Dakota
Skye
Gale
11 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Winter Den - Page 7 Empty Re: The Winter Den

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 10:33 pm

Mahina flicked her ears backwards as Soske entered the area. The female looked like a love struck puppy, and Mahina couldn't help but walk over to greet her. "Rune has forbidden anyone from leaving the area without an alpha's consent, regardless of rank." She leaned closer to the female, whispering so only she would hear. "That loner will have to wait, unless your going to willingly betray Rune's orders." She pulled away from Soske. If she snuck off to meet with the wolf, that was her own problem, but it wasn't going to stop Mahina from keeping an eye on her, and ensuring Rune knew about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 10:50 pm

Knife watched Soske leave. He was alone now. All alone. He sighed and padded over towards an open area. He was hunting now for the night. He lowered his body all but his back end. Straightened out his tail, and barked. A large fat hair went rushing by. As he dashed passed him, at the right moment, he rasied his large front black paws and slashes it. It spun away, making a loud screaming sound. Knife snarled baring his fangs. he bit its back. Blood came rushing out, it was dead for sure. He loved the taste of hare blood in his mouth. His stomach growled as he padded back towards the pine treed area. Hw layed down with his kill and tore off most of the fur. And ate. Once he finnished he licked his lips and paws clean. The moon was rising now. He could help but not to howl. He arose from his post. He flatten his ears, lowered his tail, shut his eyes. The howl was long deep and dark. He made the howl claim then fall many times. As he did that the call become more eerie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 11:08 pm

Did Mahina just say no leaving. No, no, no, this is not okay. Why would Rune even make a rule like that? She needed to see Knife tomorrow and this rule has to go away. What would Knife think if she did not show up tomorrow? Maybe he would think she did not really like him and he would abandoned the area. Soske let out a moan and than realized Mahina was still next to her. "Well I guess I will just have to wait." Talking to her maybe she knew why that rule was made. "Why did Rune even say that? What happened today while I was gone?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 11:36 pm

"A loner started causing problems. Rune banished him, but the loner said he wouldn't be gone long." Mahina flicked her tail, her hazle eyes showing her strong distaste for Gale. "He is a threat to the pack, he showed hostility towards Altair." She motioned towards the ginger male, who had tried to make friends with Gale before Rune stepped in to take matters into his own paws.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 11:49 pm

"That sounds awful!" This made Soske nervous. Who ever this loner was made her life difficult. Knife is just a loner to Rune and now he will be hesitant on accepting him. Being with Knife made her so happy and coming back to the Den brought her back to reality that Knife wants to stay a loner and she is going to have to sneak around which she did not like. Soske hoped the rule lifted so she could at least leave and not completely disobey pack rules. "No one is to shaken up I hope."

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye July 22nd 2011, 11:59 pm

"A loner started causing problems. Rune banished him, but the loner said he wouldn't be gone long." Mahina flicked her tail, her hazle eyes showing her strong distaste for Gale. "He is a threat to the pack, he showed hostility towards Altair."

"I am a loner myself." Altair said calmly as he heard Mahina's words. He felt the need to stand up for Gale. "It could be that he picked up on that."
Skye
Skye
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 12:18 am

Knife sighs as his howl ends. He had no idea that there was another aggresive loner out here some where. But he was ready to fight for his life as he always will. He yawned showinghis fangs. An owl hotted right behind him. He looked behind him right after the hoot. He snarled very low and loud. The snarl echoed throw the hills. His attention then turned to another snarl coming from his right side. All his guard was taken off after that move. A large male grizzly bear was looking his direction snarling right back at him. He curled his lips, baring his fangs into a threating way. He began to stand up slowly, as he stood up all his fur was standing on end. His ears lay flat againest his head, His eyes glowed like coal in a fire pit. The reflection of the bear showed in his eyes. He hated bears. He knew a fight was about to start. He snarled "Come fight, if you dare, grizzly". The Grizzly snarled in a reply to him and came rushing at Knife. Knife wasnt ready for the grizzly to strike at his side. He yelped as loud as he could before rolling to the ground. There was a small blodd patch left after he shot up and lunged at the grizzly's nose. The bear roared with pain. Knife only bit down harder and he began to swing his body back and forth as the bear stood on two legs. The bear shock it's mighty head and send Knife flying. He landed right on his new open wound. He yelped even loud and stared at the bear and snarled 'You win, this round, bear." He temper started to settle down as the bear laughed and padded off very slowly. Knife didn't move. He stayed where he had fallen on the ground, still on his side. He was whimpering softly to himself. He rolled over on one side and begin to lick at his new wound.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 12:31 am

(I will skip the hunting process, since it is now getting dark and Acre needs to get back to the den XD)

Akera leaned down to munch on her freshly killed prey. She had been overdue for food and her stomach groaned happily at the taste of the deer. Once she had her fill, the female licked her lips and paws, clearing them of blood. As she looked up at the sky she realized it was growing dark. And with the dark came the cold. Deciding to hurry on back to the den, she used her nose to smell her way to the pack. She ran, sighing at how nice it felt to run full speed. She missed that.

Akera slowed as she reached the den. She saw wolves conversing in small groups. Some sounded anxious. She wondered what had happened while she was gone. Deciding it was too late at night to even ask, she didn't bother. Not wanting to intrude on any conversations, Akera walked straight into the den, curling up by herself in a corner. She wasn't nearly as cold as yesterday, but the temperature was dropping fast. At least the storm was over. Her emerald eyes watched her fellow pack members. Three wolves were conversing right outside of the den. It was the ginger-colored male she had seen earlier, along with a female she remember as Mahina and a small female whose name she couldn't remember. She was rather bad with names. 'Hmmm. She looks rather familiar. I do know her name. Was it...Sara? Sonya? Sota?' Akera couldn't remember.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 12:49 am

Soske knew that she just wanted to go to bed because she knew that she would be able to see Knife sooner. She bowed her head at the other wolves and walked into the Den. She sat down next to a dark russet color wolf. She remember her name was Akera because they met quickly once. She saw her fooling around with Insomnia so she figured she would not mind if Soske flopped on top of her. So Soske stood up and fell right on top of the female. She was not heavy so it should not hurt the female to much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 12:57 am

She gave a small yelp as the female she had been watching dropped right on top of her. Deciding that two could play at that game, Akera gathered all her strength and flung herself upward, flinging the female off her back. Looking down at the attacker, she smiled warmly. "I believe we had met briefly, but I can't seem to recall your name. So I decided we should formally meet again. Let's start over shall we? She plopped her butt down on the dirt, tail wagging like always. "Hi there. I'm Akera, a hunter. And you are?" She grinned sillily, tongue lolling out of her mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 1:01 am

"My name you have to guess" Soske laughed at herself she being difficult. "It ends in ske and is 5 letters" She hoped the female would maybe get it from that but she did not know if she would. "I am also a scholar. I am a double SS" A double SS meaning Soske Scholar. Maybe the female would pick up on that. The female had her tongue out so she decided she would start to blow on it to see if it would shake in the wind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 1:07 am

Knife was nervous for he has no where to go. This area was new. The smell was strange. He thought that he should just stay where he lay. But then he snorted and remembered that he promised Soske that he would be waiting for her in the small pine tree patch. He was going to keep that promise to her. But he knew also that the more he moved, the more blood he would loss. He didnt want to die. Not now. Now that he had found of what he hoped to be a future mate for him. Knife is strong though, he began to drag himself towards the trees for saftey from other animales. That bear could come back and finnish him off at anytime. Anything could right now. He would attempt to fight back, but it would be his last battle. He reached the saftey of the trees. He looked back at where he was. Blood and lots of it. A trail lead straight to the trees. The scent mixed with his and the bear's was being carried by the wind. Right into the pack's terriotry. He sighed before licking his wound clean again. Knife yelped very high pitched. For he had just oved the skin flap on his side. The pain was rushing all through him. The yelp was carried with the scents by the wind also. The yelp was also echoing across the land. The sound was ricishaying off the mountains and trees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 1:09 am

Akera giggled as the female started blowing on her tongue. Now that she had given her hints, it was obvious that the bracken-colored female's name was Soske. "You are Soske! How could I forget!" In her mind she realized she was probably too distracted by Insomnia at the time to care about Soske's name. She had rather liked Insomnia, but he was gone now. Akera made up for the loss by making new friends. And she found Soske to be a good candidate. She was playful and friendly. The russet female stared at the small wolf for a moment. Then she gave her a big, slobbery lick up the side of her face. Akera sat back, a smug, accomplished smile on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 1:16 am

Soske started to laugh so much as the female licked her right up the middle on her face. She knew they would be good friends. So she rubbed her face right on the male right side.

Than she heard it. A high pitch yelp. Was it Knife? Panic hit her, she froze in her spot. Everyone must have heard that. If her soon to be mate was hurt she never forgive herself for leaving him alone. "Did you hear that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota July 23rd 2011, 1:18 am

Taru heard the yelp, inhaling the smell of blood that was fresh on the wind. Her first thought was Elysia, but she realized the smell was coming from a different direction than the one Ely had left. With another intake of the air, the ebony female noticed it was an unfamiliar scent. A loner had been injured, for a male's scent was tangled with the aroma of crisp blood. This made the female bow her head gently to the Alpha, "I'm going to go investigate that yelp," she explained, before turning away from Altair and Rune. Her legs began to move faster, until she was running, sprinting past Akera and Soske. She wove through the trees, following the smell of the injured male. When she reached him, Taru stopped running. Her head went low as pale yellow eyes scanned over his body. The loner reeked of bear as well, so the scout figured that he had attacked or been attacked.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/318/0/1/autumn_wolf_by_kh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 1:20 am

She looked to Soske as she heard a yelp. "Yeah I did. The female looked worried, so Akera tried to help. "It was probably just a coyote or something. And if it was a pack member, then someone will go out to help them." Akera wasn't too worried. The alphas knew what they were doing. If someone was in trouble they would help them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 1:24 am

Knife was whimpering softly to himself under his breath. The feeling of being watched came over him. The thought of the bear again rushed through his mind. He turned his head around slowly baring his fangs and a deep growl came from his chest. He saw a wolf. Another smell. He took in her scent. The pack. Soske's pack at that. He thought he had been caught now.... He was trying to defend himself. He didnt know this wolf was here to possibly help him. That thought was no where near him now. He snorted as he stopped snarling 'What, do you want?" He was unsure and ready to defend his life if he had too. He had no idea what this was was either going to do or say back to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 1:26 am

"Akera that could be Knife!" Taru zoomed by them and seemed like she was in a hurry. Maybe she would find Knife? What would happened if she found Knife? Soske got very nervous and wanted to leave but she remembered Rune rule about leaving. She had to go now though, Akera could come with her too. This is the time where I have to choose the pack or Knife.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota July 23rd 2011, 1:29 am

Taru frowned as this new male began to snarl at her. It was instinct though, so the female could not be mad. When you were this vulnerable, you had to try and look a little scary. He tried by snarling at her. Padding over to him with light steps, the wolfess leaned down to look at his wounds. There were long gashes in some places, small scratches in others. It was nothing the scholars of the pack, wolves that knew much about healing, couldn't handle. She would take him to meet Silver. Bending down to a spot that held no wounds, Taru pressed her shoulder to his body for support. "C'mon, were getting you up and to a scholar," she explained. Despite him being a loner, and the recent events with a loner, Taru could not get rid of her caring side. She was in every way, too friendly. Letting go of the thought that maybe the pack would reject him, Taru went with the idea that the others would understand he was injured and needed help. They wouldn't turn a blind eye to him.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 1:35 am

Knife snorted "I dont need help!" this stuborn side was kicking in. He new that Soske was a scholar also. He wandered why this wolf was being nice to him. He didnt want to go to a pack right now. He new this was a large pack at that. There would be others that would not like him there. They would just probably get over it after a while. Knife would not admit easily that he needed help. This was not the first itme he was wounded by a grizzly. he was just in shock that another pack member had come to his rescue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 1:38 am

Akera seemed puzzled for a moment. "And who is Knife?" The female hadn't met all of the pack members yet. Maybe he was one of them. Her emerald eyes watched as Taru ran by, probably to investigate. She wondered whether she should go help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 1:40 am

Did she just say Knife out loud. Well if Akera was her friend maybe she should just tell her. "Akera if I tell you who Knife is you can not go to anyone." She felt like she could trust Akera enough to tell her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota July 23rd 2011, 1:43 am

"I dont need help!"

Taru lifted her head, looking at him with a fierce stare. She then pulled away from him, no longer offering her support. The female sat back on her haunches, looking at the male on the ground. "You don't need my help?" Taru emphasized her use of the word 'my', flicking her tail with irritation. "Then I have to assume you need the whole packs help," her words stung with deliberate threat, but she was only doing it for his own good, "Either way, you need help." She moved to stand, analyzing this wolf once again. A new scent, the smell of Soske, rose to her nose. So, this male had been preying upon the pack's females. How wonderful. Taru was not the one to be mean, but in this case, she was done messing with loners. Altair, Gale, and now this black male, they were all loners. How they could get under her skin so easily, the ebony female didn't know. "Either you can allow me to help you or I can run you off right now," a flash of fiery retort lay in her voice. If he wanted to avoid assistance, then he would be driven out.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 1:45 am

Though Akera had sort of just met the female, she already felt like Soske was a very close friend. They just seemed to click right away. So when Soske asked her a question, the answer was obvious. "Of course I won't! Now who is this interesting wolf?" Akera cocked her head in confusion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 1:50 am

He sighed and looked at his wound 'Do with me what you want to do...." He didnt know what she would do if she didnt want to help. He thought she would probably help becasue she came in the first place, right? He didnt take his eyes off of his wound. He did need help, but not alot. He didnt wasnt to admit that either. He was being stoborn to this new she wolf. He muttered under his breath. He didnt dare say his name. Maybe the other she wolf that caught him with Soske eariler told their alpha about him and his looks. He hoped not. But then he thought if that is true i would be out of here. He tunned back in and stared at his wound waiting for a reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum