Dakota
Skye
Gale
11 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Winter Den - Page 9 Empty Re: The Winter Den

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 3:54 am

Knife shook his head "Its best, that i don't right now.... Im sorry for saying so but...." He couldnt find the words to say so he just flopped on the ground with a loud grunt. He always does that when he flopes. He kept blinking his eyes. They were not bright at all, but dull. Just a yellow color/shade. This wasnt noraml for Knife. He was thinking of so many things at the moment..... Soske, Taru, Akera, the alpha, and his decison. He wanted to have Soske alone more than anything right now. He would have rather had her head on since he was bigger then her. He was treating her like glass again but this time he felt like a hammer that could shatter them forever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 4:25 am

Seeing Knife like this made Soske worry for him. She was scared of what Rune was going to say but she felt Knife might be more worried. It looked like the all the color had been sucked out of his eyes. Instead of his handsome golden eye color it went to yellow. She hoped when they got alone that he would tell her what is on his mind because not only does he have to worry about Rune he also has his side to worry about. "Its fine that you do not want me too. You must be tired because living on your own you always have to keep one eye opened."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 4:31 am

Knife chuckled a little bit 'I had two years of practice from living on my own." He stopped blinking so much "You can lay your head on me though... It might help." He couldnt help but look over and smile at her. His eyes twinkled a little bit and brightened for a while. Back to their golden shade. He thought that maybe if they showed how much they were in love in front of the alpha male, he would be less angry at them. He holped that this would work. He moved his tail and gestured it to his neck for Soske.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 4:39 am

Soske smiled back at Knife and saw the spark in his eyes begin to show again. She couldn't help but feel like the luckiest wolf in the world at that moment. "I wouldn't miss the opportunity for anything" She said happily. Soske laid day and nuzzled into him. She smiled knowing that she belonged there. This was the Knife that she knew. "I just have a feeling that everything is going to be alright" She looked at Rune and Taru again and hoped they see that they were in love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 4:47 am

Knife moved his head up and licked her cheek "Im starting to get that feeling too" He couldnt lie to her. It was impossible to do. He loved her way to much to even say the word lie around her. He muttered "I love you, Soske...." He closed his eyes. He knew this was home. He jsut needed to be accepted. He had to admit to himself that he did like it here, with his lover with me, right at his side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale July 23rd 2011, 5:01 am

Gale looked over at the setting sun. Less than half of the great ball of fire remained visible. Soon, it would be dark and soon he would find out if Elysia decided to do what he requested. The male had been asleep for a few hours since he came to his current location. If he wished to stay awake and talk, he would need all of the rest he could get. It had been difficult for him to sleep though due to the harsh light that the snow reflected. But once he had fallen into the depths of his unconsciousness, he stayed there until the sound of a yelp ricocheting off the dense trees.

His dark coloured ears went towards the direction of where the sound apparently originated from. Was some wolf in danger? From the odour of blood that hung in the air, he wasn't sure. Then the powerful, overwhelming fragrance of the Banishing Winds pack informed him that it was being dealt with. That also told him that he needn't be bothered with even standing and checking on what was going on. Though, if he wanted to become more of a pack wolf he should have helped. Right now, the warrior couldn't even be bothered. He was still being tugged back into his more relaxed state and he still felt that he would be too angry to help a pack wolf. They did judge him for nothing, after all.

He cogitated over the past events for what seemed to be only a few minutes when it really was a few hours. Now, the sun had adsconded behind the horizon without him realizing it. Would Elysia come? Gale would have to wait a little while longer before recieving that answer. It could take her a little while before she could sneak away and even more time before she would be able to reach the ridge. Until he aquired a sight of Elysia or too much time had passed, Gale would remain awake on sentry duty, waiting with his green eyes turned towards the area of the pack.

[Sorry for the lame post.]
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 5:04 am

"I love you too Knife. No matter what the Alpha says that will never change." Soske imagined sleeping like this every night. She would give anything for it but knew Knife might not have the same feelings. She has a feeling that Rune might give him a chance to stay here but she does not think Knife would take it. Soske feelings for Knife would definitely make her chose him but she would feel sad to let down her pack. What would Akera say to her if she knew a guy made her leave the pack. Soske hoped that somehow Rune would let Knife live alone if he wanted too. "Knife I also understand if Rune gives you a chance to be in the pack if you say no. I know that you really do not want to be in the pack and I would understand your choice."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 5:09 am

Knife didnt know what to say. he had to think of a good respone to her. Then he had it "I will do what you want me to do... your wish is my command." He bursted out loud from his own words. He was being corny again he thought. But he had to it was all about Soske for him now. It wasnt Knife anymore it was them. He would do what she wanted him to do. He loved her that much. He wanted to prove his love to her by staying if was asked to join. He wanted to help this pack for helping him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 5:15 am

Soske was shocked what she heard. Knife would join the pack if I wanted him to. She knew that he must have really love her if he would be willing to do that. Soske also though he might be unhappy in a pack while he lived in the wild so long. Maybe she should sacrifice her pack life and show that she loved him just as much. "Maybe we should wait to hear what Rune has to say. Maybe somehow he will have a good solution to our problem. I want to make you happy and just knowing that you would join the pack makes me happy, now its my turn to make you happy." Making him happy meant being with him pack or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 5:21 am

Knife thought for a few seconds "Your right, maybe i can be accepted by the pack, but stay in the same area. And with me in the pack means you could come with me." He really liked this idea he thought that maybe Rune would like to too. After all it would take two wolves out of the picutre for a while. And Knife would have her alone again. "I could hunt for us too and protect you as i do that.... I could be a guard for the pack but in a differnt location protecting you and the pack at the same time." Knife thought he had a great plan at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 5:32 am

"You are genius Knife! Pure genius! When Rune talks to us we should ask him." Soske was so proud of her lover for thinking of that. Having the thought of someone protecting her made her feel like loved. "You would be a perfect guard for the pack. You have always protected other wolves, it shows by all your scars. Rune would be crazy not to accept someone like you as a guard." Knife was big and strong how could Rune not want him. Soske nuzzled closer against Knife. She could not believe she would have someone like Knife in her life. "Thanks for making the sacrifice of being in a pack for me. It really means lot."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear July 23rd 2011, 5:37 am

Falco watched the snarl given by Silver as the brute had padded off. He had never seen this side of his mate and really didn't want to see it again, and frankly didn't want to be on the receiving end of the snarl, let alone what she said to do. He nudged the side of his mate again comfortingly as he looked to Rune, as Silver spoke and he replied. He zoned out before shaking his head and his attention captured once more. He licked his mates ear in an attempt to calm her down, he nuzzled her as he let out a light whimper at her. He stepped paw to paw treading on the one spot as if his feet where burning, he really didn't know what to do as he watched his flustered mate, burn with anger.
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 5:47 am

Knife smiled at his lover "I dont know what i'd do without you Soske" He knew this was true. he would still be the bad boy causing all the trouble around this pack and leave like he has before and move right on to the next pack. He still didnt tell her that he was the one to attack the bear. He was breaking his promise of never to lie to her. it hurt him to lie to her. It was impossible to do so to her. "Theres something i have to tell you.... Its was me that attacked the grizzly, it didnt attack me, I just cant help but fight. Ever since i was trained to kill by my father, i couldnt help it. I have to kill something once a moon. That is why i hunted for elk alone. I tired killling hares, but it couldnt stop me... i killed wolves before, Soske, until i started killing sick elk... i can handle it." He just told her a little bit more in the life of Knife. He was a little scared to see her reaction to the part about him killing other wolves before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 5:59 am

Soske kind of knew what she was getting into falling in love for him, she knew that hearing things like he killed other wolves before and that he attacked the grizzly bear will be in Knife nature but she accepted him for him. As long as he did not harm anyone in the pack she was okay with him killing things. "I know that some things you have killed might frighten people and make them scared of you, for me, I know you were trained this way. I accepted that to be with you. I still love you even hearing you have killed other wolves because I know that you would never harm me in anyway."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 6:08 am

Knife smiled at her, he was even showing his fangs again and his eyes were bright gold once more. Knife was shocked fro mher words though. "Thank you Soske, no one has ever said that to me before. But are you sure... i even killed innicent ones that did nothing to me, i just potted them and went for the kill. Then there were those in the old area where i was born. That knew i was like this and if they wanted to di they'd come to me. And i took care of that them without even thinking of it." Knife coulnt help but get the flash back of himself killing an old white wolf that wished to die. His father came into his mind after that, this was all his fault. Knife knew that if he was ever to have pups he would never threat them like that. He hated his past more than anything. He was sure never to raise his own offspring to kill like his father did to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 6:23 am

Soske licked his check to show that she accepted him for him. "That is one thing my dad used to teach me before he died, never judge someone by there past. From what I have seen from you today Knife you seem like the sweetest person I have ever met. I would have never thought that you have killed anyone." Even with his scars I would never have pegged him as a killer. Soske knew he had another side that she did not see and she hoped she never would see but even if she did she knew she would still love him. Her love was to strong just to leave him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 6:31 am

Knife sighed with her still laying on him. "I wish my father was normal, then i wouldnt be the way i am today" He couldnt help but think about that. Would Soske still love him? He would look strange without all the scars. He wouldnt have a temper and would have never killed just to kill. Just a few moons ago to Knife it felt good to kill. But now everything was changing in his life. He has a female now, that loves him for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 6:39 am

"I am glad your father wasn't normal because maybe you would have never wandered thru my pack territory and we might have never met." The though of never meeting Knife seemed impossible. If she never met Knife would she have ever fallen in love? It seemed impossible to love another wolf like she loved Knife. If his father and mother got along and raised the 2 kids they had right who knows what would have happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 6:45 am

"I just wish that he would have never killed Blade. He would probably still be my partner in crime, like we were beofre our mother got murdered." He could hardly remember his own mother now. He only really remembered he sweet voice that comforted him and that her eyes were icy blue with a white fluffy pelt. His father on the other hand was soild black with one white paw. Then his brother was all black but the whtie tips of his ears. Knife was the only true solid black wolf in there family. He remembered feeling left out becasue he didnt have a white splash but now he regreted that. He was white scars to make that up for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver July 23rd 2011, 8:32 am

Silver nodded to Rune, turning away from the wolves gathering about the alpha to walk to the opposite side of the den. She curled up, and if you looked hard you could find her, but it is hard to spot a white and grey wolf in snow. Only her chest moved with steady breathing, as she laid still, trying to find slumber in herself and wishing to escape. Just when she had accepted that she didn't care about her past Gale shows up? Just her luck. At the thought of that, she curled tighter, laying her tail over herself like a blanket of warmth. She had to stay put, every time she wandered off when upset she did something stupid that got her hurt, and Rune forbade any from leaving. She didn't feel like a dip in the river again.

I'm going to go mad... Silver thought, without a single doubt in her mind.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Winter Den - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Winter Den - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 5:47 pm

Elysia didnt run far. In fact, she wasnt running at all. She was padding at an even pace. She hadn't heard Rune's command and had no idea about the pack being restricted to the den. She had been too far away. And now she needed space and time to think. She paused in a small clearing, sitting down and curling her tail around her paws. What was she doing? At the moment specifically, she was taking space to think. She wasn't sure why she had let Gale get to her like he had. He disturbed her. She felt like every minute in his presence, her mind was being picked apart. It was alarming and stressful, but she hadn't been able to escape. Indeed, there had been times when she wondered if she would even want to escape. But she knew she did. His presence was toxic, no matter what lay beneath. The number of pack members he upset made that point clear enough.

At the same time he was different too. He was dark, but despite his macho-act - Elysia doubted he would seriously injure another. He seemed almost reluctant. She coudn't imagine him actually taking any action. He was intimidating, that was true, but he didnt seem like the type to carry through with his threats. Elysia's ears twitched as she thought. She didnt like the way he messed with her mind, jerking her back and forth. Pallatsera wouldnt have allowed herself to be so manipulated. Elysia felt so weak, like such a dissapointment to her pack. She was a dissapointment, she knew it even if none of them would say it out loud. Pallatsera would have taken care of Gale and Pallatsera wouldn't have fled her pack.

Then there was Gale's message. He wanted her to meet him. Elysia glanced at the sky. The sun was already beginning to set. Gale would expect her soon. He would be waiting for her, or perhaps he wouldnt. It could be just another mind trick. But it didnt matter. Elysia was free, only his memory haunting her mind and sending shivers down her spine. She didnt need to go to him, and she wouldnt. She wouldn't betray her pack in such a way. Let him be dissapointed for once. Let him see he didnt hold all the power he thought he did. If he wanted something from Elysia, he would have to come and get it himself. Elysia raised her head, her eyes shining with a rare defiance. She clenched her teeth and stood.

Her tail lashed back and forth against her back legs as she slowly made her way back to the den area. She was a different she-wolf than the one who had left. She was done being the innocent one. She was doing being the weak one that others felt a need to protect. She was doing being the little sister. Today she was Elysia. Today she had hardened herself. She wouldnt allow herself to be manipulated, nor trapped again. She wouldnt let them compare her to Pallatsera. They could do as they pleased. Elysia wasn't Pallatsera and she never would be. With determined steps and hard eyes, Elysia reamerged into the Main Den.

Last edited by Elysia Bird of the Sea on July 23rd 2011, 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale July 23rd 2011, 6:22 pm

He knew she wasn't going to come. Something told him that she had decided against it. Gale did not mind though, it meant little to him. Perhaps she was one of those rare wolves who were only entranced by his presense for a little while and then it simply vanished. A change in the wind informed him that he was correct. Her scent was disappearing in the breeze. It could be better this way. Tonight, he would become a different wolf due to the shape of the moon. Not that he knew that of course.

Green eyes turned to the sky as he looked upwards. His mother had always told him that she and the rest of the family would eventually meet there. Lily had always believed it because they had nothing else to believe. The siblings wandered, searching for a place to call home. Lily and Hunter left him alone after they found a pack for themselves. Gale had not been so lucky. The leader refused him and his brother and sister made no move to defend him.

The warrior's multi-colour fur bristled with anger and contempt for his siblings. At least his parents had cared. Xavier had died for wronging Gale. It had been a bloody mess when the loner had to fight against his younger brother. It was Xavier's fault for challenging Gale for the role of the dominant wolf. He left Gale no choice but to finish him off. Had his father and mother been around then, they would not have been pleased with their eldest and the way he turned out. Then again, Gale was perfectly find with how he was. He was dangerous, cold, and able to get under the skin of others like it was an art. There wasn't many things that Gale did better other than when it came to combat.

His eyes softened as he lay on the ground again. His parents had died loving him, defending him from the dangers that he would later have to face. No one else made him feel safe after that. He had to learn to protect himself and two of his siblings. Gale exceeded at that at least. Though his social skills had taken a devastating blow from the abandonment he had faced. That had cut his heart into millions of pieces that even now he hadn't been able to repair the damage. What had been fixed was guarded with stinging words and carnage. Never would he allow himself to feel that burning pain again. It had been too much the first time.
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 8:27 pm

Seeing Knife so sad about his brother and his family made Soske want to comfort him even more. She knew he was hurting on the inside enough with the whole pack thing but now he is thinking about his family. "Seeing Blade die must still kill you on the inside. It hurts me to think of how much you are hurting. If Blade was still alive you both could of joined this pack and made you both feel like home because you two never really had a functioning family." Soske knew her words were not really comforting at all but she figured he does not want pity, he wanted the reality of his brother dying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 9:18 pm

Knife sighed "We may not have even have come here. I know i may sound weird but i sware his spirit is in the wind. And he carried my scent and the blood to the pack on purpose..." Knife knew that he sounded crazy. But he truely thought his brother was one with the wind. He spelled Blade's scent every now and again in it. "But maybe that's just me... after all im not as bright as i used to be. Besides finding you that is the only brightest thing i have done in years."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 11:00 pm

She knew Knife had a good point with his brother. Some times life is weird like that and she would not be suspired. By the sounds of it they seemed to be very close when he was alive so she could see it happening. By the sounds of it Knife was not to close to the Den when he attacked the bear. He was out of the pack's territory so there was no way we could smell the blood like that. "It makes sense though. The blood smell here was pretty strong and you were outside the pack's territory there was no way it should be as strong as it was." Then Soske licked Knife's cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next