Off-Site Member Joining - Page 2 Empty Re: Off-Site Member Joining

Post by Rune January 5th 2013, 12:15 am

You are accepted, Koa. :D
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
Off-Site Member Joining - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Off-Site Member Joining - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 24th 2013, 10:06 pm

Characters Name: Evanescence
Characters Gender: Femme
Characters Age: 2 years and 4 months

(General Appearance) Physical Description: Evan is a strong looking wolf. Though actually, she quite short and small. Her coat is silky as silk. Her coat texture is normal, but during the winter, it can be a little poofy. Her voice sounds like Amy Lee. The color of her pelt is a bright white, making her easy to see in the summer. Though in the winter, her coat has perfect camouflage. Her eyes are a piercing, bright deep blue. In the night, against the moonlight, it seems that they can glow from a distance, even though they don't.

(Personality) Mental Description: Her name actually means, "the event of fading and gradually vanishing from sight." As of that name, Evanescence is naturally stealthy. She seems to blend in wherever she goes and can sneak up others easily. This femme isn't honestly "pure-heart." She tends to be cold and seems to be "dark." While her size is small, her courage, anger, lawfully evil feeling, and bravery shines. If you are able to become her friend, which is hard to do, she can be loyal, honest, and will take her life for you in danger. Evanescence is also a great fighter.

What rank would you like within our pack?(Scholar, Hunter, Guardian, Scout): Guardian
On a scale of 1-10 how active are you?: 8.5
How many packs/websites are you currently a member in?: 3-4
Why do you feel like joining BWP?: I always like to find new roleplaying sites. After a few years of getting on one, it seems it's not fun anymore. I want a roleplaying pack that will keep me coming back. I have already found a few, just looking for more. I think that BWP has what it takes.
Have you ever been a member of BWP before?: Nope.
Off-Site Member Joining - Page 2 Tumblr_m8esx6nGzI1ql39g0o1_500

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran February 5th 2013, 12:07 am

I apologize that it has taken so long, but if you still wish to join, you are welcome to.
Soran
Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2