Cashel
Dago
Rune
27 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Evergreen Forest - Page 16 Empty Re: Evergreen Forest

Post by Alex October 14th 2012, 8:09 pm

She smiled at the Alpha she had semi-meet before. "Hello, I'm Linnëa, alpha female. Welcome to the Banishing Winds pack; whom might you all be, and what is your business here, if I might ask?" Her voice was authoritive, yet it was still kind. "Hello, my name is Midnight. I have ventured here to join your pack." She looked kindly at the Alpha female. "Also, i do belive we have meet before. But i didn't realy 'meet' you. I helped you with an injured wolf" She could remember the wolf, sitting up there on the ledge..
She sat there, watching.
Alex
Alex
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Annessa October 14th 2012, 9:48 pm

Annessa smiled back at Linnëa as she introduced herself as the alpha female of the pack. It was a bit of a familiar thing to do, but the alpha female seemed friendly enough. She still commanded respect, though, as to be expected from one of her position. The white female waited for the one who called herself Midnight to finish before she herself spoke up. "Greetings. My name's Annessa. I do apologise for intruding on your territory, I wasn't aware there was a pack living around here until today. But, since there is, I'd like to ask if, perhaps, I could join you?" She spoke carefully. It had been a while since she had ever asked such a thing, and so she wasn't sure what could possibly provoke the alpha that stood before her. After a short pause, she added, "I will leave if you'd prefer, of course."

((Shorter than usual, but it's something I guess.))
Addressed - Linnëa
Mentioned - Midnight
Annessa
Annessa
Scholar
Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver October 15th 2012, 6:20 am

"Hello, my name is Midnight. I have ventured here to join your pack. Also, I do believe we have meet before. But I didn't really 'meet' you. I helped you with an injured wolf"

Nodding slowly, her eyes glazed in contemplation of what the dark hued female had said. She could not quite remember if they had met, but she seemed somewhat familiar.. Blast; she simply did not know. Not knowing was definitely one of her pet peeves, as the most subtle emotions in her eyes turned from welcoming so somewhere beneath self-loathing and irritation. But these emotions lasted but a fraction of a second before she swept them away, replacing the kindness she had harbored before, for fear of upsetting or making these wolves feel she was annoyed at them. Flicking her ears to dismiss her thinking, she looked to Midnight, this time forming a reply. "I'm not sure. You seem familiar, but my short term memory fails me. Nonetheless, welcome, and it's nice to meet you.. Officially. Now, it is wonderful to see you expressing interest in this pack-" She was cut off slightly, but her attention immediately flicked to the source, the other female, who was now introducing herself. Not annoyed in the least by this interruption, Linnëa did not mind, she was simply answering her request. Patiently listening, Linnëa slowly sat down, though she eyed the male briefly, wondering if he would take his turn to speak next.

"Greetings. My name's Annessa. I do apologize for intruding on your territory, I wasn't aware there was a pack living around here until today. But, since there is, I'd like to ask if, perhaps, I could join you? I will leave if you'd prefer, of course."

"Wonderful to meet you, Annessa! And it is no problem, you intruded to join us, which is just fine. I would love to see you become a new addition to Banishing Winds." She noted encouragingly, though she was glad this female and the other were so kind and respectful. Their words were well said, intricately formed, and it was something Linnëa herself liked to see in others. Pausing for but a few seconds, she then addressed the two of them. "Now, if both of you wish to join, I'd say the hardest part is choosing a rank among us. The ones we have open are Scholar, Guardian, Scout, and Hunter. Scholars tend to the wounded, study, and use their time pursuing intellectual goals, while Guardians are the defenders of the pack. Scouts will look for loners and mark the borders, and Hunters hunt for the pack. In no way are you tied to these duties when you choose a rank, though. A hunter is perfectly allowed to fetch herbs with a scholar and a hunter could travel with a scout to look for loners. So choose, but don't worry!"

Now, she only needed the male to speak and they would all be golden. Two new members, and one possibly joining. So far, this was a pretty good day.
    Another lameish post.. But I tried to get a reply up quickly for you guys!
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
Evergreen Forest - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue100/100Evergreen Forest - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 15th 2012, 11:21 am

Derek had said nothing to the new members, even after Linnea had arrived. Stepping back he had let the alpha do the talking. The other wolves seemed nervous, he knew why, but found it odd. None here had shown aggressiveness behavior, and Linnea was the epitome of welcoming kindness. She kept a firm paw though didn't let others think she was weak. Derek's grey gaze traveled over the mixed group of loners, they were being accepted now, but he had a hard time knowing that they were members. It would take time, and it was probable he would not even talk to them again.

The reclusive male had already decided he was going to stick around this area until his alpha was safe and then fade back and go for a walk by himself. The past memory was still strong upon him, and it was one that was very dear to him. It was the memory. The one that had defined him as a wolf. And there was no one here that would remember, that he could share with.

Sure Karma was back, but she was after Palla, she didn't experience those memories, those hard pack days. Mentally giving himself a shake, Derek turned back to the conversation at hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Annessa October 15th 2012, 3:54 pm

Annessa blinked a few times in surprise. She hadn't expected to be welcomed into this new pack so easily, though she certainly wasn't complaining. A pack was just what a wolf like her needed, especially after wandering around alone for such a long time. "Thank you," she said to Linnëa, truly grateful to the alpha female for allowing her into her pack. The female listened carefully to the positions offered to her. The alpha was correct, this was a hard choice. The snowy wolf was relieved to hear that she would not be tied to any specific duties, though the choice was still a difficult one.

After thinking for a moment, Annessa had made her decision. "I would like to be a Scholar, if I may." The rank of Scholar intrigued her, and appealed to her the most out of all the ranks offered. She loved getting the opportunity to learn more about the world around her, and it sounded like this would be a great environment to start. It seemed like it was even encouraged!

The female's eyes flicked to the other female, Midnight, curious as to what her decision would be. However, her thoughts wandered over to the male loner she had followed. He had not spoken yet, how would he react to everything? Then, realising that she was likely being a bit rude to Linnëa, she looked back at the alpha. She wasn't going to ruin her acceptance into the pack by not paying attention.
Annessa
Annessa
Scholar
Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear October 15th 2012, 9:46 pm

Evergreen Forest - Page 16 Falco-1

Falco looked at the approaching wolf. She seemed a bit strange but not the strangest that he had encountered. He then felt warmth beside him and looked to see Karma, there standing right beside him, her fur was tickling his. An urge to itch. No. He was resisting it. He was not going to itch it.

He looked as the dark female beside him talked with the tawny one. His ears flicking listening to their words but not paying too much attention. It was not too long before Karma had rested some weight upon the white male. He didnt mind for it got rid of the tickling sensation and the itch. The feel of another against his pelt had become quite foreign, as he looked to the black female, a small, awkward smile on his face. He felt tingly all over but continued to remain where he was.

He then looked to Linnea as she talked to the tawny female. A pirate wolf? he thought, his head tilting slightly, her name was Jackie, was all he had picked up. In which Linnea then said the tawny female could accompany her, before the khaki one disappeared. He glanced over to the dark female.
"What would you like to do now?" he asked as he didnt have any idea of what to do. His tail gave a friendly wag, as he waited a reply from the female.
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 15th 2012, 9:57 pm

As the newly approached wolf and Linnea conversed, then when the Khaki female took off, Karma sighed to herself. It was at that point that she realized that she was leaning her weight on Falco and promptly stood properly up.

She gave a small laugh before thinking about his question. "I'd like to meet some of the pack wolves, actually," she admitted, a little embarrassed by the sentiment. The dark female had never really been one that was much for communication, but now that she was a part of the pack (well, if she was a part of the pack again. That part was a bit hazy), she felt like she should know the members. After all, they would be hunting together and fighting for one another, right?

So. Lame. Guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex October 16th 2012, 7:22 pm

Watching intently she waited as the female asked to be a certain rank. Her turn rolled around. Still thinking she smiled comeing up with a perfect position! A hunter. Yes, that was what she would be. She had the energy and sneaky-ness of a perfect hunter, her speed was also very amazing.
"I guess i shall be a Hunter. Well of course if that is fine with you..?" Smiling softly she stood, brushing he tail against the ground ever so lightly. Hers rested on the Alpha female.
Alex
Alex
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas October 17th 2012, 3:24 pm

OCC : I sincerely apologize for not replying on turn, school has been keeping me too busy and I haven't got a chance to use my laptop since last time I logged in. I am actually trying to get on as much as I can, and I do not intend for my username to become red.

-----------

"Yes we are both a member of this pack, stranger."

Lucas's eyes turned at the second wolf, he was incredibly similar in appearance. But his thinking might fool him that he is not presenting his respect for the authorized wolves. Poking the thought off his mind, he nodded slightly, but he couldn't realize if this nod was clearly visible or was it difficult to notice? A scent drifted through the area, a wolf appeared through the distance. He should admit, he was actually surprised at first and perhaps he lost his guard that time. The new arrival paused by the other duos, greeting and addressing the two loners that seemed to have been following him and as well wished for the same thing.

"Hello, I'm Linnëa, alpha female. Welcome to the Banishing Winds pack; whom might you all be, and what is your business here, if I might ask?"

At last, the wolf Lucas had been seeking has arrived. With patience, he allowed the conversation to continue between the females before he would interrupt. The ebony hued she-wolf responded initially, she was as Lucas had exactly predicted. The alpha female had replied, but Lucas cared less; he had no business in other wolves and didn't even bother listening. Then almost quickly, the second female announced. Also seeking entry and a position in the Banishing Winds Pack. Both were lucky, he had to admit; they were already accepted and being informed of the ranks that they should pick. The female listed four. And only one he was interested of, Guardian. It suited him in countless ways. The wolves picked their choices and it was time for Lucas to spit out some words.

"Hello, Linnea. I am Lucas, I delve for joining your pack. Just like them." He pointed with his nose, before continuing his speech. "I suppose Guardian is for me, of course, if you accept me as a member; that is?".

P.S.You should stop saying your posts are lame... If there is any lame post here, EVER. It is mine. All of you are great and better than me in Rping. I think your posts are fantastic, seriously!
Lucas
Lucas
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel October 19th 2012, 9:38 pm

Apache dipped his head tot he newest members of the pack and spokle out smoothly, "Welcome to the pack. I apoligize for not presenting my name to any of you. I am Apache a scout." The gray and white male huffed out with a loud breath and looked towards his alpha female, Linnëa. He had never had the chance to see her this close. Well he might of but honestly, he did not remember which of the alpha wolves had accepted him. It had been either Crimson or Linnëa. He wanted to remember her pelt combination. It would probably be rather easy since she was the only wolf with such colors he had seen in his entire life. Most of the other wolves were black, gray, white, brown and combinations within those shade. Hmm it's always nice to see other joining, he thought peacfully. Maybe another scout will join us soon but who knows eh?, he asked himself in the state of mind.
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

http://www.silentstormpack.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver October 19th 2012, 10:23 pm

(I must sincerely apologize for my lack of posting. I'll try to get something in as soon as possible, but no promises. Feel free to consider yourselves accepted and move on if you do not feel like waiting on me. :D)
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
Evergreen Forest - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue100/100Evergreen Forest - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex October 20th 2012, 10:55 pm

<div align="center"><div style="width:340px;"><div style="width:100; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; background-image:url(https://2img.net/h/i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r599/carnivallights/darkwolf.jpg); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; -border-top-left-radius: 1px 1px; -webkit-border-radius:1px 1px 0px 0px; padding:1px; padding-top:390px; padding-bottom:20px; text-align:justify; font-family: Verdana; font-size:10px; color:#767F93; line-height:12px; text-indent:13px;">

She smiled wagging her tail. Turning around she drifted away, exsploring the pack land. It was amzazing! Lots of deer and other animals! Prancing along she drifted off of the pack lands, not paying attention. When she noticed, she was far enough for the scent to be almost gone. She barked, suprised she got so far in such a short time. Walking back to the pack lands... very slowly. She wanted to continue exslore the place. "Wow...!"

<div style="text-align: justify; line-height: 9px; font-size:17px; font-family: Vivaldi; color: #39267A; text-indent: 0px;"><center>Darkness among us</center></div>

</div></div></div><center><table><tr><td style="width:400px; font-size:7px; line-height:8px;text-transform:uppercase; font-family:small fonts; text-align:right;"></td></tr></table></center>
Alex
Alex
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel October 25th 2012, 4:50 pm

The diminishing period of twilight washed the land a dim blue after the sun bore under the horizon. Apache sat on his haunches, observing his surroundings and enjoying the nature. The faint called on the birds as they gradually abated, as well as visiting the pleasant countenance. The pack hadn't been up to much, generally just hanging about the den site and surrounding terain.

The copper auditories of the fem swivelled to the din of footsteps and his peepers made their way towards the source as his head turned. The he-wolf could not immediately recognize the female, carrying herself tall and proud with a brisk trot and his pelage composed of ebony. "Hello." he said in a hushed tone to the ebony female. "I do not beileve I have meet your before. So I am guessing that your rather new to the pack much like myself, hmm?" he had asked the new wolf.

(Wolves Addressed: Midnight)
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

http://www.silentstormpack.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran October 29th 2012, 9:18 pm

“We differ.”

Pinion nodded in agreement, it was clear they were. Thaddea had lived through a series of events very different from his own. Whether hers ended in tragic despair or great accomplishment, the details were of no use of Pinion’s knowledge of Thaddea. But it was not those precise events that peaked his interest, rather why they had shaped and perhaps reshaped Thaddea’s perception of Pinion and of the world around her. Whatever the reason, the male withheld a silent promise that he would help the female view her surroundings differently. Why he made this promise, even he was unsure. Thaddea was a stranger, no different than any other loner that approached the territory with the simple goal of obtaining a rank. No matter how deeply they discussed, the female would always remain a stranger to him. She was cryptic, her logic and reasoning strange, but she was unlike any wolf that Pinion had previously encountered.

“I fear what is logical to fear -” She cut off. This was not an answer, but rather one of those disgusting evasions she so disliked in others –their attempts to be mysterious which only came off as foolish. She straightened, noticeably more rigid, her muscles tensed and tight. “I fear imperfection and failure in the face of said imperfection. I fear I will achieve nothing.”

Pinion shrugged, “Ah, but you see... there are no logical fears, at least none that we can all agree on. You say you fear imperfection and failure, but I have never felt such trepidation towards either.” He began, his tail curling around his paws comfortably as he spoke, “I understand why you may fear such things, but imperfection is not a weakness. It gives you the strength to strive for an ultimate purpose, which is not perfection, but satisfaction. I have never once heard of someone who was satisfied with perfection, there is no such thing." His golden-gaze swept around the clearing as a large group stood conversing nearby. He recognized Derek's dark pelt, but the others were strangers as far as the hunter knew. New wolves no doubt, and Pinion wondered vaguely if any of them had spoken to the Alphas on being assigned a rank.

(I apologize for the lame post, but I had to overcome my writer's block with something)
Soran
Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas October 31st 2012, 4:32 pm

The masculine brute turned as he set off his own tracks, seeking privacy. Most wolves had already exited the conversation, with their new rank as a fresh achievement. Lucas flapped out his tongue as he carelessly allowed it to soak his snout with the pure saliva. ( Laughing ) The thought of dehydration had begun to envelop his mind. He was already thirsty since he had entered this endless forest, yet being desperate about joining the pack made him forget the subject of thirst. However, luck had found him. His front-paw stamped leaks of waters that resulted as remains from a basic pond. He quickly dipped his head and shoved down every drop that luck had to offer. Almost satisfied, he carried on. The wolves here were friendly, although wolf packs should have some fierce characters within. That was something that made this pack so special. First, he is to rest before he could feed on the share of prey. Before him was a tree, probably a tree he had passed by prior. Almost shrugging his shoulders, he took a few twists as he let his body collapse by the giant tree. Slowly allowing his back to lean over it as his lids obscured his eyes.

(Anybody can come and rp with Lucas if they feel like it! :D)
Lucas
Lucas
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex November 1st 2012, 7:57 pm

<div style="width:340px;"><div style="width:100; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; background-image:url(https://2img.net/h/i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r599/carnivallights/darkwolf.jpg); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; -border-top-left-radius: 1px 1px; -webkit-border-radius:1px 1px 0px 0px; padding:1px; padding-top:390px; padding-bottom:20px; text-align:justify; font-family: Verdana; font-size:10px; color:#767F93; line-height:12px; text-indent:13px;">

SHe watched the scout talk to her. "Hi, my name is Midnight. I am a - well you probly already now iam a hunter. " She smiled, something about him stood out.. maybe it was the shimmer of his fur. Or even the look in his eye. Smiling She noded her head at him. She noticed Lucas wandering off. She followed behind him silently, just as her parents had taught her 'To be stealthy of not to be' She smiled at Lucas cofortingly and sat down beside him.

<div style="text-align: justify; line-height: 9px; font-size:17px; font-family: Vivaldi; color: #39267A; text-indent: 0px;"><center>Darkness among us</center></div>

(wolfs adressed; Apache.)
(OOC- Hey guys, sorry for my absense lately. My mom was sent to the hospital from a car crash. She is back home now, so i should be back for now. I missed you guys!)
Alex
Alex
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran November 11th 2012, 11:34 pm

Moving this topic to the archives; we will be starting a new thread of role-play as if a time span of two weeks has gone by. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

-Locked-
Soran
Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum: