Silver
Dakota
Rune
9 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Pack Lands - Page 6 Empty Re: The Pack Lands

Post by Guest November 27th 2010, 10:54 pm

Queen growled "Xavier? Please don't Hide" Her Growl Stoped as she became nice.. She smiled to The Brute "I'm Queen, Im Sorry that was not needed.. Would you like to join the pack?" she asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 27th 2010, 10:54 pm

Alex glanced at Queen, "I've got this covered." He said, to her. "Hello." Alex sighed, "Why are you here?" Alex sat down feeling more calm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 27th 2010, 10:56 pm

Queen Sighed "fine." She Walked off her tail hung low her head Dropped as she walked by Derek and Zephyr she sighed And as she reachered her tree she felt rejected.. She layed down and sighed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 27th 2010, 11:00 pm

Alex sighed, he switched his tail thinking, He looked at the wolf studying him.

"My name's Alex, by the way." A smile grew across his face, his fangs exposed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 27th 2010, 11:01 pm

Xavier slowly got to his paws, feeling weak from the previous event, stepping slowly from the tall grass, revealing his sleak black fur, his eyes lowered as he felt almost ashamed, He'd dart his soft hazle eyes over to Alex, not replying to his question write away as he pondered his words, Slowly speaking, his voice warm.. "You already now this but.. I'm Xavier.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 27th 2010, 11:03 pm

Zephyr's ears slowly came forward, her throat clenching. Derek was right. Insecurity was only natural, she would find a place eventually. Eventually...
She nodded and cracked only a hint of a smile. It faded when the words she had thought about finally came out. "The thing is Derek, I've never had anything like this." She admitted quietly, remembering the injustice, the loss, the heartbreaking lack of emotion and sympathy for others. "Brute killers and a pack of lovely friends are two completely different things."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 27th 2010, 11:07 pm

Queen sighed she rose her head to a sad Howl calling "I MISS LILAH!!" and She put her head down and called "Lilah, I miss you.." she sighed the words echoing in her mind..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 27th 2010, 11:18 pm

Derek listened to her words, thinking over his own response carefully. He understood her pain, had he not himself gone through something similar? "I understand you words, if not your history. And i understand where you are coming from, and let me tell you, i didn't think the two could be mixed. I will tell you a peice, if only that, of my history, I grew up in the mountain area you see to the north, the pack i lived with started off ok, my parents ruled the pack me and my little sister lived peacefully. Things changed when my parents were challenged and killed in front of the whole pack. As things moved on hate and spitefulness came from the new alphas to my sister and i. How they hated us, for being a constant reminder of our parents. So slowly they killed the last thing i loved, my sister was taken from me by the same wolves that had killed my parents. Well as the story moved on, you would have thought i would have left by then, but no i stayed on, learning to fight so that one day i would kill the murders in the pack that no longer loved me. " Derek sighed "the story goes on but the the point is, i came from a pack that hated and nearly tried to kill me, to a pack that loved me and respected me. the change was horrible, i suspected every wolf that spoke to me, but it passes, eventually." He said giving her a sad smile. "who knows maybe i am the wolf that will make you happy, as a friend. We could all use that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 27th 2010, 11:19 pm

Alex tilted his head, "Um yeah I do know that, are you planning to join the pack?" He asked, standing on his paws, the grass under them squashed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 27th 2010, 11:24 pm

Xavier's ears flattened quite confused at the momment, He hesitated before answering ''Yeah..'' His sleak fur glistened as his body turned towards the den, his hazle eyes shifted taking in all of the wolves' figures, they shifted over to Queen sitting under the beaten tree, he sighed before meeting the gaze of Alex again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 27th 2010, 11:32 pm

"Very well then." I said, Rune seems to be asleep at the moment I'll be, sure to let him know of your presence." Alex sniffed around, he padded over to the lake, lapping up the substance, he sighed clearly refreshed, sitting down gazing at the bright lights in the sky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 27th 2010, 11:35 pm

As the bugs scattered at the sudden noises within the territory, Mahina found herself rising to her paws, glancing at the stars before perking her ears at growls and then voices, and Queen's howl in the distance. Stretching with a large yawn, she padded through bushes and the grass, trying to find her paws in the little moonlight that escaped through the treetops. Without making much sound she padded up behind Alex, looking at the wolf in the bushes with gentle eyes. "You need to speak with Rune, as Alex here, nor me have that sort of power. Come."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 27th 2010, 11:41 pm

Zephyr almost hated him and his kind words. They were so much alike, yet so different. Except he loved his parents, she didn't. He loved his sister, Zephyr's sister never had loved her, neither did any other of her siblings.
"You speak of happiness when even you yourself find it hard to feel it." A fire tingled on the edge of her tongue, afraid to go on. Yet, Zephyr did and when she did, her fear slipped away. "Like my sister and brother before me the three pups of my litter grew to be strong. Some stronger than others, one of us the runt. My mother, the angry leader couldn't bear the sight of such joy in youth my father in all his cowardice succumbing to her tyrant ways. It was only when our beta's need for my fathers blood saved us, and even then he too failed to raise the pack properly." Her blind eye fluttered to stay open. "And the day I try to leave one of the blasted males followed me, a previous love interest when I was a yearling. He followed me and the pack followed him, when we rendezvoused we were attacked. My own sister blinded me and Dumin died days later."
Zephyr hissed, not noticing she had been pacing. "Revenge is a bad thing Derek, isn't it?" She didn't wait for a reply. "If it is such a bad thing then why does everyone seek it so? Why do we all want blood to be shed?"
(llooonggg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 27th 2010, 11:49 pm

Derek listened to her angry hateful words, with a clam unlike him, they were so much alike two very fiery wolves. "I suppose that the one seeking revenge wants to feel that they themselves are at peace, because in some way they feel guilty for not having been stronger, and able to protect those they love, or looked after. Sometimes you just want to fell the blood of another and so end their pitiful life, instead of your own. this is something i have spent many long hours thinking over, and have come to know true conclusion. I guess that if you wanted the flowery it will be alright answer it it because it is who we are, but i do no think you want that." He said looking in her eyes "I think that you just want the plain, honest truth, and that i am afraid i can not tell you because i two am looking for that." He finished silently, giving himself a deeper look on the inside.

(did any of that make sense?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 27th 2010, 11:56 pm

(Yes, Sort of... I'll work off of it. ;)

Zeph listened carefully and finally sat wit an exhausted sigh. Her head hung quietly down to the ground with a tugging of empathy and thanks to Derek. She wanted to speak, and in truth, she did want to hear why blood had been spilled, why she couldn't say her sisters' names to this pack, and why she had felt so blind when her sight was taken from her.
"This is strange." She laughed half-heartedly, acid on her upcoming words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 28th 2010, 12:02 am

Thorn heard a bark and a howl in the distance. She tensed, her fur standing up. Is it a member of the pack? Or did they somehow follow me here??? Her heart rate immediately rose and she started to tremble at the thought. Lost in the thought her old pack members may be after her, Thorn's tail went between her legs and her ears went down. She started shivering and whining. Hearing voices nearby but not having the strength to find them, she sat down and whimpered in fear under a small tree. Her thoughts were not complete phrases, but words formed in panic. Teeth. Growls. Searching. Pain. Fear. Alone. Thorn was trapped in the thought that the very same wolves who killed her family could be close by. She lay paralyzed in terror, listening to the distant voices, whining, whimpering, and trembling.

(little bit of a mental breakdown there)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 28th 2010, 12:14 am

Karma trotted over to a she wolf who seemed to be going through some mental troubles. She didn't recognise the wolfess, but felt a sort of compassion towards her, "hello there."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 28th 2010, 12:58 am

Queen Sighed and Layed down under the old Beaten treat. She sighed and howled
she Watched Derek waiting for herself to go and talk to him about the History telling but she sighed "No.. I just can;t" as she rolled to her side in pain and whimpered

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 28th 2010, 1:07 am

Thorn faintly heard a hello and looked up, seeing the shadow of a wolf. She flinched back, coming out of her reverie. Still trembling and covered in cold sweat, she looked up at the wolf, a she from the smell. Staring at the wolf for a long moment, Thorn realized that she did not know the wolf and relaxed a tiny bit. She asked, "Is there a group of loners wandering through here? Are you in the pack too? Thorn assumed that she was probably in the pack, just she hadn't met her yet. She tried to regain her sense of thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 28th 2010, 1:17 pm

Derek nodded his head in agreement, standing he turned to her "If you ever need a friend, or just someone to talk to, know that i don't hold grudges, at least not anymore, and even with all this size, i am not prone to fighting, i lean more towards reasoning, so need never be afraid to say something to me. I will be a friend." He said with a charming smile. "Well i am off need to stretch these old legs." He started to move away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 28th 2010, 2:19 pm

Queen looked to Derek and sighed she lowered her head and layed under the beaten tree she liked her paws and sighed she shifted her body and Layed her head down Sighing she got up and walked away.. Commenting on his words "There not that old.." She said siting down.. and whispering "No old Legs for me.." She stared into space boredly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 28th 2010, 3:51 pm

Aethos slid into the tall grass as quietly as his body would allow. The elk were close and oblivious to the predator hiding beside them. They continued to munch the grass as the male dispersal skirted around the edge of the herd, his eyes searching hungrily for a sign of a sick or injured prey. His gaze fell upon an adolescent elk, the stubby horns wouldn't be much of an obsticle, it was the mother worrying him the most. She, along with an angry looking bull was on guard, but looking in the opposite direction. The hunter let out a quiet sigh, careful not to give away his position. All his concentration was focused on that one elk when he bounded out onto the grass, his paws hitting the ground like thunder as he flew towards the young elk, jaws wide. It only had time to give a startled cry before Aethos slammed into it knocking it off balance and sending them tumbling across the grass. The male scrambled to his feet and hurried to clamp his jaws around his prey to silence it and in less then a minute, its breathing had ceased. Panting from the effort, he bit into his meal in a hurry. He was in an unknown territory, and he needed to eat before he was discovered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 28th 2010, 3:55 pm

Queen Got up the scent of something weird bugged her she walked around following the scent once she had reached it she saw a Brute eating she lowered her body to the ground and watched the brute she wanted to walk out but she didn't... She Stood up slowly walking out of the bush "Who are you?" her voice echoing through the Silent Area as she stayed where she was she watched him she sighed Queen shook her head and growl to the brute warning him to speak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 28th 2010, 4:02 pm

Aethos looked up casually, blood from the elks tender meat was clinging to his muzzle. He shrugged nonchalantly, showing no interest in the female. "It doesn't really matter who I am does it? After all I was just getting a quick bite to eat." He said, running his tongue around his muzzle to remove the sticky crimson blood. He stole a quick bite from the elks hide and swallowed before continuing; "Who are you anyway?" He said approaching the female, staring at her with wide curious eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 28th 2010, 4:06 pm

Queen Growled "yes it does Matter! Your on A Pack Territory" She Growled to the Brute "You tell me yours and i'll tell mine" Queen Though she could handle this she knew she could she growled a bit "Just tell me your name"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next