Kaiana
Spirit
Rune
11 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Winter Den - Page 29 Empty Re: The Winter Den

Post by Guest July 12th 2011, 4:47 pm

Mahina peered through the opening of the den. Kira and Silver were fine, weren't they? They knew what to do if they got caught in a snowstorm, and even if they didn't, they had three friends waiting to go and help them out. "They'll be fine, and besides, there's a whole pack, including us three standing by to help."

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver July 12th 2011, 5:40 pm

{Silver just led Soske into the den, guys.}
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Winter Den - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Winter Den - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 12th 2011, 5:43 pm

((We fail. xD
But I'm to lazy to edit my post))

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye July 12th 2011, 5:48 pm

(Oops, I must have missed that. Sorry! XD)

"They'll be fine, and besides, there's a whole pack, including us three standing by to help."

Silver arrived soon after Mahina finished speaking. An unfamiliar fae was behind her. Altair had been hoping that Kira would have followed the Master Scholar into the den but it was not to be. Worry for the pretty fae grew in his heart as he looked outside. The snow was falling faster and harder now and therefore questions were playing in Altair's mind. What if Kira was lost to the blinding snow? What if she was freezing somewhere out there? Another low whine escaped as he looked out.

"If Kira's not here soon, I'm going to look for her." He said with a determined expression.
Skye
Skye
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira July 12th 2011, 6:34 pm

Kira lifted her head slowly, shaking it free of the fallen snow that had piled onto her ebony coat as she slept. Her light blue hued eyes caught the glimpse of Silver as she entered the den with Soske behind her. The female stood stiffly, shaking the cold snow off of her before stretching her paws in front of her and taking a feeble step towards the den. She flattened her ears as she stepped from the cover of the trees and braced herself against the howling wind as she trudged through the snow. As she neared the den she shook out her coat, the snow crunching softly beneath her paws as her figure appeared at the entrance.

"If Kira's not here soon, I'm going to look for her."

"You will remain sitting right where you are" she said as she hopped into the den, happy to be out of the cold. She flicked her tail, padding to a corner that had yet to be occupied and laid down. She flattened her ears and curled her tail around her paws to warm them as the warmth from the den radiated it's way to her.

(super lame, but you guys made me post -_- Razz)
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 12th 2011, 6:40 pm

Thank you so much Sliver! Without her help Soske could have been stuck in the storm and frozen to death! Looking around the Den she saw a wolf that she had never saw before. Soske turned to Sliver and asked Who is he? and Is he alright? Something did not look right about the male to Soske. Still shivering a little Soske though once done talking to Sliver she should sit in the front while she is still new. The most winds that would come into the Den would be from the front and so being new Soske should try to suck it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye July 12th 2011, 7:31 pm

"You will remain sitting right where you are"

Altair's colourless eyes immediately locked onto the pretty Betaess. A prickle of nervousness made itself known as she passed by him; he swallowed. His gaze followed her as she curled up in a corner, alone. She was cold, he knew that but he was uncertain if he should go over and help warm her since he was not sure if she'd appreciate the contact or not. They may have shared a secret with one another but that had been a small eternity ago. He shuffled his paws before clearing his throat. Should he say something? Offer his help? Normally he would, but right now he couldn't speak. Finally, he found his words.

"Do you mind if I come over there and help warm you?" He coughed when he realized how it sounded. "I mean, no one wants the Beta to freeze."
Skye
Skye
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver July 12th 2011, 7:59 pm

Silver's warm breath turned into mist before her muzzle as she breathed slowly, standing to the side of the den. It was hard to tell, other than her fur being slightly weighed down, that she had fallen into the river. However, the warm fur next to her skin was still damp and icy cold. In a vain attempt, she shook a few times, before huffing in irritation and curling up in a small crevice perfect for her in the den.

Aah, the fun of stupidity. Hey, let's go walk on ice for a drink and fall in the river! Wohoo! She thought mockingly to herself, her pale green eyes narrowed. It was very unlike for the female to be angered at herself, but currently, she was.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Winter Den - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Winter Den - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira July 12th 2011, 8:04 pm

"Do you mind if I come over there and help warm you?" He coughed when he realized how it sounded. "I mean, no one wants the Beta to freeze."

Hearing his words she lifted her head, perking her ears to make sure she heard his words correctly. "I don't mind, but wouldn't you rather focus on keeping warm yourself?" she said, recalling how he had been sick merely days before. "I mean, you were just sick and all..." she said, her pastel eyes concerned. She didn't want him to risk prolonging his recovery just because she was cold.
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear July 12th 2011, 8:09 pm

Falco had trudged up to the den, he could sense others inside, including his mate. He padded in and looked around, there were some wolves that the hunter didn't recognise, but that didn't worry him. He dodged about the bodies of resting wolves, soon to find Silver amongst them, she did though have a strange smell over her. The hunter's sensitive nose went to work, as he soon determined the scent as water. It had been all over her, She must of fallen in, through the ice.

Falco's heart raced for a moment, before realising that, she was okay at the moment. He gave her a friendly nuzzle behind her ear as he moved forth to sit near her and the others curled up next to her. He fainted a smile and spoke softly "Are you okay Silver? Did you fall in the water? I can smell it all over you?" he leant forth and gave her another nuzzle to her nose.
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver July 12th 2011, 8:19 pm

"In my defense, the ice around the edges was too thick and I too small. So I walked to the center, and it thinned out fast there, and soon I found myself submerged in the river's icy clutches. " Silver said, leaning forward and resting her head on his shoulders. Her pale green eyes looked left to him, and a grin played along her face. She then, in one swift movement, grabbed hold of his ear and tugged playfully.

"Earnom!" She said, her voice muffled by his furry head.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear July 12th 2011, 8:24 pm

Falco chuckled simply at Silver's remark to his statement. "As long as-" his sentence was cut short by the muffling of Silver 'earnom' and the tugging of his ear. He allowed himself to be pulled forth as he laughed and playfully shot a paw to her shoulder, rolling the two over to their sides in the den. He grinned and decided to grab her ear in the process.

"Now Silver, Thy ear has been 'nommed' " he chuckled as he tugged on her ear now. His white pelt already dusty from the den floor. He could care less though. He was happy as long as she (Silver) was safe and happy.
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver July 12th 2011, 8:32 pm

"Perhaps so, but I nommed yours first, meaning I win." Silver said, smiling. Her eyes glimmered, and the beat of her tail thwacking the floor echoed through the den. Her ear flicked rapidly as she attempted to shake his grip, though she was too tired to really do much. She then laid down, resting her head on the cool floor and closing her eyes.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear July 12th 2011, 8:39 pm

Falco smiled and stopped chewing on her ear. He ran his tongue over his teeth a few times and then mimicked Silver, laying exactly as she had, though eyes open, staring at her with an impeccable grin painted over his silvery white face. His tail wagged behind him, moving in a sweeping motion, flowing freely. He edged forth slightly, still laying as she had, Now, noses almost touching.

(lame. Didn't know what to write)
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 12th 2011, 8:51 pm

(Didn't realize when I walked in the den that it was the same den as Mina, Taru, Altair and everyone else. Razz So time to say hello!)

Akera looked around, finally realizing all the wolves that were in the den. She saw many she did not know, but a few familiar faces, even though was hard to keep the names straight. She knew Taru, the dark female. And the other female who tripped, Soske? Was that her name? And the other dark female who accepted her into the pack. Akerawagged her tail at the thought. Finally starting to warm a bit, she stood as high as she could, almost all the way up because of her small size, and walked to a far corner of the den. She found a nook in the wall and settled in, distancing herself from the other wolves. Akera was alright with other wolves, but some of the members may be wary. Even with the dirt floor and wall, she started shivering again in the den. 'Curse my mother for not having a fluffy coat!' Taking a last glance at the entry and the two white wolves standing there, she closed her eyes and curled into a tiny ball, shivering rapidly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 12th 2011, 9:21 pm

Mahina looked at everyone. She chuckled when Silver grabbed Falco's ear in her jaws, her hazel eyes flickering in amusement. The female looked towards Kira, a smile flashing on her features. "Come on over here Kira." She motioned her head in a way that told her friend to come on over. With that, she placed her paw on Altairs head, trapping his ear under it. "I hope you don't value your ears."

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye July 12th 2011, 9:36 pm

"I don't mind, but wouldn't you rather focus on keeping warm yourself?" she said, recalling how he had been sick merely days before. "I mean, you were just sick and all..." she said, her pastel eyes concerned.

Altair had been about to reply and move over to Kira but a paw was on his ear and therefore pinning him down. He looked up to meet Mahina's laughing gaze. She was planning something but the brute did not know what it was. Being a male while Mahina was a female made it impossible for him to entirely understand her. His dark ginger tail thumped on the ground.

"Come on over here Kira."

"I hope you don't value your ears."

"Oh but I do." He replied. "They're quite soft and are a very nice pair of ears."

Skye
Skye
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit July 12th 2011, 9:47 pm

Spirit blinked, looking about her at the blinding snow as it whipped around her and Soran. The temperature seemed to drop and the wind brought violent shakes to her small body. The white she-wolf rose carefully on the small rock, looking at Soran. "It's getting rather rough out here. We should really head back to the den." She said, her teeth chattering. Spirit looked down at her paws, spying the dark water not far from them. It was shallow water so a fall wouldn't be a big deal but it'd steal be awfully cold.

Taking in a big breath Spirit leaped for the shore, landing safely on the pebble lined bank. She looked back over her shoulder to the Soran, his brown form barely visible through the snow. "I'll meet you back at the den." With that Spirit set off in the direction she thought the den was in. She glanced at the shapes around her; this was the right way, right? Her heart began to sink; she felt like she was going in circles and she was still freezing to the core. Squinting her eyes Spirit noticed the bleak outline of the den nearby. Filling with relief the white she-wolf bounded forward, leaving deep trenches in her wake.

Spirit's white form seemed to appear out of thin air as she entered the den, her white coat matching that of the the falling snow. She shook her fur, shivering slightly. She eyes scanned around the den, offering those who resided there a warm smile. She looked over her shoulder back out at the snow. Soran had not followed her nor did he seem to be nearby. Concern crossed over her features. Despite her numbed paws and cold fur Spirit sat next to the entrance staring out at the snow in hopes of catching a glimpse of brown fur. Her ears flicked as she hear Silver and Falco playing together near the back of the den. Shifting her paws Spirit wrapped her tail around them and continued to watch the storm.

[ Eh... ]
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

http://selene-x.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 12th 2011, 9:48 pm

"Oh but I do." He replied. "They're quite soft and are a very nice pair of ears."

Mahina shrugged, grabbing the ear she had pinned down in her jaws, coating it in saliva. "Don't forget they taste delicious." She smiled, her tail thumping against the ground. She looked down and padded the ground with her paw, leaving her paw print. She smiled and drew in the dirt, no exactly sure what she had drawn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira July 12th 2011, 10:10 pm

"Come on over here Kira."

Kira smiled, getting to her paws and walking over before letting herself plop to the ground. Her paws felt numb as she lay down, laughing as Mahina made a game of coating Altair's ears in saliva. She curled her tail around her paws once more as she attempted to warm them, moving from the back of the den to being next to the both of them was a suprisingly large change in heat.

((lame Dx))
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota July 12th 2011, 10:16 pm

In a matter of what seemed like minutes, the den had become extremely crowded. Taru felt terribly uneasy, eyes darting as everyone seemed to be having fun. It was hot within the den, a good thing because of the plummeting temperatures outside. However, the ebony female felt that her stay in the den was over. She rose, walking out of the den. Her head turned and she explained with a lie, "I need to find Ely." Her words were short, mostly because Taru hated lieing, but felt unsure of telling her awkwardness.

The minute her paws hit the snow, Taru almost regretted going out of the warm den. But, after months of dealing with these kinds of storms without a pack or den, she would be fine. In truth, she did kind of want to find Elysia as well. Her pale yellow eyes found that nothing was easy to see in the flurry of snow. Like staring at nothing in front of you for a long time, it seemed pointless. She went towards a small tree that was weighed heavily with snow. Settling down in its roots, Taru decided that snow would be her blanket and she would search for Elysia when it subsided.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/318/0/1/autumn_wolf_by_kh

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye July 12th 2011, 11:08 pm

"Don't forget they taste delicious."

"No, no, no!" A horrified look crossed Altair's face as Mahina covered his dark ginger ear with saliva. He squirmed away from her-his pelt quickly brushing Kira's-and prepared to do the same to her but she seemed busy with something. Quickly, he looked down to view what she had drawn.

"I need to find Ely."

His pale amber gaze was drawn to Taru's retreating form as she left the den. He almost stood and followed her but he wasn't sure if she'd like his company. It seemed like he was unsure of how to act around his friends. Being in the den for a few days with no interaction made him somewhat less socially sure of what to do.

"Taru . . ." He murmured her name as she disappeared into the snow.
Skye
Skye
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 12th 2011, 11:27 pm

Akera looked up as Taru left. She was one of the first pack members the female had met and Akera had a feeling of fondness towards her. She also started to worry about Elysia too, because Elysia was the one who got Akera to where she was now. But the small, shivering wolf didn't have the energy to get up, let alone go out into the storm. Her bones were frozen in the position she was in. She was surprised the other wolves could be playing and fooling around. They were acting so normal, yet Akera was frozen in a ball. Shivering some more, her teeth started to chatter. Her heart rate rising, she tried to tell herself to keep breathing slow and deep, the breaths coming out stuttering. The russet wolf could see her breath forming clouds in front of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune July 12th 2011, 11:46 pm

“Well she helped me finally be able to tell Maiara that I liked her so I suppose you could say she played a part in getting us to where we are today.” Rune laughed this time it was hardy and filled with warmth as his tail flickered in amusement. “I think she thought she knew a lot about love and in the end I also think she did know a lot about it.” Rune added in as he titled his head sideways and simply stared at Elysia. “Do you plan on becoming a matchmaker for the pack?” He asked half joking and the other half serious as his mind wondered if she would take on the same role the silvery Pallatsera had when she was alive.
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 12th 2011, 11:54 pm

Elysia chewed her lip, her eyes lighting up at the mention of Maiara. Elysia admired Maiara, but not in the same way she admired Rune. Maiara was like an empress, so beautiful and graceful. She walked as if on clouds instead of earth and everything about her was radiant. Elysia couldnt imagine Pallatsera, her quiet tranquil sister, having anything to do with the obvious love shared by Maiara and Rune. But it was a nice thought, one that made her heart swell with joy.

"Do you plan on becoming a matchmaker for the pack?”

Elysia's lips split into a wide grin. She nodded her head vigorously and when she spoke, she was only half teasing. "Oh but of course, your lives have been absent without one." She stood, nearly slipping on the newly fallen snow. Her tail swished back and forth happily, her eyes bright and filled with youth and innocence. "In fact, I beleive I have work to do." She began to turn, but paused. Her eyes alighted on Rune, taking on a more serious expression. She dipped her head to him and spoke simply. "Thank you, for what you've given me conciously - and subconciously."

She turned away and raced through the snow. Piles skidded up underneath her hasty paws. She wanted to find Taru. Taru was the best ever, her Rabbit Buddy and partner in crime. She was racing through the woods, quicly enough that she missed Taru's scent amongst the recently fallen snow. She ran past her friend, spraying snow onto Taru's small form. She continued to the main den, picking up familiar scents and muffled voices. With a yelp of joy, she skidded into the main clearing and straight into Altair. She sat on him happily, grinning down with her tongue hanging out of her jaws. "You dont quite look dead yet."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum