Forum

The Pack Lands

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Pack Lands

Post by Guest on November 25th 2010, 2:52 pm

Thorn crouched low to the ground, stealthily creeping forward towards the rabbit 10 feet away. With a low growl she pounced, swiftly killing the rabbit in one bite. Then, realizing how hungry she actually was, she dug into her prey. Her stomach growling in satisfaction, Thorn looked up and sniffed the air, smelling nothing except trees and her kill. Curse them for ruining my sense of smell. Thorn felt a bit vulnerable without a great sense of smell. Wiping the blood off her muzzle and rubbing her scar for a moment, she shook out her matted, scraggly fur and walked off into the trees, wondering who she would come across next.

(Thorn needed something to do Razz)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran on November 25th 2010, 10:50 pm

Soran let a sigh of relief escape his muzzle as the herbs were pressed against is raw and bloody back. They seemed to draw the pain away and left behind a pleasant cooling sensation. "Thanks Mahina." He said, almost happy; a feeling that felt almost unfamiliar and strange. He gave her muzzle a small nudge of affection before hastily gulping down the poppy seeds.
(Short... XD)
Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on November 25th 2010, 11:39 pm

"Your welcome.." She hardly got the words out before a large yawn escaped her muzzle, eyes clouding with tiredness. "Wow, looks like I'm more tired than I thought." She chuckled slightly trying to lighten up the ending day, as the sun crept below the horizon, stars starting to come out of their slumber. "Hey look!" Her paw raised so it was pointing to the darkening sky, seeming to touch the stars.

(Lol, Mahina, the star freak XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran on November 26th 2010, 2:13 pm

Soran let out a small chuckle and raised his head to look upon the bright stars. They seemed to light up the dark sky, and the moon, nearly full, was beginning to climb over the trees. As the last of the sun's rays disappeared below the horizon, the male yawned deeply and exhaustion from the day’s earlier events flashed across his mind. Though his back had reduced to a dull ache he knew that it would forever serve as a reminder that he had taken the life of his brother. His eyes felt heavy but he resisted the urge to sleep. Instead he returned his gaze above, his eyes moving from one individual star to another.

(He's a thinker XD)

Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on November 26th 2010, 2:23 pm

She let her gaze travel from stars to planets, to the moon and back, a large smile on her muzzle. Mahina followed a small yellow light to her paw, as the firefly and his buddies circled the grass around the wolf, making a ring of some sorts. Bowing so her belly was only an inch off the ground, she huffed slightly on a group of fireflies in front of her, chuckling as they seemed to stare at her before regrouping. Her ears flicked as the bugs flew around them, wondering what the strange animal they were circling was. She paused, her tail wagging slightly, just watching the insects as they seemed to act like the stars in the sky, lighting what little they could with a beautiful coloring.

(I just watched Lady and the Tramp 2, as usual fireflies made it into an rp post XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on November 27th 2010, 9:21 pm

Queen Sighed The Sadness to her Heart Hurt her head she smiled to Kira "Well, I don't want to keep you waiting.. What else would ou like t o talk about?" Queen asked looking to Alex

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on November 27th 2010, 9:42 pm

Alex pushed his paws forward, and his back curved backwards, he opened his mouth to a large yawn, his fangs shining with the moonlights rays. He shook his head, wiping out more of his sleepiness. His ears twitched as he heard Queen he sat down, He shrugged.

"I don't know."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on November 27th 2010, 9:47 pm

Queens Ears perked to alex and shruged "Huh?" She didn't know what to say to him because she didn't understand "Whats wrong?" She Limbed over to him and sat down licking her paw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on November 27th 2010, 9:55 pm

Alex slowly raised to his paws, He looked at Queen confused,

"Nothing's wrong." He said, "You asked me what I wanted to talk about, and I replied, I don't have much to talk about, since, I'm still getting used to this pack." He said, and swished his tail, sniffing the area.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on November 27th 2010, 9:58 pm

Queen Laughed "Would you like to Walk around? Would you like me to show you everthing?" she asked and sighed limping on towards him placing her paw to the ground not applying weight to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on November 27th 2010, 10:06 pm

He looked at Queen, "Nah it's fine, I feel better when I do things on my own." He noticed her limp, "Besides, you shouldn't move around much with your paw in that state."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on November 27th 2010, 10:08 pm

Queen Nodded "alright.. I'm Gonna go for a Little Walk.." She sighed "No.. It's fine, I Need to take care of my pack mates" She smiled and nodded walking off to the Territory border.. she watched about the endless forest. and Sighed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on November 27th 2010, 10:15 pm

Alex walked on, he sniffed the air and followed the path that was drawn to him, his nose glided through grass and the cold wind of the night whipped up his nose. He barked alarmed, the fur on his back raised, Suddenly a crow screeched, and spread it wings, soaring through the air, gracefully, Alex watched it fly and his fur laid down relaxed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on November 27th 2010, 10:24 pm

Xavier was standing off watching the two wolves converse earlier, keeping silent and hidden in the tall grass nearby Alex, keeping crouched down; His ears flattened not wanting to be noticed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on November 27th 2010, 10:27 pm

Queen Limped along as she reached the pack area she saw Zephyr and Derek she Frowned and though 'I could use some company every now and then,,' she sighed and limped about she sat down her tail flickered and she looked around thinking about Lilah..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on November 27th 2010, 10:30 pm

Alex paused, he sniffed the air again the fur on his back raised again, he smelt another scent his growl raised and feel as he didn't know if the wolf was a part of the pack, or indeed an intruder of the packs land, He turned and his silver eyes locked on the grass that held the scent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on November 27th 2010, 10:36 pm

"Forgive me if i frightened you. you would think that with all this size i would be a little louder." He said with a slight smile. It was something that he had always laughed about with friends and always wondered about.

(Kinda Lame but my mind is not working very well today)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on November 27th 2010, 10:38 pm

Feeling a pair of eyes on him, Xavier froze his muscles tense keeping him paused, everything fell silent around him exepct for Alex's spine tingling growl, his jaw tensed up as he held back his own. A faint whimpering sound was heard, feeling frightened, his paws stuck on the warm terra he stood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on November 27th 2010, 10:39 pm

Queen Laid down puting her head under her paws and though about Lilah, The Memories of Playing with her and Her tell me stuff, She sighed and whispered "Why have i returned? She only said to know all the History.. and i don't know any" she Sighed and looked to derek whispering "Nothing knowed about him.. We still haven't talked about our Lives.." She sighed 'I wish mahina never told him'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on November 27th 2010, 10:40 pm

Zephyr nodded mutely, trying to chuckle at the joke, but finding no voice in her throat. She shifted nervously on her paws, her ears laid slightly back on her head. She sensed another female come from the bracken, Queen she guessed.
The black scout's tail flicked to her paws, laying it gently down as she opened her tired eyes. "I agree." She said quietly, a smile hiding deep in her words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on November 27th 2010, 10:44 pm

Queen Muttered to her self and Sighed she looked about the the fae who had been looking at her she looked to the Brute Alex and Growling as she saw a Loner near and she growled and she looked back to the Brute Derek and Fae Zephyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on November 27th 2010, 10:45 pm

Alex's eyes narrowed as he spotted the wolf he was tracking. He turned towards the wolf, making his growl a little louder, He stood in a fighting stance ready for anything,

"Why have you crossed this packs territory?" He barked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on November 27th 2010, 10:47 pm

Queen Growled a Threating growl she got up and troted hiddenly to the brutes and she growled "Who is this?" her growl Was snappy and she growled to the Brute and Glared glancing to Derek and shaking her head and staring back to the loner,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on November 27th 2010, 10:50 pm

Xavier's voice sounding broken as he replied, his body laid slowly to the ground, feeling submissive towards thier threatening growls, he finally choked out "X-Xavier..!" he'd snap his muzzle closed, waiting for their reply

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on November 27th 2010, 10:53 pm

Derek nodded his head, now at a loss for words. He was usually very good with talking, but new wolves always made it hard, and it didn't seem like she wanted to open up much. He thought about maybe saying something about himself, the idea did seem to have some potential. He made the plunge, "I remember the first time i joined the pack, like so many other wolves i was so nervous, it seemed like everyone knew my secrets and everyone was out to get me. I thought about just running away, afraid that my past had caught up with me. Imagine my surprise when Rune accepted me into the pack, even great was my surprise when i found that, these wolves cared for me and that one above all else respected me as a brother. After that i never regretted the day i joined this pack, best decision i ever made." He paused for a moment. "I guess what i am trying to say is that i hope that there is one wolf in this large pack that makes you feel as if you truly belong." He finished slightly awkward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top