Silver
Dakota
Rune
9 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Pack Lands - Page 29 Empty Re: The Pack Lands

Post by Guest February 5th 2011, 4:30 pm

Queen growled "go," she rolled her eyes and licked her wounds as she whimpered dragging herself to a bush she curled in it in lots of pain,

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune February 5th 2011, 4:31 pm

"No, like I said earlier your apology is not accepted just yet. So instead I think you join us...you can become a part of our pack and instead of attacking me and my pack mates. You can risk your life for them if the need ever arises." Rune said as he saw the female return from checking up on Queen.
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Pack Lands - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Pack Lands - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 5th 2011, 4:36 pm

Swiftpaw couldn't help but a smile, and nodded to him. "Thank you sir, as for my rank?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 5th 2011, 4:43 pm

Queen sighed in pain she whimpered trying to keep her eyes open

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver February 5th 2011, 4:48 pm

Silver yawned, lazily opening her eyes a fraction of an inch. She stretched, sprawling across the cool den floor, deciding it was finally time to come out after her nap. Her pups were still sleeping contentedly next to her. She gently carried them to their little mini-den in the back of it, covering the part with mint to mask their scent, then crawled out into the bright world. It blinded her, making her squint and wince as her eyes throbbed for a few seconds.

Odd sounds reached her ears after having gathered and eaten a few stray hares, and she trotted into the den site. She saw Maiara laying down, with Rune and a loner, and Queen whimpering int he bushes. She turned her head to look, wincing as the large scabs on her neck broke from the stress and began to bleed.

Don't overexert yourself, idiot! She scolded herself. Remembering her leg wound as well, and not wanting that to bleed, she limped over to the bushes. She peered inside, giving Queen a questioning glance.

"What did you do to yourself now? " she joked, her green eyes twinkling.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Pack Lands - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Pack Lands - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 5th 2011, 4:50 pm

Queen looked at Liver "haha," she joked, "Some loner decided attacking Rune, was fun.." she mumbled "And i steped in.." she said rolling her tongue to a pant, "Can you please check the wounds?" she asked whimping as her breathing as heavy

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver February 5th 2011, 4:57 pm

Silver's green eyes flicked to Queen's stomach, as she poked one of the shallow scratches with her nose. A drop of the blood from her neck fell onto it.

"Sorry. " she said, nudging the red substance off. "They are not that deep. Just long. Rest for an hour until they scab up, then try not to overexert yourself for a few days. " she said. Backing out of the bush, she walked past the loner, opening her mouth to amke a comment.

"Hurt anyone else, and i'll skin you with the bark of a pine tree." she said quietly, though not in a threatening tone. She settled a few feet from Maiara, contemplating what to do next with her short freedom.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 5th 2011, 5:00 pm

Queen winced "Thanks Silver," she slighed laying her head down watching Derek keep running (lolXD) she sighed "So much for playing.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune February 5th 2011, 5:01 pm

"We shall say Guard because I believe that is the best one that fits you. Seeing as you defiantly have the strength and ferociousness of one when needed." Rune added as he stood up ready to bid the new female farewell. About ready to take a step, he paused "I am known as Rune and our meeting has been rather interesting." He said as he walked off and headed back towards Maiara.
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 5th 2011, 5:11 pm

"Thank, you." Swift said once more and turned her gaze to the new wolf. "I wasn't planning on hurting anyone. It was instinct for me." She replied, and walked somewhere deeper into the forest where she lay alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 5th 2011, 5:19 pm

Queen growled slighly getting up, as she walked slowly to the place she buried the fish, and layed down she sighed and whimperd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 5th 2011, 5:21 pm

Mahina's ears perked at the sounds of snarls and fighting. She scrambled towards the sound in time to see Rune pinned by a strange unknown female, before Queen came to his rescue. Her tail immediately lashed behind her, ivories baring as she prepared to leap down in a moments notice to teach the stranger a lesson well worth learning. Attack a friend of Mahina's, especially Rune, and you won't see the next day.

She settled down when she heard the scuffling of the pups coming out of the den, turning around to see them, eyes widened with surprise. The three looked at Soran then Mahina. They remembered the brown male, but didn't recognize the cream colored wolfess. Cherokee was the first to speak. "Wheres mama?" Mahina sighed, the other two pups seemed to share the same question as their brother. "Dako- uh your mother had to go somewhere." The wolfess looked to Soran, pleading with her eyes for help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran February 5th 2011, 6:25 pm

Soran felt helpless as Rune was attacked by the loner that had been slinking, unnoticed through the territory. His lip relaxed, covering his ivory teeth though his muscles were still tense from the threat. Luckily the fight ended quickly; although Queen had been injured he was sure she would make a quick recovery with Silver's help. His ears flickered as Cherokee voiced the very question that the hunter had been trying to avoid and Mahina threw him a desperate glance; but he kept his face calm and serious as he spoke. "Your Mama’s gone to check up on something, but she'll return soon." He found it hard to continue as Dakota's scent faded farther and farther from the territory. Was it wrong to lie to her pups like this, or would his lie end up having a small sliver of truth?

Soran
Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 5th 2011, 6:40 pm

Queen sighed What is Derek gonna think when he sees me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 5th 2011, 6:53 pm

(going to pretend i was there the whole time)

Derek now stood by Rune, he had been prepared to attach but Queen had been doing so well he had gone to his alphas side. Now his brutish form stood next to him. He would check on Queen once Rune was done here, but for now he stayed put.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear February 5th 2011, 6:54 pm

Falco sighed deeply, no one had come to the kill he had made. He looked at the dead deer and walked off leaving it by the pack den. He still didn't know most of the wolves through-out the pack.

From a mile a way he spotted a few members of the pack, but something didn't look right. He trotted towards them seeing more as he got there. He had watched the short fight and continued towards the pack. He stopped about ten or so meters from them and sat in the long grass and just watched the last of it, One of the pack's members looked injured, but the others seemed fine, thats when Falco's eye was caught by the lone. So this is what all the messing around was about he thought and his gaze continued watching them keeping an eye on the lone cautiously.
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 5th 2011, 6:59 pm

Dekona barked and trotted toward the alpha and a few other wolves."What's going on?"She asked.

(Sorry short post I gtg right now)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 5th 2011, 6:59 pm

Queen sighed she looked at Derek, she frowned a bit and sighed i must be a fool
Rune, probably hates me, she whimpered lightly I wish i could of got my teeth in her throat Queen though

Last edited by Queen the Rakette on February 5th 2011, 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune February 5th 2011, 7:00 pm

Rune noticed Derek standing beside him and he gave the male a nudge. "I am fine; you should go check on Queen. She got the worst of it and besides I'm on my way back to Maiara." Rune said as he looked back at Derek one last time as he continued on his way.

Last edited by Almighty Overlord Rune on February 5th 2011, 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 5th 2011, 7:01 pm

Dekona growled silently and stood by the alpha's side.She had saw the attack and was mad.Even though this was not her pack,she wanted to get accepted,so she growled at the attacker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 5th 2011, 7:04 pm

Derek nodded to his alpha and got up stretching he went to check on Queen. "how are you doing?" He asked going to lie by her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 5th 2011, 7:05 pm

Queen barked at the new member, as she growled to herself, she looked at Derek as he lied beside her, she froze

Last edited by Queen the Rakette on February 5th 2011, 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 5th 2011, 7:07 pm

Dekona bared her teeth at the wolf and turned to the alpha."What was that about?"She asked as she tilted her head at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 5th 2011, 7:12 pm

Queen looked at Derek and smiled slightly she stared for a moment before she though IDIOT! SPEAK! she wagged her tail "I am doing pretty good" she said looking at her cuts "In pain, though," she smiled

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear February 5th 2011, 7:17 pm

Falco got to his paws and slinked to the alpha Rune. Falco flashed a smile to him and asked "you okay mate?" Falco seemed to have a strange Australian like accent and way of talking. He looked at the wolf by his side (dekona) and lashed his tail quickly behind him. He watched the wolf cautiously then drew his attention back to rune.
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next