Spirit
Silver
14 posters

Page 38 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38

Go down

The Pack Lands - Page 38 Empty Re: The Pack Lands

Post by Guest December 5th 2011, 4:28 pm

(Alright CrimCrim!)

Alas, he did not appear to be bothered much by her reply. Sepya listened to his next words intently, for not many characters could tolerate her like this.

"I am a guardian for this pack; it is my duty to be sure that the wolves who enter our home are not hostile."

Sepya blinked on the word 'home'. Not exactly much of that left she thought with an inward grimace, looking past his shoulder to the smoldering remains of the forest. However the wolf, now identified as a Guardian of the pack, continued. Sepya's eyes darted back to the wolf.

"Since I am the only one with this rank who knows of your appearance here, I will keep you company."

Sepya had a feeling that she wouldn't win this argument. "Fine. Although BlackIce knows I'm here t--"

Suddenly the male flinched and shifted, a peculiar expression flitting across his face briefly. It happened so quickly that Sepya did a double take, her jaw snapping shut. Yet she thought little of it based on his own reaction, and finished her scentence without further hesitation.

"--BlackIce knows I'm here too," she gushed. "Oh, and my name's Sepya." she finished somewhat lamely, still a little put off by his sudden movements. "Yours?"

Sepya was curious as to how this meeting would continue. Eyes narrowing, her right ear turned towards the main body of the pack behind her, beyond the river. It was only a matter of time before the others tuned in to her unannounced presence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear December 5th 2011, 9:59 pm

Mycroft looked to the new wolf that had proceeded towards Kira and Crimson. Mycroft stayed back for now, his bluey grey eyes watching the black female, with the strange white mark on her forehead. His tail curled to his side as he looked away again quickly, to the ground.

He started to nibble on his foreleg, boredly, shyly, anxiously. Not knowing what to do or where to look, the hunter remained quiet, hoping he was not seen looking at the female.

(Lame but needed to post something)
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel December 5th 2011, 11:26 pm

"I'm sorry Phantom, I shouldn't have been so nosy, it's none of my business..."

Phantom tilted his head and sighed "It's qute alright. Timber was my older brother. That i was close too from the moment i opened my eyes. But he is long gone now. I haven't seen my siblings in two years, since I was one years old after being released into the wild."

(Had to to post quick!)
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

http://www.silentstormpack.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver December 6th 2011, 12:11 am

Linnëa held a quiet gaze towards the ground, exhaling as the herbs she had managed to scavenge dimly soothed her gash. The cooling sensation spread, not only numbing it but also masking the scent of blood mottled with her khaki hues. She closed her eyes then, resting her muzzle upon the mossy forest floor and rolling fully onto her right side, wishing to sleep but not wanting to take the chance to be caught unexpectedly. After all, she was injured, slow moving, and had troubles relocating her pack. She hoped with a fiery passion that they had not already adventured away from her, for she could not likely go any faster than they would, not to mention catching up to an entire pack. The forest held hardly any clues to there whereabouts, only the whispers of the wind seemed to accompany her. Ha! Maybe it is attempting to 'Banish' me by muffling their noises and scents. That would be annoyingly ironic. She allowed her thoughts to slip, chuckling lightly before flinching at the sharp stab of pain in her left side. Her eyes watered with pain and irritation. and her brown and white muzzle crinkled.

I have to get moving, or be eaten alive by a scavenging bear or cougar. Or a cannibal. Bah! Disgusting things.. She commented with distaste on the subject of cannibals. Survival of the fittest did not mean "Eat everything if it fits in your mouth" but for some they seemed to interpret it that way.

She struggled and fought to her paws, and then continued three-legged into the forest, her face composed in a pained scowl aimed to the entire world currently. She would find her home, which now was only her pack, or die trying. Or be killed trying. Whichever came first. As she limped through the trees, she began to hear something, the rustling of paws, and the murmuring of voices. She was far to tired to become excited or happy, but kept moving, aiming to the sounds. Then, through the bushes, she saw-

"Kira" She said, her throat was raw; the utterance came out rough. She even sounded parched. Linnëa was a sight to behold, for her coat contained dirt, mud, soot, ash, sticks, leaves, burnt sticks and leaves, more dirt, and blood. She needed either a dip in a river, or one heck of a tongue-bath. However, she was not keen on licking all of the foreign contaminants from her pelt. However, one thing in her appearance did change, for as she saw the member; among with some others she did not know; her scowl faded and was replaced with a look of pure relief. " I came out from the other side of the territory, and did my best to return. I'm sorry my progress was so.. Delayed. My left shoulder won't bear any kind of weight, and it hampered my speed and my willingness to even keep a constant pace." She explained, then swallowed several times. "Where is a river or something? I haven't had water in.. I really don't know. But I'm parched. "
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Pack Lands - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Pack Lands - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon December 6th 2011, 10:22 am

"It's quite alright. Timber was my older brother. That I was close to from the moment I opened my eyes. But he is long gone now. I haven't seen my siblings in two years, since I was one years old after being released into the wild"

Cinnamon nodded, in understanding and gratitude taht the male hadn't perceived her as nosy. She was about to speak again when a strange rasping noise interrupted her. Whirling on the spot she saw Linnea staggering out of the foliage.

" I came out from the other side of the territory, and did my best to return. I'm sorry my progress was so.. Delayed. My left shoulder won't bear any kind of weight, and it hampered my speed and my willingness to even keep a constant pace...Where is a river or something? I haven't had water in.. I really don't know. But I'm parched."

She hurried forward to the other female's side, answering the question "The creek is just here Linnea, you can drink a bit then rest." Gently she began to nudge the Master Scholar in the correct direction, guiding her as if she was a pup.
Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Scholar
Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel December 6th 2011, 8:27 pm

Phantom whined loudly seeing another female that was more injured then himself.

I was right. There would be another more injured then myself.

THe white brute slowly stalked his way towards the the two females and and slowly spoke aloud "If you need help finding herbs and such, I'll try my best to help" He had just heard that the new fae name was Linnea. He'd never heard a name like it before. He looked at her pelt and wanted to memorize her name from the pelt patternes.
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

http://www.silentstormpack.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 7th 2011, 6:09 pm

((So i forget where i left off so we'll just say Ice is sitting near the others by a bush or something. ^^))

Ice sat beside a shrub that was thankfully alive, That is about the only thing alive and everything on this side of the creek. Ices green eyes scanned the burnt lands that served as her and the packs homelands. Ices ears flickered to a familiar voice a few feet away, she got up and followed the voice. Now she stood before Sepya and Gale, Ice ignored Gales hatred towards her presence and wagged her tail a bit as she spoke with happiness and little apology, "Sepya you are unharmed, I am truly sorry for leaving you, i thought you were behind me. Please forgive my foolish action." Ice only kept a neutral-friendly glance on her friend, never looking to Gale, I will try to make peace with him later on when things aren't so hectic. Ice stood patient and with an expression of soft nothingness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 7th 2011, 7:47 pm

~I'm not sure what is going on. I know that the lands have been burnt, and some are separated and hurt. So I'll just start out.~

Lark moved her nose across the ground as she walked through the charred rubble. She followed the scent of Gale, Sepya, and Ice. She noticed that some others scents were in the area as she pawed at the ground. She rose her head up from the ground as the looked around and huffed. The fur stood up along the bridge of her back as it lined the gashy scar. She started to walk again as she caught the scent of a loner. I sudden burst of growls rolled from her lips as she kept walking. The fire must have attracted some one. She thought. As she walked faster, she came to the creek. She dipped her ashy nose in the water then looked up as she caught eye of the three wolves. She padded over to them and waited as they spoke. She scanned over them for severe injuries, then looked at Ice with no content. There was no emotion for Lark. In some cases, she doesn't care. But this time there is no emotion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune December 7th 2011, 8:18 pm

I will be locking this later tonight/early tomorrow and add up our new territory. So please wrap things up! Kira since I do not know where everyone is at (and you may not either) give some sort of signal that we are moving on soon alright? ^-^

If you guys have any questions please let me know and I will do my best to answer them! Razz
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Pack Lands - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Pack Lands - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira December 7th 2011, 9:00 pm

The female remained sitting, her gaze drifting to the charred rubble that was left of the forest. Their home. It would not be long before they would have to move, and she knew it. There was simply no other option- and despite how many memories were made- for the good of the pack everyone would have to let it go. She got to her paws slowly, shaking out her charcoal pelt with hasty procrastination. Her light eyes fell upon Queen- and a soft nod was all she gave; just enough to tell the female that she was welcomed to return.

Seconds ticked on by seeming like hours in her point of view before she turned to face those who had remained on this side of the creek. She inhaled and exhaled deeply before throwing her head back and howling. Her voice held and low lying tone of urgency, as she knew it was time to move on.

As Crimson said, this will be my signal- so we can start our move to the new territory once he makes the thread(:
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune December 7th 2011, 9:34 pm

-locked-
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38