Soran
Spirit
Silver
Rune
Nature
9 posters

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

Go down

Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 20 Empty Re: Journey to the Blood Stained Home

Post by Kira May 26th 2011, 10:05 pm

Kira continued padding along the lake shore, her eyes set solemnly on the waves as they slipped silently against the soggy ground beneath her paws. Her gaze was intent on her paws as she broke into a trot, studying the way her paws sank into the sand with much amusement before she looked up and decided to begin her walk back the way she had came. Occasionally swiping at the speedy minnows that slivered in the water, seeming to taunt her each time but eventually grew frustrated and with a huff, layed down on the bank. Her head lay on her paws, just inches away from the cool water as she continued watching the aquatic life shimmer by, the sand coating her underside. After several silent moments she stood and took a step forward into the water, to cool off and to remove the shore's coat clingers from her pelt

((Lame D:
Im going to just post differently...Kira posted to Zero before but I guess you didn't see it Razz))
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 20 Empty Re: Journey to the Blood Stained Home

Post by Guest May 26th 2011, 10:23 pm

Shadow nodded. "From what I've seen of it: yes! This is the first pack I've joined, other then my birth pack. I can't count Blood Fang pack either because I forced to join them." she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 27th 2011, 1:45 am

The male lurched forward and pulled up his body almost horse like, grunting slightly before going off to search in some water. Placing his throat paws in front of each other to glide gracefully across the realm. 'It will be quicker to search out water if it had a scent.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 27th 2011, 9:27 am

Charna rose from her playful moment and began wandering around once again. The movement of water over rocks caught her ear, and she veered towards it. The dark fae was parched, and she knew that the water would be cold. However, at the source, she was not alone. The black fae from before was there. Charna trotted to the bank and lapped up the cool water. Instantly, her throat and mouth were rejuvinated with water. Her thirst had been quenched, so she sat back and yawned. The dark one was standing in the water. Charna smiled, "you said your name was Kira, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 27th 2011, 11:06 am

Elysia listened, her ears perked. Her eyes were pensive. She glanced up at Derek, reading the honesty in his gaze. She wanted to beleive him, already half did. It was all so tempting, to just say yes and give in. She could stay there, perhaps indefinately. She was undecided, though comforted by Derek's final words. If he didnt mind the way she looked - and he would be affected the strongest - could she really find a place?

Elysia wasn't sure what to say. She was uncertain, that was a given. Was she ready to move on? To give up on Versitha? Did she have a right to give up? Did she have a right to join a new pack? She looked to Derek, wanting him to say something though he had already done so much. She wasnt sure why she said what she did, but she said it anyways. "I trust you."

And that was as close as she was getting to acceptance. Reluctantly, and with trepidation in her steps, Elysia climbed to her feet. Her ears flicked nervously as she looked to Derek. If she was going to do this, really face them and ask for their approval, she needed to do it now before she lost her courage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 27th 2011, 11:14 am

Derek smiled and scrambled to his paws after her. "Don't worry, i will be right by your side" He could have easily just accepted her into the pack himself, but he felt that she needed to do this. Needed to talk to the alphas before them all. And they would accept her more willingly, he hoped, if he was there beside her, having already forgiven her for whatever memories she dragged up. He brushed her fur with hers and waited until she was ready to go, prepared to fall into step with her once she started moving.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 27th 2011, 11:59 am

(Oh gosh, I'm so sorry Kira-sama, I didn't see it :/ just ignore my last post then, actually I'll delete it. I'm sorry!!
Oh and those who were talking to Zero (Except Kira-sama), he was actually away from where the pack was before because he wanted to be alone, so I shall ignore the part of our posts aimed at him... Please don't take it personally!!)

The ebony wolf heard a voice call out to him and he looked up from his solemn thoughts. "Ki.. Kira-sama?" he called out, he knew it was her to an extent, but wanted to be certain. He looked at her with amazement in his eyes. He hadn't even heard her approach, even when sat in silence. And further, he hadn't heard her make her way into the crystal waters. The brute took to his feet and bowed his head to her,

"I'm sorry I did not hear you arrive. I was lost in my own thoughts, for which I apologise. Being in pack is a full-time job and I should not have forgotten my place so readily. I now curse myself for my mistake."

Zero brought his coal head back up to see Charna lapping at the lake's surface. He dipped his head to her as well. "Charna-san" he simply said, speaking her name in respect. He then turned to address both wolves, his polite and respectful manner still evident even though btoh wolves had spoken so informally to him in the past. He couldn't help it though, it was habit. His rich accent was also habit, and continental looks - results of pure breeding, which he now loathed as it made him stand out from the pack like a sore thumb.

Last edited by Zero on May 27th 2011, 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 27th 2011, 12:01 pm

Elysia looked to him, her eyes shining with gratitude. She drew strength from him, feeling heat rush to her cheeks at the press of his fur. Elysia had never been one for physical interaction. She was shy and preferred to keep her own space. Her grief over her sister had made her stretch her boundaires, but even stretched they only went so far. Elysia had to remind herself that Derek was a relative stranger. She shook herself slightly, beginning to pad slowly back towards the main den area.

Her heart was racing in her chest, though she kept her head high and eyes tranquil as Pallatsera would have done. She looked occasionally to Derek at her side, comforted by his presence. She wasn't sure what she would say, what she should say. She shifted her paws, whispering to Derek as they entered the clearing. "What do I say to them?" Her eyes flashed desperation and a tinge of fear before returning to their forced tranquility.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune May 27th 2011, 12:57 pm

Rune nodded his head and then spoke only a few words to himself before darting away in the opposite direction and toward the densite. As he broke into the clearing he spotted Maiara, but instead of going to meet with her, he simply sat down near the dens entrance and looked around the area. Soon he found himself lost within his own thoughts as he tried to determine how to sort out the groups again. It had occurred to him just recently that with Karma's untimely death only Maiara and Derek were left to guide the main group. And with the recent amount of new members he was afraid they would become overwhelmed.

(My post creating skills are at an all time low today.. XD)
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue100/100Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 27th 2011, 1:50 pm

Derek thought for moment. "Be respectful, which i doubt you wouldn't be, and just ask to join. If you like i could introduce you first, get things started?" He asked hoping to make it easier on her. He knew it had to be hard, he had seen many new wolves enter the pack, but none had been related to their fallen Alpha. She had to be quacking where she stood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 27th 2011, 3:56 pm

Elysia nodded, turning back. She wasnt quite sure to adress, though she remembered Derek's respectful actions around a female that had approached her. She looked around, trying to relocate the female. Taking a deep breath and praying that Derek would be by her side, she walked towards Maiara. She whispered quickly to Derek under her breath, "I would appreciate it, the introduction I mean." She smiled a nervous sheepish smile to him as they approached Maiara. She suddenly wondered who the alpha male was and if he would make an appearance.

(XD lamest post ever)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 27th 2011, 4:06 pm

Derek nodded, she moved towards Maia, good, he could apologize to the female and introduce Elysia. "Maiara?" He spoke her name as a question. "Elysia here, after much council has decided she would like to join the pack her sister so loved, so as to better get to know those that loved her sister." He said phrasing it slightly different from what he usually did. It seemed that he would get further if he said it that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 27th 2011, 4:19 pm

Elysia wasn't sure whether she should wait for Maiara to reply to Derek, or speak. Whatever she did, she needed to show the utmost respect to the female. Elysia's tail was low and submissive, her head bows and ears folded slightly against her skull. She avoided making direct eye contact with Maiara, showing her respect and submission to the more powerful female. Elysia shifted her paws, managing to keep her outward appearance tranquil. She spoke in a quiet, formal and respectful voice.

"As Derek has said, I would be most grateful if you would grant me acceptance to your pack." Elysia refrained from saying anything further, holding her tongue as she waited for Maiara to speak. Her eyes darted to the side, glancing at Derek. She was glad to have him at her side, realizing for the first time from the way he spoke that he had some high standing within the pack, though not an alpha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira May 27th 2011, 6:08 pm

Kira smiled, hearing Charna. "Indeed" she said, taking slow steps towards the bank once more, shaking her head slightly to be rid of the excess water droplets. She then made the final jump out of the water and shook out her coat, a smile still perched on her muzzle. Hearing Zero she flicked her ears, "No worries" she said cooly.

((lame))

Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 28th 2011, 1:41 am

Charna cheered inwardly that she had gotten the dark fae's name right. She sat in the grass, away from the water's edge, eyeing it curiously. A bubble rose inside her, "I got accepted. Uh...Derek did, and I met Rune." Once more, she bounced to her feet. There had to be something she could do with her boundless energy. Ears flicking, she nodded to Zero, who had also made his presence known. Charna eyed him with her same confused expression that she had given the water, but turned quickly away. Males were strange creatures indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 28th 2011, 3:29 am

As he soon found the water, Insomnia sat down on the enbankment and haunched his neck, allowing the tip of his snout to break its surface. When he had, his fill Insomnia raised his head up and wiped the water droplets off his chops with his rough tongue. Not bothering to speak up towards the others in the area.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 28th 2011, 10:56 am

"Arigatou (Thank you). You have a kind and gentle heart Kira-sama. May you not change, and may it not change you. We all love for who you already are." the male dipped his head to her once more and softened his face to her. Zero then turned his attention to Charna, who was staring at him with the same clueless face that she had when she was confused.

"That's fantastic Charna-san, I'm glad you are a part of the pack now" he said to her. He lifted his paw and brushed a few leaves off her lightly, that had been stuck to her head and neck and softened himself to her. "Don't let leaves ruin your captivating appearance Charna-chan. But then again, you are too mesmerising to let leaves do such a thing". Zero spoke softly and with a hint of admiration in his voice. But shook his head and turned. "I shall make my way back now. I was wonderful to talk to you both". Bowing his head to both the females, he started to walk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 28th 2011, 11:05 am

ooc. I forgot where I last put Mahina xD

Mahina stalked through the long grass, her long banner hardly making a sound as it swept across the dying shoots. Ahead of her stood a hare, it's long ears erect as it nibbled on a blade of grass. Mahina followed it's scent, as elusive as a coyote she got ever closer.

When she saw the hare, Mahina licked her muzzle, but this hare would not be for her. The hare didn't so much as give her a sidelong glance. However, the hare did smell her, and was off. Mahina took off after it, displaying the same burst of speed and leveling out as she had last time she raced Soran. Her cream belly would lower to the ground, until she was almost touching it. The hare turned to go back into it's hole, of which Mahina was blocking. The hare froze with fear, as the last thing it's eyes saw was the whitening female's ivories.

Mahina pulled up, her kill dangling from her jaws. Her eyes gleamed with success, and a smile was on her face. She looked around, finding the one she was looking for. Slowly and without sound, she walked over to the sleeping male. Being as quiet as possible, she set the hare next to Soran, before turning and walking back into the forest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 28th 2011, 2:15 pm

Aceline let out a small sigh, once again im alone. Words, thoughts, and memories ran through her mind. Her light gray pelt lusted with light blue along her back, shined int he suns rays. Dew fell down from the ever growing pine trees above her. A large butterfly, slowly came down landing on top of her nose. Gently flapping its wings, she didn't feel alone anymore. Trying her best to make friends failed a number of times. Being alone int he forest, something she didnt mind...the forest. She hated being alone, but by her being the newbie, made her feel left out. Her dark brown eyes, with swirls of hazel and amber, watched the butterfly still on her nose, as she let out a small sigh. A small breeze kissed her fur gently, as it blew across the territory. With grace, the butterfly flapped its wings, as it disappeared in the never ending sky. A small tilt of her head, as she trotted throughout she spotted the alpha male Rune. With grace, she walked over to him, bowing in respect. "Hello" she said

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune May 28th 2011, 5:23 pm

Broken from his trance Rune turned and greeted the female with a nod signaling that he acknowledged her sign of respect. "Hello there, I don't believe we have met have we?" He inquired as he smiled lightly.

(It is a lame post, but notice how Rune does not just get up and walk away. XD)
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue100/100Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 28th 2011, 5:27 pm

Aceline gave him a warming smile"No we have not, im Aceline" she said in a calming tone. "Her head looked up at the male, with her head tilted to the side, her soft brown eyes lusted with a sheen of hazel looked at the male. Her silver pelt shined int he suns rays, causing a light blue sheen to go down her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune May 28th 2011, 5:39 pm

"Well, then Aceline it is a pleasure to meet you my name is Rune." He replied as his tail lashed out freely behind him and he shifted his feet upon the ground. "Tell me what is your rank here?"
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 28th 2011, 5:45 pm

"Its a pleasure to meet you too Rune. My rank as of right now is elite guard" Aceline said with a smile. She looked down at the ground, causing her fur to rustle. She turned back Rune, she shifted her paws closer to her chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune May 28th 2011, 5:51 pm

"That is an excellent rank and if I were not an alpha I would probably take up a spot as a guard. Not because I enjoy fighting though, but because that would be the best place for my talents I suppose." Rune replied his tone still light and easy flowing, but this time he wore an awkward expression as he tried to think of a way to carry on the conversation longer.

(Rune fails at keeping conversations going...XD)

Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 28th 2011, 5:56 pm

Aceline let out a small laugh at his facial expression"I dont really light fighting, but its the only thing im good at. Do you like being alpha?" she asked with a tilt of her head

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next