Soran
Spirit
Silver
Rune
Nature
9 posters

Page 22 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 22 Empty Re: Journey to the Blood Stained Home

Post by Kira May 30th 2011, 9:21 pm

Kira curled her tail to her side, sweeping it across the ground. "Me as well" she smiled. "Im sure you will too, in time" she said happily. "Plus Zero seems to be quite fond of you" she said, smiling deviously.

((lame D:))
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 22 Empty Re: Journey to the Blood Stained Home

Post by Guest May 30th 2011, 10:15 pm

Charna sat and curled her tail over her paws. She smiled, "well, if I am able to count you, then already I have begun with the making of friends." She caught Kira's devious grin. So it seemed he was, but, did she feel the same way? Zero was wise in a silent way, and he seemed nice enough. "Yes, but isn't it a bit fast for a relationship to spring up like that?" she questioned. "I thought it took time for the bonds of love to fully grow and blossom."

All together confused, Charna awaited Kira's assessment. The babble of the water over the rocks had a calming quality. She also seemed to feel that there was a lot under the surface of the pack. An underlying tension that was deeper than the death of their Delta and the commance of the prior Alpha's sibling. The idea was exciting, and Charna was eager to learn all she could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira May 30th 2011, 10:37 pm

Kira smiled, "You most certainly can include me" she said cheerfully. "Sometimes it does, but I do believe it is possible to not know someone well and still love them. Mabye it's a sense of wanting to know you better that draws his attention?" she said, more of a statement than a question. Her expression grew slightly perplexed as she spoke, briefly thinking back to her own relationship failures.
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiana May 31st 2011, 1:02 am

Kanae stood in the shadows of the trees, her white pelt gleaming like freshly polished ivory. Leafy light and shadow dappled her fur; she appeared to be a part of the forest. Before she had come to the pack lands, her coat had been stained with blueberry juice. The dark blue-black smudges had been completely erased from existance.

Movement of wolves caught Kanae's attentions; she turned her dark brown orbs towards the movement. Her breath caught in her throat. Some many! Never had the white she-wolf been around so many wolves. Not since she left the Blackfang pack, but even the pack that her parents had started never had this many in number. All of the wolves appeared fit and ready for anything.

Taking a deep, relaxing breath, Kanae began to descend towards them despite her heart thudding in her chest like a caged bird.
Kaiana
Kaiana
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 31st 2011, 4:33 am

Charna smiled, elated that she had made a friend. She rose and stretched her muscles before plopping down on her belly. "If he wishes to know me better, all he has to do is ask," she stated simply. It seemed to her that Kira was dwelling on something not quite so happy, making the dappled fae want to aid her in finding joy again. Her tail stirred up dirt in the dirt where grass had died as it thumped against the ground every now and again.

A sly smile curved her mouth and a playful gleam illuminated her eyes. Charna leaned forward inquisitavely and asked, "so, what of the other males in the pack? Are there certain ones who would be unwise going with?" The ins and outs of the pack were growing more and more intoxicating. Already, she felt the absence of what her parents didn't leach her, or allow her to discover on her own. She had rarely been scolded. It was odd, which was the favoured: the kept close and innocent daughter, or the one who was allowed to experience life?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 31st 2011, 8:39 am

Zero turned his coal head and looked at the floor. He stopped for a moment to think of Charna, and her form. Her gentle gaze, and kind smile which gave Zero shivers just thinking about them. "I don't why, but I'm drawn to her. I don't think it's love. Just, physical attraction." he began. His eyes wandered to the path he had just emerged from, where Charna was talking to Kira. "She's very beautiful..." he continued, but quickly stopped himself.

He had embarrassed himself once more. Zero had never talked about his relationships with anyone. He had never really talked about other wolves to anyone. He had always just been the strong yet silent type. The funny thing being that if he did love a wolf, he would say next to nothing to her. But if he only liked her, his speech would carry on into the night. Zero had begun to talk more to Charna as he had known her, this was proof to him that it wasn't love.

Zero had never been in love. He had been in attraction such as this before, but never love. It was like some mystical feeling that was impossible for a wolf like him to reach. But really, the only explanation was that Zero had never been in the same place long enough to fall in love. "Is it too soon to be feeling such attraction to another?" he asked his friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 31st 2011, 9:24 am

Ninja felt pretty bad for Zero, for him having a 'crush' and all. But, he decided to let it go and to wander around, looking for something too do. He found a new wolf. He walked over to the fae and bowed his head. Her pelt was that of a beautiful white color, almost to the point of being silver. "Hello there. I am Ninja. Who might you be?" He sat down and waited for her to reply. The brute thought she was absoutly beautiful, but he shook those thoughts away and pretended not to stare at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 31st 2011, 11:04 am

Once he had finished, the male slowly slinked out of the water. His eyes clocking everyone who was around and decided that making some friends would be the best idea, however he didn't know who would want to talk to him. So like normal, the alabaster-hued titan sat at the side of the pond.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 31st 2011, 4:56 pm

As Aceline watched the sun set, she turned towards a sound. She sighed a she noticed it was nothing. The water splashed upon her paws as she frowned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira May 31st 2011, 5:22 pm

Kira smiled weakly, "Indeed that is true." She curled her tail closer to her side, her ears relaxed. "None that I can think of. Not anymore at least" she said with a teasing smile, Charna's intoxication in the pack's history was becoming more apparent and the beta was happy that she had grown so interested.

((lame D:))
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 31st 2011, 5:29 pm

"Is it too soon to be feeling such attraction to another?"

"In my-" Mahina stopped herself, running Zero's question through her head again. "I-" She tried to find words to say. "I don't know." She sighed. "I can tell you one thing. It's not wrong, nor is it really too soon, but get to know her first." She smiled. "Be friends with her, no, be her best friend, and wait till you can safely assume she feels the same about you as you do her." Her tail flicked, stirring some leaves up. "Making a move too soon will only lead to a broken heart."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiana May 31st 2011, 6:39 pm

Kanae started as a powerful looking brute appeared in front of her. Where he had come from she had no idea, not at the moment anyway. His shoulders were broad, just as broad as Dagger's. Never had she seen a wolf who possessed his exact form; she stared at him dumbly for a few minutes before snapping herself out of her trance.

Her dark chocolate orbs tracked his movements as he sat in front of her. He was patient, she liked that. Most males were so rambunctious.

"I am Kanae," she introduced herself with a soft voice. To some, it reminded them of a calm stream running over pebbles. "And yourself?"

Inwardly, she scolded herself viciously. Already she had allowed herself to slip up! To Rune, she was Archangel, the fighting wolf. To this unknown male with the kind eyes, she was Kanae.

Sitting down, she curled her tail until it wrapped around her paws. The ghost of a smile came to her face as she noticed that--despite his best efforts--the male was staring at her. What was going through his mind, she did not know. And for reasons she could not explain, she wanted to get to know this wolf.
Kaiana
Kaiana
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 31st 2011, 7:10 pm

Ninja bowed. "Nice to meet you Kanae. I am Ninja" he stepped back a couple feet, just to give the fae some room. He glanced around the area and sighed, wondering what to do. He lied down, boredly and waited until something came to mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiana May 31st 2011, 7:55 pm

"It's a pleasure to meet you too," Kanae replied as Ninja stepped back. For some odd reason, she felt a tinge of disappointment.

Shaking her head slightly, Kanae continued to sit there. She was uncertain of what to do since the terrain was so unfamiliar to her. Part of her heart ached for the ragged mountainside of where she had been born.

"How long have you been in the pack?" She asked politely.
Kaiana
Kaiana
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 31st 2011, 8:06 pm

Aceline sighed, once again she was alone. Her soft brown eyes, watched as fish swam together, at least they werent alone like she was. Their scales glistened from the suns rays penetrated through the waters surface onto their scales. Her soft silky paws close to her chest sunk into the soft soil. Her banner stayed still as she watched Ninja and a new wolf talk. Even that fae wasnt alone, thoughts went through her head again. "Maybe I dont belong here" she said almost in a sad whisper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiana May 31st 2011, 8:12 pm

A new scent came to her on the breeze; Kanae's eyes caught the other fae's for a moment and Kanae tilted her head to a quizzical angle. She wondered what the other wolf was doing on her own. Shouldn't she be with the rest of the pack? It was not her place to ask; Kanae looked back towards Ninja, but try as she might she couldn't help it when her chocolate pools occasionally turned towards the other she-wolf.
Kaiana
Kaiana
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 31st 2011, 8:26 pm

Mahina stood, giving a curt nod to Zero. "Good luck." she said, padding into the forest. As she padded into the tree's, her bird friend landed in front of her. She lay on the ground and exchanged a small breath with the bird, letting him hop onto her back. The bird perched there as Mahina walked on.

"Maybe I dont belong here"

Her ears perked at the slightest whisper. Mahina looked to her side, seeing the whisper belonged to Aceline. The female sighed, walking over to the wolfess.
"What are those words I hear coming from your mouth?" She asked. "Of course you belong here!" The blue bird on her back chirped in agreement, spreading his wings to show off his beautiful plumage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 31st 2011, 8:44 pm

Aceline turned her head towards the fae known as Mahina. The beautiful blue bird perched on her back was beautiful. Aceline had always adorned blue birds, one of her favorite types of birds. She turned her attention towards her words "If I belong here than why does everyone ignore me" she said her eyes down along with her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 31st 2011, 8:47 pm

"How long have you been in the pack?" She asked politely.

"I have been here for a while, but not as long as most of these members have." the brute took a step closer to Kanae. He smiled and sat down. His eyes met Aceline's and he bowed his head. "Hello there Acey" he got up and wagged his tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 31st 2011, 8:57 pm

Mahina flicked her tail. "It's not that anyone is ignoring you." She started. "Some may have something to do and may not have time for everyone in the pack." The bird chirped again. "I'm always hanging out on my own, but I'm never ignored." She smiled. "And, if you honestly feel ignored, I just pop in on someone, everyone is oh so welcoming."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune May 31st 2011, 9:09 pm

Guys, we really need to move along and so because of this we will be starting the journey tomorrow. So what I need from you guys is if you can please wrap up any conversations and have your wolves gather around the main den as if Rune had just made an announcement.

Those who have been picked to go with Rune should all meet together...once again those wolves are Kira, Soran, Ninja, and Falco.
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue100/100Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 31st 2011, 9:42 pm

Charna nodded to Kira, grateful that she had been so kind. "Thank you much," she stated happily. "But I would like to see about making more friends, becoming comfortable with the pack. Perhaps we could speak again?" At that, she trotted towards where the main den site was, curious of the findings that would be there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 31st 2011, 9:53 pm

Ninja heard the anouncment and he had to go. Without saying goodbye to Aceline and Kanae, he raced off towards the main den site, and waited for further instructions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira May 31st 2011, 10:02 pm

Kira smiled, "Any time" she said softly before bounding to the densite herself. She paused several feet from Rune, excitement blurring out her concerns for the time being. She stood contentedly, her ears perked towards Rune.

(lame DX)
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 31st 2011, 10:12 pm

Shadow trotted to the main den. She was itching to run with the pack and wondered if they would start the journey soon.
(lame but whatever XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next