Soran
Spirit
Silver
Rune
Nature
9 posters

Page 9 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next

Go down

Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 9 Empty Re: Journey to the Blood Stained Home

Post by Guest May 11th 2011, 12:31 am

The male's ears perked at a sound from a tree near him... the sound of tiny paws scrambling down the trunk. There it was! It's redish brown/orange fur! Its useless twitchy bushy tail! It's large evil eyes and and and and and and!!!!!! Its Teeth!!!! Oh the horror! His fur stood on end and his dark smokey eyes were filled with fear... He simply ran away! He yelped and ran! Was he a wuss or what? Pretty sure those squirrels do. Their probly laughing the fur right off their hides!

Slate rounded a sharp corner quickly, hearing some voices ahead he slowed down. Who could it be? he wondered as he crept forward, his body close to the ground below his paws.He saw a few females and a darker male, clearly the alpha by who one female walked off by herself to lay inder a tree. Thats no way to treat a female,... he would have said something out loud but didnt feel like getting caught on his lands. By what he could see the others were pretty close. He looked from the group to the lone female, and decided to talk to her. He snaked his way towards her, trying to keep out of the other's sight. Hiya he whispered as he got into ear shot of her. He looked over his shoulder to make sure the others hadnt spotted him, Good, the alpha seperated from them They shouldnt be keeping an eye out, as they would be to busy with following his orders.

Back to top Go down

Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 9 Empty Re: Journey to the Blood Stained Home

Post by Guest May 11th 2011, 2:30 am

(woops sorry)

"Looking for a pack" He said simply with no emotion but his eyes held the key to his feelings showing he was currently nervous due to them rocking side to side but also happy he had finally found someone

(Lame x.x)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver May 11th 2011, 6:29 am

Silver turned to look at Rune as he spoke to her, breaking her gaze from Falco. Taking a deep breath, she staggered forward a few steps before she ragained her balance and could walk easier.

"Of course" She said, "Lead the way."
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear May 11th 2011, 8:40 am

Falco studied the new wolf as if he was searching him for weapons. He gave a friendly bark as to tell the wolf to follow on behind him. He bounded up a small hill to spot Rune. He was conversing at the time. "Thats the Alpha there, you need to speak to him to see what we shall do with you" He pointed Rune out with his nose directing the new wolf. He gave a friendly smile and dashed off in search of some food.

The hunter gave a brief sniff around before lifting his head and howling calling Shadow to come and help him hunt; He had picked up the scent of an injured buffalo, surely the two could take it down.

(Sorry! only Fal and Shadow hunt for the moment seeing as others are still being accepted into the pack! :) )
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 11th 2011, 7:12 pm

(First Charna post!)

Silently, a dappled fae trekked through the dense woods. Sorrow, loss, and confusion hung on the air as she neared the source. Some wolves - clearly a pack, were gathered around where a lifeless body lay. A large brown male caught her deep amber eye, but looked busy. She stretched her lithe body, muscles sore from traveling for so long. A smile gleamed in them though, for it was hard to bring this one down. She sat and waited being noticed while taking in the situation. She summed up this:

The dead she-wolf was one loved by many, so they mourned. An old friend who had mysteriously vanished had returned to the shock of many, and was met with reluctance. Some smaller things, like a hunt, were occuring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiara May 11th 2011, 8:13 pm

Maiara watched in subdued surprise as Mahina willingly removed the collar, burying it under a mound of cold earth.
I'm no different than I was before...I'm still me."
The gesture was a strong one, and wasn't brushed aside by the alphess. She saw the effort that the action had taken, but also that she did it without hesitation, like there was no decision to make. It was true that as always, Mahina would do anything for the pack. But all the same, she nodded thoughtfully to herself as Rune welcomed her to join them, but not without the hard truth that it would take a lot on her part to regain their trust. As a friend, she wanted to know why Mahina had left. And as an Alpha, she needed to know not only why Mahina had abandoned the pack, but also why she had decided to return. So as Rune pulled Silver aside to talk with her, Maiara turned her attention to the former delta. But as she flicked her gaze over to where her friend lay under a tree, she realized that Mahina wasn't alone. A lone male crept stealthily behind her.
"Hiya"
She could hear him say, her ears pricking at the sound.
"I don't think that's a good idea, sneaking up behind this particular female. She can get vicious when you catch her off guard," she said cooly, walking up so she was half a foot away from the stranger. Her face displayed nothing but an easy, aloofness that made it clear who was the dominant in the situation. "And on top of that, the way you crept along so cautiously could be interpreted as an act of attempted hostility. Who knows what you could be up to?" she continued, a hint of aggression in her tone, instigated by her protective nature. "But something tells me you didn't think this out too long. Tell me your name stranger, and why you're here and maybe I won't chase you out of the territory," Maiara suggested, showing the ghost of a smile that never reached her eyes.
Maiara
Maiara
Scout

http://nayrugoddessofwisdom.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 11th 2011, 8:58 pm

Shadow watched everything play out, never getting to involved, as always. Feeling a little bored she decided to go on a small hunting trip. She trotted through the forest, away from everyone else and cast her senses out. She detected a cardinal in a nearby tree, a mouse scuttling around in the undergrowth, and a robin searching for food. She decided to try for the robin. It was in a patch of long grass near a pine tree about six wolf-leangths away. She crept up quietly behind the bird and leapt. The bird narrowly escaped. Shadow frowning, wondering why she had asked to join as a hunter. She knew her talent lay in fighting, but...
Shadow shook her head and decided to try to catch the mouse next. This time she was succsesful. She also caught a rabbit on her back to where everyone was.
(Meh, I know I fail at spelling.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 11th 2011, 10:06 pm

Mahina looked over her shoulder, almost jumping when she saw the male behind her. At first she felt compelled to stand with Maiara, but she was just an outsider with no dominance above anyone. Instead, she simply stood up, padding behind the alphess and towards another tree. As she lay in the shade of her knew found tree, she wondered if she really was a traitor, leaving her pack to be with her family, when the plague that seemed to follow her family caught up with her siblings, and she had no where to go but here. The female closed her eyes, though her ears were still perked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 11th 2011, 11:37 pm

Slate smiled at the female,"I don't think that's a good idea, sneaking up behind this particular female. She can get vicious when you catch her off guard," He turned around to see another fae, speaking to him in a cool tone. He grinned and sat up from his crouch. "And on top of that, the way you crept along so cautiously could be interpreted as an act of attempted hostility. Who knows what you could be up to?" He chuckled abit before he spoke Me? Hostile to two beautiful creature like ya'll?No~! I dont think that could happen. He smiled playfully at her, than looked back at the other female that moved to the next tree. He sighed slightly.Turning his attention back to the more dominante female,"But something tells me you didn't think this out too long. Tell me your name stranger, and why you're here and maybe I won't chase you out of the territory," Slate repostioned his frame into a sitting stance. Well my main reason now.... he because i see so many gorgeous girls here, he winked at her. But i was mainly wondering around, looking for something to do... he paused And some place to escape those squirrels sights he muttered to himself looking back from where he came. He realized he had forgot to tell her his name, The names Slate he smirked happily at her, glancing at the other female once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 12th 2011, 1:39 am

He nodded contently as the brute took him to the alpha, his cold eyes gleamed with happiness as he waited for the lead to stop conversing with others.

(Please post at least three sentences next time Insomnia ;) )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 12th 2011, 7:28 am

Charna yelped, feeling something scamper across her paws. On all fours, she looked around, eyes wide in surprise to see a small mouse darting into some underbrush. She sighed, but perked up almost an instant later for it looked as if one of the dominant wolves had nothing holding her attention. As the one she had spotted turned to another source of irritation, Charna huffed. The male had a white fae follow him, though she thought she had heard him tell the blue eyed fae that she had some sort of higher-uppednedd..

Charna trotted silently through the trees, over to the dark fae (Kira), hoping she wouldn't have other things to deal with. For the moment, her smile was hidden as she blended with the pale surroundings. "Hello," she greeted, amber eyes gleaming in anticipation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 12th 2011, 12:32 pm

(I'm sorry for not roleplaying with large paragraphs, sometimes I do not have the time to sit and think these things up or, merely have nothing to say in my post)

Shuffling on his lean limbs, the alabaster titan huffed in a bid to grasp the attention of one of the domainants. Narrowing his arctic blue opticals as he hated to be left waiting around, Insomnia lowered his lean haunches to the crusted lithosphere. His left fore limb was raised so that he could clean his leg.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 12th 2011, 4:09 pm

(Sorry I haven't been on recently, theres been a bit of a kerfuffle between in my family Razz I'll try and get on more :D)

The brute's sunshine-emerald orbs flicked open. He was alone once more. His previous encounters had left him; tending to other affairs. No matter, wolves were often seen as solitary animals anyway. Shirota had always found that asumption slightly odd though. Wolves were born in a pack and, most likely, died in a pack. What was the relation between a large and complex family, and a lone solitary wolf. Maybe they refered to those who leave the pack once their time comes. The males anyway; running to start their own family. Their own pack. Their own sanctuary.

Shirota shook his head, he had no time to be thinking of such foolishness. There was so much to be done, in so little time. The pack needed to gather food in order to survive and they also needed to find a new den in which to house for the winter. The whole tribe was anxious; especially with the death of one so close. Karma, her namesake. Many pack members seemed morunful and weary, and although Shirota did not know the fae very well, if not at all. He wished her a safe and happy journey to the stars.

The wolf slowly rose to his fresh paws and loped down towards the others. He seemed confident, and, in some ways he was. But that was only a facade. In actual fact he was secluded and shy; so far no wolf had been able to penetrate his icy exterior. Shirota looked surprised in seeing another wolf talking to Kira-sama. Should he have been? Maybe not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 12th 2011, 5:23 pm

Derek watched as new wolves seemed to poor in. everywhere he pointed his muzzle a new scent would hit him. He sighed, he ad heard of Karma's death and with it a sadness inveloped him. How could nature let so many good wolves die. His resolve tto never love again was strengthened, though Karma had just been a friend she had been a close one. He could not take to many more loses before he knew something would happen. He sighed and lay down waiting for something to happen.

(Lame but i feel behind (welcome back Mina))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 12th 2011, 6:08 pm

Ninja was very confused. He thought he was supposed to be leaving with Rune and some others to do some pack things. He looked around and saw many wolves, some he had never seen before. He saw another male and padded towards him, wondering what to do. He lied down near him and waited for something to happen.

(I have no idea what is going on lol, really lost, so, I'm gonna slowly make my way back in.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiara May 12th 2011, 6:12 pm

“Me? Hostile to two beautiful creature like ya'll?No~! I don’t think that could happen.” He smiled playfully at her. “Well my main reason now.... he because i see so many gorgeous girls here,” he winked at her. “But i was mainly wondering around, looking for something to do…” he paused “And some place to escape those squirrels. The names Slate” he smirked happily at her, glancing at the other female once more.

Maiara scoffed, unimpressed and making no effort to hide her disgust.
“If you plan on staying to gawk at the pack’s females like pieces of meat, you’re going to have to leave.” she spat as kindly as she could, watching as Mahina moved out of her vision, to the shade of a different tree. The sandy fae looked into his eyes, glowering, “Now if you’d like to join us, I’d suggest taking a more submissive stance and groveling. I promise you that anything less and you‘ll quickly find yourself without those eyes you use so loosely,” she snarled lowly. She wouldn’t have the pack’s members, much less herself treated with such disrespect.

(lameness Rolling Eyes )

Last edited by Maiara on May 12th 2011, 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maiara
Maiara
Scout

http://nayrugoddessofwisdom.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver May 12th 2011, 6:34 pm

“Well my main reason now.... he because i see so many gorgeous girls
here,” he winked at her. “But i was mainly wondering around, looking for
something to do…”

This comment made Silver's lip curl, and she turned to stare coldly at the male. Her green eyes darkened and thinned to slits as she stared hatefully at him.

"So, you come here to toy around with hearts and see whom you may harm? " She snarled, a coldness developing in her heart that had long been forgotten. Her claws kneaded the ground beneath her, as she resisted the urge to tackle the male, she felt a pang of deja vu.

Oh, goody, another Bayne. She thought sourly, normally she would have not been so cold but the things the male had already said made her wish to claw his eyes out.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 12th 2011, 6:39 pm

Mahina's head snapped up in surprise. At first she had drowned out the male's comments. but now that she could see it had offended Silver and Maiara, she couldn't help but hear them. Following Silver, the female looked towards the male. "If you think you can just come strolling in here acting like that, you might as well give up that game of yours." She looked to Silver, having a general idea of what she was thinking. Slate was another Bayne.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran May 12th 2011, 6:48 pm

Soran sat blankly behind the sandy female as the scene unfolded in front of him, Silver's steady aggression and Maiara's cool hostility towards the unknown loner. A bitter expression crossed his face as he curled his tail around his paws in an attempt to keep them warm. The male’s first impression on the Alpha had most likely ruined the chance on acceptance if he had come to join their group.

(lame.. DX)
Soran
Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 12th 2011, 6:52 pm

Shadow trotted over to a group of wolves with the prey in her jaws. She reconized that they were part of the pack, other then one male. She sat down and set the pray down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 12th 2011, 6:54 pm

Derek heard yet another voice, tired of being alone even though he knew Maia was handling it he stood and walked to her. Surprise flickered briefly in his eyes at the site of Mahina but a smile soon took his face. He looked to the new face and the smile faded and the beta took over. "Maia? Do you need some help?" He asked standing slightly behind her and to the side.

(Lame but i got lonely.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune May 12th 2011, 6:58 pm

“Me? Hostile to two beautiful creature like ya'll?No~! I don’t think that could happen.” He smiled playfully at her. “Well my main reason now.... he because i see so many gorgeous girls here,” he winked at her. “But i was mainly wondering around, looking for something to do…” he paused “And some place to escape those squirrels. The names Slate” he smirked happily at her, glancing at the other female once more.

Rune's ears twitched as he heard words coming from a wolf he did not recognize. With a quick glance around, he noticed that Maiara was conversing with the unknown wolf. After his ears also took in Silvers comment, Rune quickly went and stood next to Maiara, as his fur clashed against her sandy colored one. “Pardon, my rude intrusion, but I couldn’t help but overhear your words Slate…was it?” Rune began as he adjusted his posture and took a more dominate stance.

“However, I thought I would inform you that the next time I hear such words come from that muzzle of yours…especially towards my mate…you will wish you were never granted the ability of speech. Oh, and that also includes those gestures of yours...” He continued although his words were rather harsh and he meant every single one, his tone showed no signs of such things instead it was even and held calmness to it.

"Now with that said I suggest you take heed of what Maiara just told you or you might find yourself in a rather uncomfortable situation."
He went on though these words weren't necessarily needed and could have been left out. For he knew that Maiara could handle the new male even without Rune or anyone else for that matter stepping in.

"Although, I suggest you quickly agree with her terms because you are making a disturbance within my pack and I don't really appreciate it." Rune finished as he took note that Mahina had said something to the male and Derek had offered his assistance to Maiara.

Last edited by Rune on May 12th 2011, 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 12th 2011, 7:35 pm

Shadow watched the scene play out, and decided to eat the mouse and save the rabbit for later.
(lame.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit May 12th 2011, 8:30 pm

Spirit turned from all the commotion to walk towards the trees. So many things seemed to be happening all at once and the clearing was filled with mixed emotions; grieving for the loss of Karma and the bitterness towards Slate. She had toned out his words but she had still heard them. They disappointed her, to think that to this male the females of the pack were nothing more than flowers. And while he viewed upon one with that smirk of a smile he would chase after another, forgetting the first.

She sat down to watch everything unfold before her, her icy blue eyes not missing a detail. She lowered her gaze to the ground, staring at a few dying blades of grass beneath her paws as she silently mourned for the loss of Karma. The pack had not even set off yet and even so things already seemed to be going terribly wrong. What else could go wrong? She wondered. The thought worried her and added to her growing concern for the journey.

Out of the corner of her eye Spirit caught sight of Shirota striding into the clearing to join the other wolves. His stride was confident, though she could tell there was something else about him that would make her think otherwise. Slowly rising to her paws, she made her was of to the male, but took her time. She tried to push back her concerns and grief and though a smile played on her muzzle her eyes still held the lurking waters of a raging storm within. "Hello Shirota." She spoke quietly, unsure of what to say in such times of grief and confusion. Everything was happening so fast Spirit was unsure of whether or not she'd be able to keep up with it all.

[ Lame.. but Spirit got lonely by herself XD ]
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

http://selene-x.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 12th 2011, 8:57 pm

Shadow saw Shirota-san, and feeling lonley drifted over to him. She brought the rabbit. At the same time another wolf had the same thought. "Hello Shirota-san, and I don't belive I know you?" said Shadow, greeting Shirota and adressing the other female, "Oh, and I have some rabbit I'm willing to share." she added in a friendly tone, hoping to make friends.
(Shadow is lonley to, so I hope you don't mind if I join? XXD I'm so random.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next