Soran
Nature
7 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Down with the Sickness - Page 5 Empty Re: Down with the Sickness

Post by Silver March 31st 2011, 7:48 pm

(Had a feeling you'd do that. xD)

Silver's eye flicked open as she heard only two wolves eating, and watched as Soran laid onto his side without a bite. She immediately stood and trotted over, quietly pushing the carrot up to his nose.

"Either eat it or I'll shove it down you're throat, because this disease is not killing you as long as I'm around. " Silver said, persistent. She pushed it closer to his nose with her paw, watching him.

"It better be gone by the time I return..." She mumbled, jumping over him and loping into the forest towards the elk herd.

(She's going to find the plant that caused it. xD
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
Down with the Sickness - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Down with the Sickness - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear April 1st 2011, 3:07 am

Falco watched and smiled seeing Karma and Kira consume the carrots. "Its for the best" he grinned and watched as they finished up. Soran didn't seem to eat his carrot however and watched as Silver came bounding up to them just before he was about to speak "Either eat it or I'll shove it down you're throat, because this disease is not killing you as long as I'm around... It better be gone by the time I return" . Then she was gone again off to find what had caused this horrid disease. Looking down to Soran as he lay on his side, Falco muttered "You better eat it Soran, I know that you don't feel like it, but its for the best" . He sat and waited for Silver to return and also making sure that Soran would eat the carrot and not try and do something with it, like throw it away or hide it in the bushes. Surely it couldn't harm him any further just to eat a carrot!
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver April 1st 2011, 2:04 pm

What edible plants could carry this? Silver thought, as the padded through the trees and neared the elk herd. Maybe... Textile onion? No... They don't normally feed on those. It has to be from something recent though... She then was blinded by sunlight, her thoughts cut off as she was blinded momentarily. When her eyes adjusted, a small field of Nodding onions, in bloom, were in the ground before her. Some bulbs were left, but many were eaten.

This is new...
She thought, and walked forward to smell one of the bulbs. One in the center, seeming the oldest, smelled the most like the disease and it grew fainter as the newer plants related to it became farther.

A rodent must have eaten the center most plant and distributed the disease! She thought, thinking of how to dispose of them. Burying them seemed like the best idea. She then walked through the small field and cleanly dug out each plant, making sure to get all roots and pieces. Placing them gingerly in a small pile, and not daring to touch them with her mouth, she dug a hole next to the infected plants. She then swatted them in, and put in the juice from a poisonous plant to effectively kill them. Covering up the hole, she headed to the stream to bathe and get the distemper smell off her paws.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
Down with the Sickness - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Down with the Sickness - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 1st 2011, 7:51 pm

Dekona yawned.She looked around."I wish I had friends!"she thought out loud.She was angry.All alone all the time.No friends."I just want to talk to someone!"She said as she laid her head in her paws.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 1st 2011, 9:18 pm

Queen shuffled along the woods, she listened to the surrounds. Her auds pinned back to her someone shouting. She shifted her orbs stopping her trot "Could you keep it down?" she screamed through the woods. She rolled her orbs and muttered. Trotting off once again she approaches Silver "Hey Liver!" she said "What is this?" she asked coining from the horrible smell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 1st 2011, 9:58 pm

Karma felt slightly better when the wave of nausea had passed. The edge was gone from the hunger, and it seemed that little energy was returning. Lying here, she had been granted way too much time to think about things. Most of which was unimportant; like what made the summer so hot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear April 1st 2011, 10:21 pm

Falco grinned seeing that Karma seemed to be feeling better and looked to Soran and spoke "See Karma's getting better already!" His tail thumped on the ground happily, and joy filled his eyes. Picking up the carrot he put it right in front of Soran's nose trying to get him to consume the vegetable. Nudging Soran with his nose rolling him back to his belly. "C'mon Soran eat up! You know what Silver said!" he encouraged the male to eat the carrot.
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran April 1st 2011, 10:32 pm

Soran glanced beside him, leaving the carrot to roll away from his nose with one quick head gesture. "I'm sure it'll pass Falco." He replied stubbornly, before shifting around as if to move away. Quickly, he grabbed the carrot in his jaws but didn't swallow as he rose and began to make a slow pace away from the gathering wolves; settling himself painfully down beside a large pine farther down the creek. His eyes darted around aimlessly, hoping to catch a flash of brown fur or the scent of his mate although he knew she was long gone. For a moment, he had the sudden urge to visit the pups, although in a state like this they were sure catch whatever he invaded him on the inside. Instead he glanced around for Silver, eager to ask her for a favor.

(lame..)
Soran
Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear April 2nd 2011, 12:26 am

Falco watched Soran, he was being stubborn and replied "I'm sure it'll pass Falco". Falco snorted frustrated and scowled "Well suit yourself then, I have done all I can to save you, I'm not going to eat the carrot for you, thats something you need to do, and well frankly if you don't I'm pretty sure from what Silver has said that you will die. So it won't pass Soran" Falco continued on even though Soran was wandering away. Now standing his tail arched over his back he sat again and pouted, his chest puffed out. He felt angry, frustrated and just wanted to help, why was Soran rejecting this help? Falco hardly ever became grumpy or angry, he just wanted to help, he didn't want to see any of the pack members fall to such a disease. It just wasn't right!
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran April 2nd 2011, 3:26 pm

-Topic locked-

Since we have a few new members coming into the role-play, we decided that it would be best just to lock this topic so they would have a better place to begin rping. ^_^
Soran
Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum