Arisah
Cinnamon
Adena
Finn
Rune
13 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Great Plains (Main Den) - Page 6 Empty Re: Great Plains (Main Den)

Post by Cayden April 19th 2012, 8:40 pm

The brute backed up growling an snarling. Cayden did like the vibes coming off this female for some odd reason. He barked at her lightly and snarled again clenching his paws and holding his ground.
Cayden
Cayden
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 19th 2012, 10:39 pm

Jay snarls loudly and raises her fur on end. "I may be blind but I can put up a good fight. If you dare attack me, then go ahead, but I am letting no male think he is tougher." Jay looks into his eyes. She slightly wags her tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cayden April 19th 2012, 10:44 pm

Cayden stands and trots back her into the safety of the woods. He pondered if he should go back and attack. No to attack a blind wolf would be wrong he laugh with a small laugh. He picked up his gate to a slow gallop turning his head to watch the forest slowly zoom by.
Cayden
Cayden
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 19th 2012, 10:46 pm

Jay snorts loudly and walks towards the wolf limping. "I am Jay. I am blind but indeed I can fight. Want to fight?" Jay licks her paw and smiles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cayden April 19th 2012, 10:52 pm

Cayden ignores this wolf with non interest. He rolls his eyes lightly picking up into a large full out sprint racing away from the she wolf. He stopped after a while panting hard. He collapsed resting for a while his tired paw pads feel sore.
Cayden
Cayden
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 19th 2012, 10:54 pm

Jay hears the wolf collapsing on the ground and runs towards the male. "Hey, are you okay?" Jay says softly with a worried tone. Although, itching for a fight, her most concern is for the male.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cayden April 19th 2012, 10:57 pm

Why can't I be rid of her he snarls to himself. The brute pushes up onto his legs with a growl. He nods his head indictin he's fine before leaving once again but this time in a different direction hoping to lose this female.

Cayden yawns padding into the packs territory. From the stench Cayden can tell lots of them live here. Eh I've got to try he thinks.
Cayden
Cayden
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 19th 2012, 11:00 pm

Jay sits down hearing the make snort and complain. Jay starts to tear up and notices the male is running off. She feels a little hostile and makes a decision of either chasing down the make or ignoring him. She snarls to herself and hides away. She lets out a howl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver April 19th 2012, 11:00 pm

Guys, let me remind you that you must roleplay in third person. This means your wolves talk in the past.

I won't ask you to fix all of your posts, but from now on please have them as such. Thanks!

2. Posts must always be in 3rd person past tense. Don't write posts like, "I sit down and look around the area as I hoped to catch some other wolf about the land." Instead, write posts like this. "Rune sat down and looked around the area as he stared off into the endless sea of the green pines. He hoped he would catch another pack member wandering about the territory."
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
Great Plains (Main Den) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Great Plains (Main Den) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 19th 2012, 11:10 pm

As Sixx walks through their territory she notices the dominant male: Crimson. Thoughts started flooding towards her mind of pressure or not to be accepted and to have no one beside her. Worry and eagerness swept her mind and her only reaction was to run away. Before the male could spot her she vanished and started to trot away. Hopefully the wind wouldn't give her scent away as she escaped.

After running for a short amount of time, the wolf paused in her upcoming tracks. A brown shaded wolf was laying on the dusty terrain with a grey female nearby. After her shock of seeing them both, Sixx stood still and waited. What were they to do? More importantly what was she to do? A gulp slowly rode down her neck and as she waited to see what they were about to do. Sixx raised her hackles and made herself look larger; in case they were unfriendly wolves

----

Back to top Go down

Post by Cayden April 19th 2012, 11:15 pm

Cayden watched as a new female padded into the areaThoughts of worry spread through his mind his hackles raised ready to meet this wolf. The wolf inspect her lightly his gaze traveling over her. After looking at her for a small amount of time he stood and padded to her head and tail held high.
Cayden
Cayden
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 20th 2012, 2:00 am

Teekon had newly been accepted and spent her time roaming the territory learning the scents and sights. Engulfing the information and engraving it in her mind. It was time to meet other wolves and come to the den, friendly though she was she was nervous. She stiffly stalked into the den area sniffling because of the many wolf scents that swirled around her delicate nose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 20th 2012, 7:38 pm

Rye continued following the she-wolf, although he wasn’t quite sure if she even knew he was there. When she ran, he ran, when she stopped, he stopped. He didn’t open his mouth once, the male just continued walking.

The female abruptly paused in her tracks. “Uh”, Rye mumbled from behind her. Sixx was puzzling him – although she seemed to know her way around this place far better, and despite the fact she actually knew who she was looking for, the male didn’t understand why she had stopped and increased her speed on multiple occasions. “Is something the matter?”, he asked.

Rye padded in front of her, only to see two wolves. “That explains a fair bit”, he muttered with an enthusiastic smile, not directed to Sixx in particular. It was just one of his rare moments.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 20th 2012, 8:38 pm

Jay tensed up and charges away from the den and goes to find somewhere where there was food. She sniffed the ground and found the rabbit. She crouched down buried in the deep snow. She gazed her eyes upon the rabbit. It was fat and ready to be eaten as a meal. Jay creeped closer and closer. She was in distance, she pounced and barely missed. She chased the rabbit in circles. She grabbed the rabbit with her paw and rolled with the rabbit her jaws down a hill and right into a tree. She mumbled loudly, "OUUCH" She wailed loudly.

She got up feeling a little dizzy. She sniffed the ground and the air. She got a scent of a young female. Jay was itching for some action. She charged toward the direction and saw the female (Lines). She hid behind and bush and snarled to see what the female would do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver April 21st 2012, 12:43 pm

Linnëa let out a huff of air as the other wolves, apart from Lelio, and lowered her head tiredly. She was getting more and more on edge as she felt separated from her other two pack members nearby, and wondered what was holding them back. She dared not move back or attempt to retreat at the moment though, for fear of having her back turned. She figured Lelio wasn't one to be malicious, just by his attitude, but she had seen two other loners only moments ago who had been very dominant and aggressive. It put her in a stressful place, feeling exposed and vulnerable, and further hating her illness. The one time she is an easy target, she is near wolves that may take advantage of her.

That was when she heard the snarl behind her. Within seconds her fur was on end all the way down her back, and her entire body was tense. She snarled in return, moving to face the bush slowly. Her entire body language gave a clear message of BACK OFF. Even if she was sick, she knew that when healthy, the khaki female was absolutely deadly. But now, she doubted it. The wolf whom, when in battle, should be avoided at all costs was now too weak. She stared at the bush with an unwavering gaze, dominant and threatening. There was a scent of sickness, and with a slow breeze, it was blown through the trees in the direction Linnëa was facing.

"Don't touch me." She mumbled, her eyes flashing to Lelio, and then to the river. Gale? Adena? Where are you?! She thought exasperatedly, her eyes flashing back to the bush. Now she was more in the forest next to the river, and was not visible, but one could hear her rough snarls.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
Great Plains (Main Den) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Great Plains (Main Den) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 21st 2012, 12:57 pm

Jay lifted her muzzle high and revieved a very strange scent. She thought for a moment. Then ignored her thought and leaped out of the bushes. She saw the wolf snarled and Jay raised her fur on end. She begun to circle the young female.

"Who am I? Ah, yes, I am Jay. " She chuckled as she continued her spinning motion for a while. She bared her teeth for a moment.

Jay realized she was weak. Smallish and rather a sick appearance. Jay slowly returned into a calm state, then sat down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 21st 2012, 3:05 pm

The light grey female left from the brown shaded wolf's side very quickly. As the dusty wolf turned around she saw Rye, the male she met previously. Sixx didn't like to be overwhelmed by others or her surroundings. At this very moment; she wanted to be alone and without fuss. One of the number one things in her life was to avoid fuss even if it ruined the only friendships she had.
"I'd like to be alone right now, the wolf we met earlier told me the way to Crimson. I'll tell you the directions if you wish" Sixx whispered still unaware of what this stranger wolf would do.

She took a few steps back and wanted to clear her head; from how Rye was acting towards her. It made her feel like she needed to take a time out for a moment.
"I'm sorry for my actions but I need to go.." she spoke once again.
The wind blew through the fae's pelt facing the direction of this new wolf. Lightly nodding her head, the female put her current feelings aside and took one step forward.By this time the couple of wolves were still in the Banishing Winds territory. "We mean no harm, but a pack flourishes here if you didn't scent them already.." Sixx spoke to the unknown wolf in front of her.

----

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 21st 2012, 9:02 pm

Lelio watched the female that had been the only one so far to acknowledged his existence. He felt bad it was obvious she was scared, there was something not right about her, but he knew that she would be too prideful to say anything about it. His own mother had taught him not to show weakness of any kid. He spoke out once more hoping to finally get what he wanted.
"Please i just want to speak to your alpha, could someone take me there?" He asked his voice quiet but was carried to whom ever would listen by the slight breeze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver April 21st 2012, 9:37 pm

Linnëa's legs wavered for a moment as she felt a douse of fear-aggression wash over her like a freezing cold wave. The one thing that went through her mind upon seeing this female attempting to dominate her was evil. She bared her teeth defensively, forcing herself to advance upon the female to express her dominance, even though in her current state she wished dearly to turn tail and flit back to Gale and Adena. She glanced again towards the nearby river, wondering where they were still. Her heart pounded like a drum, announcing upcoming drama. When the female circled her, Linnëa took one step forward for each full four of the other wolf's, continuing to advance dominantly though never really getting any closer.

"Who am I? Ah, yes, I am Jay. " The female chuckled to her, obviously testing her. When she snarled, Linnëa snarled louder, baring her teeth unwavering from then on. She lost it through her fuzzed mind, and lunged forward, landing just feet away with her jaws closing in a defined snap. The strange female seemed to notice something, and the female calmed and sat down in front of Linnëa. She herself didn't calm at all. In fact, the display of her seeming to count her out as a formidable enemy because of her looking weak only strove to offend her. With an irritated huff, she snarled again, displaying a look of pure loathing before moving sideways out of the female's path. The act of aggression, just to be aggressive, was morally wrong to Linnëa and she would not have it. Looking away from her finally, with her ears still pointed to the stranger, she looked to Lelio.

"Please i just want to speak to your alpha, could someone take me there?"

"I am sorry that you have been ignored for so long. If you head away from the river into the grasslands, he should be in the general area.." She said in reply, her tone rough and tired. Then, without another word, the female backed away and turned to face the female. She was a Deltess, and should have acted more mature than a cornered beast, but she could not have held herself for much longer if the female had continued to mess with her. With a stressed look again, she looked to the river, shuffling her paws with a near desperate expression.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 21st 2012, 11:03 pm

The female chuckled at Jay's remark. How could she do that? Is she high ranking or something. She sure has lots of guts to have snarled at me when she is easily visible as weak. Lets see how she reacts to this!

Jay reached out with her paw in a sign of slight forgiveness. She is not happy and letted out a loud snarl showing she will not fight but will claim her dominance.

"I wont attack you but if you are at high dominance, why don't you defend it like a leader. A leader is suppose to be brave and true. Not act as if she is sick. I would have took on you if I were in your position." Jay said showing what a true leader is.

Jay watched the female and let out a sigh. She stood next to her and letted out a long howl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver April 22nd 2012, 12:35 am

"I wont attack you but if you are at high dominance, why don't you defend it like a leader. A leader is suppose to be brave and true. Not act as if she is sick. I would have took on you if I were in your position."

Linnëa gave the wolf a hurt look, her eyes widening at the snide remark. She wasn't acting like she was sick. She was sick, and to hide such a thing and act just fine was impossible. Even now she could feel the illness eating at her mind, causing her thoughts to be less and less clear. Her legs were less stable, and every few moments she almost questioned if she was still standing up at all. "Maybe.. Just maybe.. I'm not ACTING sick.." She grumbled with a glare. "I'm a leader, a deltess... Not a tyrant that tackles every passing object." Finished Linnëa, restricting her words to a few sentences. She wished oh so dearly to completely rant out the wolf, but with limited words and a slowing mind she found the task daunting.

"Brave. Bravery is facing anything and defending those you care for valiantly, and putting oneself in harms way for the benefit of others. Being true is being loyal to your pack and friends, and never letting them down. In those aspects, I have not failed.. Showing weakness is not weak. Showing weakness is vulnerability. You know what your deadly weakness is? You're too challenging. You jump to conclusions, insult, and snarl at everything and everyone. All you want to do is fight, fight fight, and eventually you're going to fight, and you're going to lose. I pity you, you're going to suffer a very bloody death someday." Linnëa contradicted, moving her gaze from the wolf. Literally, she did show some sorrow for this wolf. She figured there was a good chance that her words would be true, and that this female was likely to have a bad ending.

However, she also showed obvious loathing and dislike for this female by now. Not only did she feel sorry for her, she felt absolute disgust at this wolf. Her tail twitched. Then, looking back, she raised her tail dominantly to the wolf, still on the defensive. She snarled again, just because of looking at her. She did not like her. Not at all.
(I do not like green eggs and ham, I do not like them sam I am!)
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 22nd 2012, 12:44 am

Jay laid down being very shocked by those words given towards her. Why would she say that? She does not know one thing about bravery. I have been through everything and anything life could through at a young wolf like me. Jay thought and thought.

"Listen here. I do not jump straight into conclusions. If you are sick, you are sick. That does not mean you just sit around. You have members who are suffering and hungry. I saw them. You should go feed them."

Jay snarled loudly at the wolf. She continued to sat and laid down calming down into a mellow state.

"No need to become hostile, now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune April 22nd 2012, 1:19 am

Note: Confrontations are allowed in the Rp, but do remember to keep them somewhat brief and do not over do it. This means you shouldn't constantly push the confrontation on..ease up and move on to different things..XD

Also because I noticed it in the RP recently..it is also okay to "challenge" higher ranking wolves authority, but this should not happen all the time..and when it does keep in mind that no matter what you do in the RP..your wolf will not automatically be placed in a higher position for say...acting more dominate or winning a fight against a higher wolf. All promotions happen out of the Roleplay and in fact the RP has nothing to do with promotions.

-I'm done now with my notes- ^-^
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adena April 22nd 2012, 6:41 am

When a strange howl broke through the air that had previously been filled with the music of the water, Adena immediately froze and stopped padding away from the river. Two different scents made their way towards Adena, stark against the salty smell of the ocean, she stilled and her ears swivelled to pick up where this scent came from. She turned her head, looking with bright, grey-blue eyes for the owner of the scents. A male was standing a bit away. Linnea was already dealing with him.

"I come in peace. My name is Lelio, is this by any chance the Banishing Winds Pack?"

Adena simply listened as Linnëa told the male where to find Crimson, feeling no need to intervene. When the other female spoke, Adena felt a rush of relief run through her; the khaki she-wolf was on the mend. But the other female seemed nervous and kept looking around. Perhaps she wanted her and Gale to step in. Adena had just lifted a paw to go over when as she heard another wolf speak. Her body tensed. There was something different in their tone of voice; she spoke differently to the previous loner, Lelio, that had already departed to find Crimson. The loner's voice was self-assured and light - when she wasn't snarling. These were two things a loner should never be.

"Who am I? Ah, yes, I am Jay."

Adena's lip curled at the corner in the beginnings of a silent snarl as her silver eyes narrowed. No sound came from her, but actions were enough. She forgot the beach, focusing on this unknown wolf. Adena's untrustworthy nature made her hostile to all loners that dared to question the pack, and this female was no exception. Loners were to be expected since they had only established their territory and borders weren't marked as well as they had in their previous home. But when this female began to challenge Linnëa, Adena advanced, steps slow and intimidating, her head held high in a calm posture. "You have absolutely no right in speaking to her that way," she said dangerously as she stopped at Linnëa's side, her tone hostile and threatening. Though her body was calm and relaxed, her tone portrayed a completely different emotion: anger. But this was a different kind of anger than what she had directed at Gale. This anger was one that was easily made dangerous to its recipient.

"No need to become hostile, now."

Adena shook her head, almost laughing at the cheek of this loner. "Stop snarling and we will stop being hostile," she stated simply. She was ready to pounce on this intruder if she showed signs of moving from where she sat boldly. "And you have no place telling us how to care for our pack," she continued slowly, calmly. Adena didn't like loners like this one. They seemed very self-assured, but Adena knew that they were wrong to think they were safe. Jay was outnumbered now, even if Linnëa was ill. Behaving the way she was would get her nowhere.
Adena
Adena
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 23rd 2012, 4:28 pm

Jay looked upon the situation and being outnumbered, she did not care for one minute. Instead, she just sat there. She kept thinking and thinking of a way to get within the pack. She looked around once more and gave a quiet sigh.

She walked up to the weak wolf that she harassed earlier.(Lines) Jay pinned her ears against her head and holded out her paw.

"I am sorry. When I havent' eaten in a few days, I get moody. It just hard to find food out here in the middle of winter. Want to hunt some rabbits or something with me? Uh, what is your name?"

Jay wagged her fluffy tail in happiness and friendliness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next