Kira
Spirit
Silver
14 posters

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next

Go down

The Pack Lands Empty Re: The Pack Lands

Post by Guest April 7th 2011, 5:35 pm

The smile on Aisha's face seemed to fade, but she made only a quick notice of it, before making it to noticeable. She cleared her throat and sat down with a muffled thump. "It's a long story." She said her ears twitching to the forest's sounds. "My daughter left me...after a few....unexpected events happened before, and she left with, who I am considering is her mate by now, a young male. Perhaps she didn't want to be around my mourning anymore." She said, accidentally letting the mourning part slip. A frown spread across her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 7th 2011, 5:35 pm

Queen sat down on the leaves, her eyes met the horizon as she smiled, the sun was up and shinning and she was down. She smiled faking her happiness, her maw lifted as she walked off rolling into a bunch of leaves she begun to play with them. Faking is the worst.. "Just a bit of pain.." she said out loud to herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 7th 2011, 5:41 pm

Derek saw the change in her, he had seen that face many a time. It had been reflected back at him from the rivers edge. "I am sorry, truly i am." He said no sympathy in his voice but an understanding that said more than pity would. It said that he knew, and that she would not have to explain further. He sat down prepared to tell her the truth. "There are no words that make this sort of suffering easier, if there were you should know i would have been the first to hear them. All i can say is that in time the pain will lessen, it will never fully leave, but it will become manageable. You will look back not with pain but with fondness at the things you got to experience, not at the things taken from you. And on this matter i tell the truth, and you can trust me." His voice was serious, as were his eyes as the seemed to, by themselves, tell her a story of their own.

(Don't really know what i just posted, hope it fits XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 7th 2011, 5:44 pm

Karma's ears pricked as the wolves were being greeted by others. Rats! the thought while letting out a sigh. Why am I always too late to greet others? Thinking back, she wondered if it were true that she was meant to be alone. It always seemed that others beat her to what she was aiming for, because she spaced out so easily. Now, she was going to make it a point to not be so out there.

((Lameness))

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver April 7th 2011, 5:50 pm

Silver kicked the coyote into the bushes, it was already starting to smell. Wrinkling her muzzle in an attempt to shut off the putrid fumes, she gave up and pinned her ears in defeat. Shuffling her paws uncomfortably, she made a few tentative steps back to the den, curious if there were more. When there is one male coyote, sometimes there is a angry female lurking in the bushes. Sniffing the air, she smelled none. Sighing in relief, she turned to smile at Falco. Something flickered in her eyes for a moment, but was gone just as fast.

"I've never favored coyotes, ever since I was a pup they have troubled me. " She explained, Her smile faltering for a moment. My past, now that I think of it, is kind of sad in a sort. At least some of my family is alive, though...

Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Pack Lands Left_bar_bleue100/100The Pack Lands Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit April 7th 2011, 5:54 pm

Selene lowered herself to the ground, a yawn escaping her jaws. Perhaps here, away from the buzzing of the pack she could get a little rest in. She glanced around warily for a second, as if expecting someone to jump out of no where. When she saw nothing she sighed in relief before closing her eyes, letting her mind hum with the sounds of the woods. The stream gurgled past a few feet away from her, it's sound singing her a soft melody to sleep and within several moments the female nodded off.

[ Lame sleepy Selene post ]
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

http://selene-x.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 7th 2011, 5:55 pm

"There are no words that make this sort of suffering easier, if there were you should know i would have been the first to hear them. All i can say is that in time the pain will lessen, it will never fully leave, but it will become manageable. You will look back not with pain but with fondness at the things you got to experience, not at the things taken from you. And on this matter i tell the truth, and you can trust me."

"It's fine." She said and listened to what he said next, truly shocked. She couldn't seem to find the right words at the moment, but she stared at him, utterly shocked. She tried to speak several times, but ended up closing her muzzle again, before she found her voice again. "Thank you Derek. It means a lot." The smile was returned to her face, and the heavy weight in her chest seemed to lessen a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 7th 2011, 6:02 pm

Derek dipped his head in acknowledgment, as he saw her smile return. "I am glad i could help." he said true fully, he hadn't know another that shared his particular pain and it felt good to do something. "Have you decided what you want to be within the pack?" he said changing the subject.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 7th 2011, 6:06 pm

She stretched out her front legs before standing up again and shaking the grass free of her coat. Her ears perked at his question and she nodded, "A Guard. I think I would do good in that rank...for my past has giving me much strength for guarding things and fighting things." She answered him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 7th 2011, 6:11 pm

He was happy to hear of her post "A good choice, i was once a guard, that is what i first started out as in the pack." He smiled, the feeling almost alien, "I remember the first time i tried to fight, i was still unused to my size and was tripping all over my paws. Now look at me...I intimidate people, if they really got to know me they would know that i am pretty much just a big bunny." He laughed out, knowing it was true "Though don't get me wrong i can be fierce, i just prefer not to." He said still smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit April 7th 2011, 6:17 pm

Selene woke, flailing as cold liquid hit her nose. She rose to her paws quickly, backing away from the creek's bank. She flattened her ears whining. The creek seemed to have swelled with rain water and it had risen while she was napping. She flashed the water a stern gaze before turning into the trees. "Why must the creek have to swell? Why must it disturb slumber?" She asked out loud, as if the trees could answer her. "Why does everything you care for get swept away." She caught herself shouting at a tree. She shook her head, backing away a few steps, mumbling to herself. Get over it Sel She thought calmly to herself. It was just nature messing with you, you're still in one piece and breathing.
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 7th 2011, 6:19 pm

Aisha grinned. "Really?" She said, looking at his body structure. He had the build for a guard, she noted to herself. She laughed as she listened to him, laughter seemed like it was a long lost friend that she had missed so dearly. "I've been fierce these few months, I've fought for half my life." she said, grinning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 7th 2011, 6:22 pm

Derek nodded to the last part. "Life has a funny way of telling you what you were meant for. I have never lead a simple life, and probably never will, but it is the struggles in life that make us who we are." He said wondering when he had come to sound like the elder of his birth pack, always spewing out wise old words. the thought made his chuckle. "If it had not been for my time as a guard i never would have learned patience. I fought tooth and paw for my position and only after a year, and much heart ache did i finally achieve it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit April 7th 2011, 6:25 pm

The chestnut she-wolf shook her head. She sighed and headed back towards the den. She was feeling tired and exhausted once more. While she wasn't sure how her little walked had benifitted her - if it did at all - she need to go speak with someone about her paws. They were still incredibly sore and still smeared with a trickle of blood.

[ Short and lame ]
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 7th 2011, 6:29 pm

"Yes, it does, doesn't it? I've lead my siblings, I was the dominant of the litter, a few pack members, and my pup and mate." She said, it slightly bothered her at the mention of Cole, but she knew she could trust Derek. She smiled, agreeing with him. Struggles always seemed to make you who you were... She though to herself. She laughed again, "I don't know if I will ever learn patience. I have learned it, but not quite enough to hold my temper." She grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 7th 2011, 6:31 pm

Karma trotted over to the forlorn looking fae that was in conversation with Derek. She had brightened some, so Karma had decided that her chance was to then be taken. "Hello there Derek," she barked conversationally. "Who's your friend?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 7th 2011, 6:34 pm

Derek huffed a laugh, "You sound very much like...an old friend of mine" They were both dancing around their path, and he knew it. He had almost mention Palla, though he did not mind the words he had said earlier were true he could look back and smile, but he wanted to keep Palla to himself for a bit. "I think you would have liked her, you both came from troubled backgrounds, and had tempers, though hers was very cunning and shrewd. That female could get you to giver her the world." He eyes squinted in remembrance.

Derek turned as a new voice was added to the conversation and smiled at Karma the newly dubbed delta. "This is Aisha, a new Guard. Aisha this is Karma our new Delta female." he said introducing both females.

(Does it seem like Derek has a abundance of female friends but few male?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 7th 2011, 6:42 pm

((Well, considering the massive amounts of females in the pack...
Karma has little friends, seeing how she's crazy lame and never posts in time to catch some one))

Karma smiled, Guards were always a good thing to have. "Greetings, Aisha. It is a pleasure to meet you," she hated sounding formal, but it was first nature to her when meeting some one new. That was another thing she would have to change. Change, change, change. Is that all you ever do? It's no wonder you haven't any friends the mocking voice of Clark arose in the back of her mind. The fae frowned, shoving the voice away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit April 7th 2011, 6:45 pm

Selene stopped once more on her way to the den to the sound of Aisha and Derek's voice. Though there was another this time. Selene made her way over, keeping her distance behind some shrubs. Though she knew they'd be able to see her she was just glad she didn't stick out like a sore thumb. She lingered at the edge for a moment. Aisha seemed in a friendly mood, they all did. And her urge to talk to someone pleaded her to go forward but her fear of them rejecting her for crowding them made her stay back. Selene remained silent but didn't move.
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 7th 2011, 6:51 pm

Derek heard Selene before he smelled her. He turned his head and smiled, beckoning her over with his tail. "Come Selene, have you met Karma or Aisha?" he asked kindly, knowing how the female felt about crowds. He was willing to see if he could change that.

(Now look at who is a mother hen.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 7th 2011, 6:53 pm

Karma looked around as Derek addressed a different female. She turned to see the other (Selene) new wolf. She smiled warmly, "hello." Her tail wagged happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit April 7th 2011, 6:55 pm

[ hahaha. (: ]

A reluctant smiled pulled at her lips as Selene cautiously made her way out from behind the bushes. She glanced at the two strange wolves before bringing her gaze back to Derek. "No I don't think I have.." She said. She knew she'd seen them, though their names were at a loss for her. She shifted her paws nervously, though managed to conceal most of her uneasiness.

She looked up as one of the she-wolfs spoke to her. Selene lifted her gaze to smile at her. "Hello." The female's kindness seemed to help ease her nerves a bit. Selene relaxed her tense muscles slowly.
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 7th 2011, 7:17 pm

Karma was glad that this Selene was able to relax despite her initial awkwardness. Inwardly, she was laughing at Clark, I'm not as alone as you think. It felt better than words could describe to prove her life long haunter wrong. her smile only brightened, "I'm Karma, in case you didn't know. I suppose you are Selene?" She only knew because Derek had just said it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 7th 2011, 7:19 pm

Aisha smiled kindly, not wanting to push at the subject. Aisha's instinct told her to tense, but she ignored it, not wanting to make anyone uncomfortable. "Pleasure to meet you as well Karma." She said politely, smiling. It felt odd speaking to so many new wolves, she had been alone for so many months, and she had gotten the feeling that she had gone mad, but talking to them....seemed to chase away that thought. Selene seemed to be quiet like her daughter Ramsay had, she almost looked like her as well. "Hello." She said, politely once again, not wanting to sound mean meeting her. "You remind me of my daughter." She said after a moment, smiling. "Beautiful like she was." She whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit April 7th 2011, 7:40 pm

Selene nodded to the black she-wolf who had spoken to her. "It's nice to meet you, Karma." She spoke softly, nodding politely to the female. She felt awkward it'd been a while since she'd last introduced herself to a pack. Of course that time hadn't gone as well as it did this time. She turned as the other female spoke to her. She paused after the female spoke, waiting for a name to be uttered, though none came. Straightening herself up slightly Selene smiled shyly at her remark. Looking like her daughter? The odds blew her but she suppose there was always someone out there that one looked similar to, though she caught something at the end that made her shift awkwardly once more. She hadn't caught the whole phrase but she felt slightly confused. She cleared her thoughts and nodded to her as well. "Hello." She responded.
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next