Kira
Spirit
Silver
14 posters

Page 18 of 38 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next

Go down

The Pack Lands - Page 18 Empty Re: The Pack Lands

Post by Kira September 14th 2011, 9:56 pm

"Oh? Are you speaking with me?" Altair teased as he lightly bumped her.

"Oh of course not! I just happen to be talking to that splendid tree" she said with a sly smile. She laughed as he bumped into her lightly, nudging his shoulder playfully in return. "Ah, I see" she said, her tail wagging lightly. Her gaze drifted to the side, watching the grass's tint grow darker. She looked to the sky with a flick of her ear, the dark clouds succeeding in winning against the sun on this day.
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye September 14th 2011, 10:15 pm

"Oh of course not! I just happen to be talking to that splendid tree" she said with a sly smile. She laughed as he bumped into her lightly, nudging his shoulder playfully in return. "Ah, I see" she said, her tail wagging lightly.

As she nudged his shoulder, Altair jumped to the same direction.

"What's this? Are you getting stronger?" He laughed as he walked back to her. The brute sat down on the ground and cast his gaze to the sky. "Do you think it's going to rain?"
Skye
Skye
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 15th 2011, 12:34 pm

The brute's poker face swiftly switched into a concerned look as a white fae appeared from nowhere and careered into the female that he had been talking too. But he kept his seat. They had a similar scent, and from this; Josh could tell they were both pack members.

Instead, he talked to the fae;
"Are you all right?" His head tilted softly, his voice filled with worry and tenderness. He picked himself up to stand, but made no move towards the female. He didn't want to startle her.

Silver Moonlight. Master scholar. Soon after the words poured from her lips, she turned to Josh. It was only then that the male realized she was blind. He felt angry at the world, and sympathetic for her having to endure her disability. But hid his emotions easily.

But it was what she said that intrigued him. Master scholar. That sounded like something he could do. He pressed on with his mission, but turned to the fae he was originally conversing with.
"I am Josh, and I mean you, or anyone else, no harm." Once he had finished, he turned back to Silver.

"What do scholars do?" He questioned her warmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver September 15th 2011, 12:50 pm

"Are you all right?"

Silver listened, her mind beginning to flick around the inside of her vocabulary for a well put together sentence. Was she alright? No. Not at all, but she did not want to say that for fear of seeming like a wimp. Scholars were not lazy, weak, or any of those. They were simply the ones whom used mind over muscles, well in her mind, at least. She sat down, feeling more comfortable and figuring if she was injured she had an entire den filled with members nearby.

"Alright? I do not have a good answer for that question. I no longer see even the light of day nor may I ever see friends or family again, but I am coping with these clouds that have taken permanent residence in my eyes, if that is what you mean. " She replied to him, her ears intent on their new interest, listening for any sounds of dominant posture or such.

"I am Josh, and I mean you, or anyone else, no harm. What do scholars do?"

"Well, considering I am the lead of such a rank I will brief you on what I believe Scholars are in this pack. Scholars are the more broadened rank, able to do anything from aiding other ranks to herbalism, keeping track of members, teaching the young, and just helping. We are the wolves whom use our brains more than muscle for tasks. I was once a Guardian but with my small size it was not too fitting. Once Scholar opened I dived into it without another thought. " She finished her words, hoping they had been as true as she felt they had.

Last edited by Silver Moonlight on September 15th 2011, 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Pack Lands - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Pack Lands - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adena September 15th 2011, 1:29 pm

"Silver Moonlight, Master Scholar, my friend. I can feel emotions through scent and hearing. What is making you so stressed?"

Adena blew a breath out through her nose. She decided not to react to the last comment. The fae's blindness could only allow her to do so much; she was restricted. This was a side of Adena that she had never explored, she was being sympathetic. "Nice to meet you Silver Moonlight," she said. Adena made sure to keep an eye on the male as he stood.

"I am Josh, and I mean you, or anyone else, no harm."

"That's good to hear," she said sharply. Then cleared her throat. "And pleased to meet you," she added quickly, softening her tone with hesitancy. "I'm Adena," the russet femme said to both of them. The fact that they had shared their names gave them some sort of association; they knew more of each other at least. When the male quickly cast her aside as he spoke with Silver Moonlight, Adena watched in silence as she gave her reply.

"Alright? I do not have a good answer for that question. I no longer see even the light of day nor may I ever see friends or family again, but I am coping with these clouds that have taken permanent residence in my eyes, if that is what you mean."

Adena tried to imagine what it would be like to not see what she saw every day. To be honest, she thought she'd go insane. She acknowledged that the fae was quite confident in her movements and admired the fact that she was accepting it, as far as she could see - or hear. As the two of them began a conversation about ranks, all Adena could do was stand and listen to Silver Moonlight speaking of a Scholar's responsibilities.
Adena
Adena
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota September 15th 2011, 4:41 pm

"Do you want to catch it?" Gale asked. "Or do you wish to allow the hunters to do so later?"

Taru's ears flicked in silent panic. Hunting had not been planned for the day, but it had been awhile. The female looked towards him, seeing the adrenaline course through his veins with killer instinct. This was enough to grab her attention. She watched the wicked smile slide onto his features like a vile snake, taking hold of his face. It displayed his mind like a book and Taru wondered if this was Gale's strongest point, or his weakest? To be so vulnerable in the state of mind, yet so driven physically, was a terrible combination. The delta female could see this instantly, but decided to test her theory before talking with Gale about it. She would allow the hunt of the sickly elk, just to watch how the new warrior controlled himself.

"Let's go," were Taru's simple words were enough, full of command and precision. She set off in a collected lope, making her way towards the herd that was now alert to the presence of the wolves. A snort that hit the warm summer air allowed all elk to know that there were predators in the area. It caused her to stiffen slightly, staring for long minutes at the pointed hooves of the elk. Taru turned back, looking at the still giddy Gale. She seemed to feed off the high he had reached from his fantasy of hunting, using it to propel herself to keep going. His excitement was contagious, infecting her with her own need to kill, to inflict fatal wounds upon the elk that had outlived its expiration date. The tiny female stopped her descent towards the herd, waiting on Gale. She would aid him in his attack on this creature, ready to release all her emotion into this simple dance between prey and predator.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/318/0/1/autumn_wolf_by_kh

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver September 15th 2011, 5:38 pm

Silver turned, her heart beganing to yearn even stronger for what she thought was now her home. It seemed as if the memories of her deceased parents were pulling her, egging her on to the way home. She wished to see her siblings, their pups, and her children and live with them in her sister's pack, as it should be. Her gaze turned, and a strong determination shone in her eyes. It shimmered, and did not cease, for it continued glimmering in the depths of her blind eyes. Though she saw nothing, it was as if a clear path was lain before her and she could see the way without sight. She turned to face the two, bowing her head gracefully in goodbye.

"I am sorry that you both will never really meet me, but my family calls my heart like never before. " She said simply, a small excited smile appearing on her grey muzzle. Memories and images showed in her mind like never before.

She moved, sadness also hitting her as she remembered Falco. She did not wish to abandon him, so she ran through the forest, flashing like lightning between the trees. An unknown force seemed to guide her straight to his scent, and before she knew it she was embracing her mate with her head wrapped over his neck. She winced again as it dawned upon her that this would be her last time seeing him for a while.

"Falco. " She said, not waiting for him to answer. Blind eyes searched tirelessly for him, though they remained blind. "My family, my pups, my sister, my brother, and my deceased parents seem to call at my very heart. I am leaving here Falco, for my dreams of becoming a great member whom is appreciated and known for hard work and dedication is gone because of my imminent blindness. But, please, remember. I love you and always have, but I must live with them like it was destined for me as a pup. I will visit, seldom but it will happen, and I wish you the best in life from here on. Please, understand. I am sure you will find another, though I shall not. I love you Falco, never forget that. As well, I'm not Bayne. I'm not leaving to leave, I'm leaving to live with my family for the first time since I was three months old. " Silver said, her hug strengthening as she spoke. She then broke away, looking him in the eyes without sight once more before the fae disappeared like a ghost, flitting through the forest. A howl rose into the air, a howl of sorrow, excitement, goodbye, and the dawning of the live a wolf never had before.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Pack Lands - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Pack Lands - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale September 15th 2011, 6:02 pm

"Let's go,"

Gale looked at Taru with surprise. He had thought she wouldn't have agreed and yet she had. Now, the fantasy that had been layed down in his mind cleared. It was no longer needed since all the thoughts that would be inside of his head were battle plans. Complex, intricate plans to seperate the elk from the herd and to take it down without injury. One plan stuck out from all the rest; the male descended the slope until he was alongside Taru once more.

"Seperating will take the longest; do feint attacks on the young if you are given the chance," he said as he watched the elk move in patterns to escape. They weren't running. Yet. "Do not do anything too risky; don't attack the young if a bull is standing near. We just need to get the bulk away from the injured one. After that, we will have to make sure it runs. If it stays stationary, we will not have any chance of catching it."

With that, the warrior tore off. His legs stretched in well known formations as he raced forth to the herd. A snarl erupted from his jaws which sent the elk into a frenzy. The instinct to flee and to protect their young conflicted heavily. The cows would race ahead before falling back again to make sure the baby elk didn't recieve any blows from the wolf's powerful jaws.

Gale's pace was just slower than the herd. At the moment, he was focused on keeping them moving. The only time he ran faster was to change the direction of the herd to keep them from bounding into the forest. If they managed to retreat in there, it would be a lost cause. Once they changed their fleeing movement by a few certain degrees, Gale would go behind once again. He was waiting for two different openings: He needed the injured elk to either slow down because of lack of energy or he would wait for a sight of a youngster. This attack on the herd would have to be carefully controlled; he would have to keep his bloodlust from rising.

For now, he just wanted to experience the thrill of the hunt and the rushing of adrenaline through his veins.
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota September 15th 2011, 6:37 pm

"Seperating will take the longest; do feint attacks on the young if you are given the chance," he said as he watched the elk move in patterns to escape. They weren't running. Yet. "Do not do anything too risky; don't attack the young if a bull is standing near. We just need to get the bulk away from the injured one. After that, we will have to make sure it runs. If it stays stationary, we will not have any chance of catching it."

Taru watched as Gale seemed to take charge. It was his sudden burst of information and activity that made her head spin. She wasn't great at comprehending the swift moving words, and it seemed as though when she had, Gale was already moving. The small female followed in pursuit, long legs spreading across the land. She moved like a shadow of different greys and blacks over the warm summer grass. With her ability to move quickly and for long distances, Taru was able to pass the brute in long strides. She was coming up behind the herd, legs a blur beneath her when the vibrations beneath her paws began to hurt. It seemed like the earth was coming up to meet her feet at an incredible pace, slamming up to their very soles.

The female continued steadily anyway. Her distance between the herd was growing smaller and the nervous tension threatening to lock her muscles. As she got closer, her jaws tightened. Taru had decided earlier that she would give it her all at this hunt, but maybe it would be better to chase them down and allow Altair to handle the position in the strength department? She turned, causing the herd to shift as well. In between the flashes of hides, pale yellow eyes identified the old, injured cow. Tearing the dry earth with her nails, Taru began to part the herd, fading in and out in an attempt to reach the middle of the mass of elk. Once there, she would allow Gale to set in with his deadly high.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 15th 2011, 6:48 pm

(:3)
Codex giggled slightly at her pun, and sighed. He looked out into the horizon. It was sparkled and dotted with tiny, silvery stars. The rusty brute smiled, as he heard something. He looked down, and Ice's silver-brown tail swished peacefully. He let out a slight smile, as he scooted a little closer to her. He felt something, as he went closer to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 15th 2011, 7:02 pm

When Ice felt Codex scoot closer to her she felt a faint light headed feeling, a small warm smile crossed her muzzle, she felt a spark between herself and the male. Now that it was dark the moons light made the silver parts of her fur seem to glow, her green eyes seemed to glow brightly as well; the way her silver fur glimmered on her body was one reason she had been named BlackIce. After sitting like this for a while Ice spoke, "We should probably get back so the others don't think we got lost or something..." Ice looked at Codex awaiting his answer.

(Sorry for slow posting lately. I've been helping set up 4-h at the fair up in Washington, so if my posts seem delayed please forgive me. :) )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 15th 2011, 7:04 pm

May woke awhile later, still a bit sore, but refreshed. The fae rose to her paws and let out an enormous yawn. She stretched and padded softly to the den. Peeking inside, she found what looked more like a cave than a den. "Wow..." she breathed as she stepped back outside. The fae looked around the camp at all of the other wolves. None of them seemed to notice her, but she didn't mind. May never liked being the center of attention. Since there was really nothing for her to do, the she wolf decided to go explore the territory some more.

As May wove her way through the sky-high trees, she tried to mentally mark things such as boulders, fallen trees, and rivers. It was so big, May was sure that she would get lost sooner or later. Picking a fallen tree to play on, the fae leapt lightly onto the tree and bounded up it's trunk, enjoying the wind in her silky fur.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 15th 2011, 7:17 pm

The brute smiled at her, and saw that Ice's markings began to glow and shine. He stared at her, until she knocked him out of his thoughts. "Oh, yeah, okay, let's go. Race ya there!" He said, smiling. He winked at her, as he jumped up and began to sprint back to the den. His long, lengthy legs stretched out, grabbing the ground and pulling it behind him. Codex continued running, the air pulling at the fur covering his face. His tail dragged behind him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale September 15th 2011, 7:29 pm

Gale kept a slower pace even as Taru passed him. While in his hunting mode, he needed to conserve his stamina. If it got too low he would start to make mistakes. Mistakes that could quickly turn fatal for one or even both wolves. His green eyes remained locked on the delta's form as she seperated the herd. He just needed a little break . . .

Like his mind had been read, the elk split apart and that allowed a gap to form between the herd and the target. Taru had done well to spread them apart; he felt admiration for the young wolf spread like fire in his veins before he rushed forth. His legs stretched to their extremities as he bared his canines in anticipation for the feel of flesh in his jaws. His paws dug into the ground in one last ditch effort to reach the elk.

Once he had, he nipped the creature's ankles. The rest of the herd could run away for all he cared but this one had to stay. Which it did. The elk stopped in its tracks and turned to face the male with a challenge in its eyes. His muscles ripped as he lowered himself in a crouch. He would need Taru's help for this. Some wolf would have to distract the elk and the other would have to make the killing blow.
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 15th 2011, 7:31 pm

Ice smiled back and when she saw him wink towards her she felt a wave of warmth flow over her. Then she launched herself forward, very literally, kicking off from her back feet and sent her whole body flying forward, like before she extended her strides making all her legs come up and off the ground; it didn't take long until she was running by Codex's side. As they drew closer to the den area she gave him a sly grin and again like before, launched herself forward and burst through the shrubbery, she skidded to a halt, just inches away from slamming into a tree. She let out a breath of relief at her perfect stop, then she noticed she had nearly rammed into what was her 'sleeping tree'. Finally exhaustion caught up with her as she let her body fall into the bed of pine needles and grass, it felt good to lay down after a big run, she shifted her green eyes up to Codex and said, "If you're too pooped to walk any further you can sleep here..." Something in her hoped he'd take up her invitation and besides it bested sleeping alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota September 15th 2011, 7:58 pm

Taru slowed suddenly as Gale once again, took charge. He shifted, causing the elk to turn and fight. This was interesting, for of course, he would need a distraction. Without another thought, the wolfess was pacing towards the ungulate. Her heart was beating in her ears, threatening to break through her chest. In a few more heavy breaths, she would have to lunge, but it would take about three breaths. This choice was calculated within a few seconds, her mind on auto-pilot. She shifted, taking off towards the cow that was facing Gale.

One breath....

The first breath of the three that separated her and the elk was done. It passed into and out of Taru's lungs with a calm, collected passage. The female was focused on the rump of her target, teeth begging to sink into the sensitive flesh of the elk. Her soft, fleshy tongue wanted to taste the blood of her prey, to absorb and become the high of the hunt. This was now Taru's goal, to help with the distraction for Gale and to quench her thirst for blood. It was the female's hatred that propelled her forward, driving her mad to reach the elk with greedy jaws.

Two breaths....

This breath was not as calm, nor was it as collected. A hint of fear was poisoning her adrenaline rush, threatening to rid Taru of her untouchable status. No, she would not allow herself to be afraid, simply because of her size and strength. Her paws hit the ground one last time, launching her up and onto the elk's flank. Dull nails slipping on its back legs, Taru was quick to grab onto the cow with her sharp teeth. They tore through the rough hide, sinking in to allow her access to the bank of blood that was life. The cow, in a frantic panic, looked back at Taru. Their eyes seemed to meet in a battle for dominance, but the ebony wolf could feel her victory fading. In that instant, a back hoof, flailing and desperate to rid its owner of the predator, struck her back leg by chance. It skimmed past her thigh, cutting a deep gash into her dark fur.

Three breaths....

Taken in with a sharp, surprised gasp, the last breath that had been separating her and her prey was done. It was sharply taken in, and went out in a rush of air. The jaws that had allowed it entrance released its grip. Pearly teeth, now tainted with scarlet blood, slipped from their place. Taru had been the distraction. Her job was done. She needed her break. Without the feel of pain, Taru snarled as she landed, commands flying towards Gale. "Finish her off," it was a bold, defiant statement as she condemned the cow's fate. She didn't want Gale to feel bad about said injury, for it happened often while hunting. Taru wanted him to kill, to win.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 15th 2011, 8:51 pm

The brute skidded to a halt, not to far away from Ice. He heard her offer, and smiled. "I'd love too." He said, as he curled up next to her. The golden-striped brute curled up around her, smiling softly. "Good night." He said, in his most soothing voice as possible. The male rested his head next to her's, and slowly fell asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale September 15th 2011, 9:48 pm

Gale did not hesitate. As soon as Taru was off of the cow's back, he could feel his muscles ripple beneath his pelt as they coiled. He shot forward in the leap that he had been teaching to Cinnamon a while beforehand. All one hundred twenty pounds of force hit the elk from the front. His jaws locked in place on the animal's throat and he put six hundred pounds per square inch on its neck and therefore, he quickly broke through its coat and flesh before meeting the jugular. Blood spurted into his mouth; he let the elk go when he felt its body go slack.

Dead eyes stared at him but he turned away from the elk. His paws carried him back to Taru and he lay down to examine her wound. It was a deep and long gash therefore, the brute stretched his neck forward and gently cleaned some of the blood. It was then he realized what he was doing. Gale pushed himself backwards and jumped upright. This was none of his buisness. It was up to the fae to clean her wound and care for herself. After all, she wasn't a friend. Or was she?

"I apologize." He said softly as he cleared his throat. Something told him to ask her what was on his mind. "Taru, are we friends?"

The warrior closed his jaws and walked back over to the elk. Its body was still warm but was cooling quickly. If the temperature had been warmer as it had been earlier, the cow would still retain the heat. But if rain was on its way, the cow would soon decompose. That meant they would have to eat as much as they could.

"You don't have to answer that question if you don't want to." He spoke quietly as he circled their catch.
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota September 15th 2011, 10:07 pm

Tired eyes watched the precision that Gale held as a whole. When he wanted something, it could be easily obtained. How simple his life as a loner must have been, food abundant as the grass was green. Taru could only think of her jealousy for the brute as he brought down the large prey. It faded with the life of the elk, allowing her to relax. She realized that without the adrenaline to numb the pain, her wound began to ache. Surprise was evident in her pale yellow eyes as Gale moved over to clean her injury. This vulnerable feeling she felt was unwelcome, but it was calming to feel protected. When the brute spoke, his words continued to surprise her.

"You don't have to answer that question if you don't want to." He spoke quietly as he circled their catch.

This simple question caused Taru quite the problem. She moved to stand from her sitting position as he began to circle the kill. Her limp was evident, but it would heal soon enough. Taru felt the uneasy instinct to clean her injury right away, but found herself trying to find words for Gale's answer. She considered everyone a friend, did she not? Sure, there were a few others that didn't quite make it to this category, but it was a rare occasion not to be considered a friend. Or was Gale talking about real friendship? You can call someone a friend your whole life, but never really have a friend in them, if it was the way you were. Taru happened to be like that, classifying everyone as friends, when they weren't. She was sure he was asking for the other kind of friend. The Elysia kind of friend.

This question struck home. Why should she have any friends at all?! They didn't matter in the end, but yet, Taru never questioned her decision to allow Elysia deep into her life. It was a choice that never fell into the category of regret. The female looked hard at Gale for a long moment. Was he a real friend? Taru found herself smiling. Anyone who saw like she did, or hid like she was, would always be a true friend in her mind. Gale had definitely earned a place among her true friends.

Taru simply replied with a warm laugh. "I definitely think we are friends. What about you?" she asked, peering at him with curious eyes. Did Gale even consider friendship when it came to others? If he did, and Taru was there, it was a great accomplishment.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale September 15th 2011, 11:42 pm

"I definitely think we are friends. What about you?"

Gale didn't bother to hide the surprise that lit his green eyes. Taru had seemed to struggle over what she should say and what she shouldn't. At first, he thought that she was about to either decline or simply not answer; he felt a thorn of disappointment plant itself in his chest. Once she replied positively, Gale felt himself brighten. The only friend he had was Altair but he hadn't seen much of the brute. To have yet another friend accepted into his tiny, almost non-existent world made it brighter.

"I believe so. I don't usually hunt with just anyone." Gale answered her question with a gentle laugh. He gestured to her wound. "Would you like for me to assist you in cleaning your injury?"

He may not be a healer but he would help his new found friend with her current physical ailment. His pawsteps led him back to the delta and he tilted his chin so he could look her right in the eyes. The colour of them reminded him of honey. But they were a little pale to be the bright gold of honey; could the be like honeycombs? This was a puzzle he would ponder over for a while.
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 16th 2011, 12:58 pm

Melic dragged herself across the dense scenery, feeling light headed yet cautious, since she was more than aware that danger may be lurking about. Her paws bashed against the ground with a hard force, causing the soft earth to break up into many small fragments. The female sighed as the fur on her back bristled up, due to the cold yet gentle breeze twisting around her pelt - she was fairly sensitive to the cold. Her eyes flickered, as she held a sense of saddness masked within them, as they seemed dim and lifeless, even though the sun was shining directly at them.

"Uh, another day..." Melic muttered to herself, as she swished her tail and rolled her eyes in an anti-clockwise motion, she wasn't in a very good mood, in the slightest, not even the nice weather and the cool breeze against her fur seemed to cheer her up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 16th 2011, 6:04 pm

The brute awoke from his slumber. Best sleep ever. He saw Ice sleeping peacefully next to him, as he smiled. He got up, trying not to disturb the fae, and padded off. New scents were being pelted at his nose, as he saw an unfamiliar wolf, however it was a safe bet he was part of the pack. Codex walked to the wolf(Gale) and said, "Hey there!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 16th 2011, 7:27 pm

From her perch on the fallen tree, May spotted a large male rabbit meandering along underneath her. It was so clueless. As she watched the rabbit, the fae's stomach growled hungerly. Luckily, the rabbit was too busy eating some grass to notice the noise. This is even eaiser than that elk...

Poising herself just right, May crouched on the tree and then leapt down, twisting midair like a cat, and landing square on the rabbit's back. She heard the faint crack of it's neck, and crouched to pick the rabbit up. May frozen suddenly at the scent of a shrew and dropped back into her hunter's crouch.

The white and black fae moved silently across the forest floor, slipping in and out of the shadows, unseen, and unheard. When she was about two fox's length from the shrew, she lunged forward and sank her teeth into the shrew's little neck. Warm, sticky blood fooded her mouth and made her tail wag slightly. Her stomach growled yet again.

The she wolf looked from the rabbit to the shrew, and decided that she would eat the shrew because it was smaller, and she had already maimed it enough when she killed it. The meat was warm and tender, and the shrew was just enough to satisfy her hunger. Once she had finished, May grabbed the rabbit and loped back to camp, the carcass swinging to and frow as it dangles from her jaws.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 16th 2011, 11:10 pm

Ice felt a smile pull at her lips just before fainting into a peaceful slumber, her mind happy that she was not attacked by her nightmares. When she felt Codex get up to apparently check out something, she merely cracked an eye to see where he headed, just then two scents hit her nose, Taru the delta and one of the guard, (Gale) who she had nearly clashed with before joining, Ice also smelled the scent of a fresh kill, it tempted her, she pondered if she should go, since she and Taru had had a small bicker, automatically Ice was on her paws, she muttered under her breath, "What happens in the past stays in the past..." With that she was off, it didn't take long to find them, Codex too, Ice gave a small glance to Taru, wanting to make an apology with the female. Then the bitter scent of blood made Ices nose flare open, her green eyes darted about until they set upon a gash on Tarus back leg, a small flash of worry sparked in Ices mind, however it was none of her business, thus she kept her mask of calmness pasted on her face. Ice didn't feel comfortable enough to speak her apology this minute, in fact her mind begun to idle over random thoughts. - As her thoughts passed, another part of her history flashed back into her mind, it angered her very much; not showing this in her expression she turned back to return to her pine needle bed without a word. Ice noticed that her paw was nearly healed, however she refrained from walking on it until she was positive enough to walk on it with part of her weight. Under the pine she sat and licked it a bit, then her mind was back in her past life, it was something that had always bothered Ice; who had been her father? This was something that always frustrated her, the only thing she knew about him was his name. For hours Ice sat still as a statue, her green eyes dull, showing that she was into deep thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale September 17th 2011, 1:03 am

"Hey there!"

A vicious snarl erupted from Gale's jaws as he leapt back. Codex had made the mistake of approaching the warrior from behind; Gale felt threatened. The warrior's hackles were raised and his lips pulled back far enough to exopse his teeth and gums. His legs were arrow straight and all the muscles locked. He didn't know this wolf and through the anger he didn't inhale the scent of the pack. All he knew was that this new male was a threat. To him and to Taru. Green eyes stared at the enemy of his mind with a cold light. His body clearly sent the message of what his jaws had yet to say: Get away.

When the next wolf approched, Gale's snarl deepened. No one could be sure if this was because of the blood haze that usually took control of one's mind or if it was simply because he still hated others. He only relaxed slightly when BlackIce departed but he kept a icy gaze on Codex. His long tail wasn't erect but it wasn't completely vertical to the ground either. So much hatred and anger burned in the depths of his eyes that it would faze many. His dark aura swirled around him as he stood his ground though he turned his body so Taru was behind him. What ever Codex did now would show Gale whether or not to let his fury fade.

[Lame..]
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 38 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next