Silver
Dakota
Rune
9 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Pack Lands - Page 30 Empty Re: The Pack Lands

Post by Rune February 5th 2011, 7:34 pm

Rune kept walking, but looked back at Falco and smiled. “Yeah, I’m perfectly fine besides I can’t be brought down so easily. After all I am the awesome alpha of this pack am I not?” He said his voice holding a tinge of laughter in it as he made his joke. “Now, if you will excuse me I must discuss something of great importance with Maiara.”
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Pack Lands - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Pack Lands - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear February 5th 2011, 7:36 pm

Falco laughed lightly as the Alpha made his joke and nodded when he said that he needed to go see the Alpha female. He watched as Rune walked off and stood there then looked back to the wolf he hadn't met yet (Dekona). He smiled briefly and said "Hello! I'm Falco" his tail wagged furiously, curious as to who this wolf may be.
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 5th 2011, 8:06 pm

Derek smiled "That was very brave of you, i am proud" He said and wagged his tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 5th 2011, 8:13 pm

Proud of me? she though smiled "Proud?" she asked "Why would you be so proud?" she asked "I meant, yeah i helped Rune but I kinda attacked a pack member.." she said "Brave?" she chuckled "I would do that for anyone of my pack mates anyday" she smiled "Even if it means Life.." She stoped "Or Death.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 5th 2011, 8:20 pm

"She was not a member yet" He said "any of us would do the same Queen, we all love this pack." He looked out over the sea of members. More and more were seeking refuge in this pack and each day it grew larger and stronger. Even he did not know all of the members.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 5th 2011, 8:21 pm

The commotion rattled Aeya as she traveled to the fight though it was over so she sighed and slashed the earth. If she was to be a Guard, she would need to be more alert. Aeya walked to Rune with her tail neatly tucked between her legs and ears lightly pulled back. Keeping distance, she looked around before looking before the Alpha. "I'm sorry I wasn't here for whatever happened. It's my duty to protect but I was lazy and un-alert." With a grimace, she sat down, head lowered and looked around helplessly. Her first impression wasn't too good and she had barely spoken to anyone in the pack which made her almost a loner with a worn down link that barely connected her to the family. She mindlessly wondered how life for Akira was. All the activity roughly confused her since she had absolutely no idea what was going on. "May I ask what happened?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 5th 2011, 8:24 pm

Queen nodded "True, See.. Not anything big.." she whispered laying her head down and sighing in pain as her cuts ached she looked at Derek "Not like it is a surprise.." she said "I always cause fights.." she said.. "Surprisly none.. here.." she said "This isn't the worst i have been hurt.." she mummbled

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver February 5th 2011, 8:55 pm

Silver's ears perked to a male she had yet to meet, but by his scent she figured he had already joined. Curious, and longing for some sort of socialization, she stood and padded to him.

"Hello, I see your a new member. I don't think we have met, I'm Silver Moonlight, a Scholar. " she said, her green eyes sparking and a vague smile playing on her lips.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Pack Lands - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Pack Lands - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 5th 2011, 9:02 pm

Derek smiled laying his head on his paws he made the resolution to go meet some new members later. When he knew for sure in his mind that Queen was alright.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 5th 2011, 9:02 pm

Bayne had contemplated on how to get on the other side, though he knew he'd have to take another unpleasant swim, he sighed & hesitantly made way through the water. Once across he shook excess water from his fur, 'Ugh, swimming, not one of my favorite of things to do...' Bayne's thoughts now focused on whether his acceptence had been made, he was tired of waiting, & so he began his walk back to the territory, slowing behind shrubs when he saw another loner attack Rune. Watching from the shadows of shrubs, Bayne kept a calm silence, once he saw things settle he took a step out with the hope of answer for his acceptence. Bayne sat, quietly while waiting for someone to address him, hopefully Rune he thought.
[lame-ish.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 5th 2011, 9:06 pm

"So, she left us to take care of you." Mahina flashed a thankful smile at Soran before turning back to the pups. Cherokee's ears pinned back slightly, but he didn't say anything. Atita shrugged, walking over to Mahina. "Thanks" she whispered, before trotting over to Faylon. The two whispered, before looking to Soran. With wide smiles, they walked over, standing on their hind legs before placing their front paws on his chest. Smiling widely. Mahina chuckled, looking over her shoulder. She saw Bayne almost right away, and her blue eyes widened at that moment. Keeping a low growl in, the femme walked down on her three legs, coming to a stop in front of Bayne. "I thought Rune told you to keep your distances." She growled, ears pinned flat against her skull.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 5th 2011, 9:14 pm

Derek wrote:Derek smiled laying his head on his paws he made the resolution to go meet some new members later. When he knew for sure in his mind that Queen was alright.

Queen smiled laying her head down as she said "want to play a Game?" she asked as she felt him beside her she smiled Finally this is a awesome feeling.. she though and sighed "we could play Ispy.." she said

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 5th 2011, 9:16 pm

Bayne sat calmy as Mahina came to him, nodding Bayne replied, "I know that & I have kept my distance & my promise to only speak when spoken to. I only came because I wish to know of Rune's decision upon my acceptence. I do not wish to become a pack enemy & I do not wish to hold quarrels with the members here." Bayne kept himself at ease yet formal in his explaination, it was true he kept his end of the deal, he'd would only speak when spoken to & he had not spoken to Silver nor her pups, now he wanted to know if Rune held his end of the deal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 5th 2011, 9:36 pm

Mahina rolled her eyes, looking towards where Rune was walking away. "Wait here." She mumbled, limping after the male in a hurried pace. She came to pace beside him, but didn't stop walking. "Bayne wants you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune February 5th 2011, 9:47 pm

"Are you serious? I thought I made it perfectly clear that I did not want him to set foot anywhere near this pack. When I am ready to tell him of his acceptance or not I shall have him fetched and he will be notified. Until then please tell him that he should leave now." Rune replied as he stopped and looked over towards Mahina. "Thanks, for letting me know," he added as he continued walking.
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 5th 2011, 9:51 pm

Mahina dipped her head to Rune, spinning around on her paws and limping back over to Bayne. "You need to leave now. You have broken your promise. Rune will fetch you when he is ready to tell you of your acceptance." She growled, ivories baring. She was still uncertain of this male, and she tensed her muscles, just in case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran February 5th 2011, 10:58 pm

Soran watched as Mahina turned to go and face a familiar shape in the distance. A snarl rose in throat but he let it lie as a tiny figure pawed at his chest. Looking down, he saw the forms of Faylon and Atita beaming eagerly at him; Cherokee sitting silent not to far away. The male allowed himself a grin as he bent down to the pup’s eye level. "I remember you; you were one on Mama's friends." Piped up Faylon, eyeing his twitching tail mischievously. Soran nodded, a smile twitching at the edge of his muzzle, "She was the first person I met when I first came to the pack." He replied, his ears still facing the direction where Mahina and Bayne had confronted each other. "When is Mama coming back?" asked Cherokee suddenly, his ears flattening again as if out of impulse.

The hunter opened his mouth to reply, but found himself at a loss for words. "Soon, very soon-." He managed to choke out. In one swift move he trapped Cherokee under his paw in an attempt to change the subject and lighten the mood. A war ensued as the male found himself under attack of Dakota's three pups; Atita taking his ear in her jaw, soaking it in slobber, Cherokee wiggling and laughing in an attempt to free himself from Soran's grip, and Faylon grabbing hold of his tail and tugging on it lightly.
Soran
Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 6th 2011, 1:29 am

Aeya was left unanswered so she slowly slipped away from everyone hand had a pang of emotions she couldn't describe. Loneliness? She flicked a glance at everyone before running to a tree and hopping to the lowest branch. Was she too weird? She seemed normal enough. With a shrug, she sighed and rested. After awhile, she determinedly jumped off the branch and trotted boldly to a random wolf she wasn't too sure who it was. Well.. Technically she didn't really know anyone. <b>"Er. Hello"</b>

((I don't know xD Whoever has the time to talk to me will be the wolf .-. I is lonely in the cold))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 6th 2011, 11:25 am

Queen was laying her head on the ground and she looked at Derek with her eyes, her head still on her paws as she waited.. for someone to talk, or say something..

(XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 6th 2011, 2:41 pm

Karma smiled, her tail wagging as she noticed a look of relief come over Aethos. Her eyes caught a scuffle between a stranger and Rune, then Queen and Derek going to help. She sighed, it seemed the two were constantly together now. She smiled half-heartedly at Aethos, "would you like to go ona walk, perhaps?" she asked. Maybe we could learn more about the other, she thought. He's not the only one with a scarred past...

(sorry it took so long to reply)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 6th 2011, 5:04 pm

The red-pelted wolf made her way back to the scene of other wolves and sat down, close enough for them to see but distant enough for them not to reach her. Swiftpaw sighed a bit, feeling unwanted. I guess it's because of my nature...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 6th 2011, 5:13 pm

Dekona's ears perked and she turned to Falco."I'm Dekona.Nice to meet you,Falco!"She said."I was hoping I could join this pack but it seems that both your alphas are busy."She said smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 6th 2011, 5:18 pm

Swiftpaw looked at the new comer and smiled a bit hoping she could finally make a friend, and not look like a loner. She padded up to Dekona. "Hi,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 6th 2011, 5:21 pm

"Hi!"She said smiling at the new wolf."I'm Dekona who are you?And do you want to be my friend!"She said wagging her tail excitedly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 6th 2011, 5:24 pm

Swiftpaw smiled. "Sure, I'm Kaylip, better known as Swiftpaw, I come from a far away place form here." She shuffled her paws feeling a bit socially awkward. She wasn't used to someone being friendly, like her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next