Soran
Spirit
Silver
Rune
Nature
9 posters

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down

Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 12 Empty Re: Journey to the Blood Stained Home

Post by Guest May 14th 2011, 3:00 pm

((You guys post too fast! xD))

Mahina looked to the side as Shadow tackled Ninja off of her. Seeing the cut on Shirota's leg forced her to her paws in an instant. "Oh good Lupus! I'm so sorry!" She whined, bounding over to Shirota and giving him a friendly nuzzle.

Back to top Go down

Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 12 Empty Re: Journey to the Blood Stained Home

Post by Guest May 14th 2011, 3:06 pm

Shirota stopped whining and nuzzled his friend back, but licked his leg again. Luckily the pain was distant, but Shirota could not handle blood. The wolf lowered his leg and tried to keep his mind off it. But slowly, the nauseous feeling was taking over him. The smell of blood alone was enough to make him fell light-headed. With a loud thud, the large brute fell to the ground. He would be out for a few minutes at least.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 14th 2011, 3:09 pm

When he went down, Mahina was above him, licking his forehead multiple times. She leaped away, dashing into the trees. She had seen a bush full of cobwebs as she was traveling back to the pack. Sure enough, she found it due time, bounding back to the clearing with a mouthful of the cobwebs. She sat next to Shirota, placing the cobwebs on his leg, which stopped the bleeding. Now she just waited for him to wake up.

((Goodness my posts are lame. Haha, looks like it'll take me awhile to get used to roleplaying Mahina again xD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 14th 2011, 3:13 pm

Slate frowned at the wolves. He didnt make a good inpression at the least. Right, im s- He couldnt finish as he was tackled and pinned down by a dark male. A growl escaped his jaws, instinct as well as his memories of his parents beating him. He didnt do or say anythiing to the male, just simply laid under him, pinned down. His ears were back and his tail swaying from side to side,Is he going to get OFF?! he growled to himself in his head. He wasnt fond of males, and this guy didnt make it any better. But that female, had called the brute off. Slate smiled, thanking her, but whether she saw it or not didnt matter to him now. He got up slowly, and shoke out his coat, first his head started to shake than everything from his shoulders down.

He snorted lightly and regained his postion from before, but lower to the ground. He moved his tail over his back left paw, and used his head to cover his scar on his left front leg. He had almost forgotten about it, normally he didnt like to show it, something he regreted the most, as it wasnt a wound maked while hunting for prey or even battleing a rouge. It was something far closer to home, something he'd never talk about to anyone. He stared at at his paw, where his head rested, What now? I messed up big time with this... Something must have happened in this pack to make those females act the way they did... he looked to his side and sighed. Look, im sorry for the way i've been acting.... im not sure what happened here.... but clearly it wasnt something small. he gave up with his previous tne, seeing as it wasnt working. He should have acted this way in the beginning, but that wouldnt have been any fun. Plus, not many wolves were supposed to see his serious side anyways.

Just as he looked up he saw they...they were playing?! Had he really just been thrown to the side like that?! He was dumbfounded, after all that trouble, him being tackled and growled at, he was forgotten!!!! What the hay!! This pack was too weird....

Then the smell of blood, wolf blood. Something he didnt like either. he looked towards them to see that dark male that had tackled him had a slight cut on his leg. Serves him right.... he groaned. He shook his head and licked his scared forearm. He held in his laugh as the male had fainted. He looked abit uncomfortable with the bleeding, so Slate guessed he couldnt handle the blood. Slate simply didnt like the smell of wolf blood....

(>_> too long.....)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 14th 2011, 3:26 pm

Shadow ran over to Shirota. She saw Mahina get herbs for him and decided to wait for him to wake up, she didn't know much about herbs afterall. She laid down.
(lAME)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 14th 2011, 3:28 pm

(Don't worry about the length Slate, I always try to write as much as I can Razz)

Shirota awoke with a start, there was a slight stinging sensation on his leg. But, as he looked down, the pain had gone; Mina-chan had placed some cobwebs onto the wound. Shirota smiled and got up, licking the fae on her muzzle several times as gratitude.

Shirota's ears flicked around as he heard a voice. Not him again, the brute thought to himself. He spun around to face him, the low growl re-emerging. "You're not sure what happened? Even though I explained clearly that language such as that, to strangers, let alone pack mates is unforgettable. Now, as I said before. Choose your last words carefully, if at all" The male rumbled at him, attaining a steady and alert position. "Apologise, now! To each of the females you disrespected" Shirota demanded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 14th 2011, 3:31 pm

Shadow stood beside Shirota-san, enforcing his words. Everything was happening so fast! But Shadow was starting to feel more confident.
(I should really try to write more. x.x And I think I might use this color! Maybe.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 14th 2011, 4:20 pm

Charna leapt back as one dark male tackled the flirtatious one. As soon as that, it seemed that the takled one was forgotten as some pack members began a play fight. Her ears pinned back - she hated fighting. When the flirty one got up, he seemed surprised. I would be too if I was forgotten like that she thought with some sympathy for the male. It seemed that the dark male who tackled him wasn't about to let the situation go. Charna sighed and stepped forward, moving between the two.

"You call yourself a part of a pack?" She questioned the dark male. Even being upset, it wasn't in her voice, which was as warm and friendly as ever. The only way one would notice would be the flare up of the green in her eyes. "Wolves in a pack are willing to forgive one another. None of you are really giving him a chance. Didn't he say he was sorry? And what's the harm in having some fun?" She looked apologetically to Derek, whose company she had left to intervene in the possibility of more blood shed.

Now she turned to the one who had been not only attacked, but forgotten. "And you aren't in the right either," she began. "I know you probably just wanted to have fun, and you seemed to be, but maybe you should find out which of the females have mates, that way thw wrath of other males isn't aimed at you?" Her amber eyes gleamed pleadingly at him. If it would come to a fight, she knew she would lose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 14th 2011, 4:29 pm

Shirota's anger started bubbling to the surface once more and he snarled at the male once again; the dusty male was starting to annoy him to the point of no return. Shirota snarled at Slate once more. His fangs completely bared, and the growl now sounding like a roll of thunder - yet he stepped back and looked at the fae who had been addressing him.

"I was protecting my friend because he in incapable of holding himself back?! You think I am in the wrong, when I was looking out for friends. And Maiara-dono. No wolf talk to Maiara-dono in such ways!" Shirota snapped, looking deep into the fae's eyes. He shook his coal head and drew back to Shadow-chan and Mina-chan.

"Oh, and by the way. If either of you think I 'forgot', then you are wrong. I did not forget, but I did forgive. Until he claimed to be confused. I remember everything" He commented finally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 14th 2011, 4:35 pm

Shadow wagged her tail, unsure of what to say. She hated how Slate had treated the others and was glad Shirota-chan had stepped up. Shadow could be a bit too quiet. She wanted to do something, but the whole matter seemed to have been taken care of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira May 14th 2011, 4:43 pm

Kira flattened her ears against her skull. "I simply asked that you not speak of your acceptance so loosely" she snapped at Insomnia, her icy gaze fierce. "I also ask that you learn your place in this pack" she growled, "Because currently, you amount to nothing but a loner." she said, the words sour as they rolled off her tounge.

((Good ;D))

Last edited by Kira on May 14th 2011, 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 14th 2011, 4:47 pm

Charna yawned as Shirota went on his rant. She understood he was fine in protecting his friends, it was jsut the wrong way to go about it. She wasn't taking sides or going to explain her position of neutrality and just wanting to break up a fight. Her gaze met his as he glowered at her, an unending docile smile in them. Some considered her never ending good nature taunting when she didn't show fear when one snarled and such at her. It would be interesting if she was allowed into the pack with these others, but at the same time, she wondered if it would be worth it if a little peace making would be taken as badly as it had.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 14th 2011, 4:59 pm

Shadow sighed and decided that she should look at it in a diffrent point of view. She found it hard to imagine what Slate thought, though. She decided that perphaps the best thing was have no more fighting, and to solve all problems through a nice conversation. "Perphaps we shouldn't fight anymore, and solve all our problems through a conversation and calm down? I think he's learned his lesson... at least I hope so." she suggested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit May 14th 2011, 4:59 pm

Spirit rose to her paws as everything seemed to unfold before her. They hadn't even started the journey yet and they were already going through some issues. It'll be a long trip.. She grumbled inwardly. The white she-wolf lingered in her spot for several drawn out minutes. Right when she had felt she was becoming comfortable around the den site and those who occupied it a lot of loners seemed to pass through. Even now, looking at the wolves that surrounded her the female felt bombarded by new and unfamiliar faces.

She chuckled slightly as she watched some some of them begin to tussle, only to see the argument that had been dropped moments before rise back up to the surface. Everyone was on edge; it only made her long for past times more. Shaking dead leaves from her pelt, Spirit made her way towards the group. She hadn't gotten the chance to introduce herself to some of them, and it was always nice to make new friends. "Hello." She greeted, a friendly grin playing on her muzzle.

[ Blah. Didn't know where I left off so.. Yeah. I just kind of needed to post DX ]
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

http://selene-x.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 14th 2011, 5:10 pm

Shadow saw the wolf join them. "Hi." she said, returning the friendlyness.
(fail, >.<)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 14th 2011, 5:47 pm

Slate nodded slowly. He looked at the dark fae with an apologinic glaze. He was getting tired of this male... geez... Look! I said im sorry! And he got up from where he was,dont be getting mad at her! he growled slightly. He wasnt too fond of males that didnt treat females kindly.He could have simply asked her nicely to step aside for awhile, instead of doing what he was doing. I know clear well what i was doing! I didnt forget anything. he sneered at him. He looked towards the female that helped him out abit, I apologize for bringing you into this deary Deary....something he called most females. He never really could get attached to just one, as either he would have to move else where or they would. But Deary was more of something he called females he respected, and liked. And she was one he could grow to be friends with if she'd let him. And to his disappointment, another female came. Even more wolves to bash on him? He hoped not. I really didnt mean harm. he looked at all the females around, Mahina,Shadow,Charna, Maiara, Kira and even the new fae that showed up. And i truly apolozie for offending you all.... he looked down and sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 14th 2011, 6:43 pm

"Then why'd you do it?" Mahina was talking to Slate, her expression was hurt. "Slate, I don't think you know how deep your actions may have cut, or the wounds you may have caused already." She paused, standing and walking towards him slightly. "We've seen male's like you. We've dealt with male's like you." Her tail twitched slightly. "This pack is not a place for anyone. You really have to prove you're loyal to the very end. You, you have to show your willing to make a sacrifice for this pack." The female blinked, sitting in front of the male. She spoke from the bottom of her heart, the part of her soul that showed her unending loyalty for the pack. The part that realized she may never have back what she had before, the part that was slowly letting go of her past. "You can't just play with hearts like you did. You really have to prove yourself. You really have to show a female you love her. Just like we have to show the male we love them." The female turned, looking over her shoulder back at Slate. "You may have been forgiven, but some can't forgive everything."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 14th 2011, 7:01 pm

Ninja saw everyone around him, arguing for some reason. He decided it would be best to just stay out of it and to jump in if things got physical.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiara May 14th 2011, 8:05 pm

Maiara watched on silently, her heart warming slightly as Rune approached and spoke on their behalf as mates, glad that he had come to her side. But even as the lone male proceeded to attract a crowd, even with Rune steady next to her, she felt no warming pity. As all the other females were surely thinking, it was a wolf like this that would cause what trouble he could and then leave, similarly to a very different wolf that was at the same time so akin to this new one. So when Shirota pinned Slate to the dusty ground she made no move to stop him. She knew he was out of line, but at the same time she felt a certain amount of satisfaction from the action. Mahina quickly took care of the situation as she used to so many months ago, and she watched as Shirota removed himself from the loner. Conversation continued to ensue; Words passed quickly, discussing who was at fault, and what should be done. All the while Maiara felt her cool demeanor thaw enough for her to handle things reasonably.
“Look! I said im sorry! I really didnt mean harm. And I truly apolozie for offending you all…” The female nodded slightly, not in agreement, but at least in acknowledgement, turning to Mahina as the fae made a speech about dedication, not only to mates, but also to packs, and it was evident how strongly she felt about the subject. Again, Maiara’s curiosity pricked at her, wondering how Mahina could have felt that way and left. But things would have to be taken care of before she could ask about such things.
“You’ve made a good point Mahina, many things cannot be forgiven. And many can’t be forgotten. But in light that no one has been murdered or seriously maimed, I also believe that many bad memories of choices ill-made can be faded by strong counteractions. I’d like any non-council members to continue preparing for our trip and allow us to handle this alone.” she stated calmly, much more in control of her temper than she had been. She had by no means entirely forgiven the male for his words, but was willing at least to give him a chance to change her mind. Her gaze drifted over the wolves that had gathered in a tight circle around Slate, pausing on each of them respectively: to Ninja she gave a reassuring glance that his assistance wouldn’t be needed, and to Rune and Soran she gave thankful looks. When her eyes had looked on each of those surrounding the foreigner, she directed her gaze to the loner himself, not angrily, nor forgivingly, but merely serious, waiting for the onlookers to continue about their business before proceeding.
(meh post)
Maiara
Maiara
Scout

http://nayrugoddessofwisdom.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 15th 2011, 3:30 am

He shrugged "A loner I may be, but one does not saying being alone is all that bad" He raised his rump off the ground. "And also, if I was not so loose, wouldn't I come off being tense and nervous for something that I don't need to be." He gave her a forced smile and was now growing tired of this, he just wanted to get the joining process over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 15th 2011, 7:14 am

Shirota flicked his tail, a habit that he had developed over the years. He did it to show anger, annoyance or irritation. Slowly, he raised himself from the hard dusty floor and observed the surroundings. Maybe he had been too careless? Too quick to judge, too quick to stop himself. Nevertheless, it was done and in the past. The male regretted nothing. Live live, regret nothing. His second catchphrase. Shirota seemed to think of it more a way of life than a catchphrase.

"I know clear well what i was doing!"

Shirota snarled at the wolf again for the audacious comment. "If you what you were doing, then why did you proceed in doing it?" he snapped at Slate. It took every ounce of restraint in his body to stop himself from charging at the male again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver May 15th 2011, 9:17 am

"Quit arguing!" Silver said, louder than she meant. Her ears drooped as she felt a wave of embarrassment wash over her. "Maiara says to quit, so we quit. Don't keep dragging on this argument, it's like arguing with the river flowing, everyone has their opinions, though some wiser than others, and it will keep going on and on until we all die of old age. At least have some peace for 5 minutes?" She said, ranting until she was spent and her breath gone. Her green eyes flickered.

"I'm going to scout the area so I know what herbs we have and where those herbs are located. Anyone who wishes to help or wants to know can follow." She said finally, her bushy grey and white tail flicked as she rose to her feet. Her coat was darkening for winter, her grey markings had rose to expand on half her legs, her entire ears, a good portion of her shoulder and tail, as well as her muzzle.

(That reminds me, I need to make a new reference )
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 15th 2011, 9:32 am

Mahina scrambled after her friend in silence, stumbling on the dirt and taking a moment to gain her footing and fall into step beside the grey wolfess. Her eyes looked around her, making sure no one was following. "Silver..." She whispered. "Y-you don't think I'm a t-traitor d-do you?" As she asked the question, her confidence grew. She hadn't been accepted yet and already she had three great friends, and an amazing friend already back. Maybe there would be a new found hope for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira May 15th 2011, 9:57 am

Kira flattened her ears, finally decided it wasn't worth it. She sat down silently, curling her tail around her paws. "What is your name?" she asked, suddenly realizing she had never asked him that question
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver May 15th 2011, 10:28 am

"No" Silver replied, as she walked, for once, on all fours. She was able to put a small amount of weight on her leg. "I do, however, wonder why you left. You have missed quite a lot. " She said.
(Lame)
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next