Dakota
Rune
9 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Pack Lands - Page 16 Empty Re: The Pack Lands

Post by Soran January 16th 2011, 6:01 pm

It was a faint sound, but she could hear the trickle of water. "I hear it!"

Soran followed behind the female swiftly, his ears perked and expression alert as he imitated her and placed his ear to the dust. The unmistakable sound of water could be heard beneath the hard rock and dirt. The male let out a sigh that sent a puff of dust into his face, "I wonder how deep it is..." He remarked, wiping the dust away from his eyes. Without further comment, the hunter began to dig at the packed earth. Pieces of rock and rich soil crumbled away before his paw finally struck hard minerals, sending chills down his spine. "Well, it's deep." He said, staring down at his bloody paw pads.

"The water is outside our border."

At these words the male looked up, "You should've told me before I started digging." He said, a sheepish grin on his face." With a flick of his tail, he rose to his paws and padded after the female. "Shall we?" He asked, indicating the invisible boundry with his paw.

(I didn't see your post Mahina XD)

Last edited by Count Soprano the Literal on January 16th 2011, 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soran
Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 16th 2011, 6:03 pm

Mizu trembles at the aspect of being growled at. She steps back a few inches. 'who are they' she winders. Mizu runs, but trips over a log and yelps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 16th 2011, 6:16 pm

"Yeah you could have waited." Mahina chuckled slightly. Slowly, she placed her paw over the border. "Well, lets go." She started off, head held high to sniff the air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 16th 2011, 6:18 pm

'death?' Mizu thinks. She looks at the dried creek. 'how long has the creek been like that?'

Mizu turns to the wolf who spoke. "yeah I'm fine." she says

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran January 16th 2011, 6:26 pm

"Yeah you could have waited."

"Anyway... I think I’m going to follow them. She told me to go to the den but I want to see what their doing."

Soran chuckled lightly at her comment, but he stopped himself before he could follow her pace across the border. An unfamiliar wolf sounded behind him and he turned to see who the owner of the voice was. Although he did not know the strange female he knew she did not have a place in the pack yet, "I suggest you go back to the den." He called, harsher then expected, "This is strictly pack business and it'd be best if you spoke to the Alpha's before continuing." His tail flicked with annoyance as he crossed the line that divided the territory from the outside.
Soran
Soran
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 16th 2011, 6:31 pm

Muzi hears the voice and searches for the owner. "hello? Who's there?" she calls. 'what if they find out we're following the wolves' she wonders. Muzi walks toward the strange voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 16th 2011, 6:32 pm

"Amari go back to the den, we do not need too many wolves outside the territory." Mahina paused, looking at the fae. "And thats an order." Without waiting for a response she caught up with Soran, still sniffing the air. "We should be there by sundown. We can sleep the night and figure out what to do for whatever is there in the morning."

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver January 16th 2011, 6:35 pm

"Yes, but he is the lead hunter and the Alpha's brother. It would be best to have some respect for all members, whether your rank is high or not. " Silver said, coming into view. She had been aimlessly wandering the territory, looking for something to do. Her green eyes flickered in the yellowish tint the sun gave to the forest.

"Hello Soran, " she said, smiling at him politely. She sat down, forming a small triangle with the other two wolves.

"Hello, " she said, addressing the female. "I'm Silver Moonlight, but you can call me Silver. I'm a Scholar and former Elite Guard of this pack. May I know of your name?"
(This is what reading books all day does to me. My writing style is COMPLETELY off, yet kind of fun to write like this!

Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Pack Lands - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Pack Lands - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 16th 2011, 6:37 pm

Queen Woke up with a Jumped "Sorry Guys!" she barked hearing the Faes she growled "Go to the den, That is an order from a delta" she growled in a harsh tone and ran after her friends "Sorry guys; Why so many loners?" she asked

Last edited by SpazzyQueeneh on January 16th 2011, 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 16th 2011, 6:42 pm

Queens ears pined back with a snarl she turned and barked "Don't snarl at me" she turned and began to walk again 'So rude. Meh. she won't stand a chance to fight me' she growled "Gawd, can this Wolves be any ruder" she growled flicking her tail angrily

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune January 16th 2011, 6:45 pm

Rune walked silently alongside Maiara his steps evenly matched with hers. With a smile he nudged her slightly and then took the lead. Soon they would be upon the Westward creek and he could finally see with his own eyes how severe the situation was and then determine what actions should be taken next.

(There now the new peoples can run into meh while I make my way towards the Westward Creek.)
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Pack Lands - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Pack Lands - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver January 16th 2011, 6:46 pm

Silver's tail flicked in annoyance. She stood, trotting a ways before taking off completely. She barreled past the two new wolves, putting all her frustration and extra energy into speed. The warmth of summer flowed through her coat, refreshing her. A small smile played on the edges of her lips, her green eyes sparking and glittering with happiness at the few moments of peace.

After a few seconds of passing them, though, she grew tired from the short sprint. She slid to a stop, her back legs skidding across the ground. She then picked up a leisure pace, a slow lope, hopping gracefully over a log and heading towards the den.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran January 16th 2011, 6:49 pm

"I am a member of this pack! I am not a loner! If I have to treat anyone else with respect than you will do the same for me!"

Soran's fur bristled at the female's comment. The male resisted the urge to growl as he turned to face the female and spoke. "If you are trying to start a fight with us then you will have one. However, I don't think the Alpha would very much appreciate it if a loner looking for a pack were to be injured inside the territory. You are not a member until you have spoken to Rune, and if that is not clear to you, then you may leave the territory." He called after the two females. Grumbling to himself the brown male turned and began to pad away from the territory, his thoughts once more turning to the source of the creek.
Soran
Soran
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 16th 2011, 6:49 pm

Derek walked quietly behind the alphas his eyes watching for anything out of the ordinary. His ears twitched back and forth trying to pick up the sounds of rushing water. Trying, and failing, his tail swished nervously but his eyes never stopped moving.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 16th 2011, 6:56 pm

Queens Tail flickered with a Snarl; she glared at the two loners "So disrespectful" she snaped growling as her Fangs bared and she took a deep breath and stoped "Sorry; I just hate people like that" she said rolling her eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 16th 2011, 7:00 pm

Mahina shook her fur. "Lets just go, the water is more important at this moment." The female took off at an extended walk, her tail twitching behind her. A failed attempt in hiding her annoyance with the two loners.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 16th 2011, 7:25 pm

Queen keep trotting thinking ' What if those new wolves fall in love with Derek?' she asked herself 'You will hurt them' a voice barked in her head as she growled and though about what happened if she would do if they did..

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune January 16th 2011, 7:28 pm

Rune paused for a moment as he looked upon another wolf. "Who might you be?" He asked questionably as he took a step forward his eyes studying the female.
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran January 16th 2011, 7:33 pm

"Lets just go, the water is more important at this moment." The female took off at an extended walk, her tail twitching behind her.

Soran continued his steady pace wordlessly. Hopefully the others would be able to deal with the two females that had unexpectedly shown themselves. Every inch of him was on alert, since the three of them were outside of the territory, they were no longer under the packs protection. Out here, anything could catch them off guard.

(lame post)
Soran
Soran
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 16th 2011, 7:35 pm

Derek stopped as rune did his own eyes flying to the females, now wanting to seem threatening, but wanting to protect his alpha he moved to where he stood behind the male, his brutish form a discouraging thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 16th 2011, 7:35 pm

Queen sighed "Why does everything happen to me?" she asked out loud instead of in her mind; she looked up and she shook her fur "Oh My Gawd! I am out of the territory?" she mummbled

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver January 16th 2011, 7:38 pm

Silver trotted into the den site, feeling refreshed as her muscles burned in response to her short sprint. A dim smile lay on her muzzle, her eyes gleaming contentedly.

Something peculiar seems amiss. I just can't place my claw on the feeling. It's odd... Like something long lost is returning. Maybe it is.

Her mind flicked through various reasons for the odd feeling that pulsed through her, as she sat down at the edge of the clearing.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 16th 2011, 7:41 pm

Queen Mummbled to herself.. "It feels where to be out here.." 'why am i out here' she asked herself looking at Mahina "Mahina are we close?" she asked as she couldn't take one more step outside because she knew something was waiting to hurt her (Joking,,)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune January 16th 2011, 7:42 pm

"Ah, why are you so confident that I will even accept you into my pack?" He questioned once more as he settled himself down his eyes still holding her figure. "Amari, was it? Tell me exactly why you are here on my land and if I like your answer I may accept you. However, beware that I may not accept you depending on your answer." Rune stated plainly as he cast his head back and looked at Maiara.

Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 16th 2011, 7:46 pm

Queen Stoped and mumbled "I am sorry.." she said "I just can't go any farther" she said.. "Just to much.. Stuff hunt me.." she said walking back.. 'i know there are gonna call me a coward..' She turned running off back into the territory as she lunged her paws forwards through the territory Scared of what they might think about her//

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next