Dakota
Skye
Gale
11 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Winter Den - Page 8 Empty Re: The Winter Den

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 1:51 am

"Well today I was wondering around the forest. I than smelled something, a wolf, a loner. I went over to him and we started to talk. We talked about his past and his different scars and that when magic happened. I was falling in love with a loner. He fell for me too. Than Mahina caught me with him and she gave me the day with him. He doesnt really want to join our pack though because he is not used to pack life."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 1:59 am

Akera's ears perked as she listened to Soske. "So you think that the yelp may have come from Knife? If it did, then maybe he will be allowed into the territory and you will be able to see him! I doubt he is critically injured. The stench of blood is not that strong in the air." The female was always one to look on the bright side of things. And she truly believed he was not in risk of death. Trying to comfort her new friend, she slid over to her and laid down, nudging her gently with her nose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota July 23rd 2011, 2:00 am

'Do with me what you want to do...."

Taru flicked her tail, leaning forward to offer support again. "Get up, we need to get you to a scholar," she repeated, pushing up against him to try and get him to stand. "I am not a healer, nor do I have the knowledge of one," the female explained. She waited for him to comply and stand, so that she could help him walk towards the den area for the pack. With tensions still high after the problem with Gale, she wasn't sure how he would be welcomed. The smell of blood was heavy in the air and this made Taru all the more determined to help the injured loner. If he was stupid enough to come into the territory of a thriving pack, he would reap the punishment and it seemed he already had. The attack that had done him harm seemed to be enough punishment, but maybe Rune would see otherwise? "I'm Taru," she replied, smiling slightly in welcome as she tried to get him to stand once more.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/318/0/1/autumn_wolf_by_kh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 2:05 am

Floods of memories came back of today. What if he dying and Taru is helping him. Bad though came into her mind. Akera being here though was helping Soske though. "Maybe Taru found him? He looks might throw her off though. There are some scars that most people would be afraid of." Soske though it made Knife look handsome and strong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 2:06 am

Knife stood up. He was very large for a male wolf. He nodded "Alright, I'll come. Im Knife..." He was leaning only a little bit on Taru's shoulder. Even when he was injured, he was heavy. He tired to keep most of his weight on the oppisite side of her. He didnt want to put most of his weight over towards her. He was trying to be nice. This was hard for he just meet her. He wasnt going to tell her about his scars. As they entered the dark night. The moon lights was shinning one all this scrs, the chest and shoulder. The light shone right through the hole in his ear. That light ray was shining right on Taru.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 2:08 am

Akera, still comforting the female, spoke in a soothing tone. "I doubt Taru would leave him there. Taru's a tough girl. She wouldn't be afraid of him. I bet she's bringing him here as we speak. You are a scholar too. That means the first person she'll bring him to is you and Silver! So don't worry. Everything will be fine. We will just wait and see."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota July 23rd 2011, 2:11 am

Taru realized he was not putting much weight on her and drifted away from him. "Nice to meet you then, Knife. You don't look too bad, but your injuries will still need some herbs of some sort," she explained. Her pale yellow eyes drifted over to look at him again. He had many scars, some that were unusual and a hole in his right ear. This was definitely odd, but the female didn't mind nor care. She didn't need to know anything about him, except his name. By the way he acted, he seemed to show no interest in becoming a member of the pack, except for his interest in Soske. This was another matter she would have to attend to later. The problem with Soke would need addressing, as Taru realized her loyalties to the Banishing Winds Pack were not true or strong in any sense. A few choice words surfaced in her mind, but she would not say them to her face. Instead, Taru would ask her gently, in the nicest way possible when they reached the main area of the pack. Either way, Soske's alliance with the pack was in need of questioning.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 2:16 am

Knife looked at Taur with his bright golden eyes he sighed "Thank you for helping me, Taru, and im sorry for acting the way the i did. I do need herbs like you said." He knew that she was right and he ment it when he said he needed some herbs. He looked a little strange now 'You know, dont you?" He knew that she did. By the way she looking him over. He was ashamed for what he had done. He knew he had been caught for the second time. The only quesion running through his mind was, what is going to happen to me now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 2:17 am

Soske was nervous that if Taru brought him to her that she would not be able to help him. "What if it is so bad I cant help him or what if I dont know what to do. I would just disappoint my lover."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 2:21 am

Akera gave Soske a scolding glance. "Don't worry!!! Everything will turn out okay. My mother was a healer in my birth pack. Try sage. It always helped when I was injured." She smiled at the memory of her mother, but the grin quickly faded as she became a bit homesick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota July 23rd 2011, 2:22 am

Thank you for helping me, Taru, and im sorry for acting the way the i did. I do need herbs like you said."

Taru only smiled, accepting his apology. She didn't need to speak, she had already known he would be grateful. However, his next words were quite a shocker. They made her ears perk, straightening as they absorbed his voice.

'You know, dont you?"

"Of course I know," the female's reply was simple. She had known like any other wolf would have if they had come in contact with Knife. Soske's scent was so prominent on his pelt, you could hardly smell the scent of Knife himself. They were approaching the den area slowly and the ebony female said no more words. He could explain after he was healed by Soske. She had half the mind to take him to Silver or another scholar, just so she could scold Soske alone. Instead, the female lead him towards his secret affair, sitting down and nodding to Soske. It was a signal to get to work on Knife quickly, they would talk soon.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 2:28 am

Soske saw something in the distant that shocked her completely. She knew it had to be Knife but actually seeing him leaning on Taru made everything real. Soske wondered if Taru knew about them meeting up today, she must have because he face looked disappointed. Having Taru place Knife in front of her made see the scratch on the side of his body. He needed something to prevent an infection. She though about what her father used to tell her. Dried oak leaves. She wonder if her new friend would know what that looked like to get it. It was winter and they would be in season. "Akera do you know what dried oak leaves look like?" She also needed sage to help with the cut itself. "Also Akera do you know what sage looks like?"

Last edited by Soske on July 23rd 2011, 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 2:35 am

Knife was sitting next to Taru, He didnt dare speak now. He was staring at his paws with his eyes closed. His wounds stung like 1,000 bee stings. He was very nervous right now. He felt that everyone was staring at him. They all could put the clues together about he and Soski. First himself smelling of her and second her being gone all day. He knew that wasnt hard to put together now. He was ready to be confronted for being with a pack female. He was just thinking of what they would do to him... or his lover now. He waited for the worst to happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 2:45 am

Akera cringed as a black male entered the den, reeking of blood. She heard Soske's question and spoke quickly. "Yes I do. My mom was a healer. I will be right back." Akera dashed out of the den. She ran into the dark forest, her emerald eyes scanning the forest floor. Dried leaves were not a problem in the winter, so she found some oak leaves quickly after digging in the snow a bit. Scooping them up in her mouth, she kept running. Sagfe had a very distinct smell and Akera put the sense on high alert. She ran and ran, afraid she wouldn't be able to find it. But then she smelled the familiar scent. It reminded her of her mother. Eyes searching the ground, the female finally saw a small greenish leaf poking out of the snow. Digging around the plant, she saw that it was withered and growing brownish from the cold. But she uprooted the plant anyway, thinking that anything could help. Akera hightailed it back to the warm den, which she entered with a shiver. The temperature dropped fast around here. She dropped the herbs next to Soske and laid down, curling into a ball, panting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 2:56 am

She knew that she had to use the dried oak leaves first so she picked them up in her mouth and put them on the cut. She rubbed them around for a good 5 minutes. She knew this would be important that there would be no infection. Than she picked up the sage and start to chew it in her mouth. She knew she had to get the juices out. Then she placed the chew up sage on the males cut. She knew she had to get one more herb to help with the pain and stingness of the cut. She saw Akera curled up in a ball so she could not ask her. She though she would run out and get it. "Ill be right back I have to get one more herb." She was looking for raspberry leaves. She knew the snow would be melted mostly where the sun hit. The clearing would be the place to go because less trees. When Soske got to the clearing she searched through all the grass till she saw them. Soske never ran so fast back to the Den. Chewing up the leaves in her mouth she then spit them back on the cut. "This will help with the pain." Soske knew she did all she could and knew the male would recover soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 3:02 am

Akera looked up as Soske ran out of the den. She felt bad for not going to get whatever she needed. The female should stay with her love. But Soske was back by his side in a moment. Akera watched how the two wolves looked at each other. She envied Soske for having a male look at her like that. Akera never thought low of herself, but she never thought highly either. She wasn't super smart like Soske or had a beautiful white coat like Silver. And she wasn't super nice like Taru and Elysia. She was just average. So she envied Soske for having him look at her like she was the most special wolf in the world. But the sight also made her happy for her friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 3:05 am

Knife flinched everytime she rubbed in the herbs. He growled out loud a few times due to pain.He didnt like this once bit. If this was another wolf putting herbs on him, he knew he would have already attacked. But this was his lover. He would never dare to harm her in anyway. He loved her to much. He just stayed still and still didnt say a word, for again he didnt dare too. He was still yet waiting for the worst to happen from the pack's alpha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune July 23rd 2011, 3:20 am

"Rune, if he acts like Bayne any more and insults the pack can I have permission to show him how little arctic wolves pack a punch?

Rune’s head swerved sideways as he heard Silver speak. “I‘m afraid that wouldn‘t be such a good idea Silver. Not that I doubt how strong you are or anything, but I can‘t have my Master Scholar getting hurt. Besides if we can avoid fighting then that is a path I would prefer to take.” Rune responded calmly as his tail was pulled gently to his side. As he heard his name called out once more, Rune adverted his attention from Silver and instead focused it on Taru who stood before him.

"I believe you handled that situation well. My only worry is of Elysia. She was very shaken after talking with Gale and suddenly ran off after he left. I don't know where she went."

For a moment, Rune was puzzled and he had to swerve his head so he could note the absent Elysia for himself. Had she betrayed the pack to follow after that wolf? No, that couldn‘t be the reason and Rune hoped that it wasn’t. Although the longer he thought about it the more she appeared guilty of such acts as he remembered Gale whispering only words Elysia could hear. Rune could easily tell how worried Taru really was and he guessed she wanted him to send someone after her friend. Hesitantly Rune considered his options…if he sent wolves after her then perhaps it would be a trap and he would have walked right into Gale’s trap. On the other hand, what if she hadn’t even decided to meet with Gale…what if she just needed time away from the pack? What if she didn’t want to return? Sending wolves after her then would have been for nothing, but then again Rune knew he couldn’t simply let her go off on her own during a time like this.

With a swift nod he obtained his answer, but he would form a team of five later. First other matters needed attending…he had already asked Soran to step up as Beta and with that position now filled it left his delta ranks open. Yes, he needed to appoint whom he had decided to take Soran’s and Karma’s place. Plus there was a growing smell that seemed to reach at Rune’s nose. It was one he didn’t recognize and to make matters worse one of his own members smelt exactly the same. In all honesty, Rune just wanted the endless line of loners to end. Although it was an honor to have wolves actually interested…the whole joining process wore him out.

(Note: That this post sucks I didn't read any of the previous stuff unless Rune was being addressed directly. So if you were by his side and left...you should go back...As for the whole mate thing Kira and Alts…I suggest you tell Rune…because he could be upset if he finds out himself. ^-^)
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Winter Den - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Winter Den - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 3:24 am

Soske did not know what Taru might say to her. Did she already say something to Knife about our relationship? She wished she could be alone to ask Knife what happened on the way here but that would not happen. She figured Taru would want to speak to her but maybe she wanted Knife there to confront both of us. Askera was in a ball next to her, she wondered if she could feel the tension between her, Knife, and Taru. "Feel any better?" she asked Knife.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye July 23rd 2011, 3:28 am

Altair looked at Rune as he talked about different things that were going on in the pack. Guilt welled up inside of him as he thought of not telling Rune about him and Kira. Not telling an alpha was just as bad as lying. And Altair hated to lie.

"I hope that I am not bothering you Rune, but I need to tell you something." His throat was exposed in a submissive gesture. "Kira and I . . . we're mates. It just happened a few hours ago and I thought that I would tell you. That is one of the reasons that I requested to join."
Skye
Skye
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 3:30 am

Knife muttered "Yeah i do actually, thank you. But i'd feel better when this is all over." he hoped that both Taru and Soske knew what he meant by that. He was still upset with him self and a growl came out when he said the second part. He didnt want to act this way in front of Soske. But there was no way he could hold it all in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota July 23rd 2011, 3:32 am

Taru had settled down beside Soske and Knife, eyes hard as she stared at the pair. She was debating what to do in this situation. The female looked towards Rune, who was probably thinking of Gale still. Rising to her paws, she flicked her ears, glancing at both Knife and Soske again. If they knew what was good for them, they would stay low for the time being. Taru shifted her weight awkwardly and began walking. She had no idea how she was going to explain this to Rune. Moving gracefully over to stand beside the alpha male, she took in a deep breath. Where to begin?

"I found out what that yelp was," the ebony female began, sitting back on her haunches to the side of the brute. She flicked her tail, still staring down Soske and Knife. "Knife is the male loner over there. He was injured in a attack from a bear. Soske apparently knew about him before hand and chose to keep his presence a secret. I suspect her loyalties to the pack are not as strong as they should be. However, the actions you wish to take against the pair is your decision," Taru finished with a gentle smile towards the male. He had a lot on his plate and she knew that this wasn't helping, to add more things to it. The smile was just a way of apologizing, flowers for the grave.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 3:34 am

Akera realized though she knew who Knife was, he didn't know her. In her head she thought that he didn't even notice her. But she didn't blame him. He was only eyes for Soske. She slowly got up, chilly bones creaking a bit, and moved over to the three wolves. "Hello, Knife. I just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Akera, a good friend of Soske's and a hunter in the pack." She hoped Taru knew that she considered her a friend too. Akera just had a connection with Soske and it was her mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 3:40 am

Knife's icy gold gaze turned towards Akera. He sighed "Hello Akera, I am Knife." After replying to the youmger she wolf, he left his head fall. He knew that Taru just told the alpha about him and Soskie. He was becaoming very nervous. He thought that all his battle scars from his white shoudler and chest to the hole through his right ear would turn the alpha male off. He knew he wasnt the best looking and looked like nothing but a rough at the moment. He sighed as he let his head hang.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 3:47 am

Soske noticed in Knife's eyes that he was worrying too. Seeing Taru tell Rune about them made her nervous too. She hoped Rune was not mad that she did not tell him but she did not want to leave her patient. She looked him dead in the eye and ask "Do you want to rest your head on me?" She figured that he was already in a lot of pain and that laying on the dirt does not really help. Soske was starting to worrying more about him the more she looked in his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next