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 8th 2012, 10:48 pm

Ice decided to wander around the pack a bit in her boredom, she needed someone to talk with, anyone would do... Bored bored bored. Indeed she wished she could remain close to Phantom, her secret close love, but due to what he had it distanced them a bit. This tore at her quite a bit as she hopelessly wished she could do something more for him, the only thing that she knew would help him was the herb Linnea had told them of and that it was very rare to see out in the open like they were in now. Once they traveled into forest again Ice would search everywhere she could for such a plant.

For now Ice found a smooth rock that was shaped like a miniature bluff and hopped up onto it, laid down, and allowed the rain to cleanse herself. Ice hoped the pack would find new land to call their own and have many new memories within it. Even she had small dreams of raising her own family, though this was kept within herself as was the fear to ask her new beloved to be her mate. It wasn't unusual for Ice to dread asking the question when it came time, even her and Codex had never truly sworn to be mates... The word was strong to Ice for she knew being mated meant that you were mated for life, though such a thing rattled her when the image flashed of her unknown father.

Ice entered into a silent loathing state where her green orbs focused on nothing in particular and blazed like green fire. Even with wet fur she felt her hackles rise slightly as memories of her mother's tales about father flooded her mind...

(Since Spirit hasn't replied to Ice I'm gonna say that Ice decided to leave and wander about a bit.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon February 9th 2012, 3:51 pm

I suppose it's okay... I have forgotten most of my past now. Forgive me, for I have forgotten your name.

"It's Cinnamon" She met his questioning eyes and gave a small smile "I'm a scholar, under Linnea." She paused then turned the questions on him "Where did you go Falco, when you left here? What things did you see?"

She looked him straight in the eyes "I lived a sheltered life when I was young, my mother Albula, she watched me like a hawk because I was her only pup, the last reminder of her mate... Hence, I want to learn everything I can to help this pack, make myself worthy of being a member"
Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Scholar
Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear February 9th 2012, 7:43 pm

"It's Cinnamon"

He watched her eyes meet his with a small smile. His own dulled slightly, not remembering the name. He looked back to the brown female as she spoke again.

"I'm a scholar, under Linnea." She paused then turned the questions on him "Where did you go Falco, when you left here? What things did you see?"

A scholar, that was what Silver was, and now, that Linnea, had taken her spot, as the Lead Scholar. His ears dropped slightly, as his gaze turned to the ground. As she turned the questions to him, it only brought back the nightmares, the insanity. He turned away slightly, not really wanting to answer the question. He gave a light shiver at the flashes of pain entering his mind. Cinnamon's next words came as a blur to him, dizziness only seeping in, more and more.

"I lived a sheltered life when I was young, my mother Albula, she watched me like a hawk because I was her only pup, the last reminder of her mate... Hence, I want to learn everything I can to help this pack, make myself worthy of being a member"

He looked to her, but nothing was in his eyes, they were plain and blank. Seemingly Lifeless. It was only her last words that entered his mind clearly. Though feeling a burning sensation in his throat, as his stomach gurgled.

"I-I feel sick.."

He spoke trying to keep the bile inside of him as he laid down quickly, head between his front paws, just in case.
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel February 9th 2012, 11:09 pm

Phantom stirred from his short daze. This wasn't the best time to be goofing off with his mind. Force of habit. The white scout let a high pitched whine come from his throat. It was short ended by another hacking fest. The coughs came out rough and dry. They sounded deeply painful and the male attempted to clear his throat. Wanting to put something in his throat that was moist and would hopefully keep the coughs quieter then usual. It only worked for a short amount of time, they came right back only about twenty or so minutes later. Maybe some water will do me good. His pelt looked dimmer then its normal cleanness. It was filthy. Covered in gray and brown dust. Matted. He looked horrible for being only three years of age. Phantom arose from where he lay and went out in search of water, before he left he looked at Cinnamon and barked a little loud, "I will be back soon, I'm going to search for something to drink.." She knew he was sick and probably would be dying for a nice cool drink. Hopefully she would understand.

I hope i can find some, Oh here we are!

The white scout had trotted for about half a mile before coming across a medium sized water puddle. Phantom looked down at his reflection. A loud sigh came from his locked jaws. I do look... bad. Maybe if i try to get my pelt wet. Oh that wouldn't work because of the mats. Once i get better and get that herb into my system, I'll clean myself up better. His studied himself for quite from time. He noticed his pelt and eye shade's were not the same as their normal colors. I look like an elder more then a two year old! Elder Phantom. He chuckled lightly at himself.
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale February 9th 2012, 11:22 pm

[Don 't forget that it's raining, Phantom lol.]
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down