Silver
Dakota
Rune
9 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Pack Lands - Page 31 Empty Re: The Pack Lands

Post by Guest February 6th 2011, 5:26 pm

"Nice to meet you,Swiftpaw!"She said excitedly.She wagged her tail and her tongue lolled.She trotted in circles.She sniffed the air."You smell familiar..."She said to Swiftpaw.She thought it smelled like someone from her birth pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 6th 2011, 5:30 pm

Swiftpaw chuckled a bit fond of the young female who was overly hyper. "Calm down, Dekona. Don't wanna get your tail stuck in a bush do you now? Well I've also travelled alot so maybe I picked up a familiar scent?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 6th 2011, 5:32 pm

"Maybe you did..."She said."No I don't."She said chuckling."I have 3 sisters but one's name got changed from Hazel to something that I can't remember."She said.

(Your the one with the changed name,Swiftpaw)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 6th 2011, 5:36 pm

"Does Kaylip sound familiar? My mother was known as Wave, my father Thunder. I was the second litter, you look pretty young so if your my sibling you must be her third litter because, all my litter-siblings were killed." Swiftpaw replied.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 6th 2011, 5:42 pm

Dekoan's ears perked."Kaylip...it's you!"She screamed as she licked her older sister."I'm your little sister!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 6th 2011, 5:49 pm

Swiftpaw's ears perked. "Who told you about me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 6th 2011, 5:55 pm

Dekona loooked at her sister and said."Mommy."The yearling was excited about finding her older sister.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 6th 2011, 6:05 pm

"And mommy didn't try to kill you?" Swiftpaw rolled her eyes and walked away from her little sister to Rune.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune February 6th 2011, 6:20 pm

Rune stopped in his tracks as he decided that he would make a small detour and go get a drink of water. As he turned around, he ran into Swiftpaw the female who had attacked him earlier. "Ah, have you come to finish me off?" He joked openly as he continued walking he lashed his tail sideways as if to tell the wolf to follow.
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Pack Lands - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Pack Lands - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 6th 2011, 6:24 pm

Swiftpaw chuckled a bit and closed her eyes. "Not really big guy, but if you prefer for me to do so," She paused and knocked him onto the ground stepped onto him and pinned him. "Then I will." She giggled a bit and stepped off of him lifting her head and puffing out her chest a bit. "But I wouldn't because I don't torcher the weak." A sly smirk overcame her muzzle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune February 6th 2011, 6:39 pm

Rune once again fell onto the ground with a hard thud as the same female towered above him yet again. When she stepped off Rune rolled onto his side and gave a sheepish grin. "The weak huh, Well, I am by no means weak. If you like I could always prove it...and this time we would have no interruptions." He replied as he stood onto his feet and gave a flashy smile towards the female. "However, it cannot be today as I have plans that I must eventually see finished." Rune added once more as he studied the female.
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Pack Lands - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Pack Lands - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 6th 2011, 7:10 pm

Kaylip rolled her eyes and giggled. "Yeah your defiantly not weak. Oh if you were too pin me I'd be so afraid I'd jump out my pelt and run to live with the nearby rabbits!" She exclaimed sarcastically. "Let loose big guy and mess around for a bit otherwise your gonna overwhelm yourself with stress. Maybe with a girl you like? I'm assuming the alpha female?" She grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune February 6th 2011, 7:42 pm

"It's not that obvious that I like her is it?" Rune said with a questionable looking in his eyes as he looked toward Swiftpaw. "Anyways, that was where I was returning, but I kept getting stop by other members. Although, it's quite alright for I do not mind and besides I need a drink of water anyways." He added with a small smile as he continued on his way once more. Soon the Westward Creek was in view and he lowered his head to drink the cool liquid.
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 6th 2011, 7:49 pm

Swiftpaw followed him and leaped behind him pushing him in to the water, her eyes light up and smiled. "No furball," She giggled a bit. "I took a guess, what male in a pack doesn't have a crush? It's pretty obvious." She laughed. "So talk to her, tell her how you feel and maybe she'll feel the same way." A flash of memory struck her and she looked unceartin for a moment and sighed. "Don't let a chance go like that, you'd regret it." Her mood suddenly lowered she kept her head low.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune February 6th 2011, 7:59 pm

As Rune fell into the water, he found himself with another smile upon his face. "Feelings aren't really an issue I'm pretty sure we already no how we feel about each other. However, I just haven't had the time to talk about that sort of stuff. New loners pop up around the territory pretty regularly and with the other pack duties I must take care of it doesn't leave much time for myself and the things I want to do." Rune explained as he got out of the water and shook out his fur sending drops of water flying into the air. "The truth is that I do not mind though...time is like my excuse. I care for her more then anything else, but actually telling her such things is hard and it makes me feel idiotic." He added as he sat down under a tree he took note of Swiftpaw's sudden mood change, but he remained silent.
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 6th 2011, 8:10 pm

Dekona's face fell as she saw her sister walk away.The yearling plopped on her bottom and thought What have I done?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 6th 2011, 8:13 pm

"I had a mate, from another pack once. Of course, forbidden love." Swift sighed. "We had a pup, named War. My sister named him. My leader Zelfur didn't like pups and forbade them also. My sister explained to Zelfur about keeping the pup and it eventually passed I got to keep him. But there was a wolf named Nora, he was my friend but he was annoying and a pup killer, he always joked about killing my pup, and eventually it became serious, he got a hold of my pup, and killed him. It was my first pup." Slowly she turned and stared down at the water gazing at her reflection.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 6th 2011, 8:15 pm

Dekona thoguht about how good it would be to ahve a amate,but she was not old enough yet,she wanted to have her own family so bad.The yearling walked towards her sister and the large male.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 6th 2011, 8:18 pm

Swiftpaw looked at her little sister. "Rune this is my little sister, Dekona. Dekona that male there is Rune the alpha male of this pack. Rune I didn't know Dekona was my little sister till now, but I think she still needs a bit guidance." She quickly replied changing the subject so that her sister wouldn't overhear of her old dead sister and brother. A shot of pain struck her as tears formed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 6th 2011, 8:20 pm

Dekona's ears went up high as she thought of having a family.She wnated a mate,but she was only 1 year old.That isn't old enough for a mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune February 6th 2011, 8:26 pm

"Ah, well it is nice meeting you Dekona. You don't plan on attacking me like your sister did now are you?" The male questioned jokingly as he remained still under the tree.
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 6th 2011, 8:27 pm

"Of course not."Said the yearling kindly."Nice to meet you too,Rune."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 6th 2011, 8:32 pm

Swiftpaw walked away from them and deeper into the forest. She laid down alone once more thinking. Deathrow....Why did you have to die? You knew I needed you! You didn't have to let go! Kaylip got up and rammed her claw against the tree bark. You and Kiba just got up and left me all alone, you didn't even tell me if I had more siblings or not! Tears streamed down her cheek, as she thought up a storm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira February 6th 2011, 8:44 pm

Kira stood up slowly, stretching as she did so. "So...bored" she mumbled to herself with a yawn. She perked her ears and looked for something to do once more. She shook out her pelt and walked stiffly back the main den area and into the forest. Seeing there was nothing to do mabye she could find something to do. Her large paws made quite a lot of noise as she trudged along. After a while she heard what she thought to be a wolf. [SwiftPaw/Kaylip, whichever your prefer(;] Surely she had noticed her already. She perked her ears and waited to see if the female had heard her.

[lameeee]
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 6th 2011, 8:48 pm

Distracted by her thoughts, and sadness, she began talking out loud without knowing. "This is your fault I'm alone!" A snarl rippled from her throat and she once again her rammed claws into the tree. "Deathrow, I know you can hear me!" The guard called up to the sky. "Ignoring me!? Just like you abandoned me to be with that blood thirsty pack that only lead you to your death! This is you and Kiba's fault I'm alone!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next