Soran
Spirit
Silver
Rune
Nature
9 posters

Page 18 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next

Go down

Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 18 Empty Re: Journey to the Blood Stained Home

Post by Silver May 23rd 2011, 10:30 pm

Silver laid there, a confused and hurt expression on her face. She let her ears drop and rested her head on her paws, feeling loneliness wash over her. Every time she moved, no one made any move to speak with her. Was it because she wasn't feeling as social as usual? Something kept keeping her from reaching out like she normally did, something bothered her.

I hate feeling so odd. New place, same pack. Why do I feel so... Un-included? Too many bad memories, perhaps? She thought, shrugging.

Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue100/100Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 18 Empty Re: Journey to the Blood Stained Home

Post by Guest May 23rd 2011, 10:54 pm

Mahina walked slowly into the clearing. A terrible limp accompanied her occasional stumble, and many thorns and bush branches made her coat look matted and unkept. She sat on the cold ground, the dirt behind her stained with blood in the shape of her paws. She pulled branches and leaves out of her pelt, placing them on the ground beside her.

When her job was done the female spotted her friend. She stood to limp over to her. As she approached Mahina knew Silver would fret over her paws. She came to a stop beside her, covering the injured paws with her tail. By the female's expression Mahina could tell the scholar was troubled.

"What's wrong?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune May 23rd 2011, 11:17 pm

Rune shook his head in disbelief "not even one?" he questioned as he moved closer before sitting down. "Pallatsera was friends with many and she was someone the members valued very dearly. She always seemed to have the backs of any who needed it and her wisdom was always appreciated. In many ways she was different then most wolves I've ever met before in my life.”

“The most recent death was Karma's and no she was plenty liked even if she didn't fully realize it. She was a good friend and could never be replaced by any other. I believe I would say the two were equal when it came to friends within the pack. Either way they were both valued members and neither of them could ever be replaced by any other." Rune stated just before a puzzling look appeared upon his face. Charna had just mentioned Pallatsera a wolf from the past. Although, he found it interesting that she knew of such a wolf the time to ask was not now.

With the shift of his feet he forced himself back on the subject of friendship as he caught her question about what a friend was exactly. "Well, a friend is someone that accepts you for you and who includes all your defaults, its someone you trust without a second of hesitation, it’s also one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be." Rune replied as he offered the same warm smile to the female she had recently offered him.

"You are indeed apart of this pack now which means you will find a friend within someone. Some friendships may come easier then others and then again some maybe extremely hard to gain, but if you continue to try and you take advantage of this advice I am giving you. I doubt you will be forgotten when it is your time to depart from this place."

Last edited by Rune on May 24th 2011, 1:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue100/100Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 24th 2011, 1:24 am

His licked his sabers, turning his away. The male grunted in response to the females words before raising himself up, and slinking away from the them. Insomnia went to go lay down under a tree, the smell of pine filling the air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 24th 2011, 6:46 am

Charna listened silently. He had seemed puzzled, but gave a reasonable answer. She nodded, it made sense. "Thank you for that," her tail swung behind her slowly as she looked around in awe. This forest was really big and the trees were everywhere! She focused back on the male, "so, you're the alpha?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear May 24th 2011, 6:53 am

Falco sat in a dream world, pretty much as usual, he looked around and flicked his ash tinted ears. Lifting his head he got to his paws stumbling a little, feeling the effects of sleep drunkenness. He scented the air and headed off to the scent of his mate and her friend Mahina, Falco hadn't known much about Mahina but was willing to find out. Smiling as he approached the two he saw Silver wasn't feeling well. It seemed that Mahina had just spoke and he continued to approach and nudged Silver ever so gently under her chin "I know your having trouble with memories out here Silver, Please share them with me, It may make it a lot easier.... How are your wounds?" he changed the subject not wanting to seem too over worry about her past. The white male sat beside Mahina and he gave her a slight smile landlocked back to silver with his green eyes.

(sorry I haven't posted I have been busy the past few days!)
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune May 24th 2011, 7:49 am

"Ah, yes that would be me or at least I am told such things." Rune replied as he let out a soft chuckle and diverted his gaze elsewhere. "I'm not sure how much time has passed since your acceptance, but how are you liking things here?" Rune inquired as he let a small tiresome yawn escape through his muzzle.

(Sorry, it is awful but I can't seem to think of anything else right now. XD)
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 24th 2011, 9:15 am

Charna nodded to the male. "Yes quite," she responded. Another smile creased her muzzle as he yawned. Things were rather exciting here, so she assumed that they got good rest when they slept. Stepping back, Charna dipped her head, "you seem tired, so I guess I'll go find some friends.

(Lame!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 24th 2011, 9:43 am

Elysia looked to Derek. She had expected, hoped at least, that he would speak. She wanted to hear everything - every detail. Every movement Pallatsera had made, maybe the echoes of her laughter and her love. Instead he was quiet, awkward, brooding. She wanted to understand, to be able to look past that but she couldn't. The words he said weren't connecting in her mind. Pallatsera's mate. Pallatsera had a mate. Pallatsera had this mate. And now Pallatsera had no one, and no one had Pallatsera.

"What is your name?"

Finally, he had spoken. Elysia met his gaze, keeping her amber eyes tranquil despite her turmoil. She dipped her head respectfully to him, her voice quiet and calm. "Elysia, my name is Elysia." She paused a moment. Normally, this would be the time when the other would reply with their name. Something about this male was off though, it might be safe to be painfully clear on everything. She perked her ears. "And you?" Her heart was beginning to ache. She began to wonder which of the two of them had ever really known Pallatsera, and what they had lost.

She found herself gazing at the male before her. He didnt seem like Pallatsera's type, then again Elysia hadn't even known Pallatsera had a type. The male she had loved, this must be a shell of him. This brooding, dark, silent male - he was not who Pallatsera would have loved. Elysia yearned to say it, to deny him relation to her. But she saw the greif, so fresh and so pure and she couldn't. She was simply silent, gazing at a wolf who seemed impossible to love - but had earned the devotion of her beloved sister.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 24th 2011, 12:19 pm

Elysia

That is what she called herself, it seemed easier now, knowing her name. "My name is Derek" He stood there for a few more moments gathering his thoughts, he knew the female wished to know of his sister, and probably was wondering how she could ever have loved him. He stopped on that thought and let the pain sink in. How many times had he wondered the same thing?

He shook his head, it was time to deal with the present, not the past. "I suppose you wish to know about Sera, but you must understand, what you ask is not easy, and though you are a stranger i will be frank with you. I had never known true love before i met your sister, and that when she died I was never the same, if it had not been for this pack i would not have survived. That what you ask comes at a great price for me, but because you were her sister, and she would have wanted me to tell you i will begin her story when you are ready." He spoke nearly shaking with the memories.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 24th 2011, 12:29 pm

Derek. Such a flat and...normal name. Pallatsera, Elysia had always imagined her sister mating some majestic powerful proud male with an exotic name and having litters of beautiful little silver pups. But there was just Derek. Derek who had apparently loved her, lost her and been broken by her. Derek who was struggling to survive in the wake of loss. Derek who was willing, despite it all, to share his loss with her. Elysia took a breath. She was wrong. He was strong, stronger than she would have been able to be if it was him asking her to reopen the wounds. Elysia regretted her thoughts, her patronizing manner. She dipped her head, struggling to control her emotions.

"I know," She paused, calming herself and drawing on the inner tranquility she had learned from Pallatsera. "I know what I ask is not something you would wish to bestow upon a stranger." She felt to urge to move closer to him, to share his grief physically as well as emotionally. Her eyes fluttered closed, then open once more. "I..I dont know if what I offer would be enough for you but," She hesitated. Was she opening herself too wide? What was she offereing him? What could she ever give him? "I knew her, a different her than you knew. If you, if you wanted to know my sister as well as you knew your mate," she raised her gaze to him. "It is something I would be willing to give to you."

The Pallatsera he had known was the she-wolf that loved him with all his heart. But had he known the older sister? No. Just the mate. The alpha. Not the daughter, the sister, the teacher. Elysia could give that to him. She, she almost wanted to give it to him. The grief she felt, the true overwhelming grief and loss, it hadn't hit yet. She was still in shock - still able to speak and give and think. Though she knew that as Derek's story came out, so would her grief. And with that realization came another. She was alone, and there would be no one to console her in her grief. No pack as Derek had had. Elysia - by her own doing and the doings of fate - was alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 24th 2011, 12:39 pm

(Non taken! Razz)

The ebony wolf watched as Charna walked away from him and turned her attention to Rune-dono, the dominant male instead. Zero looked towards the male and dipped his head in respect, before turning to walk away. I shouldn't have been so annoyed. He thought to himself. In fact, he was surprised the other wolves could understand him at all. His accent was heavy, deep and embedded into his speech, yet it was also passionate. His accent shone his love for his former home and life, and how he had loved it. But thinking such thoughts about the past could just open closed wounds, so Zero let the subject be and turned his attention to something else, or, someone else. He turned to his side and saw the dark fae stood near him.

"hello... Zero-san" she said.

The male's eyes narrowed as he looked into hers. They were a deep ocean blue. Highly uncommon, if possible at all. In all his years, Zero had learned too much information than a wolf could ever have been believed to know. His intelligence levels were off the scales. He even knew how to get up a tree, even if he was 'climbing' it. And in all his years, all of the data, all of the logic and all of the science he had learned, was just abolished by this fae. It wasn't possible. I couldn't be possible. It shouldn't have been possible.

Zero just shook his head and began to speak calmly. "How do you know my name?" he asked her. He didn't know hers. Yes, he had seen her before, but never had they conversed and never had he told the fae his name. Zero knew this, he knew because he remembered everything. He would have remembered if he had told her his identity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 24th 2011, 12:50 pm

Derek just nodded his head. What else could he do, he was already opening himself to the past and with that the pain. He had locked most of it away, so that he could be a better delta, and with time a better beta, but it had never truly gone away.

"To tell the story of Palla and the pack, i guess you need to start at where i first met her." He sat knowing his legs would not hold him as he told this story. He gestured to Elysia to do the same. The burden he would speak of would take it's toll on both of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 24th 2011, 1:06 pm

Elysia looked to Derek, wondering how close she should be. What was appropriate? Would he attack her? Well no, he wasn't going to attack her. But still. She laid down, close but not close enough to feel his fur brush hers. She rested her head on her paws, looking to him with her steady amber gaze. She knew the story would be long - not only because of all there was to tell but the emotional difficulty as well. She braced herself, promising to stay strong though she wondered if it was a promise she could ever keep.

Elysia was tempted to speak, but knew it was not her place to interrupt. She would allow Derek to tell his story without the distraction of her voice - however difficult that may be. In a way, she felt like Pallatsera wasnt really dead until Elysia knew everything. Right now, she was only dead as claimed. It could still be untrue. Perhaps a different Pallatsera? No, it wasn't possible. Elysia withheld a sigh and looked to Derek.

She was struck suddenly with admiration for the male. He had loved, and lost and was speaking. She had just loved but she knew if she lost - she wouldn't speak. She would hide and bottle and hold her head high as if everything was fine. She would mask herself in tranquility, all the while looking for someone to share her grief and make her better again. Elysia wondered agian whose shoulder she would lean on when it was all said and done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 24th 2011, 1:39 pm

(This story will be told as a flashback!!!! notice i don't remember everything so it may be a little different then it was before.)

Derek's eyes slide shut as the memories came. The first day...

Derek bounded through thee undergrowth. An Elite Guard, that's what he was, and there he was acting more like a pup. He had been here a while and still could not get over being in a pack that loved him for him. Sobering up as he made it to the den site, his short patrol of the boundary having gone well. He spotted Nadia talking to Dakota. Rune was speaking with a loner and Inc was somewhere. Others milled about but Derek had not yet learned their names. Derek took a closer look at the female, her fur was a silvery color that shone in the sun light. And Derek feared that he was already being drawn in. It was not the first time he had been infatuated with a female, and he didn't think it would be the last. He walked slowly towards Rune hoping to pick up the conversation. Kicking a stone out of the he made a small game of it as he side stepped closer. Her voice struck him first,

I wish to join your pack

Derek almost wished to beg Rune to let her, there was something about her that Derek wished to get to know better. Like how she was so calm and tranquil, in the face of an unknown pack. Finally he could play with the stone no further or he would look stupid, so deciding he would just go sit by Rune and get it over with, he made it in time to her the alphas response.

Welcome to the pack Pallatsera

Pallatsera. A name that fit the beautiful young she-wolf that sat before him.

Derek shook his head eyes still shut as he came out of the first part of his telling. "We were so young then, all of us, age and the horrors of age meant nothing to us. We felt invincible and strong. the pack was growing every day and we had no reason to worry about the future. Though maybe it would have been best if we had."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 24th 2011, 2:28 pm

Elysia couldnt help her mouth from falling open. Pallatsera - Derek's Pallatsera - she sounded so young and innocent. She sounded so hopeful. She sounded...like Elysia. This version of her sister, she wasn't just Elysia's anymore. She, was Derek's too. He had her and Elysia wasnt sure how that made her feel. Elysia felt lost, alone, and for some reason violated. She kept her lips sealed with difficulty, waiting until he had finished for the moment. Very quietly, she shook her head in response to his final words.

"No, innocence is a virture best protected." Elysia said no more. Simply reassuring Derek. She didnt know why she did, she didnt know him. But he knew her - or someone she had loved and that was as good as. She pressed her side to Derek's quickly - the smallest of actions. A comfort and encouragement. She meant nothing by it, nothing inappropriate towards a wolf she knew nothing of. She withdrew just as quickly, waiting for Derek to continue on his own time.

Elysia rested her head on her paws, much in the way Pallatsera used to when she felt pensive. She looked to Derek, feeling a growing respect as he did something she knew she couldn't. How could Pallatsera have been so different? She sounded so innocent, so fresh and hopeful. She listened enraptured for Derek to continue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 24th 2011, 3:06 pm

Derek did continue "Well time went by and your sister and myself became the best of friends, so close was our friendship that we spent most of our time together. I guess that is when everything really started going downhill...

Derek sat beside Palla as the watched the pack. Nadia and Rune discussed what would happen next, Dakota and Incendiu by their sides. a battle was to take place and it would be gruesome. Derek laid his head on Pallatesra's back in a gesture of friendship, but for him it was so much more, he couldn't tell her how much more, but for now, this was enough. It would be one night before the battle between Banishing Winds and the other pack would take place and everyone was preparing. Dereks heart beat with a terrified thrill, it was not the first time he had defend his pack but it seemed frightening now and as that night came he had good reason to be afraid.

We lost many that night but none so horrible as our alpha female Nadia. It toke a toll on the pack and to everyone's surprise instead of leaving her beta Dakota in charge, Nadia had made Palla the new alpha. Things seemed to change so quickly, it was then i decided what i wanted from my life, and that was your sister...

Palla can i talk to you? Derek was feeling over shy, so he should be, he had never done this before he had always been a stud never fully going through with bonds of mating, and it terrified him. Sure came the reply, I know we have been friends for a while now and i would hate for anything to change that, but i want, no i need more. Derek realized he loved, more than his own life, or his almost brother like Rune. So he was not prepared for what happened next.

"She rejected me, to afraid of her past to see he future i guess. I spent days not looking at her the pack around us trying to make us both happy. We both knew the truth but your sister didn't want that, not again. So after what seemed like years i got the courage to ask once more, afraid of what would be said, and to my everlasting surprise, she said yes. I finally had what i had been dreaming of." He wished he could stop there, on that happy note, but there was so much more, more happiness and then the day it all changed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 24th 2011, 3:18 pm

Elysia listened enraptured. She smiled, imagining her sister and Derek - much younger than now. She could see Pallatsera, simply sitting quietly like she so often loved to do. Then there was Derek - a young happy in love Derek. Elysia honestly couldn't picture it. How he would have laid his head against her back, loving her and afraid to tell. And then Pallatsera...refusing? Why? Her past? Elysia didnt understand. From all Elysia knew, there was nothing that could have made Pallatsera refuse.

Elysia had to say something. She raised her head, eyes puzzled. "Afraid of her past?" She shook her head, smiling softly though it was sad. Her voice was quiet. "I dont understand. She was always so happy, she wasn't traumatized." She tilted her head to Derek. "What else happened to her? After me and before you?" She rested her head again, enraptured in Derek's tale.

She wanted to rejoice in her sister's happiness, the love she and Derek had obviously shared. She wanted to see it and hear it and congratulate her sister. Why was she just too little too late? And her? An Alpha? Chosen above the beta female? Elysia felt pride soar inside of her. She closed her eyes for a moment before reopening them. There were so many questions she wanted to ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 24th 2011, 3:40 pm

"Palla did have a past before myself and after you, she had been mated before and had pups before, only to lose them and herself in them. She was afraid to love again afraid of what that love would mean to her. But there is still more story to tell and if i do not tell it i will lose my courage." He closed his eyes once more.

"I began to feel that we need to be equal, here she was an alpha and i was still just a lowly guard it felt unbalanced. So when Rune the alpha male said there was a position open to be delta male i jumped at the opportunity. No surprise that i got the position, i was loved in the pack and had proven myself time and time again, and still happiness was to come...

Derek? Palla called to me, her face was etched in a strange way, expectant, but afraid all at the same time. I padded to her side smiling just at the sheer pleasure that she was mine. We spoke for a time just happy to be together, that was always so easy between myself and her, just being able to talk about whatever we wanted. There were no awkward pauses no spaces unfilled just pleasant talk. So Derek was unprepared for what would come out next. Derek there is something you need to know...I am pregnant, you are going to be a father... Derek stood there dumbfounded unable to comprehend what she had just said, then it sank in a grin so large it could have split his face stretched across his muzzle. Him? A father? Never in his wildest dreams did he believe something so wonderful could happen to him.

"Months went by and her stomach grew as did my anxiety. The pups were wanted so badly, not just by myself but by the whole pack. the first pups of Banishing Winds Pack, and from an alpha no less. It was the happiest time of my life. So when the pups were born one the exact replica of my own dead sister and one that looked just like Palla and one a mix, there were no words to describe my pleasure. I couldn't wait to know more about my pups, what they would be like how they would grow, who they in turn would love." Derek's face grew dark as Palla's death grew near.

"She went down to the rivers edge to drink some water, our pups following behind playing. when the pups fell into the river, Palla went after them and before she could get them out ran into a boulder in the water knocking her unconscious and drowning her and the pups" Derek's face had contorted into one of pain hopelessness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver May 24th 2011, 5:21 pm

Silver turned, suddenly, to find Mahina and Falco beside her. She smiled faintly, but that was all she could manage.

"I have many things on my mind right now. Any more death, and I may jump off a cliff just to end my suffering. I hate death..." She said quietly, explaining the most prominent of her problems. She stretched, rising shakily to her feet, her back leg healing, she could put some weight on it now. Only the deepest cuts remained, and a faint pink scar marked the top of her muzzle, as well as a small scar visible on her right ear.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 24th 2011, 5:49 pm

Faith looked at the male"I have heard some wolves say your name" she said. Her tail curled around herself as she sat down a few feet away from the male. "Is that alright of I call you that Zero-san" she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 24th 2011, 8:31 pm

Ninja was lost more then ever. He walked around the pack, wondering what to do.
He saw his friend, Zero and padded over to him. He nipped his ear playfully and wagged his tail.

(LAME, you all post stuff so quickly, I loose track on where I was at. XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 24th 2011, 9:46 pm

Faith let out a small smile as she looked up waiting for even the slightest noise from the male. She noticed another male or his friend had came by him. Maybe this was a sign to leave, to go away. She held her ground as she waited for him to say something, remembering she had never introduced herself. Something she wanted to say"Sorry but I should introduce myself...Faith...Faith is my name" she said her cranium pointed towards the male. Her paws dug into the ground, gasping the soil in her paws. Her white ears twitched waiting for the sound or response to come from the male known by Zero.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear May 24th 2011, 9:57 pm

Falco gave a hopeless whimper hearing Silver's words "Please don't talk like that.. his voice pleaded and croaked as he nuzzled her again. Hewatched as she got to her paws, the wounds obviously healing, though deep gashes remained and scars set in. "You need to rest still Silver" he kept in the same tone as he watched her with his piercing green eyes.

{lame}

Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 25th 2011, 2:29 am

(I'm lost xD)

The male lowered his cage to the lithosphere. Before rocking his body to lay upon his flank in the shadowed woods. Insomnia stretched his long lean limbs out, but soon retracted them back towards his body

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next