Forum

The Winter Den

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Re: The Winter Den

Post by Guest on July 22nd 2011, 5:55 pm

Knife knew what she was doing. So he fell over so that he was belly up. "And you would be my alpha female..... helping me with leading.." He was a little shy to say that right in front of her. Bur it must have just slipped out from his jaws. Knife began to wag his black fluffy tail. And snow began to fly into the sky. He didnt even notice that he kinda looked like a smoke cloud. Snow Cloud.... he thought of how much fun he was having with Soske. He knew that he would have to play with her for she is a year younger then him. He thought that he would never play again until now. He always thought he'd never be as lucky as he is now. He never thought he could have pups to play with and to be with a she wolf that loved him for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 22nd 2011, 6:14 pm

Soske jumped on his belly hoping she would not hurt him. Having the snow flying everywhere made her smile. Just being with him made her smile.
"Sometimes I wish that I could just leave with you and not go back. Here with you feels like my home not the Den."
Soske hope that did not sound to strong but she decided she could tell him the truth while one day he could be her mate. Playing with him and being able to joke around made her fall for him even more. She was glad he let down his guard enough to play with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 22nd 2011, 6:24 pm

Knife sighes while looking into her eyes "I would probably be tracked...." He couldnt help but want to be with her. The sun was almost setting now. He knew that she'd have to leave him vey soon for the night. He thought of areas that he had seen for where he could stay for the night. His gaze was taken off her and onto the sky. The northern lights were shinning. He looked at them and they refleated in his eyes like glass. "They're beautiful, like you Soske..." He couldnt help but not staring at the light so bright like his eyes normaly are from the sky/

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye on July 22nd 2011, 6:38 pm

"Rune," Taru began, wondering what she was going to say, "I believe you handled that situation well. My only worry is of Elysia. She was very shaken after talking with Gale and suddenly ran off after he left. I don't know where she went."

"Elysia was further away so I doubt she heard Rune's words." Altair said reasonably. "But I don't think Gale would harm her. If he wanted to, he would have done so earlier."

He wanted to go to Kira but he couldn't make himself move. If Rune found out that he had taken the beta as his mate, he wasn't sure what would happen. The brute would not risk it.
Skye
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 22nd 2011, 6:40 pm

Soske never really was ever called beautiful so she wanted to die of happiness right there. She though Knife could probably read it in her face because she was smiling so much. Looking up at the sky she knew she have to leave soon but she was dreading it. How could she ever leave him she though to herself. He said he would never leave her so she knew he would find somewhere to sleep for the night but where. What happened if something got him like a bear. She would be safe in the Den sleeping and he was out against the wild.
"Are you going to be able to find somewhere to sleep? I could not imagine losing you and it would hurt me so much if it was sleeping here instead of moving place to place. If you died tonight it would be my fault for making you stay."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 22nd 2011, 6:46 pm

Knife shook his head. With Soske still on his stomach. "I fought many bears in my days, the worst they ever done to me was brake my back leg and ribs" He laughed "That is fixiable on me. But im sure i can find somewhere to sleep for tonight. And probably for another couple of nights." He was going to miss her when she would leave. "I can walk you to the boarder... If you want. It could give us a little more time together. And remeber to rub off my scent, really good." He licked the tip of her nose very softly. More softly then when he licked her cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 22nd 2011, 6:57 pm

Soske smiled as she received the lick and though about going back to the pack. She knew she had to but still did not want too. She got off of his stomach to let him stand up. She knew he must be as sad as she was.
"You have to promise me not to die tonight" She laughed while saying that.
Soske would still continue to worry about him through the night but figured he was old enough to know what to do.
"I would love if you walked me over to the boarder of the pack. Plus on the way back into the territory I will try to get off the scent."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 22nd 2011, 7:04 pm

Knife began to stand up again. He hated this. But he loved her. He hoped he could do it. Sighed "Im going to hate leaving you for the night... but yes i proise that as well." Even though he wanted to stay with her, he knew better. He knew that soon or later he would be caught with her. "You know... sooner or later... we will probably be caught together again." He didnt really want to bring this up. But he couldnt help but say it. He hated this as well. He shook his body, removing the snow from it again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 22nd 2011, 7:15 pm

"If they catch us again we will have to wait and see what they say because I can not just forgot about you and I cant leave you."
Soske knew the risk of being caught again was big but she loved him and needed to see him. She knew he was worth the risk of everything. She knew seeing him was more important than anything else right now.
"I usually am so loyal to the pack and follow everything but this time I can not be loyal, your worth breaking the loyalty."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 22nd 2011, 7:27 pm

Knife lookes at her and began to walk towards the boarder. He knew she ment what she had said. "Your loyalty belongs with your pack as well as with me. As mine only lays with you." Knife wished she could stay with him for the night. He bagan to speak again "I wish you could stay with me for tonight... but i dont want your pack upset with you... you just that important to me now." He looked towards his paws once more, for his shyness was coming to him again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 22nd 2011, 7:36 pm

Soske caught that he must be feeling shy by the way he looked at his paws. She though it was cute when he did this. She wanted to reassure him she felt the same. "I really do not want to leave you either. I wish I could stay here all night just with you." Soske had an idea, "I wonder if I could make a appearance with Mahina to show that I was back and sneak back out." Soske knew this risk but it was worth it. "I could always say I left early that morning to try to hunt and that was the reason I was not in the Den in the morning." Soske really wanted to be with him and keep him company tonight. The though of sleeping next to him made her smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 22nd 2011, 7:44 pm

Knife looked at her "Your willing to risk being banned from your pack for me?" he tilted his head to one side again, in an 90 degree angle. The northern light's light shone through the hole in his ear as it was being turned. He felt like he could just float away but Soske was holding him down to earth. He liked that feeling. Not as much as he liked the feeling of loving her. He would miss her everytime she was not with him. He knew she would feel the same for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 22nd 2011, 7:56 pm

"I feel like being banned from the pack will take a lot more than just sneaking out at night." Soske did not know that for a fact but she hoped it. "Plus if I was banned I would get to be with you more which I would really like." Soske giggle a little while saying this. She was happy that he wanted to spend as much time together because she wanted that too. Soske forgot about Knife's ear until she saw the night shine right through it. Soske though the hole made him look tough and she liked it. She walked over and licked it happily to show she liked it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 22nd 2011, 8:08 pm

Knife smiled at her. Then he sighed really heavy "I best be taking you back now...." He beagn to walk towards the boarder again. He moved his tail to singal her to come with him. He would miss her deeply. He hoped she would feel the same about him. He already missed her and she was still with him.... This must be what they call love he thought. He has neve fell for anyone before and he was divoting his life for this special she wolf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 22nd 2011, 8:20 pm

Soske started to follow knife to the boarder. "I really am going to miss you Knife, I can't wait till tomorrow already because I will get to see you more. Just so you know I really really like you Knife." She never even told him that she did in this whole time and it was obvious. She though she would just tell him. It was more love but she did not want to scare him away if he did not love her back. She imagined spending her life with him but instead of scaring him away and saying that really really like would work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 22nd 2011, 8:26 pm

He nuzzled her with his head as they walked towards the boarder. "I will be lost without you at my side tonight. I like you too." He nuzzled her again but a little bit more softer. Since he was a lot larger then her, he wanted to treat her like she was glass and he was a feather cleaner. He really did like her. Maybe loved her... He was unsure of what to do next with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 22nd 2011, 8:52 pm

She nuzzled the wolf back. She really liked him and hope he felt the same way. It pained her to have to leave him but she knew they were a few steps away from the boarder line. She turned over to Knife "If you get hurt tonight I will be very sad. Where do we want to meet tomorrow?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 22nd 2011, 8:57 pm

Knife turned around looking where they could meet next "See that thick set of pine trees, I will be waiting there for you." He licked her cheek as his last good bye for the night. It would also bring pain to him. He would miss her terribly through out the night. He knew that was a for sure. He coudlnt help but look at his paws again. He was getting ready to watch her go for the remainder of the night. "Just remember to rub... our scents off..." He was looking right at her when he said that but afterwards his gaze was at his paws again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 22nd 2011, 9:16 pm

G W E L L A
"Some would sooner die than think. In fact, they often do."

Tassel swishing, a young, rather small-looking fae trotted nearby, approaching the strong scent of many wolves. Coming closer, she called out, unafraid, "Hello? Is anyone here?" Deciding someone would stumble upon her eventually, Gwella sat down to wait. While doing so, she examined the surrounding area. 'Nice place,' she silently mused.

Last edited by Gwella on July 22nd 2011, 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 22nd 2011, 9:26 pm

Every time he looked at his paws she though he was being so cute. "The pine trees sounds good! I can not wait to see you there tomorrow!" Now that place in her mind has changed forever. It used to just be pine trees now its the wonderful place where she would see her love everyday. "Ill try to rub it off..." She did not want to rub the smell of the male off of her but she had too. Soske nuzzled him again. She looked into his eyes not wanting to leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 22nd 2011, 9:33 pm

Knife backed up a little bit and nudged her back end. "Go ahead, I'll be fine" He knew his heart would act without his lover being with him. It was hard for him to nudge her to go on. He hated doing that to do. His golden gaze was fixed on her blue eyes. His eyes softened everytime he looked at her. He truely loves Soske. this was hurtingn hin to let her go. But it would hurt him even more to watch her leave. He knew it was hard for her also to let him go and see him walk away from her for the night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 22nd 2011, 9:47 pm

"Goodnight, be safe, and I trust you that you will be safe." She turned away from knife and started to walk into the woods by herself. This was soo hard to do. She walked a few steps and looked back at him and decided to do something she though she never do "I love you". Soske felt herself blush.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 22nd 2011, 9:56 pm

Knife's golden eyes widen with shock. He was so nervous to say that to her. He couldnt help but show a grin across his face he nodded "I love you too". He dashed up and licked her face. Then he walked backwards to where he was standing when he replied to her. He hoped that no one headd the say this to one another. He loved her, and just admitted that to her. He bare to see her leave, but he had too. it hurt his heart to watch her go. He also knew that it hurt her to leave his side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 22nd 2011, 10:03 pm

(Dang, I have been gone for a while and don't even know where to start. Well, here goes the most random and out of place post ever)

Ninja sat down and looked around the area, wondering what to do. He had an itch behind his left ear and decided to scratch it. A heavy sigh came upon him as he went from sitting to a lying down position. His thoughts were racing and he couldn't figure out why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 22nd 2011, 10:21 pm

Soske smiled when Knife licked her and said I love you too. That moment played in her head about a million times in just a few short seconds. She cant believe they were in love, she also couldnt believe that she had to leave. She walked further from Knife and than one last time turned around winked and started to run off to the Den. Thinking back on today made her crazy. All she did was walk up to a loner wolf found out about his past and they hit it off. She wondered if that happened to any other wolf before. She stated to rub up against some trees to try to get rid of the scent. She keep doing this on her way to the pack's Den. She slowly reach the Den and saw many people talking still. Something seemed high in tension but she did not know what. She smelled another wolf had been around but it was not Knife. She would have to ask someone what happened, but she did not care to much because all she was thinking about was I love you and I love you too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next