Dakota
Rune
9 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Pack Lands Empty The Pack Lands

Post by Rune November 21st 2010, 9:24 pm

The Pack Lands First_Outing

Past dark and cold mountains, over a running creek of the westward coordinates, flying past treetops, a wolf pack awaits. The wonderful, undisturbed forest belongs to the one and only Banishing Winds Pack, a large group of wolves that'd do anything to protect their home.

Their territory consists of 3 main land marks, the main den, which is the packs home from fall to spring, the summer den, which is a refuge for the summer, and the westward creek, a body of water holding memories good and bad.

The main den is nestled in a small patch of forest, hidden well from the naked eye, and in a tangle of branches and undergrowth, muffled from one's ear. The pack stays here from fall to spring, and it's the main source of socialization, wither it's lazing around or playing a game of tag, friends hang here, a chats are always frequent, but only depending on the situation.

Unlike the main den, the summer den is tucked away in a large clearing in a large patch of forest. On the other side of the westward creek, the summer den get's plenty of sunlight, perfect for when a nap is needed. The large clearing offers a great spot for the young pups to play, as long as they don't tramp over another's tail.

Then there’s a westward creek, a fairly large, fast flowing creek that separates the main den from the summer den. The water is cool to the touch, due to spring melting of the snow from the mountains. But be careful young wolf, as with all creeks, the westward creek easily overflows after a heavy rainfall, and the mud often will put you in danger of the banks. But there’s a good side to everything, the creek, when snow melt has ended and rainstorms are not present, the slower current offers a good cool time place, for those hot early spring days.

-Description by Mina
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Pack Lands Left_bar_bleue100/100The Pack Lands Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

The Pack Lands Empty Re: The Pack Lands

Post by Guest November 22nd 2010, 10:54 pm

Queen Troted around boredly She rolled around and Howled she looked to her Left (IDK) and saw Derek she sighed and walked along the Forest line she Rose her head and Howled She Lowered her muzzle and Barked She Said "Hello Derek!" and walked over kinda shyly

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota November 22nd 2010, 11:39 pm

It was violent and quick, the three deaths. Dakota had finished the first two, leaving the small bodies beneath a tree for her to return to later. In the pursuit of the last item of prey, the huntress was pushing everything she had to keep up with the swift-footed hare. Her eyes squinted, nails dug deep into the earth, she ran. Breaking free from the dense bracken, the mother caught site of Derek and Queen too late. She skidded to try and turn from colliding with Queen, only to catch her paw on a nearby root and tumble head over paws towards the rabit. Her open jaws slammed into the rump of the small rodent just as she hit the ground. Having done a complete circle, Dakota was sitting up straight, her back to the two wolves. She turned around, a lifeless rabbit between her beaming smile. "Sorry, just needed the last one," she panted through clenched teeth. With those few words, the female made her way back to collect her kills, heading to her den. She dropped them near the entrance, huffing softly, calling her pups outside. Faylon bolted out ahead of her cautious siblings, snatching the fatest rabbit in her jaws, only to fall onto her face as she discovered the rabbit was a heavier load than she thought. Growling playfully, she managed to pull it awau from the pile. Cherokee nudged the quiet Atita forward, to allow her the second largest. She layed down, gnawing diligently on the rough meat. Cherokee settled down beside her, taking large bites and chewing slowly. Dakota layed beneath the shade of a tree, panting slightly as she watched over her young.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/318/0/1/autumn_wolf_by_kh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 22nd 2010, 11:50 pm

Queen Triped Face to the Ice and Yelped "No its Alright.." She slighed Getting up whispering "Ain't that just embrassing?"She looked up to see him. and Queen smiled Showing my Teeth as she looked at her and Glanced she layed down and Sighed \
Queen Glanced at Mahina and Growled a bit.. She Sighed closing her eyes thinking 'i've lost everything?' she looked up at Derek again.. and Said "uh.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 22nd 2010, 11:58 pm

Mahina snapped her head behind her, seeing Queen just before she looked back to Derek. Watch your mouth kid... She shook her head, laying back on her paws, dirty amber optics scanning the forest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 23rd 2010, 12:00 am

Queen Rolled her eyes and sighed She laid there Hoping someone would do something to pull her away or something.. Like to tell him.. She sighed and though 'I just wish someone would tell him.. how much I do care..'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 23rd 2010, 12:09 am

Mahina felt herself standing, walking towards where Queen and Derek were. With steady paws, she nodded towards the scout, then directed her course to Derek. She sat next to him, not uttering a word for a second. Then, leaning so her muzzle was by his ear, words were found and she spoke. "You know, Queen likes you. A whole lot." With a smile, she stood once more, walking back to her spot where the grass was flattened and a sun beam lay.

(Gosh that was lame)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 23rd 2010, 12:13 am

Queens ears Perk and her Eyes Widen she droped her jaws and Frozen and She sighed she Smiled Looking at Mahina and Staring and Liping "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!!" she almost spoke she was so Scared.. she though 'Uh uh uhhuuhuh!! WHAT WHY!?!?!'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 23rd 2010, 12:15 am

"You should thank me." Mahina seemed to appear behind Queen, whispering only loud enough for the scout to hear. "You may have a better chance if he knows." She paused, a smile forming along her muzzle. "It's now or never..." With that, she drew away, a large yawn overtaking her. Finally, she moved back to her spot for real, tucking her head under her paw and letting sleep overtake her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota November 23rd 2010, 12:18 am

Dakota watched from beneath the umbrage, shadows cast across her slick coat. Her tail twitched as she watched the brief scrap between Queen and Mahina. What was that about? she thought, her golden eyes flashing with a hint of curiosity and amusement. A delicate laugh escaped her muzzle, and her young stopped their feast for a moment to gaze up at their mother. They had questioning looks, but soon lost interest, and continued to eat. Rising calmly, the huntress padded over to Queen as Mahina finished a small chat with Derek. "If you wish to impress him, I suggest you start out on a better foot with the rest of us. Your not making too many friends around here, and if you every truly wish to be a part of the Banishing Winds Pack, you've got to have friends," she said, trying her best to seem more helpful than threatening. A gentle smile parted her muzzle as she nodded.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/318/0/1/autumn_wolf_by_kh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 23rd 2010, 11:59 am

Zephyr timidly came into the clearing, her ears laid back. She should have been avoiding the den at all costs, save questions and stares at her eye, but no, she wanted to come. The instant she did though she regretted it, too many wolves were there, too many she hadn't formally met yet.
She had been in the pack for a few days now, why hadn't she met them all? Zephyr kept her right eye closed only showing the yellow sun of her left eye. Padding slowly around the group of chatting wolves, she passed the den and almost winced when she saw the pups. Zephyr was on the other side of the clearing in seconds, laying down in the shade and shadows of the trees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver November 23rd 2010, 3:46 pm

Silver padded out of the forest and into the den site, setting the herbs inher mouth next to a tree. She yawned, her green eyes disappearing for a moment.

She looked to Mina, motioning to the herbs with her tail.

"You can go fix up Soran if you wish, I have been from my pups too long. "

She trotted through the clearing and into the forest on the other side, loping once she reached the forest.
(Lame, but she has to be some where while I am gone. XD
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Pack Lands Left_bar_bleue100/100The Pack Lands Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 23rd 2010, 4:07 pm

Thorn opened her eyes slowly to the bright sun. She looked up, recalling the events that had happened, wondering how long she had been sleeping. I didn't even get time to meet anyone besides Sarine and Silver... Even though she now had a place in the pack, Thorn still felt like an outsider. And she started to get edgy again. They could be anywhere....They have no clue that I'm in their pack. Everyone was way too busy with the fight. I really picked a horrible time to show up. I've probably been forgotten. But I guess it's better this way. Maybe this was a mistake....No. It's not. Sighing at her internal conflict, Thorn stood up slowly bowing down to stretch with a little yawn, tongue hanging out. She stood up, ears perked, listening for any noises. She blinked a bit and her tail swayed. Wow, I haven't felt this happy in a while. Maybe they will actually like me if I'm in a good mood... She then trotted off in no general direction, wandering until she found someone. Or they find me...

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran November 23rd 2010, 4:21 pm

Soran's eyelids slid open as the sound of voices reached his ears. He blinked a few times, allowing his eyes to adjust to the bright sunlight before giving a huge yawn. Although his fur was still stiff with remaining hints of dried blood, his back wound had closed and was no loner bleeding. With a tremendous effort, the male managed to rise shakily on his paws and take in his surrounding area. He was lying away from where the battle between his brother had taken place and he was only a few yards away from the sleeping Mahina. Derek and Queen could be seen in the distance and Silver stood by Mahina's side, a mouthful of herbs in her mouth. After a moment’s hesitation, the hunter moved towards them silently, careful not to reopen his wound. His paws felt heavy and unused as he moved towards the females. Though no smiles played at his mouth he was happy to see them, friendly and unharmed.

Without a word the male settled beside them in the grass, his head low in a depressed stupor.
Soran
Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 23rd 2010, 6:09 pm

Queen Sighed "Thanks Mahina.. But" she rose up looking at the Huntress, "Well How can i make friends? You Like hate me.. I think" She sighed looking to derek as she sighed..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 23rd 2010, 6:42 pm

Mahina's eyes fluttered open as she heard a set of pawsteps and Silver's voice, seeing a pile of herbs a few feet away from her muzzle. She breathed in the scent, wincing at some of the foul ones before sitting up, fur trembling with a small shiver. Her eyes darted over her shoulder to see Soran, his head down and if she had guessed correctly, looking at his paws. The female let her gaze travel back to the herbs, playing through them in her mind. Not realizing it, she tore her gaze away, lost in a state of unknowing. "Hey.." She hardly managed a whisper, extending her neck slightly so her muzzle was near Soran's. "It's gonna be ok..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 23rd 2010, 6:45 pm

Queen Sighed "Your right.." She Spoke "I'm Sorry if i have made a problem with you Dakota, I hope you and your mate and pups are Alright.."Queen smiled "Excuse me for one moment" a she walked to Mahina "Mahina May we Speak?" she asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 23rd 2010, 6:47 pm

Mahina pulled her muzzle away, flicking her ears towards yet another voice. Without another look, she turned to see Queen standing slightly behind her. "Sure." She stood, shaking some dust off her fur before continuing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 23rd 2010, 6:49 pm

Queen Smiled "Sorry to Stop you but Thanks aLot.." She smiled speaking "I Couldn't of Told him with out your help and your right i should of let them fight.. And thanks for helping me" Queen Said smiling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 23rd 2010, 6:51 pm

Mahina nodded as she listened to Queen's words, but let a frown cross her muzzle at some point. "You're welcome Queen, but I'm starting to regret my own decision." She paused, leaning a little closer so Soran couldn't hear. "I fear I may have made Soran do something he would never do..." She let her ears drop, glancing at her paws for a second. "It's my fault for even letting Aethos come into our territory."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 23rd 2010, 6:53 pm

Queen Nudged her HEad up "hold your head up high and let the Hard times blow by because you've got it all" She Smiled "I Know with the help of You Soran will be awesome" Queen Whispered

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 23rd 2010, 6:56 pm

Mahina nodded slowly, but didn't tear her gaze away from her paws. "I hope your right.." She turned to sit down again, before turning her head back to Queen, a smile along her muzzle. "I don't know why I ever doubted you. Your a great friend Queen." With that, she pawed at the herbs, sitting down with a small thump. "Anything hurt?" She turned to Soran, knowing the answer already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 23rd 2010, 6:58 pm

Queen Smiled "Thank You Mahina, your Good Friend too :)" Queen Walked back to Dakota and Derek.. "Sorry.. I just needed to get my facts straight with Mahina" Queen Giggled and Smiled "So.. Would you Forgive me Dakota?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira November 23rd 2010, 7:30 pm

Kira quickly trotted away from where Soran and Aethos had battled it out. She laid down next to a bush and laid her head on her paws. She flicked her tail as she stared at a distant tree, her eyes intent on the object. It seemed as if the world around her had completely stopped.
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran November 23rd 2010, 7:55 pm

Soran's ears twitched as Mahina roused from her slumber, and spoke to him in a hushed voice.

"Anything hurt?" She turned to Soran, knowing the answer already.

He didn't dare tear his eyes away from his paws but mumbled his answer in a voice that was barely audible; "Just the pain that I deserve." It was true, never once had he taken the life of another wolf. At least elk served a purpose to the pack in survival, but what did destroying his brother do for anyone?

(Short and depressing...XD)

Soran
Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next