Arisah
Cinnamon
Adena
Finn
Rune
13 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Great Plains (Main Den) - Page 9 Empty Re: Great Plains (Main Den)

Post by Guest May 19th 2012, 7:14 pm

Ice listened intent and carefully to Phantom's plan, indeed if they chased off the stronger ones it would leave the weaker behind, then again what if the bull reacted more defensively than planned? Ice whispered out then,

"Indeed but, what if the bull should react and try to defend the herd?"

The sudden flash of her mother's death made Ice's ears lean back a little, the scene of how her mother's body had been horribly mangled and trampled upon. If such happened now to either herself or Phantom? Neither of them would go on without the other. Despite having asked the question there was only one simple answer, run and run fast. As they stood Ice took her glances from one place to another as Phantom's did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel May 20th 2012, 4:25 pm

"Indeed but, what if the bull should react and try to defend the herd?"

Phantom shook his large head at the first word. "No such thing will happen to you. I will not let harm come your way, once more. If the bull comes in your path, i'll dart in front of him. He may become descrated and run after me, instead and stomped you. I'd rather be harmed then you. You've been through enough, Ice." The scout gulped quickly, not wanting his mate to see. Phantom was not afraid to die, he was only afraid of watching the only wolf he loved die right in front of his eyes. Just as Fionna had, those years ago. "If you were to became lost in this hunt, i would never forgive myself and most liekly depart from the pack. Never to look back. I wouldn't be able to make it again with more pain locked in my heart. From you and Fionna. I still will never fogive myself for not being at her side. But then, she lead me to where i am today. And that is with you."

The sudden image of Fionna dying right before his eyes caught him off gaurd. Only this time, its was not her amber colored body but it was Ice's white pelt. Stained with red blood. Phantom suddenly shook his head, wildly. Don't live in the past, Phantom. Now is not the time for thinking but to act. Timber's words. The ones he had said plenty of times when his younger sibling was lost in the sense of being. "We better hurry.." he said, changing the subject "I don't want to spoil the hunt for us all with my yammering."

Now! he screamed to hiself.

Phantom was off liek a dart, running straight for the bull. His head quickly turned back and looked at the standing Ice, "Now, Ice!" he called back. The stranger sounds of the elk rumbled through the open land. The sound of pounding hooves rang through his ears like a gun shot being fired right beside him. Phantom lunged into the air just as soon he had reached the leader of the herd. The bull reared up a bit off from the ground and stamped down right in front of the brute's face. Sudden panic raced through Phantom.

It's not working, I have to fight him off. Oh, please help me Timber!

Standing face to face, with what he though was his doom, Phantom bared his long white fangs and let a low thunderous growl escape. He hadn't sounded like this since his last fight for his life as a loner. The bull lowered it's head and ramped right into the white wolf. A loud yelp sounded from him as he was tossed into the ground. Don't give up, he'll kill you. Soran. The brown beta came into his mind. This must have been what it was like before he died. Scrambling to his paws, Phantom, leaped up onto the bull's neck and began to tug. He let go as the elk seemed to 'roar'. Now the chase was on. Running with a limp in his front legs and blood soasking into his white pelt, Phantom kept moving. The bull was right on his paws with the cows following. With a quick glance, he saw that the cow he had choosen was falling back, just as he had thought.

Phantom moved with sharp turns until he came into a thick brush of bushes. Here is where he had left the herd. It was harder for them to spot him in the brust. Good thing too. The pain that was in his chest, was unbarable. But he had to keep moving. Blood was staining his upper front legs and chest now. Remembering that Ice couldn't take down the elk on his own, Phantom ran with the wind until he found her with the sick cow. Ice, please forgive me, he thought, with the pain soaring through his body. I have to keep moving. I am not weak but strong. I must keep hunting, for the sake of the pack.
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

http://www.silentstormpack.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 20th 2012, 6:18 pm

Lani looked at her paws, wondering what to do, who to talk to. she trotted away from the group and to the other new Scholar. "I'm Lani," she squeaked, ducking her head. "Do you want to tell me your name?" the small female wouldn't bother the other Scholar for her name if she wasn't willing to give it.

A chilly breeze past through her fur, making the russet female shiver unintentionally. She watched as the leaves on the trees fluttered and swirled on their branches. How she would hate to be tethered to a stick, crowded by so many of the same, never speaking, never moving. Just growing, and falling as the years went by.

The little female's gaze shot back to the Scholar. "So pretty," the voice didn't seem to belong to her, but it did, nevertheless. She sighed and sat down, trying to relax. This would be her coworker, anyway.

La kept her chin lower than her shoulders, still afraid of other wolves. "It's alright if you don't. I can understand that." she gave a shy smile and let her auburn pools scan the wolf in front of her. "Where do we keep our supplies, anyway?" Lani looked around and wondered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 20th 2012, 11:12 pm

Lelio was uncertain, How was he supposed to know whether these wolves would even know his parents...Would any of them know, he would have to do some investigating first and see if they id or not. "It does not matter right now, what matters is that i want to join your pack, is that a yes or no?" he asked his voice hushed as he saw that attention was now shifted to yet another newcomer. Apparently he had come at a bad time, one filled with females... He sighed, he liked females don't get him wrong but he just wanted to be accepted, greet his new pack members and start seeing how many of them were old enough to know his dad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 21st 2012, 5:19 pm

Ice felt a wave of sorrow, fear and adrenaline rush through her body after watching Phantom dart straight forward through the herd, straight to the bull. Frozen in fear for only a second until hearing the call of attack ring out she bounded forward, weaving carefully through running elk until standing before the weakened target. Ice's white fur was entirely on end, her eyes locked onto the prey, fangs bared and shining as she stood. The creature still attempted to escape and lash out a few times, but Ice quickly jumped back with snarls.

Moments later her ears swiveled to the sudden sound of a yelp and she suddenly thought,

Phantom no!!

Despite the deepest longing to give chase Ice began having her own problems as the cow tried to keep moving forward, shaking it's head threateningly towards her. Ice snapped at the creature to keep it back a bit and as she did she soon felt Phantom at her side. With a quick glance towards him Ice felt her heart stutter and she spoke out both in worry and a sort of growl towards the elk,

"Phantom you're hurt! We don't have to continue this if it is too painful, please I don't want to see anything... more than THAT."

Ice choked on the words, but managed them out. As their prey was trying to move on Ice growled and jumped for its throat, the burning rush of vengeance for her mate, for her mother above to see and to prove that she had long pushed away her fear of the hunt.

Ice hung on with all her strength as she sunk her fangs as deep as she could into the animal's neck, she felt the warm, streaming blood flowing into her mouth and down her fur. She growled out viciously,

"This is for my mother and now for Phantom!"

Ice's green orbs seemed to be blazing in the hate for this animal and her frizzed out fur made her form look like a big, spiky ball.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel May 21st 2012, 8:53 pm

Phantom barked out at his mate as she tired to make him stop the hunt. "No. The pack must eat. Everyone comes first, then me." He tired to ignore the pain swelling up inside his upper body. It seemed to be working until he leaped onto the cow's hid to try and help Ice take her down. The scout for sure thought with his new injury he would never be able to help with this hunt. It had been so long sicne he had last hunted, years to be exacte. As he and his beloved mate fought to take the elk down, a sudden flash back popped into his mind.

'Go!' the deep words of Timber roared into his ears as he darted off into the thicked pelted elk. Could this work out? It was after all, the trios' first time together in the wilderness. They never knew how to hunt large prey, only small deer that the park rangers had let loss into their encloser. Running right on his flank was his younger sister, Willow. She matched his speed perfectly like no other could ever. Soon was they both had reached their target, came Timber. The dark ash gray male leaped at the throat of the elk and lashed out shaking his body from left to right. Willow was hanging her small body from the elk's hind leg. Phantom was locked on the back of the elk, bitting the back of it's neck. Finaly after several straggling minutes, the elk fell where it had been standing only moments before. Timber panted while nodded at his siblings 'Great job, you two. We eat at last.'

Coming back into realality, Phantom was taken off guard when the cow elk fell to her hooves. Just as the elk had in his flashback. "Thank you Timber and Willow." he muttered softly with a quick glance at the sky. Right as his golden eyes meet the clouds, he fell to the ground right next to the kill. Phantom put all what he had into the hunt until all the engery was drained out of his system. Only his eyes lay open and the movement of breathing. After a few moments, he spoke softly "I'll be okay."
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 22nd 2012, 2:02 am

Great Plains (Main Den) - Page 9 Flamingtext_22443103336069635
I am the mystery of a shadow, like a puzzle piece running away from the puzzle.

As the roaring winds picked up around him, Tybalt jolted from rock to rock as he ran towards the territory. The winds became stronger. Tybalt began his thoughts. The winds are picking up. I was told by strangers that Jay passed through a pack known as Banishing Winds. It was a place where the winds pick up. I am almost there. Tybalt stopped running for a split second.

He took a small whiff of the air. The breeze dragged scents everywhere Tybalt standed. His nose rose into the sky. His amber eyes glared right at the eagle soaring into the sky. He felted as free as the soaring eagle. But, one thing that he had discovered, his love for poetry.

Last edited by Tÿbált on May 22nd 2012, 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 22nd 2012, 1:54 pm

After several minutes of struggling to hold onto the weakening creature Ice finally dropped off before when it fell, she gave a light snort of triumph, a brightness lit her expression as she imagined what her mother and brothers might say if they saw this. However, Ice padded her way over to Phantom, worry shining in her eyes for him, however, when she made the first step she nearly fell to the ground. Catching herself with her front paws she looked back to her left hind flank, a bleeding gash was there, she must've been too caught up in the hunt to have felt it happen. Ice then made the few more slow steps until falling beside an exhausted Phantom, she licked his muzzle affectionately and spoke out,

"As I am alright as well... Next time though, I think we should stick to either our rank duty instead of trying to get ourselves killed..."

A small and faint grin tugged at the corners of Ice's lips until she asked then,

"Since I highly doubt the two of us can drag, this entire load back, perhaps we should send out a call for the pack?"

Ice tried to push down her hunger as it wouldn't be right to eat before the pack alphas and higher ranks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 22nd 2012, 3:11 pm

Tybalt lounged around for a bit. He decided to check out the pack. He needed to challenge himself. Not used to being around males, Tybalt wanted to give them a chance. His only hoped of giving males a chance was to join this pack.

His eyes scanned the territory. He spotted two wolves with a carcuss. They seemed to struggled a bit. Tybalt sneaked toward them. (Phantom and Black Ice) Tybalt exclaimed, "Good afternoon fellow wolves, I am Tybalt. Need some help?" Tybalt bowed in respect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel May 22nd 2012, 6:19 pm

Phantom spoke with the puffs of air that were rushing out of his now open mawls. "Maybe so. If i wasn't so tired, i would run back and report to one of the alphas but im useless with running now." The white scout kept panting, showing that he had pushed his body to the limit. She must not have seent he blood on my chest, yet. Phantom slowly raised his head up a bit future once he saw patches of blood of Ice's hind leg. "Your hurt, Ice." He wanted to get up and comfort her but thten he also didn't want her to see his open wound on his chest. She's going to see it sooner or later. I can't just hide it as if it is not there. The white scout, blood stained, slowly raised himself up with the little strength he had felt it h is body. A low heavy deep breath, help hold the pain in as he did so.

His golden eyes slowly glanced donw at his chest. All he could see was dark red blood and the lighter shade that had dired near the wound. As for the wound itself, it was a hole from where the bull elks antlers hit. It was more of a gashing hole because it was slashed upwards deep into his chesst. As far as he knew, he hadn't punchered anything. Only if that bull would have hit me deeper and a bit lower, i would have bleed to death of died so suddendly it would have been like being shot by a man.

A sudden voice came. Who could that be? It certainly wasn't one he had known from the pack. The ocean breeze brought in the scent of the stranger as his black pelt appeared. 'Good afternoon fellow wolves, I am Tybalt. Need some help?' Good. Its only another friendly loner. Phantom grunted and slowly spoke "Greetings, Tybalt. I am Phantom and this is my mate, Blackice." The brute took in a few more deep breaths, clearing being over heated. "We both just took this cow done by ourselves and our pack, The Banishing Winds, doesn't know about this yet. It'll be odd seeing that we are both scouts and not hunters." Do we need help? Of course we do. "As for your question, it seems as though Ice and my self are both, over heated after pushing our bodies to that maxium." Why do i should like Timber?! Blood kept pushing it's way through Phantom's chest, leaving a new trail of blood down his legs. "Maybe you and Ice can search out the others and I'll guard this." He coughed roughly a few times "and Ice you can tell the others of this hunt as well as Tybalt showing up. Sounds like a plan to me." Phantom thought for a breif moment, why did he sound the way he had lately?
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 22nd 2012, 8:21 pm

Tybalt was quite shocked on how friendly the male was. Every male Tybalt encountered was vicious and annoyed. His deminour was very calm and illusive. Tybalt was quite glad so such kind hospitality. Now, he can orove himself worthy of a pack. Someday, maybe even lead a pack.

Tybalt took a wide short breath and continued his statement. Excuse me, if you are really tir-" Tybalt stopped as he saw Phantom's mate. "Let me go get them. If you guys have the same scent. I will surely find them."

Tybalt brought his attention towarded Ice. She was injuried pretty badly on the leg. It looked infected.

Tybalt ran off and founded some herbs and cobwebs. It took Tybalt a while to find them but he managed to find them.

"Here, Burnet is a herb that is applied to a wound to stop the bleeding." Tybalt applied the herb. "Now, Chervil is what you need mostly. Since you are messing with a dead cow, you need to protect it from infection."He applied the Chervil to her leg. Then he applied the cobwebs really hard but not too much. "There, she should be find in a couple of days."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 23rd 2012, 12:40 am

As Ice rested beside Phantom she heard his panted words of her being injured, though when she watched him get up, she felt a choked whine escape her muzzle,

"Mine, is less worrisome than, that... Please Phantom, do not force yourself further, I can not bare to see yourself in anymore pain."

Just as she was about to continue speaking a strange, new voice spoke out, Ice took her eyes to a dark male. Tybalt he dubbed himself as, Ice dipped her head in greeting to the loner, he was by far one of the friendliest loners Ice had ever met thus far. On hearing Phantom speak to them on getting the pack here Ice felt a little uncomfortable about leaving him alone, then again they couldn't possibly wait for the pack to notice their absence. With a nod Ice agreed,

"Yes, it sounds good. And, thank you, Tybalt..."

Ice had watched the new male retrieve some herbs and cobwebs then apply them to her leg wound, he seemed to be quite knowledgeable of healing. Before leaving off Ice licked Phantom's muzzle and whispered,

"Rest while we are getting the others. I promise to come back as fast as I can wound or no wound. Love you my dear Ghost."

With a glance towards Tybalt now Ice began to slowly lead the way,

"This way, through the forest... There inside a clearing is where we will find the home of The Winds and inform them of the hunt and see of your acceptance."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 23rd 2012, 7:14 pm

Tybalt looked at the young female. She was in great shape other than the injury. Her fur was as white as snow. Her eyes made herself unique. Tybalt looked at the male. They looked very similar in shape and pelt color, but his personality was more calm. He had not seem hostile towards a stranger.

Tybalt replied to the young female, "My apologies if I have hurt you when I applied those cobwebs. I shall accept your request. You guys stay here and watch the dead cow. I have great stamina, so I shall be there soon"

Tybalt trotted away with great speed. His legs galloped up and down from the ground. His silky black coat danced in the breeze. His lungs powered him forward. His thoughts were simple: To help the pack. Tybalt came along four wolves. Three females and one male. "Guys,-" Tybalt huffed and continued. "Your packmates Ice and Phantom need help with bringing the dead cow to here. Ice is injuired but I gave her some herbs to stop infection and bleeding."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 24th 2012, 10:44 am

Before Ice could begin to lead the young male bolted off in the direction she had pointed, Ice felt a small tug at her lips as she shook her head slightly and went to lay back beside Phantom. Ice thought to herself,

In appearance the male reminds me so much of Gemstone... Though Gem wasn't as speedy.

With a soft and worried glance towards her mate Ice lay before him and spoke out,

"Here, the least we can do is clean it, I apologize if it stings a little..."

With a small, warm smile Ice carefully and gently licked Phantom's chest wound in hopes to keep it from becoming clogged with any debris and the like.

OOC~ Sorry it's a tad short as I made this while on lunch at school. ^^;

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 25th 2012, 5:33 pm

"Great! Welcome to the Banishing Winds, you two."

Liafi smiled. She was accepted after all! Glancing about, she noticed with uncertainty that there were quite a few others around. What was she supposed to do now? Meet the others? Her gaze flicked to Crimson and Lelio. Who were they in the pack? It seemed as though the Crimson fellow might be the full blown leader - or alpha - whatever they called it here. Suddenly, Liafi dipped her head, realizing that she had indeed a next step before meeting others.

"
      Thank you, Linnëa!" she breathed excitedly. There was so much to do. So much, in fact, that she hardly knew where to start. She also hardly knew how to approach another wolf. A soft whine escaped from her as she slid back onto her rump, and then forward to lie down. What if the wolves here did not like her? The strange male - Lelio? He was looking for his father, but he also had given her a weird look. Liafi knew next to nothing about deciphering things, so whatever the look had meant, or what it had not meant, terrified her.

Accepted, and she was already too nervous to do anything.
      I am such a coward she thought bitterly. Yet, there was nothing she could do. Well, there was, but nothing that she was brave enough to do about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver May 30th 2012, 9:53 pm

Linnëa stood from her current position. Her limbs were tired, and though she had been bursting with energy, her energy was now seeping from her limbs every moment. Her blue eyes looked upon each wolf, before with a flick of her tail, the khaki female turned and walked from the sunlight of the open area. Perching herself on a smooth, cool boulder in the shade, she laid down and rested.

Her eyes drooped lazily, as the scene before her grew increasingly blurry. Eventually, her eyes closed. The female began to drift off into slumber, and then she did fall into sleep. Her mind sunk within her dreams, quiet and calm in demeanor.

Time skip now. Approximately 2 weeks time pass.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
Great Plains (Main Den) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100Great Plains (Main Den) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel June 2nd 2012, 4:05 pm

Two weeks had passed since the white scout indured his chest injury. It still aced and stung like nothing he had ever felt before. Even being worst then a bullet, probably. The white brute sighed as his golden gaze turned in the direction of his chest. A small amount of blood still remained there, fresh. I should have never went hunting without the hunters themselves. Their expereienced and well, look me me. I'm not. Removing his endless stare at his still hurting wound, Phantom looked up into the sky. He wanted to smile but couldn't. What was wrong with him? Even he, himself, did not know the answer to this question. Eveer since that hun with the due of he and his mate he wasn't really the same. Something was bothering him. But what?

The scout snorted lightly as he began to trot a short distance of the others. He soon found hismelf laying down with both front legs crossed over top of one another and just staring at nothing. LIke normal, he was agruing with himself over the little things. Such as never seeing a scholar about his chest. No one said anything about it so what bother it? Ice had treatment from the black male, who called himself Tybalt. But as for Phantom, no. He had seeked no help of what. Yeah sure, it hurt him when he walked but he was alive wasn't he? So what was the worry? It's not infected, he thought, or at least not yet. With yet another grunt and the shack of his rather large head, Phantom kept thinking/arguing with his mind. The only way i will get help is if it reaches the point where the pain is unbarable or until some one wishes me to seek the need or herbs. Phantom continued to look on with his thoughts now at rest.
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 3rd 2012, 1:31 am

It was dark and miserable in the so-called, 'box'. He was terrified of the cold walls surrounding him. He knew the humans had captured him. He was scared but he was calm and collective. He had to escape. Soon enough, the humans opened the door and released Tybalt. His fur shined bright. He had a radio collar on his neck. He charged out and away. He was lost. Tybalt howled loudly for help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cayden June 4th 2012, 1:42 am

The dark male pushed his way forward in the darkness of night. His bright blue orbs danced as they watched the pack. The brute shook his head narrowing his eyes. Why hadn't he gone and said hello the male didn't know. Something was keeping this males paws firmly into the ground. The mid ugly black male Cayden sat and contemplated in how he would greet this pack. The brute laid down shaking his head still. For in a while sleep overcame this young male as his snores filled the area.
Cayden
Cayden
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 4th 2012, 9:20 pm

A large, husky figure swept across the land with ease. His bright gold eyes were filled with determination, determination to find his way toward another land. His dark fleece hid him well within the shadows, as they wrapped him in a dark, cold embrace. The only thing which truly stood out were his optics, shining, reflecting the rays of sunlight. His charcoal nose twitched with the scents of alien canids. His muscles stilled, slowing him to a stop. His ears twitched, picking up the sounds of different things. The sounds of prey, the sounds of the whistling wind, even the quiet murmurs of different wolves. Even though his senses screamed for him to stop, he kept going, quite hesitantly. Soon enough, he stopped, closer to the pack of wolves although still slightly out of sight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver June 5th 2012, 12:18 pm

(I would like to inform some of you newer members that a large portion of the pack is traveling in the mountains away from the den, through thick snow. This includes the two alphas. ^_^)
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
Great Plains (Main Den) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100Great Plains (Main Den) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimensia June 8th 2012, 7:19 pm

Great Plains (Main Den) - Page 9 Vxc877

So, Dimensia de Intueatur. What had gotten her here? Perseverance, persistence, many things. Dimensia sought happiness and to only take back her life - She sought her brother, at least, once. The female spent many moons on this heedless and blind search, what a shame it ended up to be, and still, after all that time, she still had the same question in her mind. Passing through day by day and intertwined with any and all thoughts. How could Athella do this? Athella did this to Dimensia. Her betrayal and the words she'd said to Dimensia granted her anger and a brief depression and both these things fuelled her forward every day, along with a longing to find whatever family she had. Athella confused Dimensia, yes. At one point in her past she consumed her mind and enthralled her pondering in nonsense and drove her into a spiral of subconscious insanity. Fortunately enough for Dimensia, these things were over now and they merely festered like the smallest of blazes, lost in the pits of her brain. A philosophical question, her mind was, indeed. Dimensia's eyes contained a flicker of interest directed to this new land. It was long since she gave up the search for her family and now she wandered without aim. It was true, she didn't know her purpose, if any, but Dimensia would make the best of her life and what she had. Besides, the process of finding her purpose was quite an alluring thing. Whilst doing so she would undoubtedly meet some interesting characters along the way.

Splash red –
A rush of autumn leaves that
Bled away their beauty as they
Died upon the breeze.

Said words were true. This new terrain around Dimensia; To her it was indescribable. She would not lie, she grew up in a cold environment, course' it had snow while it endured the cold seasons, but it was not at all near this. Unstable rocks and unbearable chill to the marrow - With the exclusion of the hottest days, white steam escaped the mouths of the wolves throughout the day and night. Such a day as this was not at all an exception. Beauty accumulated through spring, autumn, and summer to only diminish. Plants withered and birth rates were at their lowest. Indeed a shame. This cold, though, did have a touch of beauty. Moonlight, when it did occur, illuminated the blankets of snow. Flakes of white fell from the skies and it could be a joyous time if you made it so. As soon as Dimensia parted from her imagination the female had noticed something quaint and of curiosity. She flaired her nares, and as she did so, countless odours flowed into her nasal passages. It was a pack. But what would a pack be doing here in such cold conditions? pondered Dimensia. She could relate to the words 'such cold conditions.' Dimensia shook her pelage in an attempt to clean it from debris like snow and branches, as she'd earlier been wandering though thicket. An irritating thing, forsooth. But another thought occurred - The she-wolf recounted catching a sight at the base of the mountain. Perhaps they made their home there? So many things to wonder. Dimensia was confused, though. Had this been what her paws were leading Dimensia to? A pack hopefully of strength and eloquence? She'd given up the search for her sibling and now wandered without purpose. Maybe this was it? Hesitantly, Dimensia made a slow approach, unsure what events would ensue. She made preparations, physically and mentally, if for whatever reasons she needed to flee. Yes, perhaps this wasn't the most respectful way to join a pack, but do not blame her. Dimensia knew little of the world around her. If this was considered the incorrect way to join such a pack, at least she could try and make up for it with respect. Hopefully.

Dimensia
Dimensia
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Cayden June 8th 2012, 7:25 pm

The males ears twitched as they scanned the area for any unsuspecting prey. Cayden woke his legs stiff from sleep. The brute stood shaking his sandy pelt with ease. His light golden gaze scanned the terrain as he hadn't been able to find any such pack members whom he could speak to. Caydens nose twitched at the male for wind of another wolf nearby. The male froze his gaze locking on the area where the suspecting wolf was.

"Whom dares cross my path!?!?" the male called as he awaited his findings.
Cayden
Cayden
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 8th 2012, 7:44 pm

Noting that the canids were walking toward another area of the territory, the Gray Wolf crept silently after them. His shaded fleece helped him stick to the shadows, as he kept his distance from the pack, although continued his pace onward. Korri's optics were trained on them as his muscles pushed him forth and after them. His gleaming optics were trained on them, traveling forth. His tail was level, as the male was careful not to attract any attention. He wondered what they were like. Would they be hostile toward his sudden appearance, or would they welcome it as a new member wishing to join their ranks? It seemed as though they were moving on, away from this territory. Sighing, his creep morphed to a walk, then to a lope as he attempted to catch up with them. They were traveling up a treacherous, large mountain, which his eyes scoped it. It seemed to protrude the sky, as he hurried after them, still keeping well behind.

(Failpost)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimensia June 9th 2012, 12:03 pm

Great Plains (Main Den) - Page 9 Vxc877

Whom dares cross my path!?
<blockquote>Dimensia, out of instinct, shrunk in her pelt. These wolves had better scent reception than she remembered What you're doing is absurd! the female told herself with a mental note If you can smell them they can smell you she shook her head in regret for her actions. Clearly this wolf was not pleased. The lupa lifted her gaze from the snow, packed because of the use of a pack. A question arose: How many wolves were in this pack? It was hard to distinguish. Many of the wolves here did have their individual scents, of course, but they were shrouded by the heavy pack scent in general. Dimensia was able to separate some scents from one-another, but just barely. It was still hard to make an estimate.. By making a quick examination she could tell several things. His tail was not raised, which normally meant dominance. The wolf learned such a fact from her adoptive mother who'd done that to trespassers on their territory. This wolf didn't seem like a dominant of the pack but rather took place in one of the lesser subordinate ranks. He did seem especially observant, though. Something to note for later. Dimensia took note of something else to look into - Yet another scent. Throughout his pelage the female could make out the scents of a wary travel. By this she meant the musky rocks that took the base of the mountain. Does he look to join just as I? mixed feelings stirred inside Dimensia. The she-wolf felt contentment spark in within her innards but, on the other paw, she could feel fear and anxiety. Joy for the fact that she wouldn't be alone if she were to join and the silent fear churning was also directed towards this wolf. Was he friendly or were his intentions not as pure as Dimensia thought? There could be near to endless amounts of scenarios for this situation. She had not seen or experienced said scenarios, no, not having grown up in a pack, but subconsciously she knew.

Would this wolf praise warmth and tranquillity to the wolf just as Athella once did? Would he grant her the promise of a safe and welcoming land? From what she had seen so far, Dimensia had a reason to doubt as such from his words which were characterized by brutality. There were others, though. Fortunately, there was a chance for acceptance.

"I do" Dimensia voiced to the wolf boldy "But trust me, sir, I only harbour intentions of purity. I do not wish to trespass but to rather join this unit, if I may inquire so." she said, keeping is as straight-forward as she could. She truly knew no other way. She did, however, hope that this wolf wouldn't take any offence to her words. They were a silent request for a direction to the alpha although Dimensia was willing to engage in small talk if she did have to prove her worth. As arrogant as it sounded, Dimensia would have a lot to boast about. Profound judgement and strong build, she would make a fine warrior. Good to defend from intruders.

OOC: Ofail. I thought the RP plot took place here. Anyways, just ignore my comments about cold and whatnot.
</blockquote>
Dimensia
Dimensia
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next