Soran
Spirit
Silver
Rune
Nature
9 posters

Page 21 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next

Go down

Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 21 Empty Re: Journey to the Blood Stained Home

Post by Guest May 28th 2011, 5:56 pm

Mahina looked around. She caught the song birds as they sang, finding bliss in the melodies that told the story of the forest and the pack within. A blue bird stopped it's song as it spotted Mahina, tweeting in joy at her. Mahina looked up, happy to see her friend once more. "How have you been?" She asked him, as if he could understood her. The bird flapped down to the forest floor, landing next to Mahina and hopping onto one of her white paws. Mahina smiled at the bird, watching as he flew away to join his mate in the branches. As she watched the birds fly away, her ears caught the sound of her friend, Aceline, and Rune, talking. Slowly she followed the voices, lowering herself in submission before showing herself. She stopped next to Aceline, her tail tucked between her legs and her ears down. "Hello Aceline, Rune."

Back to top Go down

Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 21 Empty Re: Journey to the Blood Stained Home

Post by Guest May 28th 2011, 5:59 pm

Shadow trotted over to Rune, Aceline, and Mahina. She was broed and wanted to talk to talk to someone. She dipped her head to Rune and happily greeted her friends. "Hi Rune, Aceline, and Mahina. What's up?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 28th 2011, 6:02 pm

The sound of another wolf, caused her head to instantly turn towards the sound. Her face lit up with joy as she saw it was Mahina"Mahina, its nice to see you again" she said giving her a smile. "Come, come and join us will you?' she asked moving over to give her room. Acelines ears twitched slightly as the wind caused dirt to fly up into the cool air. Another sound, a females voice surround her"Hey shadow"

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune May 28th 2011, 6:06 pm

"It has it's perks, but it is also very tiresome sometimes..." Rune replied as he noticed Mahina and Shadow had made an appearance. "Hello there Shadow and I suppose you as well Mahina." Seeing Mahina reminded him that he had not been so keen on letting the female re-join the pack.
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue100/100Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 28th 2011, 6:12 pm

"Hi. So.... ummm, dose anyone want to go hunting? I'm kinda of bored." said Shadow. It was true, she was dying to do something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 29th 2011, 12:14 am

Aceline let out a small laugh, her head pointed towards Shadow"Can we go later" she asked with a tilt of her head. Her soft eyes pointed towards the ground, watched a ant crawl throughout the earth

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira May 29th 2011, 1:21 am

Kira listened intently to his words, a faint smile twitching at her muzzle. "Thank you" she said softly in response before looking back to Charna. Her gaze flickered to a falling leaf as some dirt stirred on the ground.
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 29th 2011, 2:30 pm

Charna nodded as Zero left, a bit flustered by his kind words. She watched as Kira looked at her, then seemed to be distracted by a falling leaf. A smile replaced her confused expression as she rose and stretched, "so do you like being in this pack, Kira?" she asked. Having had Rune explain what a friend was, she was determined to make and keep one.

(Lame, but it works)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira May 29th 2011, 3:27 pm

Kira flickered her gaze back to Charna as she spoke. "Of course" she smiled happily, curling her tail around her paws. "In a sense, this pack saved me. I was merely a year old when I came across this pack, running from my past I suppose. But before long, I had many friends, Silver and Mahina were always there for me." she said softly.

((lame D:))
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit May 29th 2011, 8:02 pm

Spirit flicked her blue eyes back and forth across the view in front of her. The trees around her stood tall and strong, surrounding her and leaving her feeling protected. She tilted her head back, her gaze flitting up to the sky. Taking a deep breath she closed her eyes, letting her stresses fall loose around her. She was lost in a whirlwind of thoughts and swarmed by strangers; she couldn't help but feel the need to relief her stress.

Winter was approaching, that much was rather obvious. And with the new season came new faces. Many of them, actually. The she-wolf sighed, it seemed they were getting delayed on their move, and it made Spirit worry. What if they didn't make it to the den before the season completely changed? The snowy female rose to her paws and began walking blindly into the trees, letting their silent courage seep into her.
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

http://selene-x.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran May 29th 2011, 8:22 pm

Soran woke with a start as the last images of his brothers fangs faded into nothingness, the strong beating of his heart echoing in his ears. His paws scrambled blindly as he leapt from his sleeping position, cutting his hind legs on the sharp edges of the bramble. His eyes relaxed as the male took in his surroundings; no fangs, no blood, and no Aethos. The only thing in sight was the group of elk grazing on the grass near the river, and a recently placed hare. Curiously, he sniffed at the bloody carcass, immediately recognizing the familiar scent of Mahina. Slightly confused, he ripped off a chunk of meat, leaving the pathetic creature to lie in the grass.

The crisp autumn leaves crunched slightly underfoot as he returned the bare forest, aside from the thick clumps of pine, nearly every branch had been stripped of its cover. Seeking cover from the sun and the nightmare, Soran settled himself under the branches of a thick green pine tree, and draped his head across his paws, eyes staring blankly at the entwined nettles.
Soran
Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 29th 2011, 8:31 pm

Shadow nodded. She didn't know what to do she just let things happen.
(lame)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit May 29th 2011, 8:31 pm

Spirit made her way carefully through the woods, in her own little world--embarking on an adventure. She placed her paws slowly on the trodden earth to make the least amount of noise as she could while moving through the jungle of her mind. She jumped slightly at the sound of rustling bushes nearby. Spirit eyed the shrub carefully, turning to face it. Nothing came forth from it so she figured it was just a hare--seemed to be many of them around.

Keeping her eyes on the bush she backed away, watching as the scene vanished from her view as dying leaves of other bushes and undergrowth screened her. She turned around, tearing her gaze from the bush's direction, running her muzzle straight into pine tree. She yelped, baking away quickly from the branch and plopping to the ground on her rear. Spirit swiped her paw over her muzzle frantically trying to rid herself of the nettles that stuck and pricked at her skin.

[Lame]
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

http://selene-x.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 29th 2011, 11:10 pm

Charna listened intently to Kira's words. The dark female seemed proud to be a part of the pack. Obviously, she was older than a year now, leaving Char to wonder how much the pack had changed. "I'm glad you were able to make friends," she responded happily. She was also happy that Kira had been able to survive as well. Friends and survival. Seemed like a good plan to Charna!

(Equally lame)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 30th 2011, 9:43 am

The male started to sniff at the water 'I was right, no scent.' Slowly lifting his lean body off the ground, the male slipped silently into the cold water. His powerful legs propelling him across the water, only his head breaking the surface.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 30th 2011, 10:01 am

Mahina, having been quite the whole time Aceline and Shadow were talking, rose to her paws. She hung herself low as she turned around, flicking her tail towards Rune, in an indication she was asking him to follow. She hoped he would follow, she needed to tell him exactly what had happened, though the slight flicker of dread that he wouldn't buy it nagged her. She slowly padded into the undergrowth, away from earshot of anyone. She sat down, waiting to see if the alpha would come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 30th 2011, 10:22 am

Ninja padded over to Mahina. She looked kinda lonely and he thought she would like some company. "Hey Mahina, mind if I sit here with you?" The brute was bored and wanted to talk to someone. He stood there, and waited to see if she would let him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 30th 2011, 10:42 am

"Hey Mahina, mind if I sit here with you?"

Mahina turned towards the voice, spotting the familiar form of her friend Ninja. She gave a smile. "Sure, I don't mind." She scooted over and gave Ninja room to sit next to her. "I'm waiting for Rune, if he comes, just so you know." She lowered herself to the dirt, resting her head on her paws. Around her, the tree's gave her a strange sense of security, one she had never felt in the pack before. No longer did she fancy she saw the one who killed her parents, no longer did the ghost of her siblings hang over her. Her head was cleared, she wasn't drowning in her own past. She no longer though of Melissa, no longer thought of her heritage. Mahina was home, Mahina was free, and no one would ever take it from her again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 30th 2011, 10:57 am

Ninja smiled and went over to the spot Mahina left for him. "Thanks Mahina."He wagged his tail and plopped down. He held his head high and just watched the world go by.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 30th 2011, 1:16 pm

The ebony male started to make his way back to the pack. Although, it wasn't really the pack, as they were all broken up, like a shattered mirror of a thousand pieces. When they were together, but also not together at the same time. As Zero made his way down, he begun to make out the shapes of two wolves, a smaller, sandy coloured wolf whom he could amke out as Mina. He saw the other wolf and his large stature and distinct colouring. Zero knew almost instantly that it was Ninja. The brute's banner begun to sway as he walked towards both of his friends. "Konnichiwa Mina-chan and Nine-kun. How are you today?" he asked them warmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 30th 2011, 1:21 pm

"Konnichiwa Mina-chan and Nine-kun. How are you today?"

Once again Mahina was pulled from her thoughts as another voice rang in her ears. She blinked as she lifted her head from her paws, looking towards Zero. "Hello Zero-kun." She barked, being sure to use the language the brute used. "I'm very fine today, and how would you might be? Rumor is you have a crush on someone eh." She winked, giving a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 30th 2011, 2:01 pm

Ninja wagged his tail, excited to see his friend. "Konnichiwa Zero and I am doing pretty good." The brute's ears twitched to the words of 'crush' that Mahina said about Zero. These were new things that he was hearing. "Oh, do you now Zero? So I have heard." he rose to his feet and grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 30th 2011, 3:36 pm

The brute's ears flicked up as he heard Mina's statement. He began to sweat a little more, his heart pounded faster, his ears began to flicker about on his head and his voice started to break. Despite his already broken English. "Me? Oh, I'm fine" he answered to Mahina's question rather steadily and softly. "Crush? Are you sure you heard correctly. I don't recall having a crush..." His voice had gone by the end of this, Zero had always been a terrible liar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 30th 2011, 4:44 pm

Ninja could see Zero's reaction to that question was questionable. He sat down and watched his friend panic. He had never seen him react like that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 30th 2011, 6:29 pm

Mahina let her ears drop, rising to her paws and walking over to Zero. She gave him a nuzzle under the chin. "You don't need to lie about it." She paused, flicking her tail. "Her name is Charna if I remember right. I could see the way you reacted around her, the way you flirted with her." She smiled, pulling her muzzle away and sitting on her haunches. "And don't deny you want to be with her, you make a horrible liar." She gave a small wink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next