Spirit
Gale
Rune
13 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Journey to the West - Page 12 Empty Re: Journey to the West

Post by Gale February 26th 2012, 8:42 pm

“Rune? Those who prove themselves for the sole purpose of severing the pack and those within it should be rewarded! I shall not be like this Rune character, Gale. For I have recognized your worth as not only a member of this pack, but also a potential friend. Which is why…I want you to serve alongside me as my second in command…I want you as a beta in this pack.”

"You want me as your beta?" Gale's voice was low and almost skeptical. Was Crimson lying to him? If so, why would he lie? Green eyes locked onto brown ones. The green ones were searching for any trace of deception that could be hidden in the depths of Crimson's words. When he found none, his doubted melted into shock. Him? Beta? It surely was something he had not expected in his life time with the Banishing Winds. Then again, he should have known that Crimson was nothing like Rune; he never should have doubted him. For the first time, Gale felt a true friendship towards Crimson. "I would be honoured to take the position you offer me."

[Lame.. I'll try to pick up to my normal post sizes when we get to the new territory.
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 26th 2012, 10:04 pm

Chase, approaches the leader of the pack, who has named a new beta. Leader, is it time for me to join this pack, or shall I still wait for your decision? Says Chase in a submissive way, bowing his head to Crimson.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune February 26th 2012, 10:09 pm

"I would be honoured to take the position you offer me."

With a genuine smile Crimson nodded his head, as a sense of relief and excitement coursed throughout his entire body. Although, neither of the two emotions could be seen on his muzzle or in his steps as he started to push himself through the thicket again and back into the rain. Or at least he had expected it to still be raining, but instead he found that the sun was desperately trying to break through the grayed clouds. And on several occasional it held a moments worth of freedom before being shadowed and hidden. Perhaps this would be the point where everything turned around for the pack and its members.

"We should gather the rest of the group and head out!" Crimson said quickly as he swung his head around until Gale was placed in his sights once more. "We will be heading south for a while and we will start by going through this forest." Crimson added on before he started off at a quickened pace back across the open meadow and to the same spot where the rest of the members had been sitting before he and Gale had left.

"The rain has stopped, and we must now continue!” He said, as he reached the top of the hill and stopped just under the dripping branches of the tree he had directed his pack to use as shelter from the rain. “Already, the early stages of winter are here and soon this land will be filled with deep snow. The plan is for us to no longer be here when that happens. Instead we will be heading to a much warmer climate, but in order to reach this place and beat the snow our pace will be set as a brisk trot.” Crimson continued as he held his multi-colored head with a strange sense of clarity. As he took on the appearance of a true leader for the first time since he had stepped up and became the new Alpha Male for the Banishing Winds pack.

With his eyes now scanning over each individual he began to notice that some of the wolves looked unfamiliar…more so than most of them normally appeared. Rummaging through the thoughts stored away in his head, Crimson remembered that a few of the unfamiliar faces belonged to the loners that had shown up and taken shelter from the rain with those of his pack. Perhaps, some had even decided to join? “Fresher” members would be very beneficial in the long run especially when he was planning on pushing his injured members. “If you not a member of this pack…and you wish to join. State, your name and what you are good at…you will then be placed in a rank that will best fit your capabilities.” Crimson added, before he came to a brief paused and silently sucked in the cool air. “If you do not wish to join and you are not a part of this pack…you should leave while the rain is not still falling.” He advised, mostly in an attempt to make sure they did not cause trouble for his own.

“Adena, you will now lead our scouts! Linea, you will now be alongside Spirit as my third in command, and Cinnamon you will be taking Linnea’s place as the Master Scholar. And finally Gale, is now my second in command and so if you harbor any questions or concerns and I’m not available please seek him out. I’ve made these changes because each of these members, have contributed a lot since the fire and I know they along with you all will help reclaim all that of which we’ve lost.”

(Okay, this may seem a bit odd...though I tried to make it flow together and make sense as best I could...though we all know I fail at such things! So if you need some more clarification please let me know! Basically though I just promoted peoples and will be accepting all the loners now! We will also be setting off again, and finding our territory within the next couple of days/week. So please make sure you are active and posting or...your character could be left behind!! ^0^ (Just kidding, but do try and keep up with your character and posting)))
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
Journey to the West - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100Journey to the West - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 26th 2012, 10:20 pm

My name is Chase, I was born in a small pack and raised to hunt.
Said Chase in a firm tone of voice, stating his will to join this pack. He felt if it was time to join it should be now, otherwise he would've to spend winter over here, where there are no prey items to feed on, the elk move south and so as the pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn February 26th 2012, 11:49 pm

⇢⇥ F I N N ⇤⇠

“ Life is to be enjoyed, not endured ”
-- Gordon B. Hinckley

The smell of fresh rain hung heavy in the air as Finn gracefully moved through the forest, stepping over rocks and leaves and maneuvering underneath tall branches. Droplets fell silently from leafy flora and onto his pelt, remaining on his pale fur. The male had been following the scents of a certain pack since he had smelled them at the start of his adventure. He lagged a little bit behind them, yearning to meet them but unaware of their state and possible ferocity. Anything could be possible in these cases. Suddenly the scents grew stronger as he reached the edge of this woodland wonderland. He almost considered turning back and resting under their branches, though even he sensed the chill in the air. Finn knew that his coat would do him no good in the winter months, and a warmer climate would be most ideal. His mind was made up, he would have to leave with them. Catching the last bit of the lead male's impressive speech, Finn listened quietly as he finished speaking and then some loner. Breathing deeply, the light colored male took his turn and stood up, looking at the face of the lead male. "I... am Finn. I enjoy exploring and ... running." he said, as if only just deciding. Bowing his head in respect to the leader, he stepped back from the others and simply waited, as if to be condemned to some unknown fate.

Finn
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Adena February 27th 2012, 11:23 am

The red she-wolf stretched out in the damp grass. Her eyes shut lightly, though she wasn't going to fall asleep now, since that she had scented so many loners around. She had to keep an ear - and a nose- out for any commotion that they may cause. Right at that moment she was perfectly contented laying just out of the softening rain. For the first time in a while, she felt contented enough to just close her eyes and just lie still with an empty mind. It didn't last long though; moments later she roused herself reluctantly again. Crimson called the pack together, though from what Adena could see, there were as many loners as pack members listening to him speak from where he stood above them all. Her ears pricked forward and her eyes stilled on Crimson's form on the hill.

“Adena, you will now lead our scouts!”
    She blinked.

Lead the scouts? Adena's ears flicked as she listened further to what her new alpha had to say, she barely registered much more than what she had to. Then she smiled. She was to lead the scouts. She was taking Spirit's place as the other female moved up in the ranks to a delta position. So many changes within the pack were going to be met with some confusion for some, but Adena knew that they would all adjust. But she wondered why would Crimson choose her as the lead scout. The red femme stood up and padded closer, unruffled. They would be moving onwards, so she would need to scout the area ahead of them when they started the move. She paused a few paces away from the alpha as she waited for any loners seeking acceptance to come forward to Crimson.

She glanced around at all that were gathering. There were indeed quite a few loners in their midst for the moment, though she had known by their scent the moment they neared her pack. Two loners stepped forward, going by the names of Finn and Chase. She watched them warily as they spoke. She took a particular interst in Finn, for he displayed signs of being a fine scout. Her eyes remaining blank when she glanced at Crimson, regarding his reaction with a vacantly blue expression. He had taken charge fully, not holding back in the slightest. And that was what they needed. The red-furred female glanced at Gale and nodded at him, smiling as she acknowledged his promotion from lead guard to Crimson's second. She had no doubt that he would fulfil the expectancies Crimson had in him. Spirit and Linnea too, would do their utmost for the pack and Cinnamon would make a fine Master Scholar. The changes were welcomed by Adena. They would all need to know where they stood for the rest of the journey. And apparently, Adena stood at the head of the scouts.
Adena
Adena
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver February 27th 2012, 12:05 pm

“Adena, you will now lead our scouts! Linnëa, you will now be alongside Spirit as my third in command, and Cinnamon you will be taking Linnëa’s place as the Master Scholar. And finally Gale, is now my second in command and so if you harbor any questions or concerns and I’m not available please seek him out. I’ve made these changes because each of these members, have contributed a lot since the fire and I know they along with you all will help reclaim all that of which we’ve lost.”

Linnëa's eyes opened then, and her undisturbed slumber smoothly deceased. She was now a Delta? The thought made her quite satisfied, as well as a bit anxious. She wondered, idly, if she was good enough for such a rank. It's only two spaces below Alpha, and gave her significantly more power as one of the three main high ranks. Alpha, Beta, and Delta were all the main three in Linnëa's mind, with the lead ranks of Guardian, Scholar, Hunter, Scout, and Brawler barely below the three with power just short of Delta. It was, maybe, a short upgrade but it represented the trust she had forged in the pack. A smile tugged at her lips.

Furthermore, Gale had been given the position as Beta. He definitely deserved it, though Linnëa had heard his first entrance went awry. Gale had proved himself more than once. Adena and Cinnamon had been given lead ranks in the Scholars and Scouts, just as well deserved as Gale.

Linnëa decided not to reply to Crimson. What had been said had been said, and no more words other than the acceptance of loners was needed. There were several loners in the area that seemed well interested in the pack, and the sight pleased her. Resting her head, she watched with bright eyes, wondering if any would take up a conversation with her after being accepted.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
Journey to the West - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100Journey to the West - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon February 27th 2012, 3:44 pm

Cinnamon watched as Falco walked along, digesting her news. She was about to speak again when she heard Crimson's voice ring out

"The rain has stopped, and we must now continue!..Already, the early stages of winter are here and soon this land will be filled with deep snow. The plan is for us to no longer be here when that happens. Instead we will be heading to a much warmer climate, but in order to reach this place and beat the snow our pace will be set as a brisk trot.”

Willing to be helpful she turned to Falco "That's Crimson, who I mentioned, he's sort of taken the Alpha role alongside Kira." Then she realised he might take offence at this "There was no one else really, we were falling apart."

“Adena, you will now lead our scouts! Linnea, you will now be alongside Spirit as my third in command, and Cinnamon you will be taking Linnea’s place as the Master Scholar."

She froze briefly, hearing her name and then a rank. It took a moment to sink in. The pack was reshuffled and she was Master Scholar. Bemused she shook her head, trying to understand how, apart from being the only other scholar, she had merited the rank

"And finally Gale, is now my second in command and so if you harbor any questions or concerns and I’m not available please seek him out. I’ve made these changes because each of these members, have contributed a lot since the fire and I know they along with you all will help reclaim all that of which we’ve lost.”

Catching Crimson's eyes she ducked her head in thanks. Then she paused a thought coming to her mind. Glancing at Falco briefly she spoke once more "You were the Lead Hunter before, weren't you Falco?"

Waiting for his reply she subtly began to lead him towards Crimson
Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Scholar
Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn February 27th 2012, 7:16 pm

⇢⇥ F I N N ⇤⇠

-- Gordon B. Hinckley

Finn stood in the shadows of the trees, catching snippets of the conversation and murmuring going on about him. It seemed that some had been promoted. He noted the flicker of surprise, and even sometimes a slight discontent but still happy nature of the upgrade. Still, he could tell those promoted from those not. Most had smiles tugging at their lips or more of a look of shock which registered on their faces quickly after the announcement. The light pelted male smiled himself as he recognized congratulatory nods amongst the crowd. They were happy, and that simply rubbed off on him. The male leader still had not replied to him or the other loner who had stepped forward and Finn took his time flicking his eyes from wolf to wolf. He made a quirky game off of simply looking at people and guessing aspects about them, perhaps their personalities or jobs or just what made them tick. He found it amusing and sometimes he was right, though even if he wasn't it still made for a fun time-passer. Deciding that this round would be guessing jobs, his eyes moved to a reddish female first. There was some sort of satisfaction there. Her eyes remained blank and unexpressive, but her gaze turned to the dominant male as if confirming something. Perhaps she had been promoted? He didn't know what her name was, but his golden eyes met her own and then moved to the lead male. He was interested in being some kind of runner, and perhaps that is where their interests intersected? None of the other pack members had even acknowledged his presence besides this female, which he also found interesting. Additionally her legs were long and her build was slim. Like him, it seemed she was made for running and sprints. Finn recalled the words of the lead male, which had mentioned the words scholar, scout, delta, and beta. He knew delta and beta were seconds and thirds in command... Scholar was most likely some kind of knowledge based rank, which left scout. Satisfied with his guess, his gaze moved to another. Rinse and repeat.

He quickly got lost in his silly little game, though he was still listening to the conversation around him. His sensitive ears heard the conversation between two wolves. Well, so far, a one-sided conversation. Turning his gaze from inspecting the others, he noticed a brown female wolf with a black mask-like fur marking which covered around her eyes and her muzzle. You were the Lead Hunter before, weren't you, Falco? He pondered what the female had meant by that statement. To be honest, Finn was pretty nosy and quickly got interested in all the up-to-date gossip. Finding pleasure in a new game, Finn sat down on the wet grass and absentmindedly pushed the dirt around in front of himself as he thought and waited.

Finn
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear February 27th 2012, 8:25 pm

Falco gave a slight smile to Cinnamon as they continued on. His ears flicked as she went to speak again but was cut off by a much louder more dominating voice. Falco looked to the male.

"The rain has stopped, and we must now continue!..Already, the early stages of winter are here and soon this land will be filled with deep snow. The plan is for us to no longer be here when that happens. Instead we will be heading to a much warmer climate, but in order to reach this place and beat the snow our pace will be set as a brisk trot.”

"That's Crimson, who I mentioned, he's sort of taken the Alpha role alongside Kira." Then she realised he might take offence at this "There was no one else really, we were falling apart."

Falco gave a nod. Crimson. So he had taken over the pack? Cinnamon had mentioned that it was falling apart, but Falco still wasn't so sure of this male. Why had he come in the first place. He sat and continued to listen to the male, trying to pick up on what he was like.

“Adena, you will now lead our scouts! Linnea, you will now be alongside Spirit as my third in command, and Cinnamon you will be taking Linnea’s place as the Master Scholar. And finally Gale, is now my second in command and so if you harbor any questions or concerns and I’m not available please seek him out. I’ve made these changes because each of these members, have contributed a lot since the fire and I know they along with you all will help reclaim all that of which we’ve lost."

Falco bumped Cinnamon's shoulder in a congratulations, but it seems that Crimson had not announced any lead hunter rank. For a moment Falco was grateful that his rank had not been given away, but soon realised that maybe he would have to earn it again. He continued to walk alongside Cinnamon, ears flicking as she spoke again.

"You were the Lead Hunter before, weren't you Falco?"

Falco looked to Cinnamon and paused in his gait momentarily. He looked away quickly, then down to the ground.
      "I was...." he said lowly. Realising that he left the pack without any really experienced hunters. His ears flicked as he looked at the ground, still continuing along side Cinnamon.

(( too much talking hahaha ))
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit February 27th 2012, 10:32 pm

[ Sorry for being so inactive around here! I've been trying to check in and keep caught up though, so I hope I've got all this right. (: ]

Spirit let her paws guide her back to the pack. Her head drooped before her, her blue eyes locked sadly on the ground. She'd be lying if she said thought hadn't crossed her mind about leaving, to just run away from everything and everyone. Escaping her grief seemed like the easy way out of all the pain she felt over Soran's death. The Delta paused, her head lifting as she looked up at the pack. Drawing in a breath, Spirit strode forward, holding her head up with some dignity. She couldn't be weak, not in front of them. Not if she wanted to advert their questions and sympathetic gazes.

Casting her gaze off to her side, Spirit caught sight of a stranger sitting among the shadows of the trees. His fur was a light brown, though it appeared slightly darker with the poor lighting. His fur was adorned with markings of a slightly darker brown tracing along his back, on his ears and above his eyes. But after a more thorough look around, there were a few new faces among the pack. Spirit could feel herself tensing up, it felt so strange to be suddenly joined by unfamiliar people. Deciding she had nothing else to do at the moment Spirit walked over to the male, holding herself up but not really portraying her rank. Being Delta took some adjusting to, so Spirit slouched.

"You seem fond of watching the pack." She stated teasingly, sitting down beside him. Spirit tilted her head, giving him a quizzical look. "Have you spoken with anyone yet?"
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

http://selene-x.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel February 28th 2012, 4:43 pm

Phantom sighed and shook his head clear of everything that had happened. His eyes were locked onto the sky, looking as if they were glass. The scout let a grunt esacpe from his mwal and removed his gaze away from bright sky and onto his mate. "I hope our pelts get clean soon..." He was attempting to change the subject off his illness and onto something nicer to speak of. More cough sounded deep from his chest right after he spoke. He used his upper front leg to cover his mouth. It looked a bit odd to see but that's what Timber and Williow used to do when sneezing. Sneezing was like a cough but rougher and in a different form. His golden eyes removed from Ice and back into nothing. He began to stare into the open, day dreaming. Even since he had gotten sick, his day dreams became worst. Phantom began to cough more and made his head fall to the ground. He laid his ears flat againest his head and squeezed his eyes shut as he coughed more. The white male could feel the roars in his lungs as if he was being shot by a mangy two leg.

I feel as if im dying..

The scout just lay down where he had fell and coughed as if he were dying of old age or something along those lines. Oh please, make it end soon! His thoughts stung his heart like one thousands bees. If he were to die, Ice wouldn't be babe to live without him. After her first mate, Codex, left her, she wouldn't be able to handle any more pain. Especialy if she lost her him. Phantom cough more as picutres of his own dead body lay in the midddle of a feild. His mouth open and eyes reflecting the clouds passing over head. Others, pack members, surrounded his body and mourned. Another cough broke the picture.

I will never let that happen. I will survive!
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

http://www.silentstormpack.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon February 28th 2012, 5:50 pm

Cinnamon felt Falco nudge her in congratulations and smiled at this unasked for contact. Glancing at him she saw a wariness in his eyes, it was directed at Crimson. Then he answered her question with a slow, quiet affirmative

"I was..."

Feeling more sure of herself she broke into a half trot untill she was close to Crimson

"I'm sorry for interrupting Crimson, but I noticed you didn't announce a Lead Hunter and, well..." She paused and got her words together "This male, Falco was the Lead Hunter before he left." She stopped there, waiting for either of the two males to carry on, giving Falco a look that said Please trust me, and Crimson.
Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Scholar
Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune March 2nd 2012, 6:37 pm

We will be starting in our new territory soon...and so because we are sort of "fast traveling" and once we get all the new locations set up...we will begin as if we just stumbled upon it! All loners will already be accepted and you will take on whatever rank you requested on WQ. So we shall be pretending that Crimson actually accepted you in the Rp..XD

(This will be locked in a few hours)

If you have any questions about this please let me know!
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale March 2nd 2012, 8:39 pm

"We should gather the rest of the group and head out! We will be heading south for a while and we will start by going through this forest. The rain has stopped, and we must now continue! Already, the early stages of winter are here and soon this land will be filled with deep snow. The plan is for us to no longer be here when that happens. Instead we will be heading to a much warmer climate, but in order to reach this place and beat the snow our pace will be set as a brisk trot. If you not a member of this pack…and you wish to join. State, your name and what you are good at…you will then be placed in a rank that will best fit your capabilities. If you do not wish to join and you are not a part of this pack…you should leave while the rain is not still falling. Adena, you will now lead our scouts! Linnea, you will now be alongside Spirit as my third in command, and Cinnamon you will be taking Linnea’s place as the Master Scholar. And finally Gale, is now my second in command and so if you harbor any questions or concerns and I’m not available please seek him out. I’ve made these changes because each of these members, have contributed a lot since the fire and I know they along with you all will help reclaim all that of which we’ve lost.”

With that final proclamation, Gale felt himself shed that shell of his. No longer would he be held back by ghosts of his past: Rune, Elysia and Taru were gone as was the dead feeling that had been hanging around him since Taru's departure. He was now Gale, the Western Wind. Unlike the first time, however, there was a loyalty to the alpha male; Crimson need not to worry of any sort of rebellion from the former elite guardian. No, now Gale stood as Crimson's second; the beta male. Never had he expected such an honour to be bestowed upon him at any time especially here but there it was. The position was his because Crimson saw what Rune failed to. For that, the Wanderer would be forever grateful. His chance to finally prove himself had arrived. Adena's gaze caught his and he smiled in return and dipped his head. All had done well to earn their new ranks.
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 2nd 2012, 8:46 pm

Chase is ready to become a new member of this pack, and use his hunting abilities to serve this pack and its leaders. Soon they'll be all accepted after the pack escapes the crude winter. He feels that even though the rain has stopped, the climate is getting colder, he also notices the pack is ready to move from the cold winter, but he doesn't know how this place is, nor how far is it; he wonders about it, he feels almost belonging here, but as far as he knows, there's only anonymous faces to him.

Last edited by Chase on March 2nd 2012, 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Short in Length)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver March 2nd 2012, 8:53 pm

Chase, RolePlay posts must be at least three sentences long.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel March 4th 2012, 4:47 pm

Phantom sighed as the slow thought of never finding the correct herb came into his, now shallow, mind. Would this mean death for him? Linnea said nothing of this. Maybe there was a chance that the brute was indeed fighting for his life now. A low whin peirced through the air from his muzzle. He wanted to ask her, but than again, he didn't want to spread his illness around. Specialy to a higher ranked wolf. Phantom wouldn't be able look at his own relfection if such a thing would ever happen. I won't let it happen. Whatever happens, just happens, i guess that's how it has to be now. The young scout looked up from his daze around the new area that they had traveled through. It was new and very different. To try and spark a conversation, he spoke, but mainly to himself. "I wonder what the new territory will be like, hmmm." It could be some place bazar with areas none of them have ever seen before. An excited spark flickered inside him. But it soon went out with the same thought of before blowing it out. What if he never saw the territory? Maybe he wouldn't make it after all. Another whine.

I'd hate to leave when I haven't really lived out my life yet.

The white male continued walking onward with the others, still thinking. His golden eyes slowly crept around the moving pelts until he spotted Linnea. He barked softly, wanting to gather her attention. "I've been thinking lately about this herb that i need to cure myself. To shorten it up, i dont think anyone is going to find it at this rate. And to be honest, i dont think i can travel much longer. Everyone is stronger than me currently and I'm douting myself that i can keep up with the pack anymore. I feel much weaker. I think it would be best for me to find some where safe to stay until i am healed..." He paused due to the thought of 'what if he died?' "Maybe if I do heal in time or with the herb, I can follow the pack's scent and track you all down."

I hope im right
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver March 4th 2012, 8:31 pm

"I've been thinking lately about this herb that i need to cure myself. To shorten it up, i don't think anyone is going to find it at this rate. And to be honest, i don't think i can travel much longer. Everyone is stronger than me currently and I'm doubting myself that i can keep up with the pack anymore. I feel much weaker. I think it would be best for me to find some where safe to stay until i am healed... Maybe if I do heal in time or with the herb, I can follow the pack's scent and track you all down."

Linnëa looked to Phantom, pondering the questions. There were a few things she would have liked to have cleared before, but she had not said them and given the wolf worry by accident. "I'm sorry for not being clear, Phantom." She said simply. Gathering her feet under her she stood, turning to sit and face the ghostly colored male.

"The herb is not to heal or cure you. It is to lessen the effects of the coughing until your health problem goes away on it's own. It's more of an antibiotic than some voodoo sudden magical cure." She chuckled at the statement, hoping that a less serious tone would calm the male and ease his mind. "Besides that, the pack must travel at the pace of it's weakest member. You should not venture off, for the only safe place is indeed here. I am injured as you, and sometimes have the same problems of keeping up, if it makes you feel better. How about if one of us is having trouble or goes down and needs to rest, the other stays and helps. That way if I have problems with my shoulder and cannot walk for several minutes, you and perhaps Ice stay with me until I can move. And if you have problems with coughing and breathing, me and Ice if she wishes stay with you and then help you catch up. I'm not the boss of you though, and I will not force you to stay. If you want to go along with your plan, you may.. But I do not recommend it."

Linnëa's eyes got a concerned look to them. She really hoped he would not decide to leave on his own, a weak wolf is vulnerable. A weak wolf that left his or her pack is like a elk laying down in an open field and announcing it cannot get up.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel March 6th 2012, 4:42 pm

The herb is not to heal or cure you. It is to lessen the effects of the coughing until your health problem goes away on it's own. It's more of an antibiotic than some voodoo sudden magical cure." She chuckled at the statement, hoping that a less serious tone would calm the male and ease his mind. "Besides that, the pack must travel at the pace of it's weakest member. You should not venture off, for the only safe place is indeed here. I am injured as you, and sometimes have the same problems of keeping up, if it makes you feel better. How about if one of us is having trouble or goes down and needs to rest, the other stays and helps. That way if I have problems with my shoulder and cannot walk for several minutes, you and perhaps Ice stay with me until I can move. And if you have problems with coughing and breathing, me and Ice if she wishes stay with you and then help you catch up. I'm not the boss of you though, and I will not force you to stay. If you want to go along with your plan, you may.. But I do not recommend it

Phantom listened as the former lead scholar spoke. He kept his ears poked up straight, hoping his mate would and woundlt hear this at the same time. The white scout blinked a few times and nodded. "I think I'll at least attempt to keep up but if I do fall back, i'll stay there. Just until I know i can track the pack down and the new teirritory." A sigh sounded from him then. "I understand what you mean about not recommended it but, i was alone for two years of my life and manged to survive to where i stand now." Linnëa did say that she was injured as well, he could tell. She limped a bit. "I think that plan would work but I would like to keep a distance due to what you said before about it being concagious." The white male didnt want to sound rude, but it wanted to through that out there. I don't want to be the main reason of an outbreak of sickness to ther new land. He grutned softly and thought quickly. "I know if I was left alone that I would be able to survive. After all, i am a little large for an adult wolf." A humorous growl sounded from his chest with that said.
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn March 6th 2012, 10:24 pm

⇢⇥ F I N N ⇤⇠

-- Gordon B. Hinckley

Finn continued to push the damp grass underneath his paws back and forth, then making patterns in the dirt, erasing them, and then making new ones. His sharp ears continued to listen to conversations all around him, while his golden eyes remained trained on his pictures. The brown female he had been listening to originally seemed very interested in the male's previous rank. Why was that? Before the light-colored male could answer his own question, his thoughts were interrupted by a quiet and nervous voice coming from the left. The first canine to come up to him. He looked up from his work and met the gaze of a snow-white wolf with pretty blue eyes, colors of which were many blue shades all blended into each other. He gave her a smile. You seem fond of watching the pack. she said, sitting beside him. Her stature told him she was of a much higher rank than him, but she slouched not long after reclining beside him. Finn feigned surprise at her comment with large, golden colored eyes wide with some kind of innocence, though they also contained a glint of mischief. "Watching the pack? Why, I'd never!" his smile turned into a grin. "And no, you are the first. Congratulations!" Her voice seemed heavy with some kind of emotion; one that Finn couldn't quite place. If anything, it wasn't happiness. Finn decided not to delve further into this thought process, sometimes there were things Finn didn't even want to think about. The male pondered how he should continue the conversation and, furthermore, what would be polite of him to ask. Not wanting to cause her to feel he was challenging her in any way, shape, or form, he averted his eyes by looking down at his dirt patterns, and then erasing them for a final time, leaving the new canvas blank. He watched the rain-drops fall from the sky and dampening the dirt, spreading across the ground and soon covering the whole area. The light rain covered his sandy pelt in shimmering raindrops which fell off every couple of seconds, down his back and onto the blades of grass.

Finn
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 9th 2012, 2:11 pm

As the entire pack traveled Ice never left her mate's side keeping her speed to match his own, hearing his whines and the expression of constant worry poured fuel on top of her own worry for him, yet Ice wouldn't let him stay alone no matter what. Yes, Ice intended to stay at his side for as long as they both lived, though such a thought was most worrisome to her mind for she knew not of how this illness would affect him. Ice heard his low words of wandering what the new territory would be like, a faint smile of wonder played at Ice's muzzle as she quietly spoke,

"It is a mystery... But what I do know is that it will not be complete with you at my side dearest Ghost."

Ice's eyes portrayed a mix of sorrowful happiness and the dream of always being with him, even if it had to be in death.

After another small while Ice followed him towards Linnea, mostly remaining in silence as she focused on each word spoken between the two, it seemed that there was no absolute cure for what it was that Phantom had, only things that could soothe and settle his symptoms. As the conversation went on Ice locked eyes with Phantom as he spoke of the chances he wouldn't be able to keep up and if he should fall behind that he'd follow their scent... Ice spoke out with an expression of stern, dutiful, fierce protectiveness, and the pure love she held for him,

"If he falls behind I do as well, I will not go on without Ghost by my side. If such a far parting ever occurs then that may be the last we see and speak to one another, but until that can happen I will do all in my power, not only as a scout, but as any close bonded pairing would. If death comes it will take not only him, for I shall follow where ever Phantom goes, I will do whatever I must to remain with him."

Ice's words came from a deep part of her, a part that hadn't ever been touched, not even by her past mate who had abandoned her. If betrayal was what it took to stay by Ghost Ice would make that betrayal, if death were upon one of them she'd give up her life for him, if she could give him her health there was no doubt in her mind she'd let him have absolute health, she would take on his suffering rather than watching him go through it... Ice devoted everything she had and ever will have for Ghost, no matter what it had to be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel March 10th 2012, 12:48 pm

"If he falls behind I do as well, I will not go on without Ghost by my side. If such a far parting ever occurs then that may be the last we see and speak to one another, but until that can happen I will do all in my power, not only as a scout, but as any close bonded pairing would. If death comes it will take not only him, for I shall follow where ever Phantom goes, I will do whatever I must to remain with him."

Phantom listned as his mate spoke. He kept his ears perked up, listening to her and everything around them. "As i would do the same for you, Ice." The white male sneezed softly after he lowered his head for a slit moment. He sighed and muttered, "At least it wasn't coughing." A shallow thought flowed into his mind just then. His golden eyes flickered towards Ice. Worry showed in his eyes as he spoke aloud once more, "I want to speak with you... alone." The scout knew she probably wouldn't like how that came out. It did somewhat sound bad. But it was. He swished his tail over towards an empty spot that was not crowded by anyone. "Shall we?" he asked silently as his ears flattened. The white male took a few steps towards the spot and stopped. He then only turned his head with his eyes looking down towards his paws and ears flatn againest his head. His right eye moved upwards, looking at his mate as he awaited for her to join him.
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 10th 2012, 9:53 pm

Finishing her words Ice looked to Ghost as he replied to her words, an inside smile brightened her, but then the tone of his next words to speak with her alone foreshadowed something in her mind that something was wrong... Ice simply nodded and followed him where they sat face to face. The expression that came across him then drowned away her mind in what he would and wanted to say, but before he could speak Ice spoke out in a low, firm, and caring tone while her eyes showed firm determination that she wouldn't leave his side,

"I state my word now, that if you think I'm not gonna stay by you, you're very wrong. I intend to remain by you and only you... My decision stands firm, unless you can push aside my stubborn determination of it."

A faint and light hearted smile played upon her lips at that until becoming serious again, waiting for her mate's reply...

(Ugh burn this post... Writer's block has stricken my mind all day this week. DX)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune March 11th 2012, 4:03 pm

(We now have our new territories up and so I will be locking this thread!)
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12