Gale
Rune
13 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Journey to the West - Page 11 Empty Re: Journey to the West

Post by Adena February 14th 2012, 7:33 pm

"I never was very patient...

Adena tilted her head with a little smile. "You're going to have to learn to have patience, then," she said with an challenging arched brow. "It's just, I understand how she feels... I lost my mate, and my pups, before I joined this pack. And when I was alone I wanted someone with me to drive it away, someone who understood." Adena's forehead creased into a troubled frown as she raised her head, searching Cinnamon's face. Adena understood where she was coming from, but not in the same way. "Oh," she murmured. "Cinnamon, I'm sorry." Her normally cold eyes softened slightly in sympathy for the other female. But she was surprised that Cinnamon could discuss so openly what seemed such a delicate topic to Adena. She knew that she would never be able to do that, because it was something that she simply did not want to revisit. And it wasn't exactly something she was very proud of.

"Some of us suffer in a different way to others. Some, like you, want the comfort of others around them. But others," she paused, composing herself and clearing her throat, just to make sure she didn't give anything away. "But others try to deal with it themselves," she finished quietly with a casual shrug of her shoulders. Some, like Crimson, may not show any emotion at all. She didn’t say that, of course. The red femme lowered her head to rest it between her forepaws again, her gaze sweeping coolly over the pack. Losing Soran would have a bad affect on everyone, not just Spirit. Of course, she would feel it more than some of them, but he was a part of the pack and the whole pack would notice his absence, just as they had felt - and were still feeling - the absence of the last alphas. But they all still had to live themselves, without those that were lost. Life was precious; to just throw away was incredibly wasteful. And not only that, but those left in your wake would be hurt. Adena was a lot of things, but selfish she was not. She would never think of doing something for her own benefit and nobody else's just because of her own troubles.

"I thought Spirit would need the same, apparently I thought wrong."

Adena closed her eyes lightly, shutting everything out for a moment. Her words were hushed, only meant for someone who wanted to listen. "She may change her tune," she said quietly. "Just keep an eye out for her," she advised. She fell silent as she thought of nothing more to say. She sighed deeply at nothing in particular. A brown leaf caught on the wind, flew down from the treetops and hit the ground, heavily pelted by the rain. Her blue-grey eyes followed it on its path to the ground. It just reminded her of the impending winter and the chat she and Crimson had had about their favourite season. Adena was excited by the prospect of what the change in season would bring.

Adena
Adena
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale February 14th 2012, 11:16 pm

“You ever think about taking on a higher role?”

"I would be lying if I said no," Gale's reply was an easy one but his voice showed his uncertainty. He answered honestly but he wasn't sure how Crimson would react to such a thing, especially from the Wanderer. Even though Crimson did not know about the pack's history with him, such a response could drive a wedge between the growing friendship that seemed to be blossoming between the two males.

They were still walking as they spoke and while silence hung in the air, Gale allowed his thoughts to wander to the weather and the shifting of the seasons. The rain should have stopped by now but it was as if the sky itself was crying with the loss of Soran. Gale didn't know the beta that well, but he could tell that the others felt a strong bond with their previous beta male. What would the pack do now that he was gone? What would Spirit do? When Maiara died, Rune had thrown himself off a cliff because of the powerful sorrow that gripped him. Would Spirit do the same? Gale certainly hoped not because of the fact that she was his closest companion. After this conversation with Crimson, he would need to go back to her and help her through the pain she was surely experiencing.

[Horribly lame..]
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon February 15th 2012, 5:42 pm

"You're going to have to learn to have patience, then."

Cinnamon sighed, then her eyes widened as the scout's eyes suddenly softened at her revelation "Oh..Cinnamon, I'm sorry."

She flicked an ear, her head drooping "I greive for them, all the time. But slowly, when I joined my previous pack, I learned to let go, understood I could have done nothing to save them, to be grateful I lived to remember them."

"Some of us suffer in a different way to others. Some, like you, want the comfort of others around them. But others...but others try to deal with it themselves...She may change her tune, Just keep an eye out for her,"

As the scout turned away and lay down she nodded "Thanks Dena, you really are one of the wisest wolves I've met." Quietly she padded away, heding for Gale and Crimson.

When she neared them she could tell they were in a conversation and sat down, her eyes flicking from one to the other with intrest, waiting to be included when they saw fit

(Crim, is Cinny Master Scholar yet or not? Should she offer to take such a rank now if needed?)
Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Scholar
Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 16th 2012, 11:04 am

Ice nodded to Ghost's words, she replied then as if with a tone from long ago used when she was still newer.

"I never knew the old alphas or beta very well as I do now; though I did my job mostly unnoticed I was thankful for it."

With a pause and closing of eyes a new wave of old cold, loneliness came as she spoke.

"When I first joined I was with another male, Codex. He became a scout as well; we eventually became lovers too, but... One day he just left and never came back... I tried not to believe such a thing, but couldn't dismiss it no matter what I tried. It was worse dealing with such a thing alone, I knew no others at the time."

She continued to the next major event,

"Not too later the alphess, Maiara died, drowned in the creek. The alpha male, her mate, Rune, was gripped so much by the loss of her that he just jumped off a cliff. After that everything was in an uproar. When the fire came it made things worse, for everyone."

Thus Ice ended her tale, both of them had faded out into their past, hearing the sorrow in Ghost when he spoke of his old mate made Ice relive the same pain. She moved closer to his side and nuzzled against him comfortingly. Then after a few minutes Ice gazed at him as he began speaking of all different herbs, some Ice had heard of, others not so much. Ice did not draw back when he coughed; she only gently rubbed his sides soothingly as her mother used to do to her and her brothers.

I will not let such a condition distance us, as I've made the thought before I'd rather suffer with him than watch his pain alone. Besides, I've been through much besides a cough

Ice kept in mind the herbs he spoke of as well as the ones she knew.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel February 16th 2012, 5:16 pm

Phantom reclosed his eyes as his mate spoke. "I would never hurt you like that..." Shortly after speaking her reopened his dull golden gaze and went to lick her cheek. But he stopped himself. His condition was highly contagious. He wouldnt want her to be going through the pain he was now. "When i rushed to save Fionna, i was strucken down with an arrow through my shoulder blades. I still have the scar to prove it. " He looked down at his muddy paws as he continued on "I couldnt move after that arow went through me. I watched her die. She died right in front of my eyes. About ten or so arrows penitracted her body. Her orange golden pelt was stained with blood. As mine was." He took in a deep breath. "We weren't yet mates. But i was going to ask when the battle cries filled the air. I wanted to ask her so badly that it hurt. But my heart was ripped from my chest as i saw the fear in her eyes as she died. I saw the clouds and the sky. My reflection showed also in her blue eyes... I swore to myself that i would never love again. But it seems you sown the shattered heart that was once mine and put it back into my body with the beats there." The white scout looked away from his paws and out into the pack. Most of them were greiving for the lose of Soran, the now deceesed beta male. Another would have to earn to take his place, he thought. He looked around, Crimson went away with Gale. Could he be replacing Soran so quickly? Spirit wouldn't like that... He tired to spot her white pelt. It wasn't amoung the others.

I understand her pain.

As Ice spoke of the old alpha pair and their deaths he became still. "The female, Maiara. She was in a den with pups when i requested to join. I think it was the former healer of the pack, told me to come back once her pain was over. I did. But no one came around. So stayed away from some time. During that time, i came across a large scared black brute. I never caught his name. I only remember a hole through his ears and two rather large white scars. We spent little time together then the fire broke out. He dissapeared. I never saw him since. I just firgured he was a scout of the pack. But i was terribly wrong. He was another loner wanting to fit in." Phantom paused for a few cold moments before continueing. "I hate to think that the fire got a hold of him..." The scout didnt want to think of the older black brute howling out in pain as the fire stole his life from him.

It would be a terrible way to go and join the beyond.

Phantom sighed as the pictures continues on in his mind. He pictured the loner trying to look through the closing flames. His howls were not heard by the roar of the flames. He gave up and lay down, awaiting his long and painful death.

Phantom shook his head wanting to get this out of his head, fast.
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

http://www.silentstormpack.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 18th 2012, 12:46 pm

Coming from her silence, Ice replied about her own scar,

"When my mother was killed by the elk I had tried to reach her, but ended up getting a bad gash on my hind leg. The scar from it is hidden now with my winter coat, but in summer it is somewhat visible, the fur is shorter over it."

When he spoke of a male escaping the fire Ice could only hope the loner had made it out unharmed as most of the pack did for the majority of it. Ice could see Ghost wondering of it too as she tried to reassure him,

"We can only hope for the best. For now we all have to find new land, though there is one thing I do not understand. When I lived with my family we had a summer den and a winter den, both a days travel from each other. Thus I wonder if this pack has the same and why they would not do so for the fast approaching winter."

(I just want to let you guys know that this is my last post until Monday since I've a big test for school.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear February 18th 2012, 5:15 pm

Falco had stormed off, but quite silently, he was on the hunt for those elk, but the rain started to wash away the scents and their tracks. Falco snorted and tried to hurry up in finding them by lengthening his gait and taking it to a long lope instead of a quick brisk trot. Unfortunately it wasnt enough. The rain only got worse as he proceeded on, making him completely loose the tracks and scent. He stopped and sighed, sitting under a small tree. It didn't provide much shelter, well hardly any shelter at all, the white male soon became a greyish colour from the rain saturating his coat.

With a shake Falco got to his paws and started to head back in the direction of which he came, back to the pack, he wasn't sure if he had been accepted back or not, he knew it was probably the latter. He had not spoken to any form of leader or someone who'd know what was going on. When he had caught back up with them, he looked around and sat down once more, sitting on the outskirts looking for someone that he knew, to ask about rejoining.

He spotted an earthly coloured brute that rang some bells. Gale. He remembered meeting the male for the first time, Gale had posed a threat to the Banishing Winds, He, Soran and Rune, had stood together in an attempt to find out what was going on and attack if the need arose. Luckily it did not. Though it seemed Gale was busy talking to a similar coloured male. The one that seemed to be the leader of the pack. Falco continued to look along the line of wolves in hope that he would find someone else that he knew.

Though he could not see any others who weren't busy that he knew. He gave a sigh and walked over to where Gale had been talking with the new Lead Wolf. He sat, giving them room from about a metre away and waited. Waited for his turn to speak, to hopefully be accepted back into the Banishing Winds.
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 18th 2012, 7:30 pm

A small breath of air escaped Aceline's maw, as she closed her jade eyes. Drops of clear liquid flowed from the crown of her head, traveling down her snot. The rain caused a pool of brown rain water to incircle the Fae. Damp dirt turned into the familiar mud, as it clung onto her coal pelt. Her head rested onto a pile of dry dirt, soon it began to sink as the fresh rain dampened everything in site.

Her banner stayed still, only soon to be curled beside her back paws. As time passed awaiting for the leader of the group, Aceline used her nose to create a small pile of mud. At first glance it seemed to be only a pile of mess. But at a closer look, it had the appearance of a tiny Jay bird.

Two mud crusted paws laid upon the surface of the hole, where the seed was buried. Aceline watched as a cotton Brute stood a few feet away from another Brute. Maybe he too, was seeking an acceptance.

(Lame)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune February 19th 2012, 12:36 am

“I would be lying if I said no,"

Crimson stopped where he was, and turned his head so that his eyes could see Gale directly as he finished giving his response. “I’d rather you be bluntly honest than lie straight to my face.” Crimson said his voice just as faint as the smile that he now wore upon his lips. Gale, was a somewhat confusing wolf and at times Crimson, who believed he possessed a decent amount of intellectual ability found it hard to actually grasp what the lead guard was thinking or feeling. Of course deciphering emotions, whether they be his or someone else’s, was most certainly not his forte. However, that specific block didn’t seem to hinder him this time, which was why Crimson knew somewhere within what Gale’s answer would be before he ever told it aloud.

“From my short time within this pack, I’ve seen what you are capable of Gale. And it is pretty impressive to say the least!” Crimson added as he picked up his walking once more and continued to move toward the tree line. “You rally others with words alone and convenience them to act, a power that so many, including myself lack. Your frame is large and muscular and you have a desire to not only fight, but to protect those things you care about the most. Combined with your wisdom, and killer strategic planning…why was it that you were never more than a guard here?” Crimson, asked as his wet body broke through a small thicket and found its way into the dry mass-shelter created by the cover of multiple trees.

Talking with Gale was not Crimson’s only intention and in fact he had been planning the packs next move as he walked and conversed. Regardless of whether or not the rain had ceased the pack would soon be pushing onward and into this very same forest. Given the much cooler temperatures and the occasional snow flurry Crimson guessed that Winter would be only two or three weeks away…and they needed to be gone before the heavier snows set in, preventing their weak or injured members from continuing. With his eyes darting from one location to another, Crimson finally let it sink in that the entire area seemed dreadfully eerie as most of the birds had begun flying south for the winter. The same direction the pack would be heading as they continued their search for new territory.

(I'm not exactly sure if you had a specific direction for your territory or not Falco, but I figured that it would probably be warmer...and toward the Southwest or something such as that, but if I'm wrong then feel free to correct meh! ^-^)

((Sorry, my post was lame and late Gale! Razz))
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
Journey to the West - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100Journey to the West - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear February 19th 2012, 7:32 am

(( Indeed that was the sort of direction. The top of the page was heading towards north. Southwest or east. I dont mind xD ))
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel February 19th 2012, 2:24 pm

Phantom looked up after Blackice spoke of her past. "Seems we both have had horrible pasts when it comes to others. I was born into capivity. Not in the wilderness. But we do not get to choose our parents or place of birth." HIs golden eyes looked about until they paused. Right on another white wolf and a brownish colored one. Loners, probably wanting to join. The scout looked at their eyes and followed them. They went straight for the speaking Crimson and Gale. Slowly the white male got up and trotted in their direction. He kept his stance low and calm. He wasnt of a high rank. Just the simple scout member. He nodded to them and began to speak smoothly, "Im just guessing here," He rolled his eyes a little bit "but im guessing that you seek an acceptence within the ranks?" He sighed softly as he looked at them. The white male (Falco) seemed to look older then himself and looked as if he knew what he was doing. The other wolf, a female, was unreadable to the brute at the moment. "Our alpha male, Crimson, is speaking with one of the guaridans. Im sure he will sense your presence and be along shortly."
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon February 19th 2012, 3:01 pm

Cinnamon sighed and moved over next to Falco "I'm sorry if I caused offence earlier, Falco. Sometimes my curiosity is too strong." She smiled "Adena's right, I should learn patience, but I'm always so interested that I forget to let others have a look in." Then she sighed "I'm talking too much, as usual.... Don't mind me"

Cinnamon glanced at her companion once more but stayed silent, waiting for a response.
Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Scholar
Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 20th 2012, 12:34 pm

Chase sneaks into the pack's location at the moment, he spots 3 wolves talking together, he thinks that they must be the alpha male and another wolf, but is not sure of the 3rd wolf that is with them. He looks around and sees all the other members, his first impression: is a huge pack, then he thought about his acceptance, will he be accepted into this pack? He didn't knew what to expect, but he knew there was only one way to get accepted, talk with the leader.

So Chase walked a few yards getting closer to him, hoping he will elude detection, as he is very stealthy, just 5 feet away from the group of 3 wolves that are talking, he stops, and suddenly he gets up, and walks straight into the group of wolves.
Eh, Hello, may I join this pack as a hunter? Says, Chase while bowing his head to the higher ranked wolf, hoping he would be ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune February 20th 2012, 1:29 pm

Crimson took a moment longer to finish his observations of the densely covered forest and then chart the direction the pack would soon be traveling in within his own thoughts. When a unfamiliar voice danced inside his ears and caused his wet fur to rise and stand up as he realized the wolf was a male and was dangerously close. There had been no scents in the area because of the rain and no signs of tracks either that may have indicated another wolfs presence in this land, but had he made a mistake and overlooked something? Craning his head Crimson's brown eyes locked firmly on a figure, but it was not the image he had expected to see.

The male was taking on a position of respect and with the words he had spoken now clear Crimson's fur relaxed and he turned around. "Join?" Crimson repeated his words almost inaudible. There were quite a few people who had wanted to join lately, but because Crimson had other matters to attend he had not yet accepted them and instead they still lingered about with the pack. "I'm sorry, but at this time I am tied up with other matters. However, that does not mean I will not accept you as I do believe we are in desperate need of more hunters." Crimson started his tone picking up so the other male could hear his words clearly and without confusion. "So if you would be so kind and head toward that tree-" he pointed with his nose to the same tree the rest of the pack was currently under. "then when I return we can discuss your joining my pack." He finished, but not before he added a couple more words. "And it is advised that you carry no harmful intentions toward my members.."

(severely lame....)
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
Journey to the West - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100Journey to the West - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 20th 2012, 1:50 pm

Chase is kinda sad that he won't be able to join. He would never attack the members of this pack, but he wonders if they would attack him. as of being loyal to his leader he heads to the tree he was commanded to, and with a low profile he sits right behind the tree with a clear perspective of whats going on in the pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel February 20th 2012, 3:50 pm

Phantom's attention was soon drawn towards another loner's scent that was clsoe by (Chase). He looked towards where the scent was coming from. He coughed a few times and padded in the direction of the wolf. "Im Phantom, a scout here. Sorry i can't come to close, im ill with a highly contagious sickness currently. But I over heard a request of you joining to our leader?" He flicked his ear tips before another coughing fest struck him. At this rate the wind will banish me! He sgihed and shook his head. "We're currently traveling from our old territory due to a horrible isident that occured. That's why were all a little busy. Trying to hunt and feed everyone's stomach. My mate and I are both searching for a herb for myself. And the others... im not sure but were all struken by the death of our beta male." He looked at the gray male and continued on "Im sure that you can stay with us while we travel on. Maybe meet a few members like myself and get to know us. And hopefully you'll be accecpted in no time." Speaking so much made his throat burn like it had when he breathed in the smoke of the fire. He began to cough again, keeping his head away from the others. The white brute didnt want to spread the sickness on and be the cause of it all. "I apoligize again for my coughing." His golden gaze turned around to look at the others. Gale and Crimson were still speaking. Cinnamon was speaking to the older white male, he heard her call him 'Falco'. A member returning once more? He sighed softly and kept looking around to see everyone busy as bees. He soon was looking out for his mate. A bark sounded from his mouth as a form of a calling for Ice.
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear February 20th 2012, 6:08 pm

Falco watched Cinnamon as she approached him once more. His ears flicked as he shifted his sitting position to a more comfortable one. She joined him by his side and spoke, Falco gave a quick glance to her as she talked.

"I'm sorry if I caused offence earlier, Falco. Sometimes my curiosity is too strong." She smiled "Adena's right, I should learn patience, but I'm always so interested that I forget to let others have a look in." Then she sighed "I'm talking too much, as usual.... Don't mind me"

Falco moved himself around so that he was facing the tawny female. He gave a quick shake of his coat before he replied.

"You did not cause any offence to me Cinnamon. Curiosity is a good thing in my opinion. If we weren't curious we'd never leave the den as pups. We would never learn new things. There wouldn't be any of us here. If it weren't for us to have a bit of curiosity inside us. Patience is for a hunter. Patience is hard to master but is good if you can. I can teach you if you like, when we eventually find a place to settle. Talking is fine as well, your keeping me company." he gave a smile and got to his paws once more.

"C'mon we better get a move on and catch up to the others. Tell me whats happened here since I left...." he smiled again as he started to walk after the pack.

Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 20th 2012, 9:53 pm

Chase, is aware of the situation right, he is currently waiting for the leader to accept him into the pack, he wonders what had been that incident in particular that had everybody on the move, he still sees the leader talking with the other wolf, he wonders if he would be accepted into this pack; as for now he keeps his low profile trying to avoid any detection, but in a place where the leader can see him.

He remembers what he had been told, but Chase feels he is no threat to this pack, in fact he is afraid of what might happen to him every minute he is a dispersal in the pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiana February 21st 2012, 5:19 pm

Kaiana just followed the pack slowly, saying nothing to no one. When they came to a rest beneath a patch of trees, she quickly took cover under a particularly large pine tree. As much as the Huntress loved the water, she disliked the rain because it plastered her think fur to her body which gave her the appearance of being a walking corpse. Being thin had its perks but that was not one of them.

When Spirit's howl reached her ears, Kaiana lifted her head and offered one of her own. Soran was now dead, that much she was aware of. No wolf would send a howl like that to the sky unless they were experiencing the pain of losing a loved one. The silver hued female's ash-coloured eyes were full of sorrow for the grieving female. Even though she had not known Soran as well as she would have liked, she still felt the grief that the rest of the pack did. Lowering her head once more she thought about the ones she had lost so far with the pack's migration. Tegan the wolf she believed she could have come to love departed just before the fire devoured the pack's previous land. Then Mycroft left too leaving the Huntress alone in the hunting rank. She was a decently skilled hunter but she could never feed the pack on her own. That left Linnea who quickly became Kaiana's best friend.

She whined slightly at the thought of Linnea disappearing too. As much as she liked her space Kaiana truly was a social animal who loved to be with others who she trusted. Standing the young she-wolf retreated from the cover she had taken and quickly set off to look for her best friend. She found Linnea quickly laying in a spot where the foliage was thickest. Gale's scent lingered there and set the Huntress on edge. The huge male still scared her but if it meant that she could be near her friend she would risk it. Her soaked flank pressed against Linnea's as she lay down beside her.
Kaiana
Kaiana
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon February 21st 2012, 5:40 pm

"You didn't cause offence to me Cinnamon. Curiosity is a good thing in my opinion. If we weren't curious we'd never leave the den as pups. There wouldn't be any of us here if it weren't for us having a bit of curiosity inside us."

She laughed and half smiled "I'll agree with you on that."

"Patience is for a hunter. Patience is hard to master but its good to if you can. I could teach you if you like, when we eventually find a place to settle. Talking is fine as well, you're keeping me company."

Cinnamon met his eyes "Thank you Falco, I would like to learn... very, very much."

C'mon, we better get a move on to catch up with the others. Tell me what's happend since I left"

She trotted along beside him, lifting her gaze to the sky as she thought "I'll give you the short version to start with while I try and remember more details... Had Maiara had her pups before you left?" She glanced at him and carried on "Just after they came out of the den, she, Maiara, drowned in the river. It broke Rune, he, intentionally or not, walked over a cliff soon after." She dropped her ears "Kira and Soran tried to rule the pack as best they could, raising the two pups of the litter...Crimson joined while they were still about, helped the male get over some attitude issues." She sighed "Then there was the fire..."
Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Scholar
Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira February 21st 2012, 9:02 pm

The ebony female padded somewhat hesitantly out of the thicket, her charcoal ears swiveling at the snapping of branches. It had been what seemed like an eternity since she had been around the pack, the only one's she still considered family. Her pale eyes took it all in at once, darting nervously to each member. It had been so long... too long... for things to seem normal to the female. Her nerves calmed slightly as she realized many members were otherwise busy and had not noted her silent reappearance.

She quickly splayed her ears to the sides, beginning to walk towards Chase - having overheard Crimson's orders to him from her hidden place among the thicket. She shook out her coat, her white paws treading lightly across the moist soil as she made her way over. "So I take it you are wishing to join us?" she asked softly, sitting down a few feet away as her pale eyes turned to him.

(taken me FOREVER to think of something to post. Sorry about the wait! D; )
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 22nd 2012, 1:41 pm

Ice nodded in agreement with Ghost's word of them both having troubled pasts, then her gaze followed his to two other wolves, two she did not know. The white male however, seemed to carry the very faint and old scent of being a past member. She didn't question them though, but Phantom did, Ice wasn't one to poke about too much where she needn't be.

(Argh, sorry for the lame-ness... Writer's block has infected my mind... >.<)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale February 24th 2012, 6:04 pm

"I’d rather you be bluntly honest than lie straight to my face. From my short time within this pack, I’ve seen what you are capable of Gale. And it is pretty impressive to say the least! You rally others with words alone and convenience them to act, a power that so many, including myself lack. Your frame is large and muscular and you have a desire to not only fight, but to protect those things you care about the most. Combined with your wisdom, and killer strategic planning…why was it that you were never more than a guard here?”

Gale actually stopped when Crimson asked the question at the end. His legendary temper was rising within him and he wasn't sure if he could stop it if it bubbled over. It wasn't Crimson who made him angry, it was Rune. The latter was what held him back from truly even holding any role in the pack. The Wanderer protected it day after day but recieved nothing but cold indifference from the previous alpha male. Gale felt his soaked fur bristle slightly from the sudden and intense anger that was pumping like blood through his veins and tainting his mind slowly. Granted, he never acted like a fool when he was frustrated but it did cause his nature to change drastically even when he was a shell of himself.

"Rune. That's why." The name was spoken like it was a terrible, rotten piece of prey. Contempt and hatred were dripping from it as well. "He held no fondness for me, even after I proved myself again and again that I was no threat to him or the rest of the pack. Then again, I had no liking for him either."

With that, Gale started walking again. His fast pace brought him back to Crimson's side and he remained there; slowly his quick walk was slowed down to a more evenly paced one. There was still anger in his system but he managed to surpress it and toss it to the side for later.

[Lame! Sorry for the lateness of this, Crimson.]
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear February 24th 2012, 6:47 pm

Falco trotted along Cinnamon as she spoke.

"I'll give you the short version to start with while I try and remember more details... Had Maiara had her pups before you left?" She glanced at him and carried on "Just after they came out of the den, she, Maiara, drowned in the river. It broke Rune, he, intentionally or not, walked over a cliff soon after." She dropped her ears "Kira and Soran tried to rule the pack as best they could, raising the two pups of the litter...Crimson joined while they were still about, helped the male get over some attitude issues." She sighed "Then there was the fire..."

Falco gave a nod, he was sad to hear that Rune had committed suicide, as well as Maiara being claimed by the river. Falco had only met the pup's briefly before he left, when he had seen then they were all little things, incapable of walk, sight, and speech. Fire. He knew of that, that is what brought him back here, forced him in the direction of the Banishing Winds.

Falco continued alongside Cinnamon, not knowing of what else to say.
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune February 26th 2012, 6:16 pm

“Rune?” Upon hearing the name, Crimson turned his light brown gaze toward Gale. The name was sort of foreign to Crimson because this male had died, before Crimson ever stepped foot in what was once The Banishing Winds territory. So he had gained no impressions of how the former alpha male acted, or viewed other matters. However, from Gale’s expression and tone he could easily tell the Lead Guard detested the now dead alpha and for a decent enough reason. Never had it been Crimson’s policy to judge anyone too quickly or those who he had never met, but a voice somewhere inside his mind told him that if he had ever met the fellow he would have probably disliked him as well.

“Those who prove themselves for the sole purpose of severing the pack and those within it should be rewarded!” Crimson started, his tone a bit shaky at first, but then it evened out as he completed his sentence. “I shall not be like this Rune character, Gale. For I have recognized your worth as not only a member of this pack, but also a potential friend. Which is why…I want you to serve alongside me as my second in command…I want you as a beta in this pack.” Crimson finally finished his eyes still focused on Gale turned hard and piercing, a message clearly stating that the new Alpha would not take no for an answer.

(Gah, this is awful!! Though we are moving soon I promise...so do your best to keep active and post!)
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next