Spirit
Gale
Rune
13 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Journey to the West - Page 2 Empty Re: Journey to the West

Post by Adena December 10th 2011, 9:01 pm

Adena heard and scented Cinnamon as she approached, her red-rimmed ears flicking briefly to where she stood. Why was she watching? Adena fixed Crimson with a bemused expression as he spoke. Did he know that they had an audience? Was he saying all this for Cinnamon's benefit? Adena shrugged in reply to Crimson's next question. "Of course, it doesn't matter where you are, just who you're with," she said quietly, nodding slightly in agreement. Adena had chosen not to mention his spectator, but she did raise a brow at him, a little smile tugging at the corners of her mouth. How would he react? He was a strange wolf. Not many had such a calm disposition as he did. His reactions to some situations were almost beyond her; how could he be so calm? She herself knew that she would lose it. Adena was becoming increasingly uncomfortable knowing that Cinnamon was watching their conversation, listening to every word. She wrapped her tail further around her paws uneasily, almost using it like a shield, but kept up a collected disposition – for now. She didn’t like being watched and even now she was slightly irritated, but was determined not to let her temper get the better of her. Not now, when the pack wasn't in top form. She wouldn't.

Adena checked Crimson's reaction to Cinnamon. He mightn’t even pass any remarks, ignoring her as he did. Adena didn’t know what was going on between the two, but it was like Cinnamon was attached to Crimson; following him wherever he went. And if she wasn’t watching him she was looking for him, probably thinking about him. Adena knew what it felt like to be attached to someone, but she had only been a young wolf then, young and foolish and blind. She wouldn’t let anything like it happen again, she had let her guard down once and learned from her mistakes. She shook her head, as if trying to rid herself of any thoughts. She turned back to Crimson expectantly, hoping he would distract her thoughts.
Adena
Adena
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 10th 2011, 9:29 pm

Ices tail swayed to and fro as she answered him,"Ha ha yep, you're right, I'm a scout." Ice suggested when he spoke of choosing his own rank, "If you love to run may i recommend being a scout?"

Ice tilted her head as her tail continued to sway, Phantom told her about being around Indians, she saw that he'd think she thought he sounded kinda strange but instead Ice replied, "That's pretty cool Phantom. I've never knew a wolf who stayed with a tribe of Indians before. It must've been exciting compared to my semi-active history..." Ice saw him go into his own mind momentarily until coming back with an apology, Ice gave her coat a little shake,"It's alright Phantom. I sometimes get into my own world time to time too." Ice gave a small and humorous smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 11th 2011, 12:33 am

(Bah, I hate catch-up posts. But I had it coming to me ^^'!)

“S’alright Ice.” Sepya muttered to Ice’s already retreating form. It seemed that the recent tragedy had set everyone on edge, including BlackIce. She stared after her unusually sombre friend with an expression of concern, failing to notice the male’s steely glance Ice’s way.

When she turned her attention back to the male, an unfamiliar feminine howl sounded from behind the larger wolf. Hmm, whats that now? Sepya came to her paws, ignoring the poor wolf once again. Craning her neck, she peered around his bulk to see several of the Banishing Winds members congregating around a dark-furred female. To Sepya, this shadowy female was obviously in charge. That’s where I need to go she thought, nodding to herself.

Finally, her eyes landed on the grizzled male and stayed there. Also on his feet, his bold inquiry fell on partially attentive ears, the words falling on her like cold river water.

"Do you want to stay by my side, do you want to follow me or shall I follow?"

Sepya started randomly, shaking her fur irritably. Her mood changed like a sudden shift in the wind’s direction. This day had been one of the longest in her life. In fact, she hadn’t slept for almost two nights now since arriving in this pack’s lands, and it was beginning to show. After escaping the fire with Ice, a state of exhaustion had rendered her unusually clam and passive.

But now, Sepya was beginning to show the strain of past events. She had tolerated this bossy boy for too long. Hackle’s rising like porcupine spikes, Sepya bristled at the other wolf like she had never met him before. Without hesitation, her acidic voice rose with each word.

“Listen here how, bucko. You back off, you hear? You don’t know me, you can’t tell me what to do!”

She took a breath, only now realizing the scale of her words. Eyes wide, Sepya suddenly bolted straight at her inquirer. Before he could react, like lightning she began to dart around him. She aimed her charge towards the large group of wolves, her tail slapping the guard’s shoulder as she went past him, heading straight for the blue-eyed female across the river like a furry arrow.

(-Joins the lame post club-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 11th 2011, 12:47 am

Large paws thudded against the ground as Matteo traversed along underneath large oaks. It was how he liked it, dominating and overpowering the little things in life. Sure, being able to stomp and trample leaves and grass was no true victory, but it was one small thing that gave Matteo joy. His eyes darted to every bush he passed, there was more than one wolf out there willing to chase and bring him down - being cautious was only reasonable. But he knew he had at least one wolf who didn't completely hate him. Mirage. He couldn't really pin point a date to when she started traveling with him, only knew that he had teamed up with her. She was modest company, though often quiet and shy around others. Which was perfectly fine by him, it allowed him to do more of the talking, and hearing his own deep voice was yet another thing that gave Matteo pleasure.

Coming to a halt Matteo scanned the sky. There was a dirty smell in the air, something rotten and bile all the same. Smoke. Thick, black smoke was blowing up into the air and being blown off by the wind. Matt narrowed his eyes, it had to be a few good miles to the east. Probably some poor pathetic packs land being burned down; he hoped. Looking over his shoulder Matteo looked for Mirage. "Would you come and look at this?" He asked, turning back to look at the rising smoke. "Looks like something worth investigating, eh?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 11th 2011, 12:01 pm

Mirage was already looking to the sky with a worried expression when Matteo called for her. She moved forward to his spot, which did have a better view, and grimaced. "I hope no one was in that. I think we should go look, maybe there is a pack that needs... Help?" She said, her last word formed in a question. She knew Matteo, he'd rather laugh at their bad luck than help them. Normal Matteo.

"Let's be off then.. But you lead. I don't want to be seen first if they are hostile. They could kill me in a heartbeat or two if they wished, but they'd be lucky to take you down. " She said, backing a few steps to a position behind Matteo. It wasn't really fear of the pack that drove her to let him lead. It was mainly her shyness, and she did not want to be yelled at for trespassing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira December 11th 2011, 6:39 pm

Kira watched silently as the members began to slowly trickle in. When a majority had she smiled slightly, her charcoal ears perked splayed in an nervous way."There is a whole lot of nothing left for us here it seems..." she said - her voice just barely audible, nearly cracking as the scent of smoke still lingered in the air. Part of the female had wished it was all just a dream, and when she woke up their home would still be standing, wonderful as ever. However, despite her hopeful longing, that was not the case. "We will be leaving soon, so don't stray too far" she said, forcing a warm smile. It would not be easy to leave, but if she kept a positive attitude, perhaps it would trail onto the pack members.

Her pastel blue orbs traveled to the form of another wolf making her way across the river. Her eyes narrowed - not in anger, but rather amusement. Wherever the female intended to go when she crossed, each movement was destined with purpose. She stood somewhat stiffly, splaying her ears to the side as she waited for the gray and white marbled female to cross.

{pretty lame DX Sorry it's so late guys!
Embarassed

Last edited by Kira on January 21st 2012, 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel December 11th 2011, 9:03 pm

"If you love to run may i recommend being a scout?"

Phantom flicked the tips of his ear tips "I'd love to be a scout for the pack!" He white brute couldnt wait to be serving the pack and most liekly as a scout. There were plenty of others around to teach him the ways of being one. Perhaps even Ice could be like a mentor or such towards him.

"That's pretty cool Phantom. I've never knew a wolf who stayed with a tribe of Indians before. It must've been exciting compared to my semi-active history..."

"Eh, it most likely better to talk about then mine. The only things good about mine was Fionna. She was the only wolf i thought i'd ever 'love' but i just keep her locked in my past now." The brute let out a sigh from thinking about Fionna again. But soon shook it off once more. "Well if you zone out as much as I do then i guess we'll be pretty good friends."

Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

http://www.silentstormpack.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 11th 2011, 11:00 pm

Ice laughed with amusement of Phantoms eagerness to be a scout she replied happily also with the same eagerness as he,"Well, if that is what you choose I'm always here for advice and such when you need it." Soon the day turned to night, a crescent moon lit the sky dimly with its wondrous pale glow; it was a part of nature Ice admired. The light of it made her silver coat seem to give a slight glow.

When Phantom told her a piece of his past,
"Eh, it most likely better to talk about then mine. The only things good about mine was Fionna. She was the only wolf i thought i'd ever 'love' but i just keep her locked in my past now."
Ices ears leaned back a bit as she replied lowly, "Then that makes two of us who've had a heart-breaking experience... only difference there is that i know not of where my past mate went... he just, vanished..." Ice shook out of it though with a frigid look in her eyes then added on, "But that is the past, I no longer feel the emotions of the event that i had."

Ice dropped to her haunches tired of standing, she decided to throw out a word to lighten the mood a bit, "Bet you've never heard of a wolf that is afraid to hunt anything bigger than herself..." Ice also put on a small, light grin at that, she knew it was something no one would hardly believe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 12th 2011, 1:33 am

"I hope no one was in that. I think we should go look, maybe there is a pack that needs... Help?"

Matteo turned to look at Mirage. Help? She wanted to help them? It wasn't their problem that the territory was burning. It's not their fault. Dragging themselves into the whole ordeal would only lead to questioning and questioning made Matteo's fur bristle. He blinked, not really bothering to say a word in response. He thought it was just a dumb idea. They're probably all frazzled and vulnerable, scared and frightened. Anything could put them over and who knew what kind of mood they'd be in? They could be hostile and charge. All of it just made Matteo uneasy.

"Let's be off then.. But you lead. I don't want to be seen first if they are hostile. They could kill me in a heartbeat or two if they wished, but they'd be lucky to take you down. "

Typical Mirage. Let him go first, while she walked behind him in his shadow. Of course Matteo didn't really mind - he actually liked that better than having her trying to parade in front of him. While she was in other words offering him up as a punching bag first he felt satisfied. He was recognized as the stronger and more courageous one and it boosted his self confidence. Besides, he was itching for some pestering. "Fine. We'll go and... help these wolves," He said, a slight growl in his voice; sarcasm tainting his words. With a gruff nod Matteo walked towards the east, his stride showing off his muscular bulk and head strong attitude. If he was going along with this, he would go all out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel December 12th 2011, 4:50 pm

Phantom sighed "Yeah my only problem is I watched my so called mate die. She was killed in a battle. Spears. Human made spears got her..."The white brute let a shiver come over him as the picture of his so called first mate body was peirced to the ground with spears until she move no more. He closed his eyes and reopened them again shortly after, forcing the picture away. "And no i never meet a wolf that was afraid to hunt of thigns bigger then herself." He grunnted a little "Your the first, congratulatons Ice." His pelt was shinning badly in the moon light now. Just like a ghost/phantom. "Im not a fan of hunting either but i'll do it. I dont really like to kill other but yet again I hace but only for safety."
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 12th 2011, 6:52 pm

Ices eyes saddened a bit at Phantoms tragic memory of his mates death, she said in a low yet soft tone, "I am sorry for your loss Phantom." Ice then took her gaze to the sky, stars were loitered about, Ice remembered some words told to her from her mother, Ice thought them aloud, "My mother once told me that when we die our spirits become a star, i have believed in her word of that since i was a small pup. I believed even more after she was killed when me, my brothers, and our mother were hunting..." Ices green eyes seemed to flicker into a deep and historic pain that she always had locked away inside of herself.

Ice looked back to the group, still it seemed no decisions had been made, releasing a breath she now went into a lying position bringing her tail beside her, she spoke, "I cannot wait for winter. I love the snow, i blend into the white decently well." Ice left her words at a hanging end, not sure what else to converse of. Part of her wanted to go and find Gale, hopefully alone, and perhaps settle their differences once and for all. In honesty Ice wasn't even sure why the Guardian had such a grudge on her, if she had done something wrong she didn't know or remember what it had been.

((I apologize for semi-lameness... But since it is near Xmas things around my place have been hectic as you all may imagine. So yeah, posts may be short and little bit lacking at times. Zelda 1))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 12th 2011, 7:36 pm

|Eclipse woke up at the end of the unknown pack territory. She yawned lightly as she stretched her long legs. The feeling she had to meet new wolves again made her some what excited. As her paws sliently hit the ground her head held high she licked her muzzle as her mouth felt dry. Keeping in the shadows she kept thinking of being in a pack again. It's been awhile. Lost in her meomeries she remembered the last time she had talk to another wolf, it came out to be a ugly fight. Loners. She rolled her eyes as she padded closer to the territory.|

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel December 12th 2011, 8:08 pm

Phantom lowered his head down towards Ice's and licked her softly in between the ears "At least you knew your mother and got to see her. I only saw mine through glass." He shook his head quickly after licking her head "Sorry. Thats one thing i got from my mother, he kindness." Timber had told he and his sister of his mothers softness and their fathers toughness. His sister was just like their mother. Timber was like Storm. And of course Phantom was kist a mix of both of them. He suddenly began to burst out with laughter with the thought of being called a mix of his parents.
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 12th 2011, 10:07 pm

Ice listened contently to Phantom, then she was taken by shock when he licked her between her ears, it sent a wave of static through her body, and then Ice felt as if something in her had been flickered, like a small flame had burst into life. As much as she tried to hide it her eyes showed that she didn't mind his action, rather it melted her anxiety away... Ice stood up with a grin then looked over to some shrubs, a speck of color caught her eye and she quickly paced over to it; it was a purple lily. She grasped it gently in her teeth and carried it over to Phantom, dropping it at his fore paws, Ice gave a smile that revealed her soft side, "And like my mother, i share her love for plants..." Ice brought her eyes up to meet his, the usual solidness they held seemed to have melted into a calm liquid state, she now could not deny that she held feelings for this new male, even though he wasn't officially accepted, Nonetheless it doesn't change my feelings... Ice could almost hear her heart saying to admit her feelings, but she couldn't, not yet, besides, what if he did not feel the same about her? Sure it'd be a bit sad, but she'd deal with it either way.

((sorry for no color or font but im tired math class and history drained my mind...))

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver December 13th 2011, 1:39 pm

Linnëa looked to Mycroft after a long bout of utter silence, her expression softening when she noticed that his gaze was lowered towards the ground. It reassured her that another was so awkward as she, and stirred a bit of sympathy within her mind. Someone did feel somewhat the same when it came to being social, and yet was able to overcome that right before her as she had just done. She looked away then, all confusion fading from her expression, and only a neutral shell of normality remained on her face. She took a deep breath, exhaled, and then gathered her thoughts enough to reply, for she was only worsening the awkwardness.

"I am doing good, but I miss my home.. Not this one, not the territory, but the territory burning down reforged the pain of having to leave. Hopefully we find a very nice place after the last, because if not, I don't know how this could go with me. " Her sentences, funny enough, had no sentences but a feeling of certainty. She then rose to her paws, dropping her shoulders to stretch, before straightening into a standing position. "We're leaving soon." She said simply.
(Lameish, but I tried. XD)
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
Journey to the West - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Journey to the West - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear December 13th 2011, 5:29 pm

"I am doing good, but I miss my home.. Not this one, not the territory, but the territory burning down reforged the pain of having to leave. Hopefully we find a very nice place after the last, because if not, I don't know how this could go with me. "

Mycroft lifted his head and smiled as best he could to comfort her. His ears flicked as he looked to her gaze and thought of what he could say to help comfort her. He was about to speak again and but he was cut off by her speech again.

"We're leaving soon." She seemed to straighten and stand properly. His ears flicked again, and he replied simply
"I think it will all turn out well, The Banishing Winds will not head to a bad territory, they will comply with all the Pack's needs. I'm Sure of it, there is no need to be worried, But I understand your tension" he smiled and wagged his tail slightly.
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel December 13th 2011, 7:32 pm

The white male smiled as Ice brought over a purple lily. "I've never noticed flowers that much. I guess its just a male thing." A male thing? That sounded so stupid! Dang, Phantom! Yes, his male seemed to be in a daze right about now. A low chuckle came from his throat "I wish it was possible to see your own forehead!" He snorted with laughter and new it was complelty impossible but he heard some little white tailed deer fawn twins saying that to their mother once and he couldnt get it out of his mind since. He snorted again as his laughter began to die. He didnt want anyone to be annoyed with him right now. The brute let out a low growl at himself right about then. The ghostly white wolf stared back into Ice's eyes as she raised her body to come to meet his. She was smaller then him. But then again most wolves were. Being breed for better genes and all kinda forced him to be a little large. He quickly blurrted out as quickly as he could "I like your eyes..." The brute rushed his head down to the ground and covered his long muzzle with his large paws. He was amusbed at himself. How can I be so mushy. Mushy? He used that word when he was just a pup when human mates were looking into his pup encloser.

What's gotten into me? First its a male thing. Like seriously, pull yourself together ol' boy! Then second of all, i wish you see your own forehead? And now this? Shune on you Phantom.
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 13th 2011, 8:24 pm

|Eclipse entered the den area. Looking around she seemed somewhat amazed at the area. It was pretty. The den was pretty large, as her big blueish-white eyes wondered around her she barked out a hello for anyone. She stayed in the shadows looking around as she blanked out into her mind wondering if they accept her.|

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune December 13th 2011, 10:18 pm

Crimson stood up only to move a couple steps to the side before placing himself back into a sitting position. No longer, did his brown gaze stare at Cinnamon and instead he showed only his back toward the female. His actions were not meant to come off as rude, but if they did, such things couldn’t be helped. He thought he had made things clear for the brown female and that he was not looking for any sort of deeper relationships. Even if he were…for Crimson…Cinnamon was like a close family member…perhaps even like a sister, but not a mate.

With a brief nod to Adena’s response Crimson cleared his throat as if he were about to speak. However, none came from his muzzle and instead he just stared at the Scout blankly for a few minutes. “What is your favorite season?” Crimson suddenly asked with curiosity though the question itself was merely meant to keep the conversation between the two going a bit longer. He had found that Adena shared some of the same views as he did and she was someone he had spoken with more then once or twice. Which is why he wished to continue with the conversation for as long as she would allow it to continue.

(Oh.. XD)
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
Journey to the West - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Journey to the West - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 13th 2011, 10:50 pm

Ice smiled with a bit of humor, "And i guess liking flowers is a girl thing huh?" She chimed a small laugh. Then Phantom said, "I wish it was possible to see your own forehead!" Ice flickered her ears in confusion at the line, then he complimented her eyes, and thus watched him lower to the ground and cover his face. Ice couldn't help but smile at his humor and random compliment. She sensed that he felt embarrassed at his words, so she lowered herself beside him and gave him a gentle lick, then the words came out on their own from her muzzle, "Honesty, complimentary, and humorous, the three things the world needs more of... Ya know, i don't care if they choose not to accept you here, I'm gonna go off and follow you to the ends of the world... Besides, sometimes they're a bit too serious." Ice heard her heart behind every word and was shocked of herself for saying them, but in a sense that is how she felt, like he was a miniature sun floating around the land. Ice felt her tail find its way over beside his own. A small smile warmed her face and features, she hadn't felt this feeling for a long time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 13th 2011, 11:17 pm

|Eclips signed as her nose twitched. She wondered why no smelt her scent, seemed a bit odd. She slowly laid down laying her head on her paws. Her tail swayed back and forth as she stated infornt of her. Not wanting to say anything again Eclipse watched the world around her with smith heavily sighn.|

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale December 14th 2011, 1:29 am

“Listen here how, bucko. You back off, you hear? You don’t know me, you can’t tell me what to do!”

Gale simply raised an eyebrow as Sepya snapped at him. She took off quickly, her tail slapping his shoulder as she raced past. Luckily, the blow missed his wound so he did not suffer any pain. Casually, he turned and watched as she headed towards Kira. The warrior shook his head. He had gone back into the flames to save her life and she said nothing about it. The last thing he had done was tell her what to do. He made suggestions in order to keep her safe and hopefully relax the pack into realizing that Sepya was not a threat to them. His white tipped tail twitched as he realized that he was now alone again. With a small exhale, the Wanderer sought out a white pelt of a wolf he was completely comfortable with. The lead scout was one he had not seen since he sent her away with Cinnamon. It was only right to look for Spirit since he had taken responsiblity for her safety.

A quick glance around told him that she was not yet in his sight. He could see Adena conversing with Crimson and Cinnamon standing not too far off. There was a look that almost resembled jealousy in Cinnamon's eyes. For that, Gale felt a stab of pity. If Crimson knew of Cinnamon's love for him, he should at least inform her that his feelings were of the same nature. Would Gale's own feelings has been non-existent if he knew that Taru would never take him? The Wanderer doubted it. There had been so much about Taru that simply would have kept her in his affections no matter what happened.

His eyes landed on BlackIce for a moment before moving on. She was speaking to a new brute that seemed to have materialized from no where. He wondered how many more would try to join the homeless pack now. If too many sought their place here, what would the Banishing Winds do? He knew that they wouldn't drive them off unless they were as hostile as the other rogues who often roamed the ex-territory. That conclusion came because he knew Kira and Soran; he understood how they operated when together and when they were apart. They were very similar yet their differences were still there. Rather than dwell on those, his eyes moved on when he heard a bark.

There was a dark furred female standing amongst the pack, her bluish-white eyes were looking around at everyone. She lay down in the shadows, a sigh escaping her lips. A loner perhaps? Gale believed so; as a guardian, he walked towards her. The grace that he so often exhibited was still there though when putting weight on one side it caused him a small amount of pain.

"Can I help you?" His voice was quiet though his muscles were tense.

[He's addressing you, Eclipse.]
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 14th 2011, 3:36 am

|Eclipse was just about to take a nap when she heard a voice adress her. A mixed brown wolf with yellow eyes. She tensed up a little which was normal for her. What do I say ? Didn't think this far she thought blinking at the male.|" Errr I'm Eclipse. Hoping that your pack of yours would be requesting for members"| She slowly riseing up and walked toward him entering the light. Her blueish-white eyes stared at the male her head quite titled. She hoped she had sound normal, this was quite new at this, the hole pack thing and even talking to others. She stepped side to side nervously still looking at him.|

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon December 14th 2011, 5:16 am

As Crimson turned his back, Cinnamon caught his drift

I love you as a friend, a kinwolf, or littermate, but not as a mate

However she ignored it and sent a warning look to Adena and glanced around for some other amusement. Breifly she looked over at Phantom and half smiled, though bitterly, as she saw him clearly courting BlackIce. Then she felt Gale's gaze and turning, saw a flash of sympathy for her situation. With a short smile she trotted over to the wolf that the Lead Guard had been speaking to

and talked back by a cheeky part of her mind added

"If you don't mind me asking, what's your name?" She looked over at Gale and lowered her voice "I admire your attitude speaking to Gale like that, but be careful, his attitude can change as swiftly as the wind."

She glanced over at Kira and breifly barked, her eyes asking when they would leave.
Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Scholar
Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 14th 2011, 9:22 am

|Eclipes watched as another wolf can. Something about her, she didn't like her. Her tailed swayed back and forth not answer since she was clearly here for the male. Her ears perked hearing what she said as Eclipse licked her own muzzle. Rolling her eyes slightly she got her feet taking a step back in the shadows.|"I'll leave you two to talk."|As quickly she said that she disappeared in the shadows. Her paws silently hit the ground heading toward their den. She sat beside it as her orbs wondered in the territory around her. Hoping some other wolf will find her Eclipse silently scratched her ear.|

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next