Alex
Rune
Silver
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Off-Site Member Joining Empty Off-Site Member Joining

Post by Silver May 7th 2012, 9:50 am

Hello! This is for those of you whom are not members of WolfQuest, but wish to join us. By the fact that you can read this, I'm guessing you've made an account, and have some interest in this pack. Please read the rules before and maybe even after sending in an application, it is better to know them well then to have to be reminded by a council member. You can find all our rules under the User Manual/ Guide board.

So, after you read the rules and such, you're going to need to fill out an application for your character. This is located below. Make sure you add plenty of detail, and remember that this is a semi realistic wolf roleplay. If you need some more information on what type of roleplay semi-realistic is, then please head to this topic.

Here is our joining form. Remember, many details are important in being accepted by the council, and a certain grasp of grammar and a level of maturity is expected.

Code:
Characters name:
Characters Gender:
Characters Age:

(General Appearance) Physical Description:
(Personality) Mental Description:

What rank would you like within our pack?(Scholar, Hunter, Guardian, Scout):
On a scale of 1-10 how active are you?:
How many packs/websites are you currently a member in?:
Why do you feel like joining BWP?:
Have you ever been a member of BWP before?:
How did you find us?

Please send this form to any council member once you fill it out. We will review it and decide whether or not to accept you. Once you are accepted then you need to go post your character's biography under the 'Character Biographies' board, located here and ensure that all the necessary information is included in your biography. Please feel free to decorate, format and color it as well!

If you are not accepted, you will be notified on the reason(s) for this decision and what needs to be changed, if there is anything that can be fixed in order to be accepted.

NOTE: You need to read our rules and such before posting anywhere. You must make a biography before RPing. Any offensive behaviour, as stated in the rules, or anything that is not appropriate will result in a warning, and possibly banning. Please be familiar with all of our rules, and treat every member with respect. You will also need to take a gander at our Chatbox rules, and reply that you have read them and agree to the punishments if you go against them. Thank you!

Here are the ranks and their descriptions (Not to be copied, pasted, or used on any other site) :

Hunter - Dutiful, and Strategic these wolves are the ones who provided food and nourishment for the pack. They are quick and agile with any hunt and know what they can and cannot take down. Structurally, they are well-muscled and have both stamina and speed for any hunt.

Scholar - Scholarly and resourceful these wolves help the injured as well as educate others about our pack. Their knowledge of herbs seems never ending and the aid they give the members within the pack is always appreciated and well noted. Ultimately, these wolves keep those of the pack healthy, and well educated in our ways. Structurally, they are normally smaller wolves and can be a bit more agile at times, but are not limited to such bodily frames.

Guardian - Fierce and Noble these are the wolves who protect the pack from any immediate dangers. When any member of the pack calls, they are upon the scene and ready for the fight if needed. Ultimately, in times of battle they would be willing to give all they had for the well-being of the pack. Structurally, they are well muscled and have good amounts of stamina in case a fight drags on.

Scout - Lean and Sturdy these wolves are the ones who scout ahead and warn the pack if they scent any danger nearby. They have excellent eyesight and rather large ears at times for they must remain vigilant when on watch. Structurally, they must posses not only a decent amount of muscle, but fair amounts of speed and stamina as well.

(Council members, if you see anything that needs to be fixed or added, go ahead and do so).
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
Off-Site Member Joining Left_bar_bleue100/100Off-Site Member Joining Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Off-Site Member Joining Empty Re: Off-Site Member Joining

Post by Guest June 4th 2012, 5:18 pm

Physical app.:white fur with gray hair in it brown eyes
Mental Des.:calm,Kind,Protective
Scale:5
Sites:2
why I want to join: I was a loner and I wanted to fell like I was not alone anymore so i joined
Was I a member before:No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 8th 2012, 5:41 pm

Characters name: Lysa (Lie-Sar)
Characters Gender: Female
Characters Age: 19 Years (Wolf) || 2 Years (Human)

Physical Description: Black, but not utterly dark, with her two front paws all white, white inside her ears, and a black nose. White tail tip, also.
Mental Description: She's loveable, caring, understanding, playful, calm, kind and protective over the ones she loves.

Desired Rank: Hunter
Activity?: Very active, I'm on everyday.
Website Involved In?: About 3 or 4...
Why you want to join?: Well, I need a roleplay to just be in... and knowing you guys are active, well, yeah.
Member before?: No, I'm new here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 11th 2012, 4:51 pm

The Basics
Characters name: Price + Alois
Characters Age: 4 and some change

The Mirror
(General Appearance) Physical Description: Price's base color is a soft cream that lightens to an off-white sort of color on her stomach. Her pelt beholds a dark brown dorsal stripe which stops just where her rump and tail connect. As it travels upwards onto her head, it lightens to a grayish hue and spreads over her cap to stop just below her eyes. Her muzzle darkens a bit to a faded brown color up to her nose, which then lightens to the soft cream as it curves under her maw and to her throat.

The Soul
(Personality) Mental Description: I hate writing these, so I'll provide a post I wrote not long ago, basically telling you how she works.
Silence. Deafening, cold, heartless silence. The ground beneath the wolf was different, odd, foreign. It was shiny- like water, yet solid; like glass, yet dull and opaque. It smelled odd, as if blood was smeared on it, but none of the red substance could be seen. As the silence stretched, the she-wolf slitted one eye, then the other, welcoming the sights that came to her. She shouldn't have welcomed them. She shouldn't have even opened her eyes to reveal such a sight. The nightmare which nipped at her heels had come to life, encasing her in this silver /thing/, dragging her to the pits of hell and leaving her at the mercy of her captors. It wasn't her fault, it really wasn't. She had been growing weak- too weak to even force herself to hunt for her own well-being. A lone female at her age on her own? Without the safety of a pack to protect her and help her feed? The odds of surviving were close to none, if not at all. But now she was here, in this cage; this prison. The prison she so desperately hoped to avoid for fear of the things that would happen to her inside this very den of torture.

It took her many tried to get up, but the young wolf finally found her feet and sat against the back of her prison, eyeing the outside world carefully, fearfully. She whined when a dark form shifted across her cage, dragging something behind it- something she dared not to take a second glance at. The young female desperately called out for help, cried for mercy whenever someone or /something/ went by her cell, but she recieved silence as a response to her pleas. Gold eyes fixated on the silver structure below the paws which held her form up and a small voice cried softly, "Alois, where are we?" She responded to her own question. "Do you think I would know? I'm as clueless as you, Price." A frown ripped across her face and her brows furrowed.

"Weren't you paying attention when they took us?"

A single grunt in response to herself, generating a small amount of spit to fly out her mouth and land on the silver floor just in front of her. "How could I?"

"...true. Sorry." A small response, however, Price herself felt small. How could she not? She'd been tagged and bagged, so to speak, and now she sat in a cell waiting for something dreadful to happen to her. She felt Alois pull back, disappearing into herself so that she may sulk, or perhaps get away from the misfortune that Price'd so foolishly gotten them into. A small whine emmited from the small wolf, following with the pinning of the ears and the fall of the eyes. "...Don't leave me, Alo." Price called in a small voice, pleading for her only friend to come back to her. "I don't know what I'll do..." she started, shifting herself towards the bars which held her fast, her amber gaze sweeping across the dark room which housed her and possibly a few other wolven folk.

A twisted grin.

"...if you leave."

The Player
What rank would you like within our pack?: A visitor? I just plan on dropping by and such. c:
On a scale of 1-10 how active are you?: 7
How many packs/websites are you currently a member in?: MotW, CoK, AC, SC, AN, NG ;; Total - 6
Why do you feel like joining BWP?: More or less to make new friends and mess with the ones I know on here. :'D
Have you ever been a member of BWP before?: Nurr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 9th 2012, 6:25 pm

Characters name:Saphera
Characters Gender:Female
Characters Age:urm....pup aged I am not sure how old that is for a wolf

(General Appearance) Physical Description: She is a jet black wolf with bright green eyes heres a picture
https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/17/64/67/11/green_11.jpg[/
(Personality) Mental Description: Saphera likes to think that every wolf is out to get her. There are a few reasons for that, and one of them is from a healer in her pack. Long story shoert the healer said she would help her and put her in a near death experiance on purpose. So, she left that pack and the other reason is when she was a loner absolutely not one wolf she saw (Believe me there were many.) Never once offered to help her at all but that's typical. So in this pack if she is accepted she will have a hard time trusting people, but she will eventually get used to it. In her mind if you see another wolf attack or hide depending on if you can take on the wolf or not. (If that is a problem don't worry I will accept the fact that I am found or trapped)

What rank would you like within our pack?(Scholar, Hunter, Guardian, Scout): I would like to be a pup but if that cant happen Guardian
On a scale of 1-10 how active are you?: probablt a 7
How many packs/websites are you currently a member in?: None
Why do you feel like joining BWP?: I want to be in a pack forum again
Have you ever been a member of BWP before?: Nope

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune July 9th 2012, 7:56 pm

We do not have a pup rank, but besides that I suppose everything looks alright.
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
Off-Site Member Joining Left_bar_bleue100/100Off-Site Member Joining Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex July 20th 2012, 12:36 pm

Characters name: Midnight
Characters Age: 9 human years

(General Appearance) Physical Description: She is a pure, midnight black wolf with a couple little white fured spots on her. She had a strong build and quik legs enabling her to run faster then most wolfs.
(Personality) Mental Description: She can be nice, she can be mean, it what mood she is in. She tend to go off at somebody for no appearent reason.

What rank would you like within our pack?(Scholar, Hunter, Guardian, Scout): Scout
On a scale of 1-10 how active are you?: 8-9
How many packs/websites are you currently a member in?: Hmm... 1 other
Why do you feel like joining BWP?: I like rping :D
Have you ever been a member of BWP before?: No...

Alex
Alex
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Everlasting July 26th 2012, 5:19 pm

Character's Name || Everlasting; Yet, prefers to be called, "Ever." Or, "Everlast."
Character's Gender || Female
Character's Age || Adult

Physical Description || Her fur, the soft, light color of autumn leaves, and cinnamon pumpkin, is cut off, by a pure, snowy white blanket, going down to her ankles, where the ends of her toes end in that light, orange color.
Her eyes are that of a bright blue, glazed over with an icy hue. They are stunning, outlined in a delicate black, with soft, short lashes. They are the size of an almond, with raisin sized pupils.
At the tip of her long, fluffy tail, it is snowy dipped, as well as her ears, which are a light, white color.
Everlasting has a lean, agile body, built for running. Her paws have hard pads, allowing her the speed she needs to hunt exceptionally well. She is athletic, cunning, and sweet, with sharp, white canines, and shiny, needle like claws. She runs exceedingly fast, and fights well; For a female.
Mental Description || She is sweet, and really nice. She loves to help at anything; Be it from fighting, to walking. She dislikes fighting, but has no problem with hunting, for she believes they need to eat, not fight. She is light hearted, and acts as if her life is just precious, as well as anyone else's. She is the kind of wolf to cheer everyone up in the time of need, but she does have flaws, just like anyone else. She can be angered easily, and she is lethal when furious. She is not usually overly emotional, but can be, if pushed to that.

Rank Prefered || Hunter
Activeness || {8/10}
Packs I'm In Already || None
Why Do I Want To Join || I like to roleplay, especially with wolves, and this website seems great.
Have I Ever Been A Member Before || Nope.

Last edited by Everlasting on July 26th 2012, 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Everlasting
Everlasting
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune July 26th 2012, 6:19 pm

Things look good here and so you are accepted. You can go make your biography when you get the chance. :D
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora August 10th 2012, 4:17 pm

Characters name: Aurora
Characters Age: Just turned 3 years old

(General Appearance) Physical Description:Her coat is a mixture of both grey, white and a small amount of reddish brown, has a pure white belly and paws giving her a graceful look. Although a bit taller than the average female, it is all due to her long legs made for running exceedingly fast. She loves running freely in open spaces. She is still quite muscular but isn’t the buffest you could find. Due to her activity in running the muscles in her legs are strong which also makes her a great swimmer. Aurora would above all else rather swim and frolic in the water than do any other activity. There is only one little scar and it is right underneath her eye in the shape (in her opinion) a crescent moon. (I read the marking rules and I was wondering if this was aloud? Its quite easy to get a scar in that shape just saying) She got this when she was a pup and got caught in a stampede of moose (mooses? XD) caused by a small earthquake, the scar came to be when one of the mammals hoofs kicked her right under her left eye, drawing blood. She collapsed from blood loss and although the healer tried her best she ended up with said scar.

(Personality) Mental Description: To some she appears “weird” and “crazy” but that’s just because she can act like a young pup, super excited and naive and then can become completely logical and mature in a single moment. She tends to think of herself somewhat lesser than other wolfs and has high respect for anyone older or wiser than her. Loves story’s of all kind and happily goes along with anything. Some say she is like water, adapting to whatever suits her at the moment, making her highly unpredictable. Loyalty though is her best trait, anyone who is a close friend or is in her pack at the moment, she will do ANYTHING to make sure they are safe or at least not hurt, this though has some calling her a little overbearing and annoying, to which she becomes slightly offended, is it a crime to help somebody? On many occasions she has been seen “arguing” with herself. For example she will hold her head to the right and say “should I swim or go for a walk first hmmmm” turns head to the left “maybe go for a swim it will refreshing!” turns head back to the right “nah a walk will be better it will be relaxing!” turns head to the left “maybe but a swim is also relaxing, and I can practice my fishing skills while I’m at it!” head turns to the right…again….”yea but a walk is quieter and fishing isn’t a necessary tracking is! Which you could do on a walk.” Etc. Aurora is also very kind and absolutely HATES to fight, to her it’s completely stupid and pointless and would much rather settle an agreement than resort to that. That is innless you hurt her pack, you might as well be signing your death wish. Even if she isn’t that strong, be ready for a world of pain.

What rank would you like within our pack?: Although I’m not completely sure I think Scholar would be best. But if you have another one in mind I’m er “she” would be fine with it.

On a scale of 1-10 how active are you?: Me? Um….6 or 7 I can get distracted easy haha ^-^’

How many packs/websites are you currently a member in?: To be honest this is my first one….

Why do you feel like joining BWP?: It seemed interesting and I always wanted to join a “pack” and it seemed like a good place to start! Things here seemed organized and highly active :D</div>

Have you ever been a member of BWP before?: Nope first time
Was this to long?...I think it was oops…^-^’ my mistake.

Last edited by Aurora on August 11th 2012, 11:26 pm; edited 8 times in total
Aurora
Aurora
Scholar
Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver August 10th 2012, 4:41 pm

Everything looks good! And don't mind the length, we like longer applications and appreciate the time that is put into them. I'm going to add you as a member and you are accepted as a scholar. I'd just like to note that you need to go to your profile and edit your user name to your character name, but that is all. Welcome to the pack!

Before you RP, please go and complete a biography in the biography section. Once it is fully done and all information is added I will place you in the female subforum, and then you may RolePlay as your character.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 29th 2012, 9:48 pm

Characters name: Jack
Characters Gender: Male
Characters Age: 3 1/2

(General Appearance) Physical Description: Jack is a wolf with golden fur and piercing yellow eyes. He is large and strong, and has countless hidden scars but only one that's visible, across his right flank. He's handsome, and his fur is never left bloody or dirty for long before he's washed away the evidence filth.

(Personality) Mental Description: He's a psychopathic being who hides his inner self and outwardly glows with confidence and charisma. He never shows his anger or shares his thoughts - he hides it away, and once in awhile will be an absolutely horrendous creature. He's more than a bit of a flirt, and has mastered the art of winning over the ladies. He is perceived to be a golden boy, someone you can count on and who'll always be there for you, but his actions are borrowed from what he has learned with his sharp and calculative mind. He's dangerous, selfish, and cunning. Only a fool wouldn't fear him after finding what's hidden in his mind.

What rank would you like within our pack?(Scholar, Hunter, Guardian, Scout): Guardian
On a scale of 1-10 how active are you?: 11.
How many packs/websites are you currently a member in?: ah, 1
Why do you feel like joining BWP?: Because you people won't stop talking about it on SRP! xD
Have you ever been a member of BWP before?: I don't think so, but I'm starting to forget things =/

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver August 29th 2012, 9:52 pm

You're accepted, Jack! I'll add up your colors and whatnot- Feel free to start on your biography and when it is finished it will be moved to the appropriate sub-forum.

Welcome to BWP!
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 6th 2012, 7:43 pm

Characters name: Rain or spelt Rane
Characters Age: 2 1/2 almost 3

(General Appearance) Physical Description: I am a dark and light brown i have a dark coat all over except my , under my muzzle down towards my chest and inbetwen my front paws.
(Personality) Mental Description: Funny , Happy , Energetic , Nice , Playful , Friendly , all around huggable loveable kissable teddy bear .... in wolf form :3

What rank would you like within our pack?(Scholar, Hunter, Guardian, Scout): A Guardian
On a scale of 1-10 how active are you?: 6 or 7
How many packs/websites are you currently a member in?: 1
Why do you feel like joining BWP?: Because it looks like a right pack for me
Have you ever been a member of BWP before : Nope

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver September 6th 2012, 9:31 pm

Everything looks alright. My only concerns and things you need to do are that, our wolf is in past tense, so just make sure that when you play your character you speak as if everything happened in the past. As well, I need you to edit your profile to have your wolf's name as your username. That is all. Welcome to the pack!

As for your questions about the member count, I assure you we do not have 'only 11 members'. We actually have around 25+, if not over 30, it's just that due to the new school year not everyone has the time to get on. The member list picks up again in a few weeks. What you are seeing is the members online in the past 24 hours list, and due to a number of people on leave for the start of school, it's lower than it is the rest of the year. ^^
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas September 29th 2012, 3:20 pm

Characters name: Lucas.
Characters Gender: Male.
Characters Age: 1 year.

(General Appearance) Physical Description: Lucas owns a prominent and a decent physique, combined off muscle mass and healthy nutrition. His size is regular as any gray wolf can be as large, his height is astounding; while his width is actually normal. He is agile and strong, without any incorrect formations within his organs or bones. He's a pretty strong and a healthy adult wolf. His pelt is generally consisted of two coats, much like any wolf would have. The extended and outer layer is generally gray, lined up with some sort of alabster hue. His eyes are also deep yellow, more like golden.

(Personality) Mental Description: Extremely friendly and kind, but mostly independent and can be very serious and ferocious as much as he can be a sweetheart. He defends friends and family, and can risk losing his life for the pack's sake. For a long story short, he admires the pack along with it's members very much.

What rank would you like within our pack?(Scholar, Hunter, Guardian, Scout): Guardian.
On a scale of 1-10 how active are you?: 6.
How many packs/websites are you currently a member in?: Only one.
Why do you feel like joining BWP?: I like Wolf RPS, and what drags me the most to this site is because I adore the map.
Have you ever been a member of BWP before?: Negative.
Lucas
Lucas
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreana October 22nd 2012, 10:01 pm

Characters name: Loreana
Characters Age: Just turning 3

(General Appearance) Physical Description: Loreana is a Mexican wolf who is red, white, brown and grey
(Personality) Mental Description: Witty, Humorous, Loyal, Brave and Kind

What rank would you like within our pack? Guardian or Scout
On a scale of 1-10 how active are you?: Probably a 7 or 8
How many packs/websites are you currently a member in?: Well... Haven't been on for a while but 2
Why do you feel like joining BWP?: Because it is sort of refreshing that everything is realistic and there is almost no bad words. Also I just like the website
Have you ever been a member of BWP before?: No
Loreana
Loreana
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver October 22nd 2012, 10:48 pm

Everything here looks wonderful! I'll go ahead and accept this. The next step would be to create and fill out your biography, and then once it is all finished I'll move it to the females subforum. Welcome to the pack! As well, just as a reminder, please look through all of our rules and whatnot so you know all you need to be an awesome new member. :D

Thanks for joining!
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreana October 25th 2012, 8:03 pm

Loreana
Loreana
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 7th 2012, 9:00 pm

Characters name: Eskimo
Characters Age: 3

(General Appearance) Physical Description: Snow white pelt and sparkling blue eyes.
(Personality) Mental Description: sweet, but when she is mad, better watch out! Funny and family oriented.

What rank would you like within our pack?(Scholar, Hunter, Guardian, Scout): Hunter
On a scale of 1-10 how active are you?: 10
How many packs/websites are you currently a member in?: A lot! (1-10)
Why do you feel like joining BWP?: Its seems like a good active roleplaying pack
Have you ever been a member of BWP before?: No I have not

http://tundra-of-the-era.webs.com/Amius.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver November 7th 2012, 9:33 pm

I'll go ahead and accept you, Eskimo! Please change your user name to Eskimo in the profile editing section, and then make and fill out your bio. Thanks for joining!
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex November 8th 2012, 8:42 pm

Ya! new members~
Alex
Alex
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxa December 29th 2012, 10:12 pm

Characters name: Luxa
Characters Gender: female
Characters Age: 2.3 years

(General Appearance) Physical Description: Luxa has raven black fur and stormy grey/silver-glazed eyes. The fur behind her ears, along her back, and at the base of her tail are plumy and feather-like; her belly fur is comparatively downier. Her snout is narrow though it tapers off to a round muzzle. She has average-sized, pointed ears with fur extending slightly past the tip, like "devil horns". Her eyes are large and round, though they are often narrowed in cynicism or irritation as she has no patience for the irrationally paranoid, critics, egotistical show-offs, etc. Luxa doesn't care for appearances and is reluctant to waste her time grooming, but her fur is usually windblown rather than matted. Because of her jet black coat, she is easily spotted during the daytime, but blends with the shadows at night. Luxa is lithe and agile, but also powerfully built. Her long legs and streamline structure allow for winged speed and lightning reflexes, though she is not a sprinter and has to work to maintain a swift pace for great distances.
(Personality) Mental Description: Luxa is relentlessly stubborn, proud, and discreetly defiant, though she respects her superiors and isn't arrogant. To most others, with the exception of a select few, she is reserved, impassive, and somewhat of a loner, and speaks only when prompted to; she keeps her innermost emotions exclusively to herself, though beneath her shy and withdrawn exterior is a skilled fighter and formidable adversary; anyone who picks on her will have a dilemma in their midst. She gains the respect of both her subordinates and superiors through her cunning and logical strategizing. Although usually depicted as anything but an opportunistic leader-type character, Luxa takes charge pragmatically when lacking a competent superior. It is difficult to gain her trust and respect and one must work to retain it. Regardless, she has unwavering loyalty and faith in those whom she trusts and she would sacrifice her life for her kin and kith.

What rank would you like within our pack?(Scholar, Hunter, Guardian, Scout): Hunter
On a scale of 1-10 how active are you?: 8-9
How many packs/websites are you currently a member in?: 3
Why do you feel like joining BWP?: I love wolf roleplaying and I want to improve my writing :3
Have you ever been a member of BWP before?: nope.
Luxa
Luxa
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune December 29th 2012, 10:16 pm

Things look perfectly fine here and so you are accepted. Luxa. You may continue to go post your characters biography now/when you get the chance. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me, Soran, Elysia, or Karma. ^^
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Koa January 4th 2013, 11:59 pm

Characters name: Koa
Characters Gender: female
Characters Age:3

(General Appearance) Physical Description:
http://chillingbreathofdawn.deviantart.com/gallery/24541727#/d58i0pf
(Personality) Mental Description:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eWp-AbStAQ
(lolno)

A good-natured female, her tongue still, however, has the tendency to be equally bitter as it is kind. Generally she is dependable, but her dependiblity can vary upon her mood.

What rank would you like within our pack?(Scholar, Hunter, Guardian, Scout): Scholar
On a scale of 1-10 how active are you?: Probably a 7 on here
How many packs/websites are you currently a member in?: Mainly ASP and a few other sites I tend to
Why do you feel like joining BWP?: I'm genuinely interested... and I'm not going to cheese this up because I don't see a need to. I also didn't feel like filling out/posting a form on WQ.
Have you ever been a member of BWP before?: No.

Koa
Scholar
Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next