Silver
Dakota
Rune
9 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Pack Lands - Page 35 Empty Re: The Pack Lands

Post by Maiara February 9th 2011, 4:12 pm

Maiara hadn’t even realized that Rune had returned until his voice broke through her reverie.
"Did you miss me?" He questioned though it was more of a joke then an actual question.
She gladly detached her gaze from the sky to look over at Rune, a grinning slipping easily onto her face.
“Every second,” she replied with a laugh. She debated whether or not to inquire about the loner whose scent had drawn Rune away from her momentarily, but decided against it. If the loner was accepted, then they had a new member and she would meet them later, and if they weren‘t accepted, then that was the end of the ordeal. And besides, she had something else on her mind. “So,” she continued , “where did we leave off?” the female asked, her blue-grey eyes bright with contentment.
(lame)
Maiara
Maiara
Scout

http://nayrugoddessofwisdom.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira February 9th 2011, 5:11 pm

"That would be nice" she said, smiling at the thought. "Indeed... This pack was quite small then." she laughed. "But the majority of those members are still here, just busy" she said, flattening her ears. Her blue eyes sparkled with happiness.
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune February 9th 2011, 5:44 pm

Rune sat down and shifted his body around until he found a comfortable position. "Ah, it is always nice being missed. Unless, of course said person who is being missed never comes back and then the one who misses them is all sad and heart broken because they are missing that person." He rambled on as he looked across the ground his gaze steady almost as if lost within his own thoughts. However, no other thoughts entered his mind and although he was content being near Maiara something else pulled on him.

“So,” she continued , “where did we leave off?” the female asked, her blue-grey eyes bright with contentment.

With a half smile Rune turned his face around so that he could see Maiara better. With a confused expression he simply stood at the female. "Hm, I haven't the slightest idea of what you are talking about...so you must tell me." He replied as he set up his little game. It was true that he newly fully well what they two had left off the conversation, but it was funnier if he made it into a game.

(lame and it flows horribly, but it was the best I could come up with right now.)
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Pack Lands - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Pack Lands - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiara February 9th 2011, 7:13 pm

With a half smile Rune turned his face around so that he could see Maiara better. With a confused expression he simply stood at the female. "Hm, I haven't the slightest idea of what you are talking about...so you must tell me." He replied

Maiara rolled her eyes, her grin growing wider despite her attempts to keep a straight face and glare at the male.
“You’re such a dreadful tease!” she scolded playfully. “You don’t remember a thing? Really?” the fae scoffed lightly. “Then perhaps I’ll have to jog your memory,” she commented, her tone mischievous, rising slowly to her feet. Her aching body protested, but she ignored the pain. Life had become so serious as of late, and she wouldn’t refuse a good game when it presented itself so willingly. She drifted over to where the male lay so casually, her tail swaying behind her. She swept behind him, her pelt just brushing his. Pausing for a moment, she lingered by his side, leaning her head over his shoulder, licking his face. “Remember anything yet?” she asked with a hint of laughter in her voice. “Or will I have to resort to something more drastic?” the female inquired, eyeing his unguarded ears with interest.
Maiara
Maiara
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune February 9th 2011, 7:54 pm

As Maiara's fur brushed against his slightly Rune began to shift away, but ended up staying where he was. "Are you sure you even have drastic measures Mai?" The male laughed out loudly as she picked up the game and played along. "Either, way you should know that I have a fuzzy memory bank and some conversations or words I say disappear. I really have no control over such things." He added as his smiled turned into a pert one and his eyes burst with excitement. “Tell me what do you think I wanted to discuss with you?”

Last edited by Almighty Overlord Rune on February 10th 2011, 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Pack Lands - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Pack Lands - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver February 9th 2011, 9:18 pm

Silver walked at a comfortable pace into the den sight, her three older pups trotting behind her. Their multicolored eyes flashed around the clearing, seeming eager to meet their pack mates once again. Silver smiled, her green eyes flickering for a moment. She walked to the edge of the clearing, and laid in the shade of a tree while watching Hoku and Opalo wrestle in the soft green fur of the earth, with Kalos lounging next to her.

She laid down on her side, resting her head on Kalos like a pillow. Kalos laughed, trying to free herself, but not quite big or strong enough. She have up trying to push out from under Silver's head, and simply pushed on her mother's face instead. Silver then picked up her head, and Kalos jumped up to stand and bowed playfully. Silver grinned, rising to a sit and waiting for her to do something, keeping one eye on her other two pups at the same time.

(The pups are half her size. )
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 10th 2011, 2:21 am

Aeya finally found someone to talk to so she hesitantly walked up to Silver, with her head held though not in any sort of dominance. "Hello. She simply said with a nod and quick smile. The fae had pups around her which made her nervous, fearing she might accidently step on one of injure them in some sort of way. She daintily lifted her paws as some ran passed then stared up at the Scholar. "My name is Aeya. I'm one of the newer members. Elite Guard." Her voice was a bit lighter than usually. Aeya twitched her ears nervously and looked around. Socializing wasn't something she loved to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver February 10th 2011, 3:44 am

Silver rose to her feet and turned to face her, holding a blank expression and seeming to look over the female for a few moments as she spoke. She made sure that she meant no harm, and then the expression was replaced with her normal, kind smile.

"Nice to meet you, Aeya!" she said, and Kalos rose from her play bow to stand next to her mother and eye the female with a curious expression. "I'm Silver, a scholar. I've been in the pack, well, since I was younger than them. " she finished, gesturing with a paw to her pups.

"I'm Kalos, nice to meet you Aeya!" Kalos, a dark gray pup, said.

"Indeed, and the other two are Hoku, the mini-me, and Opalo, the orange male. I'd let them introduce themselves, but they seem to be a bit-" she cut off as Opalo pinned Hoku and smiled at his mother with pride flickering in his eyes. "-Busy. " she laughed, grinning back at him. He let Hoku up, but once he looked to Silver again she tackled him.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear February 10th 2011, 7:25 am

Falco smiled slightly at the female words, he still was a little dazed by his thinking and was off his paws in a flash. Swiftpaw had flipped him! what was the meaning of this?!? thoughts rushed through his mind and he came to the conclusion that she was being playful. But what exactly was playful? Falco had no idea on how to react? What was he meant to do? Was he meant to push her back or just lay there. That's problem with you males in this pack you guys don;t want to have a little fun." he then again before his mental processors could work was pushed into the mud, a big puddle of disgusting, stinking, sticky, gooey mud! You got to learn how to talk first or your never going to get anywhere." He saw the wicked smirk on Kaylip's face, and Falco's ears twitched lightly, he got to his paws and shook the mud from his coat. then looked to the female as she said "There's a mud slide going down hill want to go for it?" He again smiled briefly and said "Not to ruin your fun Swiftpaw, I'm not a big fan of mud" he said looking towards his paws, he flicked his tail curiously and watched her. He then interrupted and continued "But, I'm not going to spoil that fun today!" he said perking up and took a flying leap and slid down the giant mud slide becoming covered in it. Then from the bottom he watched Swiftpaw and yelled out "Hey, you coming or what?" his Australian accent still coming through fluently.

{OOC: sorry i haven't posted in a while, been working the last two days, and with school its been extremly hard to get on here, But i managed! also Falco has an Aussie accent, and i asked Rune about it and he said it was fine, Its just to lead to more of his history}
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 10th 2011, 9:17 am

Inferno woke and with a yawn . He smiled again at the black female he had seen before. He layed there unsure what he should do it was still early in the morning. He started to drift back into slumber with someone on his mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 10th 2011, 10:58 am

Dekona tried to stand up but she fell.This time she managed to get up.She limped and saw her sister playing with a wolf."Fun..."She murmured wishing she could have some.Blood was still coming out of her side.She sat down and watched them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiara February 10th 2011, 4:22 pm

"Are you sure you even have drastic measures Mai?"
Maiara laughed lightly,
“As though I’d just go and put all of my cards out on the table at once!” she interjected, her tail lashing back and forth wickedly. “I guess you’ll just have to wait and see,”
"Either, way you should know that I have a fuzzy memory bank and some conversations or words I say disappear. I really have no control over such things." He added as his smiled turned into a pert one and his eyes burst with excitement.
“Tell me what do you think I wanted to discuss with you?”

The female’s face broke into a knowing smile.
“Ah of course, how could I forget your convenient habit!” she exclaimed cooperatively, “But then again my memory can be as foggy as yours at times…” she commented, looking about her innocently. “I know that I had an idea of what I thought you wanted to discuss at the time, but suddenly I can’t seem to recall,” she said, idly taking one of his ears in her teeth, gnawing on it pensively. Two could play at this game.

Last edited by Empress Maiara on February 10th 2011, 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maiara
Maiara
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 10th 2011, 5:47 pm

"Busy is a kind word for it, i believe that so much has happened between us that it makes us happier to talk to members we don't know because they don't know about us?" He said rather philosophically.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune February 10th 2011, 6:52 pm

"Ah, well this just won't work now will it? If both of us can't remember then we will never advance further in this conversation." Rune said as he tried to shake his head free from the female's gnawing grip.

(Short, and quite lame...XD)
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiara February 10th 2011, 7:32 pm

“I suppose not,” Maiara replied, removing her teeth from the male’s ear, pausing to think for a moment before she spoke.
“You know, I think I’m going to go find Bayne, it’s about time we reaccepted him. And I haven’t chatted with him in so long.” she said in an even tone that betrayed nothing, moving as if to walk away.
“And he thinks I don’t have drastic measures,” she thought mischievously to herself, glad that she was facing away from Rune, for fear that her eyes, sparkling with delight, would betray her.
(A low blow from Maiara XD)
Maiara
Maiara
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune February 10th 2011, 8:22 pm

“You know, I think I’m going to go find Bayne, it’s about time we reaccepted him. And I haven’t chatted with him in so long.”

Rune stood up quickly upon hearing her words as a confused, but somewhat serious expression appeared on his face. She could not be serious could she and even if it was true that that should re-accept that male again...why would she pick now of all times. Without hesitation, he stood in front of her although his gaze did not meet her face. "Can't you do that later?" He questioned his voice low, but still audible.
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiara February 10th 2011, 8:48 pm

Maiara heard Rune rise quickly from where he had been seated behind her, and she only barely suppressed the grin on her face before he came to stand in front of her. Although, she needn’t have put forth the effort. The look on Rune’s face quickly wiped all the joy from her eyes and face.
"Can't you do that later?" He questioned his voice low, but still audible.
The female gritted her teeth and held her breath for a moment; she had executed her blow so perfectly, and all she would have had to do was proceed as planned and she could have won. But seeing that look on his face, and hearing his voice so low wreaked at her heart, and her will wavered and broke within moments. She took a tentative step towards him, and tried to meet his gaze,
“For you, I'd do anything,” she whispered, her voice heavy with guilt.
Maiara
Maiara
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune February 10th 2011, 9:23 pm

“For you, I'd do anything,” she whispered, her voice heavy with guilt.

"Same here," Rune said as he raised his head and smiled lightly as he tilted his head sideways.
"You know I think it is coming back to me now and because of that I think we should precede talking about the matter before other things draw us away." He continued as he briskly nudged her chin.
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira February 10th 2011, 9:43 pm

"Interesting thought..." she said, gazing off into space as she pondered it, snapping back into reality she said "Well, whatever the reason, I find it nice to talk to you and Soran once more" she laughed. She perked her ears as she saw a newer member smile to her, she had never seen him [Inferno] before, deciding she would introduce herself later she shook the thought away and looked down. She then stretched, flexing her claws into the soft grass and flicking her tail contentedly as she studied the male's [Derek] expression.
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 10th 2011, 10:05 pm

(Skipping some time with Mina here)

"Ok come on out now," Mahina smiled as the pups walked out of the den, still wearing bright smiles. The three we're about up to her shoulder, and they were certainly growing each and every day. Faylon looked past Mina, smiling. "Can we go see Silver's pups?" She asked. Mahina nodded, starting to lead the way. The three followed, heads held high. 'Just like their mother' Mahina thought.

Mahina actually almost ran into Silver, but caught herself just in time, stumbling on her three legs with her sudden stop. She gave a sheepish grin, embarrassed by her fail. "Hello Silver!" Atita bounded over to Kalos, tail wagging violently. Faylon picked her way to Hoku, beaming at the female. And Cherokee went over to Opalo, doing the same as Atita.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver February 11th 2011, 1:25 am

Silver turned to Mahina, beaming at her friend. She rose from her sitting position, her tail beginning to sway side to side. Her eyes shone for a moment, as she opened her mouth to speak, taking notice of Mahina's adopted pups going to play with hers.

"Hello Mahina!" she said, "How are you?"
(Lame. XD
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 11th 2011, 1:38 am

"Pretty good!" Mahina answered, returning the smile. Atita back into her paws, almost pushing the wolfess over. When she steadied herself the femmora pushed the pup back, a little payback didn't hurt. "You? She turned her gaze back to Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 11th 2011, 1:41 am

Aeya lightly nodded, looking at the little pups and chuckling. "Nice to meet you Kalos." She did a dramatic bow to the little pup and awkwardly shifted her weight, obviously not the best with pups. "And.. Aeya shifted her gaze to the other pups who were playing with each other. She couldn't help but smile happily at the small bundles of fur. "Hoku and Opalo. What nice names."

Another fae with also, 3 pups. Aeya nodded to her quickly and stepped aside. "Hello." She said quietly, not sure if she should be saying hello. Aeya turned to Silver then sat down.

((Fail >>))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 11th 2011, 1:58 am

Mahina turned towards the other wolf, giving a smile to her. "Hello!" She barked. She quickly looked the wolf over, not recognizing her. "I don't believe we've met. I'm Mahina, the Delta Female."

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiara February 12th 2011, 9:27 pm

Maiara looked up as Rune's nudge prompted her to raise her head. His grin and the way he returned to the earlier subject let her know that she was forgiven, and she smiled back at him, trying to wash away what she had said before about going to talk to Bayne.
"I agree," was all that she replied in respect to his seemingly sudden return of memory, anxious now that he had decided to tell her what he had wanted to discuss. The female did indeed have an idea of what she hoped he would say, but she didn't dare to think it in case it wasn't true.
(really lame)
Maiara
Maiara
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next