Forum

Journey to the Blood Stained Home

Page 6 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Journey to the Blood Stained Home

Post by Guest on May 5th 2011, 7:03 pm

Shadow looked up and saw the other wolf. Could he be the alpha male?
(...shadow is being shy. D=)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on May 5th 2011, 7:06 pm

Silver tentatively stepped out of the tree line, her head low and eyes uncertain. It was obvious the female was not herself in the least, rather than joyful she seemed solemn and perhaps even sad. Her leg was obviously broken in it's temporary sprint, and her eyes flicked to Rune for a few moments, she wondered if he was still angered at her.
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit on May 5th 2011, 7:13 pm

Spirit stared down at her paws in silence. She didn't know what to say, nothing could even come to mind. The sound of paws threading across the ground made her look up to see Rune padding into the clearing. "If I may I would like everyone's attention." She sat up a bit, scanning the alpha over warily. He seemed to be back to normal, or at least what ever was bothering him early wasn't anymore. She had a feeling he came to discuss the move to the winter den. It was to no surprise, everyone felt the icy winds that kept whipping by, stirring trees to sway with the silent tune and cause leaves to pick up and dance through the air. Her eyes flitted towards the trees around them for a brief moment before turning her gaze back upon Rune.
Spirit
Sentinel

http://selene-x.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran on May 5th 2011, 7:19 pm

Soran's head snapped around as his brothers voiced echoed around the territory, calling for them to gather in preparation for the journey. Deciding the sooner he responded, the better, he rose to his paws and padded to the tree line where he could clearly see the Alpha as well as a few others. His tail flicked back and forth casually as he gazed at the surrounding grasses curiously.

(lamish.. XD)
Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune on May 5th 2011, 7:21 pm

“As you are all aware of...I’m sure...the season is changing and soon winter will be upon the entire pack.” Rune began quietly before he paused a moment and cleared his throat before starting again only this time his voice was much more audible. “With that said we must make our annual trip to a winter den. Although, this time I must warn you that it is not one we have stepped foot in before and so because of this we can’t necessarily be certain of what enemies or hardships we will be faced with while attempting to make this journey.” Rune added as he shifted his paws on the ground for a quick moment as he let the others take in what he had said so far.
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
100/100  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 5th 2011, 7:23 pm

Shadow spoke up. "Erm..., are you the alpha of this pack?" she asked, directing her question to the wolf speaking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune on May 5th 2011, 7:34 pm

"Erm..., are you the alpha of this pack?"

Rune’s ears flicked about his head as his head swiveled around to take notice of the figure who had spoken. “I am indeed one of the alphas of this pack and who may you be wolf? “ He questioned as he added another moment to the delay of the rest of his announcement, before, he offered a slight nod in greeting toward the female who had spoken.

Last edited by Rune on May 5th 2011, 7:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit on May 5th 2011, 7:36 pm

Rune's words brought a sinking feeling to Spirit. She couldn't explain it but something about this all seemed.... wrong? She couldn't shake the feel from her and thoughts began to boil up in her mind. So many things could go wrong on this journey and when was the last time she'd even been on one of these? A long time ago.... She thought. She began flicking her tail back and forth, though whether it was out of anxiety or because her nerves were off the wall she had no clue. The white she-wolf remained silent though she heard a voice coming from behind her as Shadow spoke up. She didn't look behind her at the she-wolf, she was already becoming dragged too deep into her own thoughts to truly form any response to the she-wolf question. Of course it really wasn't her place to talk either way.
Spirit
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 5th 2011, 7:38 pm

"I am Shadow. I would like to join your pack." she explained. "Sorry to interupt your anncoument." She said lowering her head in respect.
(Watashi bi Shadow!!! =D thats Romaji!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune on May 5th 2011, 7:44 pm

"I see, and why exactly should I allow this...um...Shadow was it?" Rune inquired as he took a small step toward the wolf, before he halted where he stood. Although as he stood still he glanced over Shadow slowly studying her as if he were looking for any real reason to deny her wish to join.

(Ew)
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 5th 2011, 7:48 pm

"You are going to travel to a new densite, correct? I an help, I'm a great fighter, but I would prefer joining as a hunter." she explained.
(Ew? D= Rune dont like meh Japanese! XD jk.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran on May 5th 2011, 7:52 pm

Soran watched carefully as the loner he and Spirit had encountered earlier made her way beside Rune; her request to join the pack expected. Though he knew joining them was important to the female, he couldn't help but strain his ears in anticipation for the rest of Rune's announcement on their journey to the new den.
Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune on May 5th 2011, 7:58 pm

"You are going to travel to a new densite, correct? I an help, I'm a great fighter, but I would prefer joining as a hunter."

"I see, well you are correct we will be moving soon and so I suppose if you can keep up on the journey and are willing to risk everything that you have and that makes you...well you for the well being of the pack as a whole...then you may join us as a hunter." Rune replied just before his eyes darted away from Shadow and scanned the crowd of gathering wolves again.

(I was saying ew that my post sucked just as this one does...XD)
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 5th 2011, 8:01 pm

Shadow nodded. She didn't have anything, and it she couldn't rember her past very well, something had happened that she didn't want to rember. Why had those wolves attacked her...? Was she really that horrible?
(I was just kidding. XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 5th 2011, 8:15 pm

Ninja heard the leader, Rune talk from a distance. He could tell that the tone in his voice was serious and that he sould probably head over there to listen.
He turned his body around and trotted back to the others to hear all that Rune was saying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune on May 5th 2011, 8:25 pm

“I will be going ahead of the pack along with Soran, Ninja, Kira, and Falco. The rest of you will follow along with Maiara, Derek, and Karma. I expect you all to work together and for those of you who are newer to the pack this will be a time that you can prove yourself as a loyal and dependable member which could ultimately earn you a good majority of the others trust.” Rune started again once again resuming his louder previous tone although this time he did it without clearing his throat.

Last edited by Rune on May 6th 2011, 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 5th 2011, 8:28 pm

Shadow noddded and felt a liitle better. Something hit her though, had she ever been in a pack before? No time to think about that now... she thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira on May 5th 2011, 9:18 pm

Kira stood a few yards behind Rune, her ears perked as she listened and watched the pack's expression. A slight smile was upon her muzzle, despite her not knowing what she was smiling at. She shook out her coat before padding closer to the pack, stopping a few feet to the left of him, her ears relaxed.

((sorry, Its lame, but I forgot where I left her O.e))
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear on May 6th 2011, 7:57 am

Falco rose to his paws stretching out his long limbs. He shook the last of the dirt free of his white pelt before heading over to the gathering, there seemed to be a new wolf. But that wasn't all, Rune was talking of a journey with a small portion of the pack to go to the winter den. Falco yawned briefly still waking up and sat a few meters from Rune, in-between all the pack members gathering around Rune.
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 6th 2011, 3:19 pm

Derek stood as his name was mentioned he nodded to Rune as he confirmed what they had just gone over. Looking around he continued to listen to what was going on. This trip would mean a lot to Rune and all the older members that had been around Rune for a long time. It would mean a lot to everyone, he just hoped he would not fail Rune on this trip.

(Lame, but had to start somewhere.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 6th 2011, 4:50 pm

Ninja went over to Rune. He knew he had been chosen to go with him. For the time being, he sat next to him and waited for further instructions on what to do next.

(Lame XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 6th 2011, 5:13 pm

Shirota padded softly through the land. The dull emerald grass felt cool and fresh beneath his loping paws. The colour of the grass also reflected his status among this landscape. Inexperienced and raw. There was little to worry about though, Shirota could handle most new and unknown situations. He was better than he used to be, at least. Back then, when Shirota was much younger - he could not handle any contemporary scene and would slowly panic until he was unable to think, let alone act.

The brute shook his coal head and continued on his way, he had no time to think about the past. He had a whole new future to think about instead. Shirota slowly began to open up his deep-set golden eyes to his surrounding environment. To the drab brown, red and orange leaves of the trees, the faded green grass beneath him, the gentle slopping soil dunes ahead and the grey, cloudless sky up above him.

The cool atmosphere, combined with the sharp and spirited wind cut around his pelt. In a way, it made him seem slimmer and more slender, but it was cold and irritating, making Shirota wanting to itch the places it touched. Though he refrained from doing so, it just made the itching worse. Shirota ignored it, and soon enough. The feeling had dispersed.

He quickened his pace to a slow and repetitive trot before hearing voices in the distance. His shy and reserved nature acted as if instinct and stopped the wolf automatically. The voices were strange compared to where he had come from, but they would be. He was in a completely new place after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit on May 6th 2011, 5:30 pm

Spirit's icy blue eyes flitted around the clearing as Rune listed off the names of those who would be accompanying him in the lead group. She felt slightly disheartened, wishing she had been chosen to explore ahead, she would've liked to help them out rather than just trod behind them. She sighed, putting the thought aside, it wasn't something she should concern herself with. Spirit watched as more members began to appear around the clearing, all listening intently to Rune's every word. The snowy female shifted slightly from where she sat, feeling some other presence nearby. She shook her fur, trying to push the thought from her mind.
Spirit
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 6th 2011, 5:45 pm

Other members sowly filled the small clearing, and soon the area was alive with activity. The energy between them all was fantastic. Ever so often, a dull autumn leaf would fall near or onto a wolf. Depending on which, they would either: jump up in shock and surprise; shake their pelt as they recognised irritation; watch the leaf slowly fall or jump onto the fallen leaf and play vigorously with it.

It all depended on personality too; Shirota would probably watch the leaf fall calmly. He was reserved and quiet and that made him calm and docile. He was slow, but only in actions and speech. In mind - he was a bullet and could pin-point and particular idea within seconds.

The male slowly rose to his feet and took a few steps forward, before lowering himself into a sitting position once more. Watching them; observing them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit on May 6th 2011, 7:04 pm

Spirit looked up from the ground, catching a glimpse of what looked like fur in the tree line. She narrowed her eyes, trying to see more clearing but to no avail. She rose to her paws and slowly made her way backwards step by step until the shadows of the canopy above concealed her. The she-wolf kept alert as she made her way around the clearing ever so slowly, keeping her eyes peeled for any sign of the stranger. She glanced down at her own white fur, silently cursing herself for it; she would stick out like a sore thumb. Though winter would be here soon enough bringing the snow that would help her hide once more.

She stopped a few feet short of the stranger, scanning the the forest before her before picking out their shadowy figure. She didn't dare come any closer, she didn't know how the wolf would react. Instead she sat down, wrapping her tail around her paws. "Hello there." She said softly, making sure to be polite. "Who may you be?"

[ Lame ]
Spirit
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top