Gale
Rune
13 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Journey to the West - Page 3 Empty Re: Journey to the West

Post by Adena December 14th 2011, 1:56 pm

“What is your favorite season?”

Adena frowned good-naturedly. Her favourite season? Was the conversation so boring that he had resorted to questions like this? She smiled. Crimson moved over to sit down in front of her, blocking her view of Cinnamon. Adena was glad; the female was shooting her daggers with that gaze. She thought back to his question. Her favorite season? She liked spring because it was like a fresh start; there were new leaves growing on the trees and there was new life all around. But winter was another season she enjoyed. Adena found joy in playing in the snow. It was so crunchy and cold and wet , but the cold never got to her because of her thick coat. It was also her favorite season because the lack of vegetation growing would weaken prey, making it easier for the pack to hunt and not as much effort had to be put into taking them down: they would just give in. "I suppose if I had to choose it'd be spring. Or perhaps winter," she said quietly, looking past Crimson to see Cinnamon walking off.

Adena looked Cinnamon back in the eye, perplexity lacing her gaze. She wasn't doing anything wrong, talking to Crimson. Yet the other female was shooting her cold glances, almost challenging her to step out of line, acting as if Adena was doing wrong. She was being unreasonable and was acting only on distrust and jealousy. Adena shrugged her shoulders defensively in reply to the other female. Adena hadn't done anything, but if Cinnamon wished to behave like that, she'd have a surprise coming her way. Adena almost pitied the female. It was impractical, the way she carried on. And she couldn't believe that the female could be quite so unpleasant. She had always seen Cinnamon as a polite, shy female, but now she wasn't so sure. She certainly wasn't being very nice towards her. She was always jumping to conclusions, her jealousy the only reason behind her actions. But surely she wasn't jealous of Adena talking to Crimson? Surely she didn't think there was something going on that she didn't like? The idea itself was a bit outlandish. Adena barely knew Crimson and certainly wouldn’t even think of getting into something like that again. Cinnamon was way off the mark.

Adena looked back at Crimson unhappily. She wished he would sort out his issues with Cinnamon. Cinnamon was turning on Adena because of their issues. Adena wished he would stop brushing her off and tell her straight out that nothing was going to happen instead of drawing the whole thing out and dragging others into it. But then again, it wasn't Crimson's fault that she was acting the way she was. And he obviously didn't want her attention, either. Adena glanced over to where Cinnamon was speaking now to Gale. She looked away with a shake of her head. Her behavior and body language could change so quickly. "What's your favorite season?" she asked him coolly.
Adena
Adena
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune December 14th 2011, 2:39 pm

“I don’t have a favorite season” Crimson returned as he kept his gaze focused directly upon Adena‘s figure. “However, I do not mind winter as much as I do the rest I suppose.” He added before finally allowing himself to glance over his shoulder and see Cinnamon begin to converse with Gale as well as female he did not quite recognize. Quietly he sat observing the female, but soon found himself losing interest as he finished gathering what he could from the outside image alone and placing it into his memory. “What do you like doing?” Crimson asked this time choosing a question he knew he would be able to answer while also learning more about the Scout.

(Crimson is just so awful.. :D)
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
Journey to the West - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Journey to the West - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adena December 14th 2011, 3:47 pm

“What do you like doing?”

Adena frowned. "I'll tell you what I don't like. I don't like others dragging their problems around with them, getting others involved," she said slowly, observing Crimson's reaction. She wasn't speaking directly about his issues, but she hoped he would get the message. She knew from experience that most males took a while to catch on, but she hoped Crimson would understand. He wasn't like the wolf she had had problems with. He was completely different. Adena looked down at her paws again. "I don't really know what I like doing, to be honest. There isn't really anything I can think of," she murmured, frowning, thinking of what she liked to do. But nothing came to her. "What about you?" she asked instead, looking the male back in the eye, her gaze searching his. It felt almost odd. They were sitting directly across from each other, asking questions, almost interviewing each other.

But she found that she didn't feel awkward. Sitting across from someone should have made her uncomfortable with their face looking directly into hers. His gaze wasn’t cold or hostile, his body language wasn’t tense, and that rubbed off her; she didn’t feel discomfited. Crimson was a comfortable distance away from her; not too far away so she couldn't hear him and not so close that she felt nervous and they could have a quiet conversation. Crimson was completely calm, nothing seemed to faze him, and that stunned Adena. He was calm through any situation. Maybe she should rethink her view of him. Crimson made it apparent that he cared for the pack and all its members, only wanting the best for everyone when he might not even know some of them. Maybe he was more trustworthy than she thought, just maybe. And maybe she should let up a bit and not be quite so guarded. She didn't have many friends – if any - but now when it looked as if she might have a friend, Cinnamon came along and was hostile towards her. Adena sighed quietly. She always knew that pack life could be a trial. But there were benefits to being in a pack. Benefits like a sense of unity she would get when on a hunt, like when the pack was faced with troubles they stick together. The whole idea of leaving one's birth pack is to find another. To find a new home. And this was home.
Adena
Adena
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira December 14th 2011, 6:34 pm

Kira turned her gaze to Cinnamon as she head her bark- but quickly moved them from her as a lone female caught her gaze. The ebony female perked her ears, beginning hastily towards her. Upon closer examination, the alphess realized that the female looked quite like herself, minus a few markings. "Your name?" she asked curtly, flicking her tail behind her.

{super lame- but its hard to think when you have a spazzy kitten to calm! Razz}
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 14th 2011, 6:56 pm

|Eclipse orbs flickered to a black female. She slowly raised herself from the grouund hoping it's not another female she spoke softly.| "I'm Eclipes. I'm in search of a pack."|Eclipse tail swayed back and forth looking at the female. She looked almost like herself, only difference was the eyes and the markings. She wanted to know if she was going to get accepted or not. Well she was going have to wait till she met the Alpha, where is the alpha she thought wanting to meet her.|

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel December 14th 2011, 7:16 pm

Phantom smiled at Ice's words "Oh really now? I dont know if you could keep up with the ghost here." The white brute liked to run but he wasnt really the racing type now of days. Even though he was only three years of age, he somewhat considered himself old because of living alone and raising himself in the wilderness for so long. He was forced to fight, hunt, and den all alone. Feding for himself might seem easy due to his sher size but thats a big ol NO.

(Lame^^)
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

http://www.silentstormpack.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 14th 2011, 8:30 pm

Ice smirked towards Phantom with reply, "Yeah but can the Ghost compete with an Icy Blizzard?" Ices muscles tensed on their own ready to launch at any moment with powerful muscles in lean, long white-black legs and thick padded paws, a body made lean and sleek, like an arrow or even a bullet. Ice used to and now began to dub herself Blizzard, mostly because of her white-silver pelt, her name of BlackIce, and last of all for her ability to seem invisible in the snow of winter. Her tail began to wag in anticipation as she gave a friendly challenge with her green eyes shining almost teasingly, "If you're sure about it why don't we find out? A lap around and back here, or you want more than a single lap?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira December 14th 2011, 10:03 pm

Kira sat down, curling her tail neatly around her white paws. "Well, I am Kira. Alpha Female of the Banishing Winds" she said, introducing herself as alpha felt quite out of place- but she brushed it aside. "So tell me, why did you chose this pack above the rest?" she asked, flicking her ears. She briefly remembered the look Cinnamon had given her, a reminder that it was time to get going. This meeting would have to be short and to the point, so they could begin moving when it got a little brighter.
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 14th 2011, 10:58 pm

|Eclipse blinked hearing she was the alpha. Feeling slow for a second Eclipse sat down aswell listening to the Alpha introduce herself.| "Nice to meet you." |She said slightly bowing her head in respect. It felt right not wanting to cause any trouble. This has been the first pack she had entered to joining a pack and even her first pack. She listen to the fae question and thought about it for a second.| "Well this will be my first pack I will be joining, and this territory seems nice so why not ?" |She said with a slight smile as her orbs flickered around her. It was normal for her to always be on a look out from being a loner her whole life.|

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit December 15th 2011, 7:12 pm

Spirit's intense blue gaze swept across the pack as once again everyone seemed to begin mingling. BlackIce appeared to be being courted by some strange, white male. Though she couldn't place a name to him and knew he wasn't one of the pack the face was familiar. She had stumbled upon him a few days before the fire broke out. A soft smile crossed her muzzle before quickly vanishing as she looked around once more. Her gaze found an awkward bunch; Adena, Crimson and Cinnamon. Cinnamon's love for Crimson was very obvious. The scholar wasn't trying to hide it at all - something Spirit considered rather brave of her. Cinnamon was reaching out to Crimson, though Spirit had to reason with herself. Sometimes Cinnamon's ways of trying to impress Crimson could come off a obnoxious or irritating but she was only trying to show him her feelings. But if they feeling wasn't mutual Spirit felt it was time the female moved on; looked for another wolf that perhaps will be her true love match.

Shaking her head, a slight growl emitted from Spirit's throat. Talk had been brought up of leaving, everyone had even begun to gather around but now they were all distracted. "Typical." Spirit scoffed. Movement within the crowd caught Spirit's eye. Turning her head to the source she spotted Gale. He seemed to be searching for someone, or something though he soon became distracted and wandered off to yet another stranger. An ebony female that was lurking in the shadows was being confronted by several members, including Kira. Though none meant harm - Spirit was assured - she couldn't help but feel the loner should be left alone with Kira. It would be intimidating to hover around her and in Spirit's mind slightly rude. Shaking her fur Spirit rose to her paws. Turning her back to the pack she trotted up a small hill, coming to a stop and sitting once she was on top. It gave her a great view, something she enjoyed. Up here she could keep an eye out for an unwanted company but also keep the pack in her sight, and her in theirs.

[Lame..]
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

http://selene-x.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver December 15th 2011, 8:19 pm

Everyone gets up, rallies... Then goes off into la-la land. Linnëa grumbled inwardly, her sapphire eyes flitting to each side of the area they were temporarily settled in. Maybe I'll scout forward and look around at the places around us. Sitting here and socializing, or flirting like some of these wolves, is not my thing. Especially... Flirting. Her gaze then was upon Cinnamon, and she held a straight face at her before turning away. Love... She scoffed to herself, snorting audibly. True, it was summer, and then came fall and winter, but flirting now? It wasn't even winter yet, and nowhere near spring. She understood though, the feeling of happiness was hard to achieve. But that had crumbled her once, and now she remained immune to the feeling. She did not deserve it, and accepted that. Maybe that's why the territory had burned down, a vengeful act by mother nature herself.

Besides that, on that topic, she didn't really see many whom would be interested in her anyways. There was a ratio of more females than males, which made the prospect further unlikely. So she shrugged, and switched topic in her mind. To avert her attention to the awkward subject, she stood and began to walk slowly into the summer sun, squinting as the beams of heat and light stabbed her eyes. Now for her favorite thing, her favorite place to sleep.

Sunbathing.

Linnëa laid on the ground, rolling onto her side so her entire left side and belly were exposed to the warmth. Her scar, now a missing patch of fur, showed on her left shoulder. It was a reminder of the tree that had been pushed on her in the fire, a reminder of the burning flames. A reminder in general. She disliked it. But she would not give it up, it seemed of a sentimental value. The last remainder of the territory for her, and perhaps even a battle scar. A battle with fire. Not that anyone had won, the fire had died out and she ended up under a tree. Ironic.

(Some one should pester her a bit. XD)
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
Journey to the West - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Journey to the West - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon December 16th 2011, 12:04 pm

When the female seemed to completly ignore her comments, Cinnamon gave up. With a sigh she padded away only to stop moments later in a small clearing. The master scholar was laying in the sun, exposing her burned shoulder, which Cinnamon pointedly ignored, sensing the female wished her to do so.

"Linnea" She greeted the other wolf warmly "Do you mind if I join you in that sun and use you as a listening post to clear my head?"
Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Scholar
Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver December 16th 2011, 3:41 pm

"Linnëa, do you mind if I join you in that sun and use you as a listening post to clear my head?"

Linnëa chuckled at the comment. A smile poked at her face, and she stretched out, extending her legs apart as they could move and arching her neck, sprawling further in the grass for a few moments. She then curled up, allowing room for the scholar to lay down. "Go ahead, I won't mind. I could use a good conversation" She replied, laying her tail over her paws and resting her head fully in the warm day light. She loved it, the warmth, it reminded her of the memories far back, though dim, it reminded her of her mother. She did not remember much of her, but remembered a simple grey female with a soft voice and blue eyes like hers. Then brought memories of her father, and of her coat origin. He was funny, with bright green eyes instead, and yet leaderly and so on.

She missed her old home, but in this new place there were more different than her. Not that she disliked having similar people around her, wolves whom stuck with the older ways of the forest and did not enjoy change, but she loved originality.

I guess, She mused to herself, that this place does have it's.. Benefits.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 16th 2011, 3:52 pm

As Sepya streaked towards the forest-side bank of the river, her mind was whirling in mental exaustion. Too much... too much she thought. Her eyes strayed from the target, the black female, to the distant mountain range on the left.

Not looking where she was going, Sepya sloshed right into the shallow side of the river. With a gasp of shock at the sudden coolnes of the water on her belly fur, she bunny-hopped through the deepest part until her paws touched shore.

Not even bothering to shake her sodden pelt, Sepya stared, wide-eyed, at the congragation before her. The pack chatted and interacted with each other like old firends. Here lay a family, well-established even after the recent trajedies that had taken place. Thier lives would continue on, as one. Perhaps a little different than before, but for the most part this pack would live a fairly predicatble life.

She didn't belong here. Her lifestyle was too spontaneous, too wild to settle down in one place forever. The fact, hidden away had nagged at her conscious throuought her time within the Banishing Winds territory. Sepya was an adventurer. It was time to go on, to tread lands uncharted.

In an instant, Sepya managed to forget all about wishing to join the ranks of a pack. That was a talent of hers, to live life in the now. To forget about past mistakes.

To have no regrets.

With a quick shake of her fur Sepya trotted of into the horizon, towards the distant, uncharred forest. She never looked back.

(Au revior, Banishing Winds.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon December 16th 2011, 4:30 pm

"Go ahead, I won't mind. I could use a good conversation"

She replied quietly "Thanks". Drawing a breath she began "This might be a bit random, but have you ever had someone you wished to be mate to?.." Then she sighed "That's what its like for me around Crimson. We were in another pack together and one of the others teased us about being Mates."

Dear Sunny Bunny

"Gradually, though I denied it flatly, I fell in love with Crimson. All through our treck to the Winter Den, I stuck by him and courted, though discreetly. Then it just fell to pieces... I got too friendly infront of the others and he shook me off. That was when I confessed my feelings" She shook her head, bowing it in pain "I can still hear his words; 'Cinnamon, I'm sorry, but I only like you as a friend'" She broke off to swallow misery, then continued "It broke me, hearing that. Crimson, I'd never felt so right with someone before, like we could live together... Not even with the wolf I had been Mate to, had borne pups to..."

Cinnamon shook herself "When the pack crumpled wandered and joined this one, fully willing to start a new life with new hopes. Then Crimson arrived and everthing flooded back, accompanied by hope that his feelings had changed." She sighed again "But they haven't, and I'm in peices; my brain tells me to forget him, give him up... My heart, it says 'Keep trying, stay close, prove yourself and then he'll love you'... And I can't disobey."

She looked into Linnea's eyes, desperate "Help me" She begged, breaking down "I don't know what to do"
Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Scholar
Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver December 16th 2011, 5:06 pm

"Sounds like a fine mess.." Linnëa murmured, her gaze lowering slowly to the summer grass for a few moments. "I did have a mate once. Once. Then, he simply dumped me for another female. He's... gone." she said, pushing herself to her paws. Discomfort stirred within her, and she stared at Cinnamon. For a few moments she held eye contact, in deep thought, staring at nothing and everything all at once. A copper taste entered her mouth, and she wrinkled her nose at the taste, narrowing her eyes. Her eyes shifted from one spot to the other.

"I can't help you. I'm not good with mates. " She said, her tone short. Painful memories stabbed at her, snarls echoing in her mind. She closed her eyes, reliving the most painful words of all.

"I don't need an old hag like you. You are no herbalist.. You are more like a witch! My new mate has shown me that..."

Then, she remembered the corruption that had shown in both of those wolves eyes that day. Her mate had once been gentle. But on that day, something else had taken over him. She opened her eyes, and stared into space for a few moments, contemplating for the first time ever what may have gripped the two wolves that day. They had been angry for no reason, insulting, deranged. Recognition hit her like the tree that had toppled on her.

"Rabies..." She whispered, staring at Cinnamon. "I have to go think. Bye!" She yipped, a sudden weight pulled off of the female's back. After a few moments, she turned and simply galloped into the forest, noticing dimly the form of another wolf leaving the pack forever, but too consumed in her jumbled thoughts to think about it.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 16th 2011, 5:43 pm

Matteo narrowed his eyes against the sun as it beamed overhead. The intensity of its shine hurt his eyes; he wouldn't dare look up. He was tense, mind reeling with thoughts about the possibility of a pack living here. To see their torn and broken faces; a twisted grin pulled at his muzzles. Tossing a look back over his shoulder, Matteo looked for Mirage though she seemed to be trailing behind. He couldn't blame her - he liked to keep a fast pace and being anxious only fueled him more. He shrugged it off, looking ahead of him again, she would catch up in good time.

The flat wooded land before Matteo began to shift. The level ground rose in a sharp incline, forcing the large brute to dig his paws into the soft ground to get a hold of it. As he drew near to the top, the bushes off to his right began to sway. Matteo halted in mid-step, his eyes frantically scanning the line of foliage. He was on a hill and would have the advantage of seeing any approaching enemy but after several moments, no one came into sight. Just as he was turning around he caught movement once more out of the corner of his eye. Whipping around, Matteo had just enough time to see a khaki wolf disappearing into the trees. It took all he had not to just laugh at that. A fleeing wolf? There had to be others nearby. Moving once more, Matteo came to a halt at the top of the hill, gazing out into a small opening. He could hear the faint sound of gurgling water as it rushed downstream and the fresh scent wafted towards him. Out in the middle of the small clearing though, stood a wolf. Judging by its general size he assumed it was female. His fur bristled but quickly lie flat. While he wouldn't have a problem with charging out there at her he needed to make his approach very... cunning. What if there was a pack and she was part of it? How could one infiltrate something well if they came across as wicked. He nodded to himself, he'd play it cool.

Checking his surroundings once more Matteo trotted around the clearing, hidden safely in the shadows of trees until he was at an area that lay behind her. Approaching her this way would give him the element of surprise and make his appearance more... mysterious in a way. Straightening his posture, Matteo trotted out towards the brown wolf. He had read her expression upon first arrival and she had seemed pretty upset. It was practically a perfect moment for him to arrive. He could help her, gain her trust and weasel his way into pester the pack. Though Matteo's thoughts quickly vanished as he stopped behind her. Clearing his throat, Matteo spoke. "Perhaps I could help," He offered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon December 17th 2011, 8:43 am

Perhaps I could help
Cinnamon snapped her head up at the strange voice, coming face to face with a strange male. By her side she saw Linnea go rigid, enlarging her size in intimidation.

"One such as me does not need help to piece together her past... Greetings, I am Linnëa, the master Scholar of Banishing Winds Pack... What is your business here?"

Slowly she rose to her feet, nudging Linnea firmly to ask her to leave it be, whispering to her as she did so "I think he was talking to me Linny... I'm sorry if I've stirred up bad memories, but don't take it out on him"

Then she adressed the male "Welcome stranger-whose-name-I-do-not-know, but would like too. I'm not sure if you could help me in this matter, but, assuming my Lead of Rank and the Alpha finds you acceptable, would be willing to help you find your feet in this pack." Carefully she backed up, allowing Linnea front place and ducking her ears in submission.
Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Scholar
Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 17th 2011, 1:07 pm

"One such as me does not need help to piece together her past. Greetings, I am Linnëa, the master Scholar of Banishing Winds Pack. What is your business here?"

Matteo's muscles tensed slightly at the sound of the voice, turning his head he saw the khaki female he had seen running off not too long ago. Her appearance startled him; how could he not hear her coming? No matter, He thought gruffly. Her question was one he had excepted, though his thoughts weren't focused on an answer but more on the possibility of a pack living here. Ever since seeing the black smoke earlier he had come into contact with two wolves - there had to be a pack living in these lands. Shaking his head, Matteo opened his mouth, trying to quickly come up with something before he was cut off as the other, a brown female spoke up.

"Welcome stranger-whose-name-I-do-not-know, but would like too. I'm not sure if you could help me in this matter, but, assuming my Lead of Rank and the Alpha finds you acceptable, would be willing to help you find your feet in this pack."

Matteo stood still, staring at the two as the brown one whispered something to the other. He couldn't pick up the words but he didn't need to. This brown wolf had just confirmed his theory. A pack did live here after all. The sound of a hushed voice behind him signaled Mirage's appearance. He remained silent as Mirage spoke. So was that what the brown wolf had whispered about? Him addressing her rather than the khaki female? Matteo rolled his eyes, he didn't see the big deal in all this at all. Clearing his throat and straightening himself, Matteo opened his jaws once more. "I feel it does not matter who I was addressing and if you truly wished to know then that can be brought up some other time." He rumbled, giving each of the females a look. "But you have both confirmed what I had been wondering; if a pack used to call that smoldering bit of land home." Matteo stepped around them, walking in the direction of the ruined land. He stopped, merely gazing at it for a moment before looking back at the three over his shoulder. "As for whether I want to join... I can't give you an answer. It is something I'm yet unsure of."

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver December 17th 2011, 2:15 pm

(Please disregard me and Mirage's posts, I asked her and we both thought the rank title was Cinnamon's profile picture and mistook her for a white colored wolf. This is what confused me and her alike. I'm deleting all of the posts related (Including Mirage's) because of this. )
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira December 17th 2011, 3:07 pm

Kira listened intently, her pale eyes wide as she pondered whether the accept the female. She chuckled softly at the mention of the territory, "It once was, but that is why we must move soon. There's nothing left now that it has been burned down" she said, sighing as she looked to it again. "I shall accept you, but don't stray too far, we will be leaving soon" she said, getting to her paws with a smile. She turned slowly, taking small steps back towards the others.

{Sorry it took me so long again. Won't happen again, I promise XD}
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel December 17th 2011, 5:52 pm

The ghostly white brute laughed "I guess we can race now." He began to stretch out his long legs and tail. Ready to run as if his life were about to end. He shook his large head and muttered something softly under his breath so that only he was able to hear. He grunted as his shoulders cracked. The white brute swished his tail from left to right. His long tail was always used for those hard ninety degree turns or any turns at that point. "I mind as well kjust say it now, sorry if I run you over. Im kinda of a trail-hog"

The brute sighed and thought to himself, Please dont let me mess this one up! Or at least run Ice over.
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

http://www.silentstormpack.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 17th 2011, 11:18 pm

With a competitive and friendly smirk Ice blasted after Phantom catching right up with him in minutes, her white, sleek, and narrow body seemed as if it were shot like a speeding arrow, she replied, "Haha good to know Ghost, however, I'm sort of a trail-blazer, if you'll excuse me i see some trees i can meet. See you at the finish line Ghosty!" Ice laughed in competitive humor as she turned into the thin tree line but, in a half hidden and half un-hidden way as she ran in a nearly white blur, weaving between trees carefully. Half way at the finish Ice bounded out from the trees about a couple feet ahead of Phantom, her legs stretching out as far as they could, lifting off the ground all at once or one at a time, making her seem to glide over the ground.

Then she came to a skidding pause that sent soft dirt flying behind her, she started on the lap back towards their original spot, this time a bit slower, just a teeny bit she thought to herself. On the sprint back she whirled past Phantom, she had to catch herself before tripping slightly when feeling their fur rush past each other. Distracted her sprint slowed to a normal quick run, she tried to make her legs go faster but, they denied for only a moment until she realized she was taking a rolling tumble to her original sitting spot. When her tumbling stopped everything was multiplied as the rolling had made her dizzy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver December 18th 2011, 1:28 am

"Are you alright?" Linnëa asked the female who now sat only feet from her. She had just watched the amusing female tumble down the hill. Cracking a smile suddenly, she leaned forward, sniffing her for a moment. Then she froze with thought, and breathed in releif, leaning away from her to sit down. A pack member, and no blood from the perfect barrel roll. However, she smelled adrenaline, which meant either she was being chased by a monster, or the more likely result, racing. The very word racing made her want to run in circles, perhaps jump a few logs, or simply start running like a mad cow.

She was obviously changed, releived. She had not really murdered, but her mate and the female had gained rabies. After thinking long and hard, it became more and more likely, because her mate at the time had not been simply leaving her. No, he had a different intention Linnëa never saw, but now she remembered the flickering madness in his eyes at that moment. Had she not killed him and his insane mate whom he had caught the sickness from, her entire home could have had an epidemic. Further than that, it saddened her to know she left her home for nothing and had no way back. The irony in that very thought made her sick. But she was not a murderer, she did kill but now she saw some justice further than him going against every normal law of her old pack. She was so numbed by this she was able to look over that she did lose it at that time, and that brought her profound happiness.

Her blue eyes seemed brighter, and the grey hairs she had caught from the stress seemed to fade away, but not right at that moment. No, it was herself, her mind imagining herself healing within. she remained the same on the outside, but on the inside she was renewed. A noticable trait was that already she was more outgoing and social than she ever thought possible.

"Sorry I went in your personal space to smell you, I was seeing if you were bleeding.. And if you were a pack member. Feel free to swat me with a paw. " She winked in a joking way to the confounded female.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 18th 2011, 1:47 am

As Ice lay trying to shake the dizziness away, she felt a pack member sniff her, rolling onto her own belly to see who it was, Ice felt a tinge of a smile and replied at Linnea, "If I were not still dizzy perhaps i might swat you..." Ice gave a teasing smile at the she-wolf, the dizziness soon faded and Ice spoke, [u]"I do believe this is the first formal time we've met, with the exception of my entrance."[/u] Ice laughed a bit at that knowing her halt coulda been alot better.

(I know kinda short... blame writers block... >.<'')

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next