Kira
Soran
Nature
7 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Down with the Sickness - Page 2 Empty Re: Down with the Sickness

Post by Guest March 17th 2011, 5:58 pm

Derek turned to Queen and gave a small smile. "Greetings queen, how are you today?" He asked looking over at the wolves that were nearest to him. he felt reluctant to really speak to anyone at the moment just wishing to be alone and in the background. But Queen was a friend so he would not turn her away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 17th 2011, 7:28 pm

As Karma lay around, feeling like a bump on a log (because I do. I feel absolutely terrible about my extreme drop in activity), she took notice of a growing pang in her belly. There was also the notice that her limbs felt strangely stiff. maybe I shouldn't lay around so much. With that, the fey was on her feet and stretching. As she looked around, she noted that Queen and Derek were springing up a conversation. She found herself dessperate for something to occupy herself with to get over this sudden revulsion she had with whatever food she looked at. I know I've never really eaten a whole lot, but even I wouldn't normally turn away food! Thinking back, the last thing she had eaten was a stray hare a day or so ago. Even that had to be choked down to avoid starvation.

Karma sat down, now focused. How long had this pattern of unwillingness to eat been going on? For a while now, but did it mean something. She doubted it as her tail curled and uncurled around her paws. There was a slow registration of a prior event; Rune and Maiara were mates now. "Congratulations," she barked, to them, but not really loud enough for them to hear her. The dark fey shook her shoulders in exasperation. She would feel incredibly rude if she interrupted anyone.

[[Again, sorry for my drop in activity. I'll try to pick it back up]]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 17th 2011, 10:42 pm

Queen smiled a bit looking at his expression she parted her jaws. "sorry if I disturbed you.." she said sighing "I was a bit bored.. But I will leave you if you want.." she said as she smiled "ohh, I am great.." she mumbled "what about yourself?" she asked a bit mumbled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 19th 2011, 1:34 pm

"You can stay i don't mind. I am doing well, a little tired but well." He said looking over at Karma something seemed off, but she was a strong wolf and would not want his help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira March 19th 2011, 1:42 pm

Kira lay down under the shade of a tree, feeling off. She had lost several pounds over the past few days, finding herself less hungry than ever. She yawned and laid her head on her paws once more, feeling like doing nothing but lay down.
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 19th 2011, 2:00 pm

Queen smiled to her friend, she rolled her tongue and panted, rolling to her side, looking at her stomach 'those scars..' she though a bit upset. She look at Derek and smiled "Okay.." she said "If your tired you should get your rest" she said, 'Buddeh' she though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran March 19th 2011, 3:54 pm

Soran grimaced as his stomach churned unhappily from the meal a few days earlier. Though he began to feel steadily weaker, he showed no trace of weakness on the outside. The thought of going to hunt for the pack again threw his appetite. Shaking slightly, the male paced around the territory, hoping to find Mina. Her scent had grown fainter as time passed, but he willed himself not to guess what could've happened. Instead, he spotted the dark form of Kira resting under the shade of a nearby tree. She too looked noticeably thinner, and he couldn't help but feel guilty that his lack in energy kept the pack from feeding. The hunter changed direction and headed her way; "Hey Kira." He said flopping down beside her, grateful to rest his weak limbs.
Soran
Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira March 19th 2011, 6:01 pm

"Hey Soran" she smiled, lifting her head weakly. "How are you?" she asked, her tail dragging against the ground slowly.
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 19th 2011, 7:14 pm

Karma slowly padded to the shade of a tree. Looking at her forme, she grimaced at the thought of getting thinner than she already was. I'm glad that all this fluff covers it up...kinda As she lay, her eyes flicked to those around her. A couple of others seemed to appear in a deteriorated state. There was not a chance to ponder it as her belly churned. It hurt to lay on it, so she rolled to her side. Was it impossible to be comfortable? To distract herself, the dark fey focused her attention on the sky. There was a cloud shaped like a bunny. GRUMBLE BLURP! the loud revolt from her belly protested the idea of food.

(not sure if that would be how to describe a retorting tummy *shrug*)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 19th 2011, 10:28 pm

Dekona sat up and smiled.She looked at Rune and his mate as she heard their words.She went to the alphas and bowed her head."Congratulations,Rune."She said as she sat down.She was very lonely again.She has no one to talk to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver March 19th 2011, 11:47 pm

Silver padded briskly along the forest floor, in a small path dug into the ground.. Assuming it was made by a herd of elk passing through to switch pastures, she had decided to use it to speed her progress home. Her growing excitement was at a point where it was almost incapacitating her, making her slowly speed up as the smell of her pack grew stronger.

Almost home.. Just a mile more.... She thought, slowly chanting the words in her mind. Finally, she couldn't take it. With a short, loud howl to tell of her growing presence she leapt forward and surged through the forest and was soon in the territory.

Back! I'm BACK! Home at long last!

She had once again sucked as a loner, and had lost some weight, but it was less than last time. Further more, she hadn't been gone near as long as last time. Memories of her journey flickered in her mind, she almost couldn't wait to tell. Her mother, and Sister, and even Cross. They were all in a pack a long ways off, but she had found them. The reunion had been such a happy event. Her mother had been the alpha, and offered to take the pups into her pack since it was much smaller. Silver agreed, and was glad she knew they were safe.

Stopping briskly, she raised her muzzle to the sky and sang her return for all to hear.

Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
Down with the Sickness - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Down with the Sickness - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran March 20th 2011, 1:09 pm

Soran returned the smile, but slid onto the grass, unable to hold himself up longer then his limbs would allow. "I'm doing okay." He lied, resting his head on his paws, but his gaze remained on the Beta. His ears perked suddenly as a familiar howl sounded through the territory. Silver had returned, though by her scent it seemed she had left the pups in a safer place and he made a move to stand. With a horrible realization, the male realized that his legs would not be able to carry him to where Silver had arrived. Weakness had stolen his energy, but surely the feeling would pass soon enough. He managed to sweep his tail along the grass uneasily, stirring up a small cloud of dust into the air that settled on his coat.
Soran
Soran
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver March 20th 2011, 1:52 pm

Silver ended her howl to continue forward, this time at a comfortable lope rather than full blown. Panting from the exertion of running like that, she smelled the air for the scent of her pack mates. Curiously, and to her confusion, she didn't smell many traces of Mahina.

Nearest to me are... Soran and Kira! She thought, surging forward once again to meet them. The trees parted around her for an agonizing minute before finally, she saw them. She Shortened her strides and then came to a sliding stop almost in the middle. Her tail began to sway.

"Hello Soran, hello Kira!" she said, looking over one then the other. Then she stopped and stared at Soran, something was odd. Her tail immediately quit moving and her ears pinned.

"...Is there something wrong? " she said, Worry clouding over the joy in her eyes.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
Down with the Sickness - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Down with the Sickness - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran March 20th 2011, 2:21 pm

Soran glanced up as Silver approached, looking a bit thinner but otherwise the same. "It's been a while, eh Silver?" The male said in a breathy laugh that quickly turned into a cough. Attempting to conceal it the male gazed around, but caught no sign of her pups. "What happened to Kalos, Opalo, and Hoku?" He asked, looking at her curiously. But her concerned stare caught his eye and he shook his head. "I'm sure it's just been a lack of food and sleep. I'll be better as soon as I eat something." He grimaced as his stomach gave a lurch, reminding him that he wouldn't be eating any food in due time.

As his stomach turned again, he shifted his back paws in an attempt to get into a comfortable position, but his joints seemed to ache with every turn. Finally, he gave up and flopped his head on the grass in defeat. The skin under his fur felt hot and stuffy under the warm summer sun, and he considered heading over to the Creek. The shade of the tree didn’t seem like much of a protection, although the grass beneath it was cooled.

(rambling.. XD)
Soran
Soran
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 20th 2011, 2:34 pm

Derek shook his head, "Not that kind of tired, mentally tired" his body was fine but many things had been pressing upon him with so many deaths and leavings in the pack, he didn't feel as if he had a firm foundation anymore, so he was tired, in a sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira March 20th 2011, 4:43 pm

"Hello Silver, nice to see you again" she smiled weakly. Her tail,too, stirring up dust. She remained stiff, trying not to move as to do so would surely cause the muscles to return to aching.
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune March 20th 2011, 5:05 pm

"Ah, thank goodness you said yes it would have driven me insane if you declined. Of course I would have respected your choice, but anyways I will shut up now and stop rambling on about absolutely nothing." Rune said quickly as his words flowed out of his mouth eagerly and with great speed. With one quick movement, Rune made for one of Maiara's ears, bit it playfully before he let go, and turned around upon hearing another voice. It was faint and he could not quite make it out, but before long another voice entered, his ears and he saw Kona near. She had congratulated them and with a smile, he moved towards her and nudged her a bit. "Thanks, I appreciate it. However, how are you getting along now days? Met any new friends? Or chewed on any interesting twigs of late?" He questioned as he laughed for a moment. Soon he would calm himself and regain his normal composure, but for the time being Rune would relish in his newly found happiness.

(I have no idea if that made much sense, but oh wells...XD)
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver March 20th 2011, 7:15 pm

Silver laughed, her sudden confusion disappearing in a matter of seconds. She sat down then, placing her tail onto her paws. A few short summer hairs flew off.

"My Mother stole them to make her pack larger. And Opalo is now Amethyst's mini-me, it's hilarious. " She said, "I am still surprised I found them. So gratifying to know...." she trailed off, her smile disappearing for a few seconds.

That she isn't dead too. She finished her thought, then shook her head and masked it.

"Ignore me, bad memories never leave. " She mumbled, looking upset for a moment as an uncomfortable image came into her mind. She shifted, trying to dispel the memory, and for once it worked.

"So, how have you all been?" She said.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 20th 2011, 7:20 pm

Queen frowned "sorry Derek" she said "I shouldnt of brought that up." she said and smiled laying on her side she smiled "want to play or something?" she asked quietly. Her tail swamy as she smiled, showing she was happy and proud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira March 20th 2011, 8:00 pm

"Great" she lied, getting up onto her paws shakily. When she finally made it to her paws she gasped for air, finding even the simple task of standing up difficult, her tail swishing the air as she tried to act normal. She flattened her ears and looked to the ground.
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran March 20th 2011, 11:12 pm

Soran glanced as Kira struggled to rise, but held back a look of concern. Instead he turned at Silver's reply and smiled weakly. "At least they are somewhere safe." He said, grimacing as another wave of nausea hit him. His gaze shifted away from her stare uncomfortably as he relived the past few days. Hunger, loss, weakness, he couldn't find anything positive to reply with. Instead, he watched Rune and Maiara, hoping to find some event that had not burned itself into his memory.
Soran
Soran
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver March 20th 2011, 11:32 pm

"Great? I highly doubt that, you both look deathly ill to me. " Silver said, pinning her ears. Worry once again clouded her eyes. "Have you eaten something you shouldn't have? Or do you not know?" Silver asked, concerned.

Stick to eating mint until this clears up... I can't help solve this if I get sick myself... She thought, glancing into empty space for a moment.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear March 21st 2011, 2:18 am

Falco soon padded back to the Pack's Den, quite happily with a slight bounce in his step and his tail swished highly above his back, and for a moment in time he was proud. Falco was proud that he was in a pack, one he could finally call home. He spotted Rune and Maiara together and shortly before he had heard that they now we're mates. Falco stopped abruptly and stood for a moment then barked to the pair "Congratulations!" he flashed a small grin and nodded to them happily. He then continued on his merry way and was shortly stopped again, he was a few paces from Soren, Kira and Silver. He trod to them and soon noticed that both Soren and Kira looked quite ill. He again barked "Hello!" then looked to Silver and continued "It's nice to have you back" he said with a waggy tail then drew his attention back to Soren and Kira and opened his mouth to speak "Silver's right, you both don't look well at all" A worried face soon came over Falco as he wondered what was wrong with his pack mates'. What was precisely going on here!?
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 21st 2011, 1:48 pm

"It is fine, it is not your fault, it has just been a tough year." He whispered laying his head down on his paws. "Actually i would just like to sit here for a while if you don't mind, feel free to stay and talk."

(really lame but i will try to improve XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 21st 2011, 2:41 pm

Queen smiled at Derek her eyes looked at his nose. She smiled and said "yeah. I wouldn't doubt that.." she said swishing her tail as she curled her tail put her her nose. Queen smiled and said "I though you had something on your mind.." she muttered. Her auds pinned flat against her apex as she sighed "it seems like Kira and Soran are looking rather sick.." she said.

Queen's orbs looked at Derek "I have a question.." she whispered "it's about Lilah.." she said, closing her eyes to the word "nevermind.." she said I feel bad.. she thought and sighed. Leaning over and Nudged her nose on his side "cheer up.." she said and smiled. Leaning back as she sighed "remember that fight?" she asked "the one I got those from the girl who attacked Rune?" she whispered. "I got scars they look funny.." she said trying to bring up a conversation, "how did you get your scars?" she asked looking at the scars on his body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum