Soran
Spirit
Silver
Rune
Nature
9 posters

Page 10 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next

Go down

Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 10 Empty Re: Journey to the Blood Stained Home

Post by Kira May 12th 2011, 9:33 pm

Kira flicked her ears as she heard the words carelessly flow from his muzzle. She couldn't help but chuckle to herself at his antics. Her icy gaze carried to the small crowd, a faint smile tainting her muzzle as she watched in amusement. Was it the bitter reminder of Bayne that this male sent to her? Or could it be the harsh reality of her past? Whatever the reason, as far as first impressions go, this male was not making a good one on the pack, and certainly not this female.
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 10 Empty Re: Journey to the Blood Stained Home

Post by Guest May 12th 2011, 11:16 pm

Charna groppled inward despair as the one she had aimed to get the attention of became distracted by the flirtatious male. Huffing, she pushed forward to stand next to the dark observer. "He's quite the character, isn't he?" She asked the dark and blue eyed female (which would be kira). She was relaxed, curious and naive even, her tail left waving like a flag in the wind as she awaited a response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira May 13th 2011, 12:23 am

Kira jumped slightly as she heard the females voice. "Indeed" she laughed softly. So many newcomers had flooded in lately that she felt less edgy around them. "Im Kira, one of the Beta's. Have you been accepted by the alphas yet?" she asked, hardly able to tell which new wolf was which anymore.
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 13th 2011, 1:52 am

Slate flinched slightly at her words, more than feeling scared, it was like his words didnt go through. He frowned in a playful manner and lowed to the ground.Okay,okay! Just dont bite my head off he pleaded jokeingly. He saw the other fae that rested under the tree, than another one, and a few more. In total it was 3 females and 2 males.... Slate would have been fine with just the girls, no need for the guys to come in....geez. The male, this females mate. Oh! thats why he looked at Maiara,why didnt she say something before? it would have helped Slate out in the beginning.

He wagged his tail slowly,grinning at them all. I dont seem to be the most liked stranger here at the moment, he looked between the females agian, than to the alpha male, Im Slate for those who missed it he stayed on the ground, not getting up until she says it was okay. He hadnt got reactions like this since he was younger. Maybe he couldnt handle a group of females? Though he had just wanted to chat with Mahina in the first place.That'll have to wait he concluded with the mess he had made for himself.

Last edited by Slate on May 13th 2011, 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver May 13th 2011, 7:37 am

(Mahina, you got the first two vowels switched)
Silver stood quietly, glaring at the male for a few more seconds with a quiet growl. Moving backwards, she made her way over to Mahina, as if she had to make sure she had backup if the new male,' Slate' as he said, tried to come over to her or likewise if he tried to flirt with Mahina.

"It's another Bayne. Restrain me if I attempt to tackle him" She said quietly to Mahina so only she would hear.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear May 13th 2011, 8:04 am

Falco saw shadow accompany him and he followed the trail of the injured oxen through out the brush. He moved with a quick, steady and graceful pace, flitting about the forest with ease. It was clear that he was in his element. It wasn't long before the trail ended and he found himself in a secondary opening in the brush. Looking around he couldn't see the injured oxen but could surely smell it. He stepped cautiously out into the opening and trod carefully. A strange scent filled his nostrils, that of an enemy, the coyote. He growled under his breath and soon saw a carcass of the oxen he had been tracking and the Coyotes where about to dig into it! Falco darted forth with ferocity and anger, a snarl upon his face and white silhouette moving in a flash. He managed to give a decent scare to the cowardice coyotes, sending them fleeing away. It was strange, usually they'd fight but it didn't worry him to much.

Turning back to the carcass Falco studied it and sniffed it to see what its cause of death was. It had a bad leg injury and one around its throat as well. Something else had attacked it but didn't follow it to its death. It was definitely a wolf that had, a lone, a rogue, the white male's sensitive nose had picked that much up. He looked around for shadow knowing that he wouldn't be able to drag this lump of meat back with him alone, he let out a desperate bark for her, wondering where she'd got to.

Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 13th 2011, 8:30 am

Her gaze averted upwards to see Silver standing next to her, ears perking to catch her hushed words. "It's another Bayne. Restrain me if I attempt to tackle him" She nodded with a small smile playing at the edges of her muzzle. "Will do" she whispered in reply, laying her head on her paws and getting ready to hold her friend back at any given moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 13th 2011, 8:36 am

"Im Kira, one of the Beta's. Have you been accepted by the alphas yet?"

Charna shook her head, a smile ever present on her face. "Not yet, ma'am," she responded. It was weird that she was so casual with a stranger. "And it is nice to meet you, Kira. I am called Charna." It would be rather nice to join a pack, she thought dreamily.

(lame post, but I can't really draw out what needs to be said XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira May 13th 2011, 10:39 am

Kira smiled, "Nice to meet you too, Charna." she said. "Why have you come to the Banishing Winds?" she asked curiously. Her white paws stood firmly planted to the ground as she glanced from Charna to Mahina and Silver occasionally. Her coat swayed slightly with the cool breeze.

((xD Mine is lame too Razz))

Last edited by Kira on May 13th 2011, 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune May 13th 2011, 10:43 am

(Kira, just to remind you in case you missed it...but I gave you the power to accept peoples. Which you will base this off of your own judgment and Derek you can accept people as well. Seeing as we currently seem to have a lot of people who need accepting and I'm trying to get Rune to do something else. Razz)
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira May 13th 2011, 10:45 am

I definitely missed it xD But, thanks for telling me Razz I shall edit ))
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 13th 2011, 1:24 pm

Narrowing his opticals as he had no luck in drawing the attention of the Alpha. The moon washed titan turned his slim but lean figure round, to see if anyone else was nearby that he could talk to. Slowly sauntering towards a charcoal form (Kira) Insomnia spoke outloud in a gruff but tired voice, almost like he couldn't be bothered with the fuss of trying to get accepted no more "Salutations"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira May 13th 2011, 3:05 pm

Kira perked her ears as she heard another voice. "Who are you?" she asked, her hackles slightly raised in suprise of yet another loner showing up to talk to her. Should she have been? Hardly.

((lame DX))
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 13th 2011, 3:44 pm

Charna tilted her head, "well, I do not quite enjoy being alone." She turned as another joined them. "Would I be able to join?" She asked without hesitation. Kira seemed a bit flustered now - so how many of the new wolves had there been?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira May 13th 2011, 4:15 pm

Kira flicked her ears as she heard Charna's question, "Yes. What rank would you prefer to hold?" she asked. The female had came across loyal, and she got a good vibe from her, so she didn't hesitate to accept her. Kira's icy gaze flicked from Charna to the unknown male anxiously.
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 13th 2011, 4:59 pm

He yawned but knew there was no point in trying to sleep since he would only get an hour max. Trying to concentrate on her features to help him stay focused "I am here in search of a pack." Simply shrugging his shoulders "Although I understand if I'm not welcome"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 13th 2011, 5:02 pm

Derek listened to Rune for a moment hearing that he was no longer need seeing that he was alpha, the Beta male slipped out of the way. So many new members and all of them so different, he wondered how he would ever keep the all straight. Even Kira was being loaded down with faces he did not recognize. He debated whether or not to help her, deciding that it could not hurt he padded her way. "Greetings Kira, what have we here?" He asked pleasantly enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 13th 2011, 6:25 pm

Charna pondered the question. She didn't know what ranks this pack held, and began to ask what the ranks were when yet another male padded over and asked Kira who they were. Charna nodded to him, "I am Charna, but I do not know who the other one is." Her attention flicked back to Kira.
"I believe that I'm fairly swell at knowing how to do some things, are there any ranks for that?" She asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 13th 2011, 6:27 pm

Derek thought about it "Many in fact was have guards, hunters, scouts, all the basics then we have our scholars and such that teach the young. The rest of the ranks are taken, not that a newbie would receive such a rank, no offense of course." He said sitting down and wrapping is tail around his legs. "I am Derek by the way Beta Male of the pack." He said since he had yet to announce who he was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 13th 2011, 6:34 pm

Shirota sped up his pace to a slow run and the landscape whizzed past in and vivid blending of natural tones. The greens and browns complemented each other, but in dull and subtle ways. It was opposite to the colouration on black vs. white; Yin and Yang. Shirota loved the concept on Yin and Yang. The Symbol represents the ancient Chinese understanding of how things work. The outer circle represents everything, while the black and white shapes within the circle represent the interaction of two energies, called yin and yang, which cause everything to happen. They are not completely black or white, just as things in life are not completely black or white. But they cannot exist without each other.

While yin is negative and would be darkness, cold, and weak, yang would be bright, hot, and strong. The shape of the yin and yang symbol, actually gives you a sense of the continual movement of these two energies, yin to yang and yang to yin, causing everything to happen: just as things expand and contract, and temperature changes from hot to cold.

Shirota shook his head, he wandered into daydreams to often. Then he noticed a dark brute step toward Kira-sama. Due to his posture and tone, Shirota guessed that he must have been a high ranking member of the pack. And, upon watching Kira-sama being loaded with new wolves; he stood still. He would wait until she was a little less busy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira May 13th 2011, 6:52 pm

Kira smiled a thank you to Derek, feeling relieved as he took one less job off her chest. Turning her attention back to Insomnia she flattened her ears. "I expect you not to talk about your acceptance in a carefree matter." she said with a low growl. "What is your name?" she barked, feeling slightly irritated with how the male was acting like his acceptance was just as natural as anything else.

((Nothing personal, Insomnia ;D))
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran May 13th 2011, 7:09 pm

Okay,okay! Just dont bite my head off he pleaded jokeingly.

Soran's fur bristled at the newcomers joking reply,and he rose quickly to stand by his brothers side. "Do you even for a minute doubt how serious we are? If you can't even take a true threat seriously then I will be the first to chase you out myself." Though it probably wasn't his place to speak, he took a sturdy step towards the male, his posture slightly lower then that of the Alphas.
Soran
Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 13th 2011, 8:40 pm

The feminine turned away from Silver. Once again letting her gaze fall on the disrespectful male. Often she felt his glances burn into her pelt, and the fur along her nape was bristled with the uncomfortable feeling. You gotta be kidding me... Mahina thought with a growl. With an urge to snap at Slate, she turned back to Silver. "He better change his attitude towards female's and the whole pack, or someone can just shoot me now." Her words were humorous, but her tone of voice held no joke. Slate had been here less than ten minutes and already Mahina was fed up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver May 13th 2011, 9:18 pm

Silver growled, rising to her feet and turning swiftly to stare coldly at the new male. Her back legs tensed, as if to tackle him and pin him to the ground, but then relaxed. The thought made her feel joyous and her wolven instincts to strangle him egged her on, but she quenched the fiery temper inside her.

This new wolf will be the death of me. She thought, stepping forward before Mahina yet behind Soran and the alphas.

"Make one more mocking comment, and I'll place onions in your food. " She grumbled to herself, onions made canines sick and also tasted foul. Glowering at him, she sat down to keep herself in check.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 13th 2011, 9:25 pm

Mahina followed her friend over to the others. Though her gaze was fixed on the male, she still kept one ear turned towards Silver. She sat behind the white wolfess, her tail curled around her paws. She kept a submissive posture, but still made it known that if the male tried anything stupid, whether it was to annoy or pose a threat to the pack, she would claw his eyes out. Make a move, and you'll be begging for mercy.... She thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next