Arisah
Cinnamon
Adena
Finn
Rune
13 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Great Plains (Main Den) - Page 2 Empty Re: Great Plains (Main Den)

Post by Finn March 26th 2012, 2:48 pm

⇢⇥ F I N N ⇤⇠
“ Life is to be enjoyed, not endured ”

-- Gordon B. Hinckley

For a moment Finn was afraid that he was going to be snapped at by the white female Delta. Her blue eyes narrowed and she looked at him with an expression that made the fur on the back of his neck rise up. Then the annoyed stare softened and Finn relaxed as well. Though the female had her jaws firmly closed and appeared to have no intent to speak to him, that was, at least, better than being snarled at in front of the whole pack without reason. He smiled at the female as she finally decided to speak to him and give him her name. Spirit, it was, then. It suited her. "I apologize, dear Delta, for disturbing you in this time of thought." He bowed his head and his chest slightly in mock teasing. Turning his gaze back up to the white female, he grinned and straightened himself. "And I am Finn. I hope you are able to tolerate me and my annoying nature, because surely I'm not planning on leaving here anytime soon."

His thoughts were interrupted by Gale, a male who brought up the idea of exploring. He longed to go with them and discover more of this land, but it would be rude to simply leave a companion behind when she appeared to want to speak to him, given the motion she had given with her head. He looked at the others in the distance, all speaking to each other, however turned his back on them and followed Spirit to the rock. Finn loved exploring, it was his favorite activity, but helping out a friend was even more important. Increasing his gait, he followed the female to the short distance it took to make it to the rock. Once they reached it, he respectfully stopped at the base to allow her to continue. Finn decided it would probably be preferable to him to remain with all four paws sitting on the ground. He opened his jaws to speak to the female in order to start the conversation. "If you don't mind me asking, Spirit... You appear to be distracted and I would go as far as to say upset by something. What is it that is plaguing your mind?" The male was being relatively blunt in this matter in order to get to the bottom of it. His golden gaze watched her expression and body movements as he waited for an answer.

Finn
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel March 26th 2012, 5:05 pm

Phantom listened in as the other wolves liked his idea of exploering the new area. It made him feel at home now. He was a member of the pack after all now, but he still felt that he must prove hismelf in as many good ways as possible. So far, he thought, he was doing rather well as a scout. A bunch of voices filled the air about his suggestion. He smiled warmly and nodded as the beta male, Gale, aagreed with him and spoke of adventuring off.

"mind a scouting buddy?"

Phantom turned his large head over towards the direction the voice had come from. A new wolf that he had never meet before had just requested exploering together with the brute. He was a little shocked for normaly he would be the one to ask. But as of right now he was in a silent sate of mind. He smiled warmly at the new female and nodded "Sure. I need a few new friends around here after all. Why not?" Phantom thought that speaking with someone new for a chnge would be good for him. After all, mopping around from the loss of Ice wasn't healthy. But it would be a rough road a head of him to get acorss. Phantom blinked his bright golden eyes to clear the thoughts of Ice. Its a start, right?

"Arisah, if you're ameanable, I'll scout with you."

Phantom knew that voice. It was Cinnamon who had spoken. "Maybe we could all travel together? After all, Gale did say he perferred us traveling in groups of three, right?" Even though the brute knew the scholar a bit, he knew deep down they didn't kow each other that well. She knew of his aching lungs as of now. And she knew about him and the fire instident, in the old territory. The brute let a shiver run up his spin. The picture of never seeing that old scared black brute again, knowing he had probably burned with the flames, refusing to leave his home, still haunted him.
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

http://www.silentstormpack.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisah March 26th 2012, 5:30 pm

Ari let out a puff of air she hadn’t realized she’d been holding as the pale wolf smiled and assented to exploring the territory with her, glad she wasn’t bothering him and the suggestion was well received. Opening her mouth to respond, she heard Cinnamon’s voice and turned her attention toward Cinnamon. She hadn’t really had the chance to speak with the Master Scholar who, for all intent and purpose, was the first wolf that she, as a pack scholar, should be going to in certain situations. Ari would certainly not mind the chance to know her better either.

She nodded along as Phantom suggested they travel together, beating her to the idea. Tail whisking from side to side in slow contentment, Arisah couldn’t help but feel a bit pleased and excited that she had gone from trodding along alone to suddenly having two companions to explore with. It was a nice change of pace. “Sounds like a good idea to me,” she added, gazing about. “What direction do we want to take?” Light gold eyes flickered toward the other groups, trying to discern a direction not already being spoken for.

While she waiting for the other’s input, she pondered her answer to Cinnamon’s question. “I suppose part of it was because there didn’t seem to be very many, and I was always taught to be what my pack needed of me.” Therefore, a pack with few scholars could certainly use another set of paws and thoughts, and it was how she might best serve. Rolling one shoulder in a half shrug, she smiled and added, “and to be honest, it sounded like a good fit. I like understanding things: how they work, how they fit together, how to make everything better and everywolf happy.”
Arisah
Arisah
Scholar
Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune March 26th 2012, 9:50 pm

"Oh, you would have been fine without me, but thank you."

“Nothing would be fine without you Adena.” Crimson added absentmindedly, as his gaze repeatedly scanned over the land. It was only until he heard Adena laugh lightly that he broke his eyes away from the image of their new home and faced the smiling female picking up on an earlier piece of the conversation. “Only seeing things?” Crimson softly grinned, before he continued talking. “I suppose I would like to see things more often then, because that smile of yours fits you well Adds.” He finished, but by this time he was no longer looking at the Lead Scout. Instead, he had his attention placed on Phantom who had just recently appeared.

"Thank you Crimson for everything."

Was all the male had said before he darted away and across the grass as if he were in search of something. Crimson continued to keep the white male in his line of sight though and as the Scout returned the Alpha male noticed that he was carrying a plump looking hare in his mouth. With a nod Crimson decided that the scent of the hare must have caught the wolfs attention and had thus sent him looking for the source, because such an opportunity was too good to pass up! The thought was reasonable, for the journey was long and many would probably have near empty stomachs right about now and have thoughts about indulging themselves in a fresh kill. Even Crimson felt a pang of hunger as he watched Phantom begin to eat away at his prize. Soon they would need hunt, but before that other matters needed tending.

“Why don’t we go look around? Maybe in pairs? So if one of us gets hurt or lost, there's someone there to help.”

With an approving flickering of his tail, Crimson smiled slightly as he heard Phantom speak. It was good seeing the male open up more, especially after BlackIce had disappeared. The thought of the female disappearing without a trace made Crimson slip into the past. Something he always hated doing especially when it involved memories of Thalia. The Alpha female, who he had fallen in love with back in the Howling Stones pack. She had left without any personal goodbyes, and that was probably what had hurt Crimson the most when he learned of her departure. Maybe later Crimson would see if Phantom just wanted to hang out or something.

"I agree." The beta raised his voice for all to hear him. "We need to see our new home before we grow too comfortable within the boundaries we have yet to create. I'd prefer groups of three, but no fewer than two. Also, don't go too far away from everyone else. Remember, if you can't see us, we can't see you. Be back before, the sun starts to set. You'll all need its light to be able to find us. Do not jump head first into a new area before exploring.”

Mouth open and ready to speak the Alpha Male closed it again before a single word managed to escape from his black lips, for someone else had already begun speaking now. It took only a second to recognize the voice of agreement came from Gale, one of Crimson’s closest and most trusted of friends. Crimson’s light brown eyes caught the large betas as he looked toward him, perhaps wondering if he had overstepped his place. Only a smile of approval plastered Crimson’s blackened lips. Gale’s actions was exactly what he had been hoping for when he named the male his second.

"It's a great place for the pack. I'd love to see what else is around here, so lush and open. Plenty of prey too, I'd say”

“Looks, like you shall get that chance now!” Crimson said his tone lighter and more carefree as a hardy chuckle followed his words and he stood up while casting his gaze over to Adena’s figure once more before he held his head toward the sky. A strange, yet salty smell seemed to dance upon the cool wind, and as it filled his nose he found that his limits of curiosity had been greatly peaked. “So who’s gonna go with who? Obviously I would prefer it if a few wolves remained here, but other than that I’m good with your plan Gale.” Crimson announced, as he padded beside his somewhat larger friend with a look of excitement clinging onto his every feature. Normally, under all circumstances Crimson would keep his calm composure, but there was something about the newly discovered atmosphere e that just made him want to loosen up a bit.

(My bad for it being so lame and junk...)
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
Great Plains (Main Den) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Great Plains (Main Den) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon March 27th 2012, 4:28 pm

"Maybe we could all travel together? After all, Gale did say he perferred us traveling in groups of three, right?"

Cinnamon nodded in acceptance of Phantom's suggestion

“Sounds like a good idea to me...What direction do we want to take?”

She lifted her head sniffing the air "I don't mind, perhaps towards that scent, whatever it is."

Then Crimson stood up from where he'd been lying next to Adena and she turned her attention to him

“Looks, like you shall get that chance now! So who’s gonna go with who? Obviously I would prefer it if a few wolves remained here, but other than that I’m good with your plan Gale.”

"I'll take Phantom and Arisah" She called, meeting he Alpha's eyes breifly "Perhaps towards that smell, find out what is making it... But if anyone wants to go in that direction instead, we'll go elsewhere"

Then Cinnamon was aware that Arisah was speaking to her. Mentally annoyed she gave the other female her full attention, watching and listening at the same time

“I suppose part of it was because there didn’t seem to be very many, and I was always taught to be what my pack needed of me ...and to be honest, it sounded like a good fit. I like understanding things: how they work, how they fit together, how to make everything better and everywolf happy.”

She nodded, comprehending a kindred spirit in this slight female "Your pack taught you well, and I'm glad of your choice, if only because I was lonely and wanted someone to discuss things with..." Cinnamon smiled,putting on a mock formal tone "Welcome Scholar Arisah, may you find your knowledge and remain here long." Then she lowered her tone "and would you mind if I called you Ri? Nicknames here," she paused "They mean a lot to the owner wolf" Then she realised what she'd said "Not that I dislike your full name in any way."

Realising she was rambling in front of the entire pack, Cinnamon promply shut up and glanced to Crimson in apology and submission.
Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Scholar
Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel March 27th 2012, 5:21 pm

<FONT color=white>Phantom nodded as Cinnamon spoke. "<STRONG>Very well</STRONG>." He smiled at both of the females. He felt a bit of hope within himself now. <EM>Maybe i won't loss it now that im finaly feeling better</EM>. The white scout listened in as the brown female spoke to Crimson of what direction they all should take. "<STRONG>Anyway suites me, after all, we're all going to have a chance to see everything soon, right</STRONG>?" It didn't really come out sounding like a question but that was how he would have liked it to come out. Shockenly the male was speaking clear a little louder this time than he normaly does on regular basics. This is where he belong afterall, so he thought that he must make himself known to the others somehow. Phantom licked his lips with excitment. "<STRONG>Well whatever it is, it smells interesting</STRONG>." Phantom fell silent for a few moments before continueing "<STRONG>Don't worry, Crimson, I think i can handle them alone</STRONG>" He laughed quickly after adding on, "<STRONG>I'll keep my eye on them</STRONG>." The old humorous Phantom was back now. He pushed away all the sorrow memories away and was letting new joyful ones take over.</FONT>
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear March 28th 2012, 7:16 am

Falco padded quietly along side Cinnamon, wondering if and when he was going to encounter this 'great Alpha' called Crimson, he still wasn't so sure about the male and was still for now, not yet become part of the pack again. He watched as Cinnamon fell down in the long grass and began rolling around, she was pup like, how Falco used to be when he was carefree, when he had Silver. He looked to her as she spoke,

"This looks like a nice enough place to call home, in my opinion."

Falco gave a nod and a smile, taking in all the surroundings, it was pretty here, he hoped that he would be able to join back in with the Banishing Winds, no place had felt like home but it. Flinching slightly, Falco looked to the culprit of shaking the grass seeds all over him. Cinnamon.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to do that."

Falco gave a small smile and shook the grass seeds from his pelt looking around once more. There would be plenty of food here, Falco turned to the north, and plenty of shelter for summer and winter months, and down to the south a dryer hotter land that would be perfect for winter's chills. He smiled as he sat, grooming his ash coat, back to its pristine white condition, with the few grey marks over his ears, muzzle, back and tail. He watched as other pack members rolled up and Cinnamon abandoned him for now. A few went off scouting, maybe this was the time for him to approach Crimson.

The white male approached the tawny one, slowly and lowered his head showing his respect. He raised his eyes to the male, and sat, keeping his head lowered. "Excuse me.. Crimson" he said lowly, somewhat waiting on the male to give him a glance of response to his words. "I'm Falco, I used to be the Lead Hunter for the Banishing Winds and.. and I left a little while. I was wondering if you would allow me back into the pack" he said a bit stronger, looking to the male, straightening his position.

(lame! I didn't know the RP had started lol! Anyways here it is.)
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver March 28th 2012, 1:35 pm

“Looks, like you shall get that chance now! So who’s gonna go with
who? Obviously I would prefer it if a few wolves remained here, but
other than that I’m good with your plan Gale.”

Linnëa listened intently, her blue eyes seemed even clearer and she could even feel the clarity in her mind increasing slowly. Bright and intelligent once again, though not fully awake, the water had cleared her mind. She was able to think again. She was grateful for her thoughts to be thoughts and not smudges of pictures and strange things. Taking a mental sigh of relief, she cleared her throat to prepare to answer Crimson's question of grouping. She opened her mouth, and then closed it. Looking annoyed, she attempted to clear her throat once more but it was in vain. She looked very unimpressed at that moment, her upper eyes dropping down. Gale would have to speak, or Linnëa would have to sit idly like a mute.

Curse this illness. She thought, looking down to her paws. She fidgeted with them, trying to get more comfortable. For some odd reason, every little detail mattered. She turned, looking at her coat. A look of disgust was imminent, at all the debris in her coat. She had been too sick to even be sanitary! What color was she anyways? Brown with yellow legs, rather than white? When her and Gale went to the stream, she was absolutely determined to try and find a deep place in it where she could swim. With it being a stream though she was not sure if there would be one. In the least she would get her legs wet to make it easier to clean them.

Moving on to her illness, her mind seemed to only go faster. She felt like a balloon, and was feeling foul. She figured that there was probably something messing with her lower belly. She needed water, water, water, and perhaps something to help clear that out. As well...

Her stomach growled.

Some food would be nice soon. Perhaps a rabbit or two, maybe there would be some easy pickings on the way to the stream or on the way back.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
Great Plains (Main Den) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Great Plains (Main Den) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adena March 28th 2012, 4:10 pm

“Nothing would be fine without you Adena.” The red she-wolf rolled her eyes, though still smiling. She didn't take his comment too seriously, though she now decided to accept that she had helped in getting here. She smiled. "Right," she said doubtfully, chuckling. “Only seeing things?” Adena grinned. "Maybe not, then?" she said, though it was more of a statement than a question. Adena followed Crimson's gaze to the sky, which was nearly clear of clouds except for a few here and there. The whole place sent a wave of contentment through the pack, it seemed. It was for the first time since before the fire that they were relaxed in any place.

“I suppose I would like to see things more often then, because that smile of yours fits you well Adds.” Her ear flicked at the nickname that seemed to come so freely from his maw. "Well, glad you think so," she said, smiling. But she was distracted then by Gale, who brushed his side against her as he made his way to Linnëa. Adena's grey-blue eyes followed his form until he stopped beside the khaki female, her smile fading as she frowned slightly. Her orbs held a blank expression, yet a questioning one. He hadn't even looked at her. She had thought them friends - though that term, for Adena, was foreign - but now she was confused. She decided that she should speak with him when she got the chance. She felt almost hurt that he had simply brushed past her without a word, though she wouldn't let on. She couldn't let on. Adena turned her attention back to Crimson. She had to keep her duties as her top priority, not her social situation.

As Phantom suggested they go explore the territory in pairs, Adena nodded. Gale spoke then, agreeing with the Arctic male. “Looks, like you shall get that chance now!” Adena grinned gleefully, excited at the prospect of discovering this new land. She hopped up from her sitting position briskly and trotted happily after Crimson over to Gale and Linnëa. “So who’s gonna go with who? Obviously I would prefer it if a few wolves remained here, but other than that I’m good with your plan Gale.” Though she knew that she should stay behind as Crimson suggested, Adena felt too jumpy just to sit still and not explore this new place. Adena immediately began to worry about how this was foreign land and they were all dispersing, spreading out to explore it without knowing what was out there. A concerned frown knitted her brows together. "We have to be careful. We don't know what we're walking into," she said calmly, though she didn't feel all that calm. Why was it that she was excited and smiling and then the next moment, she was displaying her worry? Adena couldn't recall the last time she was so in touch with her emotions. In fact, it worried her almost as much as her pack wandering into unknown territory.
Adena
Adena
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver March 30th 2012, 4:17 pm

Linnëa opened her mouth, finally finding her voice. Her voice was rough again, much to her displeasure. "I'll be going with Gale." She replied to Crimson, her eyes flicking around nervously for a short time afterwards. She could not quite remember through her fuzziness whether she had asked to go to the stream herself, or whether Gale even wanted to accompany her. She didn't remember. The idea of seeming random or stupid scared her. So, with a huff of confusion and stress, her head dropped to her paws. Her lips formed an uncertain frown as she tried to piece together her memories. It was all in vain, she had not a clue. Linnëa wished she could simply swallow her words, chew them, and swallow them so they no longer existed. But that was impossible, even she knew so. Her confusion seemed to grow by the second, accompanied by ravenous frustration. What had she said? Would she look like an idiot? Surely the others may figure her illness was messing with her mind. But what if they did not?

She wished she could move freely, to run off and be left to her own thoughts, but she was stuck. She dared not leave the group, the area was likely to be mottled by predators of all types. She had absolutely no defense either, she was weak and feeble and rather frail at the moment. Her eyes cast to the ground as she stared at the tendrils of grass she laid upon. She was rooted like they were, unable to move. Even if she did move, which she could, she would not get far. She yearned to set off, but did not want time to move for fear of seeming stupid. Confused and disoriented, she stared mutely at the ground, her khaki coat being ruffled by the slow winds. Maybe I'll be banished by the wind. The thought stirred amusement in her, and her expression seemed to lighten. Picking her head up a few inches, she looked to Gale for a short moment. A thought began to surface, but the fuzziness in her mind blurred it to nearly nothing before she could recognize it. Like a strange feeling, it seemed to just sit there, teasing her with it's annoying fuzziness. She forced herself to break the look only seconds after it beginning, looking at the ground just like before, seeming confused just as much as she had been before.
(Looooonnng)
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale March 30th 2012, 9:41 pm

“Looks, like you shall get that chance now! So who’s gonna go with who? Obviously I would prefer it if a few wolves remained here, but other than that I’m good with your plan Gale.”

"I can stay." Gale's reply was easy with a smooth tone accompanying the words. Crimson and Adena had approached himself and Linnëa.

When the beta's eyes met Adena's, he felt his heart pause for the briefest of moments before continuing on its steady rhythm as if nothing had occurred. The green eyes that he wore so well flickered to Linnëa before resting on Adena again. It seemed that his crush wasn't quite dead yet. Perhaps he would have to court someone this year? After all, it was winter; wasn't winter the season for love? As that thought crossed his mind, a whip of fire lashed at his heart; causing a look of pure pain to cross his eyes before fading completely. It was in the old Winter territory that he had fallen in love with Elysia. Beautiful, beautiful Elysia who's bracken coloured pelt still danced in his dreams. Right now, her image was in her mind though she faded as he made his subconscious slip back to where it belonged. He had told himself over and over again that he was over her. And he was. At least, to the public eye. In private, he mourned his loss. The loss of his first and true love. Even though he had cleansed himself as the fire had destroyed the old territory, he could never fully shake her memory. During the journey, he simply stopped trying. She was his, forever. Her memory was, at least.

"We have to be careful. We don't know what we're walking into,"

"Hello, Adena." His voice was quiet, but he kept his eyes on hers. She was definitely one he would have to get to know better before winter ended. Who knows, perhaps Gale's eternal happiness could be found with her. A tingling sensation licked down his spine as if he felt her eyes on him again. It had not escaped his notice that her gaze followed him as he had walked to Linnëa. What had she wanted or been watching for? The thought was like an annoying fly, buzzing around in Gale's cranium as he pondered over it. "How are you?" The beta nodded at her words.

"I'll be going with Gale."

Linnëa's voice sounded from Gale's side, and he smiled slightly. It seemed that he wasn't to stay in the grassland after all. Normally, he would turn down the offer but this time, he knew he could not. The delta was weak from the sickness that ravaged her; he could not.. No, he would not leave her to fend for herself in the unknown land that surrounded them. He flashed a look of amusement at Crimson before his gaze returned to Adena's for another brief moment. However, the warrior broke that eye contact again and instead turned his wandering gaze towards the grey and heavily shadowed mountains in the distance. One day, he would explore the peaks of that great, rocky landscape. Every cliff would be known to him as would every crevice. His attention turned back to the group around him once more.

"Or, I suppose I'm with Linnëa. Would you two like to come along as well?" Naturally, Gale's invitation came as easily as his motion that he would be the one to remain. He was still anti-social but he was a little nicer to the wolves who had befriended him. The green, sprite bottle eyes looked between Crimson and Adena questioningly.
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver March 30th 2012, 10:12 pm

"I can stay."

Linnëa's brow pressed together as she continued her gaze to the foliage, averting any eye contact for a few moments. She had not really conferred about going to the stream with anyone, and had been right about her not even confirming it. She was embarrassed by not being correct in her words, but the confusion in her mind soon blurred that too. Her gaze turned from obvious embarrassment to confusion, and she shook her head, the world seeming to spin as she did. The water she had was no longer clearing her mind. Now, the minor relief she had obtained simply faded into oblivion. She did feel considerably better than before the drink, but it wouldn't be long before she was in the same state.

"Or, I suppose I'm with Linnëa. Would you two like to come along as well?"

What was that? He supposed? Her head turned to one side, before she dully remembered. He had planned on staying. At least he did agree with her. She breathed, and fought to her paws. Her body swayed, unstable but standing. She breathed, contemplating then. She wanted to sleep, but in the back of her mind she feared that if she continued to sleep and sleep, she would sometime not wake up. She was not ready to die yet. No. Her mind said in an affirmative tone. "I'll start walking.." She said, her rough voice reduced to a whisper. She needed water soon, and wanted to waste no time standing and waiting for the signal to go. Short step by step, she began to hobble off, her path through the grass not a defined line but more of a wavy path.

She turned around, and hobbled back, her path veering as her mind spun. She almost bumped into Adena in the process. "Wrong way."
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune March 30th 2012, 11:48 pm

"I'll take Phantom and Arisah"

“Alright, sounds good Cinnamon. Head out whenever you all are ready.” Crimson said quietly while giving the Lead Scholar a really faint smile. Constantly smiling was not something he was used to and in fact he felt odd doing, that was of course unless he was around Adena or Gale. Those two were probably the closest friends the male had within the pack. And so it felt natural and quite alright to simply remove the constant look of calmness and control, for once in a very long time. As someone else began to speak Crimson dropped his own thoughts and tuned his ears into what was being said.

"I'm Falco, I used to be the Lead Hunter for the Banishing Winds and.. and I left a little while. I was wondering if you would allow me back into the pack"

“Lead Hunter you say?” Crimson questioned, though not because he doubted what the male was saying was a lie, but instead because the matter interested him to some degree. This Falco character had said he had left a while back, but was now seeking acceptance again…why? Did those who abandoned their pack deserve to be accepted back, even if under new leadership? Crimson wondered if he ever decided to return to his birth pack if they would accept him back? He had left without a word, but then again many probably believed whatever story Rin had decided to make and tell. At the very thought a pang of anger seemed to engulf him and he found himself narrowing his eyes. Finally he came to the conclusion that it did not matter, after all it was never Crimson that had existed in their eyes, but instead it was Rome. “You were here before me, and if you held that rank then you must have deserved it Falco.” Crimson, announced though his voice was now calm and it carried no trace of the brief sense of anger he had felt just seconds ago. “We need to hunt soon, and so it is now your job of finding a suitable prey source. It should be large enough so that it feeds the pack, but nothing too risky. In the pack’s current state, that would be a foolish move and we can’t afford to make any of those right now.” Crimson continued his mouth flowing effortlessly as the instructions poured out from his mouth one by one. “You can go with whatever group you want,” he finished just before he turned his attention to Gale who was already beginning to speak again.

"I can stay. Or, I suppose I'm with Linnëa. Would you two like to come along as well?"

Crimson began to eye Gale, as he watched for a moment how the male held Adena in his own gaze. As the beta moved onto greeting the Lead Scout, and then asking how the female was doing, Crimson felt an unfamiliar emotion take hold of his features. However, it was quickly dismissed, but the Alpha knew he would eventually bring the matter up again, simply because something within Crimson told him it was necessary. “No thanks, but Adena wanted to explore a bit so she can go with you guys if she wants. I think I will stay behind in case someone else needs help or unexpected company arrives.” Crimson said, as he laughed before shifting his gaze from Gale to Adena. Though it soon left both of the wolves and wandered over to Linnea, and that was where it lingered. The female seemed very odd, and not in her normal way.
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale March 31st 2012, 12:31 am

"I'll start walking.."

“No thanks, but Adena wanted to explore a bit so she can go with you guys if she wants. I think I will stay behind in case someone else needs help or unexpected company arrives.”

Gale's green eyes watched Linnëa as the female collided with Adena. His heart lurched as he thought of having to choose between the two females. If either one of them cared for him or if both did, he could end up hurting the other with his decision. That wasn't something he would ever do. After all, he hated Altair for it even though the male was his friend. The warrior looked towards Crimson. Did he have affections for anyone? Bright green darkened slightly as he realized that the only female the alpha male ever spoke with was Adena. However, he saw how the alpha's eyes lingered on the delta as well. Something gnawed at his stomach, making him feel sick. Never did he want to ever have an argument with his best friend. The thought of departing crossed his mind again. Perhaps it would be best? If he ended up courting Adena or Linnëa due to his powerful feelings for the females, he could possibly ruin the friendship that he and Crimson shared. That scared him.

The beta padded forward and dipped his head to Crimson. "I'm leaving. You show her that you care. And take care of the two of them." He murmured quietly before stepping back again. His voice may have been overheard by the two females but he didn't try to make it seem that he wasn't going to depart. He was certain that the other male would know exactly what he meant when he spoke those words. Once more did his eyes glance to where the two females were. The green orbs softened slightly before he turned and padded away, towards the mountainous expanse. Who knows, maybe he would find Taru on his adventures.

Gale met one other before completely leaving the grassland. The male was larger than he and sported a dark coat. He spoke wisely though and it seemed that the Wanderer had found his replacement for a time. When he talked to the male who introduced himself as Nocturne, Gale was immediately pleased with his decision. Nocturne was intelligent and seemed to know more about leadership than most wolves did in their lifetime. Also, he was not to be blinded by love and loss like Gale had been. No, Nocturne was all about loyalty to the pack. Impressed, the warrior instructed the male towards the pack and told him a secret that he could use to earn himself the rank of beta. With that discussion out of the way, Gale walked onward.

Only once did he look back at his successor and former pack before fading into the horizon.

- - - - - - -

Nocturne's paws moved in a slow, yet deliberate fashion. There was an almost graceful way in how the male did anything and in his walk was it most prominent. His long black coat was the greatest it would be in length due to winter having taking control of the land, but it never hit the point where it was shaggy. After all, such a thing would mar the perfection that he was. Or at least what most saw him as. In the Cascading Waters pack, he had been seen as the perfect leader, for a time. That all changed when Mist entered his life. His pack mates had thought his loyalty to the pack would dissuade him from falling in love and therefore, he failed them miserably when his affections fell to the white-silver hued female. It was because of her death and his grievances that he missed all the signs of distaste rising like a wave against him. He did not, however, blame the pack for attempting to kill him for it was not his ways. It was all his fault for letting his emotions blind him. For that loss of power, Nocturne was a million times stronger for learning from his mistakes. He would not let anything blind him from the jobs he would have to completely with the Banishing Winds. That was assuming that he made it into the pack's hierarchy. Gale, the former beta, had spoken with utmost certainly that Nocturne would be accepted as long as he did not cause an uproar or did not engage in any sort of conflict. It had almost been like the other male had known Nocturne's personality and powerful hatred towards loners. Then again, it was he who was the loner, was it not?

The dark hued male silenced his thoughts as he drew closer to the pack that had been described to him. A look of disappointment crossed his golden eyes as he surveyed the wolves. It wasn't quite as impressive as he had thought it to be, especially with the fondness that Gale had spoken of it. His loner status could bring him trouble with the alpha male. What was his name..? Crimson, wasn't it? If he wasn't mistaken, he was almost completely positive that that was the leader's name. According to Gale, Nocturne wouldn't be able to mistake Crimson for any wolf. Due to his presence as a leader. He certainly hoped that the other male was correct. He would hate to address someone of a lower rank. It would certainly earn him a low standing within the rest of minds of the others. However, Nocturne did not worry of that. It wasn't in his nature to over-think and worry about things that were beyond his control. No, that was Fury's duty and sometimes Crescendo's. The duo's elder brother could hold his control more than they could ever dream of accomplishing. Then again, he was also many times more laid-back than they were. Especially when compared to Crescendo.

Nocturne banished his brother's memory to the very back and darkest corner of his thoughts. As far as he was concerned, his family was dead. Crescendo would never find him like he had for Fury and Forever. Never would the dark male let such a thing happen. During the entire time that his mind was lost in the caverns of his thoughts, he missed the fact that he was in the company of a few of the Banishing Winds' pack members. In fact, his attention had been so fully absorbed in the pondering of his brother's location and goals that he failed to notice the khaki female with the blue eyes until he stumbled into her. His white-tipped paws collided with the female's own and that caused him to almost trip and take her down with him. It was by sheer luck that he regained his balance at the last moment and jumped slightly backwards like the world was moving in slow motion. He landed a mere foot away with his balance completely returned to him. His eyes looked at the mass that he had almost fell over and he mentally shook his head at his foolishness.

The lump that he had hit was a female wolf. One with a coat that held a beautiful hue colouration. A colouration that Nocturne had never seen in all his travels. A very gorgeous mixture of tans, whites, light and dark khakis, a shadowy grey, and a shadowy brown. The eyes that she held were a startling contrast to her fur: They were a blue that seemed indecisive between a light blue shade or a darker one; they found middle ground. Two other wolves accompanied her: Another female with rusty browns, many variations of reds, dark greys, and creams. Her eyes were a silvery-grey that held tints of blue within the depths. Like the first female, she was beautiful. A male with dark greys, light browns, whites, and creams. His eyes were a soft brown that matched him well. He was handsome and held an authoritative aura. It was then that Nocturne realized who the group composed of: The khaki female was Linnëa, the red one with the mysterious eyes was Adena, and the male was Crimson. Gale had spoken of the two females with affection colouring his voice and he had talked of Crimson like the alpha was his best friend. For all Nocturne knew, he probably was. The Wanderer had also told the black male of his reason for departing and Nocturne could see why. It would have been almost impossible to have to choose between the two females or his friendship with Crimson.

"Greetings." Nocturne spoke calmly. No tones coloured his voice as he cast respective glances between the trio around him. Adena was the lead scout, Linnëa was one of the deltas and Crimson was the alpha male. This group definitely deserved all the respect that Nocturne could give them. However, he still could feel a sliver of detest towards them. Despite the fact that he was the loner, he had troubles when it came to speaking in a friendly and open voice; he made himself seem almost expressionless. "I am Nocturne. I have come to your pack seeking acceptance. Your former beta, Gale has asked me to take his role as beta with his departure for he believes that I am able enough to handle the responsibilities that come with such a title. He has told me of you, the pack, and the members within. I know you had to depart your home from a fire and lost your other beta due to a hunting tragedy. I believe that is part of the reason why Gale, the Western Wind wished for me to take the position."
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver March 31st 2012, 12:55 am

"I'm leaving. You show her that you care. And take care of the two of them."

Linnëa turned around as fast as she could spin, almost losing her balance in the process. Her eyes scanned the grass, and her mind a confused mess. Without even a goodbye, Gale departed and soon was lost in the grasses. She didn't have many close friends like that, and it saddened her deeply to see him disappear. She could not quite comprehend it in her illness. Why would he leave? And the worst thought, though unrealistic, perhaps Linnëa had annoyed him to the point of leaving. Her weak ideas of self image seemed to crumble, she worried she was somehow in the wrong. Turning back around, she closed her eyes and continued to walk before she felt a furry mass bump into her.

It didn't take much. Her legs trembled and her left shoulder gave out, sending her face first into the flora. Unable to make any sounds at the moment, only the dull thud and the soft noise of grass upon grass could be heard. She laid there for a few moments, wondering what she had hit or if something had hit her. She opened her eyes finally and looked up to see the male studying her. His gaze was neutral, but held a slightly disliking look to it, almost unimpressed. It was shrouded, and though she saw it and could see it she was unable to really acknowledge it. She struggled to her feet in an almost mechanical manner. It seemed to take a substantial amount of effort and thought to do such a simple task. She breathed in a shaky breath and dismissed the male bumping into her, as if it had never even happened. She felt numb.

Linnëa moved away slowly from the male, looking to Crimson and Adena. She had no emotional mask at the time, just a mask composed of confusion that seemed to mix up any emotions or subtle thoughts and looks. Feeling more ill by the second, she contemplated simply doing around the male and continuing to the stream whether she was accompanied by anyone or not. Her sense of self preservation or worry for predators was being shoved in the back of her mind as she poured her energy into one thing, one thought and one task to do, which was to find the stream.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Adena March 31st 2012, 12:43 pm

"Hello, Adena. How are you?" "Gale," she said in greeting, her voice laced with wariness. "I'm fine." She smiled. There seemed something odd about him today, but she couldn't understand what. She met his gaze every time it turned to her with her blank blue eyes. She would have asked how he was in return, but the conversation was moving swiftly onwards. She stood quietly until some decisions were reached. "Or, I suppose I'm with Linnëa. Would you two like to come along as well?" Adena glanced quickly at Crimson, checking his reaction before agreeing to what Gale said, for she felt a great need to get out in the open air and have a little tour of the place but wouldn't speak for both of them. When Crimson spoke, Adena's ears flicked. “No thanks, but Adena wanted to explore a bit so she can go with you guys if she wants. I think I will stay behind in case someone else needs help or unexpected company arrives.” The red femme grinned as she looked back at Gale and Linnëa. Excitement was not an emotion often displayed by the red femme.

"I'll start walking.." Adena nodded at the delta, though the female seemed to be quite unsteady on her paws. She knew that Linnëa would carry on regardless of her condition, but Adena worried a little for the other female. She wasn't well, that much was abundantly clear. And she really should go off on her own. She was about to follow the female when Gale spoke, stopping her before she had even moved a muscle. Alarm shot through her before she could stop herself.

"I'm leaving. You show her that you care. And take care of the two of them." Adena's head turned sharply in Gale's direction, eyes wide in shock initially, though she quickly blinked any emotion out of her orbs. Without a word to her or anyone else, he simply walked away. Why had he made the sudden decision to leave? How could he leave? Adena wondered where his loyalty had gone to. A spark of hurt and anger shot through her, though she held no outward signs of this. Adena cast her eyes downwards. Linnëa was beginning to walk away, and Adena didn't want the female leaving by herself. "You show her you care." What did Gale mean by his departing words? Adena frowned.

Adena scented the dark male before she saw him, eyes flickering around to see where he would appear. When he did, he seemed confident enough about who was the dominant. The dark wolf walked directly towards them. She regarded him cautiously, though no outward signs showed emotion. "Greetings."

"I am Nocturne. I have come to your pack seeking acceptance. Your former beta, Gale has asked me to take his role as beta with his departure for he believes that I am able enough to handle the responsibilities that come with such a title." Adena narrowed her grey eyes. Adena didn't know quite what to make of this male quite yet. She remained silent, leaving Crimson to deal with the male. Nocturne seemed to be very sure of himself. Adena didn't like the way the male's golden eyes looked over her, then Linnëa and Crimson, with a look of something near distaste. Adena felt her lip twitch in annoyance. How could he judge them? This was the first time they had met.
Adena
Adena
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune March 31st 2012, 2:23 pm

Crimson felt his entire body begin to freeze on the spot, as he watched Gale step forward and dip his head.
As his friend began to speak, Crimson desperately wanted to push the male’s words from his head and pretend as if he had never heard them in the first place. He wanted to wake up, and be able to laugh the nightmare off once he came to the realization that it had just been a silly dream and nothing more! However, the alpha would not wake and realize it was simply a bad dream because Crimson was already standing in reality and Gale’s words of departure were quite real.

Every fiber within him told Crimson to go after his friend, but his body refused to move a single inch toward any direction. And as Gale’s figure departed, Crimson could do nothing more but watch as he faded away. “You show her that you care” those words kept flooding through Crimson’s mind and he could not make sense of its meaning. Had Gale discovered that the alpha harbored feelings for Adena? And if he had, did it have something to do with why he was leaving? All these questions went without an answer, and this silently infuriated Crimson as the time began to tick quietly away.

"Greetings."

"I am Nocturne. I have come to your pack seeking acceptance. Your former beta, Gale has asked me to take his role as beta with his departure for he believes that I am able enough to handle the responsibilities that come with such a title."

After awhile of just standing there Crimson was finally able to move, but his mobility returned at a foul moment. As an unfamiliar voice reached the alpha’s ears Crimson found himself blankly staring at the newly arrived wolf that seemed to also be displaying no real expression upon his face. “Is that so?” Crimson questioned, his voice carried no real weight and was softer than normal.

(Eh, I'm sorry this is so lame...I was pushed into posting...XD (Just kidding, but seriously sorry it isn't all that great.))

Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon March 31st 2012, 4:11 pm

“Alright, sounds good Cinnamon. Head out whenever you all are ready.”

Cinnamon nodded and was about to suggest to Phantom and Arisah that they started exploring when Gale walked over to Crimson

She stared at the large Beta Male as he turned around and walked away from the pack without another word. Her brain couldn't take in what it was seeing. Gale, the wolf who had for so long lingered on the borders of the pack, half-exiled for doing something in the past, having finally earned a true place, was walking away.

Seeking an answer she looked back to Crimson, Linnea and Adena. Then, suddenly it all made sense. Gale not only had feelings for Linnea, but for Adena. And Adena, was the wolf Crimson now loved.

She knew she should feel betrayal, after waiting so long with hope that he would choose her. But she didn't, instead knowing only happines and a hope Adena would accept Crimson's attentions for she deserved them more than any wolf
Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Scholar
Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit April 1st 2012, 3:31 am

Spirit watched closely from her position on the rock as Finn hesitated to join her. Her blue orbs cast off to the others gather around talking about exploring the new territory. She couldn't lie and say it didn't sound interesting to her either. The scout within her nearly begged her to get up and run off, but Spirit felt committed to the pack and more recently a little depressed. Staying behind and watching over things didn't seem to be too bad of an option. A small smile grew on the white she-wolf's muzzle as Finn turned away from the bunch and joined her over by the large boulder, though she tried concealing it before he could catch it. She always enjoyed company.

"If you don't mind me asking, Spirit... You appear to be distracted and I would go as far as to say upset by something. What is it that is plaguing your mind?" A sigh escaped Spirit as Finn questioned her behavior. Her head spun from the thoughts that went through it. She was grieving over the loss of her beloved mate and the fact she went from thinking him dead in the forest fire to being killed by an elk. She hated the fact that life had just gone on in the pack and that no one felt the loss of their former Beta as hard a she did. She yearned for company but always feared that growing close meant losing people in the end. Spirit didn't know how much she could take of it all. The Delta closed her eyes, "Have you ever lost someone you loved, Finn?" Perhaps it was a subconscious defense move for her to change the question around to him, but Spirit had no where else to begin.

"I don't want to mope about it, but I lost my mate early on the journey and I... I just can't handle how things have changed." Spirit's cast her gaze back over to the pack. She couldn't quite make out what they were saying but something seemed to be happening. Her eyes studied Gale as he looked towards Crimson, his face serious and body tense. Something churned in the pit of her stomach, causing Spirit to start jogging over to them, giving a nod of her head to Finn to follow if he wished. Part of Spirit wished he would. While he was still new to the pack she was already considering him as a friend and the Delta longed for the presence of one.

"I'm leaving. You show her that you care. And take care of the two of them." The blow hit Spirit like a tree. Gale was leaving the pack behind, leaving her. How could he walk away like that? She needed him, he was her rock, her friend to confide in and no he just left her life to. Angered and pained Spirit stayed where she was a few feet off from the group, her eyes clouded in grief for herself. Yet again she had let a wolf get close to her only to watch him abandon everything. Gale hadn't said anything to her about his departure and now he walked away without a glance back. Who did she have left?

Spirit hardly noticed the large, black furred brute that causally slipped into the group's conversation. "Greetings." The voice startled the white she-wolf, causing her to look up. She narrowed her eyes at this stranger. Who did he think he was to just walk into the midst of the pack like this? "I am Nocturne. I have come to your pack seeking acceptance. Your former beta, Gale has asked me to take his role as beta with his departure for he believes that I am able enough to handle the responsibilities that come with such a title. He has told me of you, the pack, and the members within. I know you had to depart your home from a fire and lost your other beta due to a hunting tragedy. I believe that is part of the reason why Gale, the Western Wind wished for me to take the position." The mention of Soran's death made Spirit's heart stop momentarily. This outsider, seemingly through the help of Gale, had learned all about the pack. Spirit stifled a growl, he came to replace the position as Beta and merely tossed aside the previous two with his words as if they had meant nothing to the pack. Spirit stepped forward closer to the male, standing angled towards him. She opened her muzzle to speak but the words tangled in her throat and she quickly shut it, leaving her to stare at him angered and confused.

[ Ugh so lame. Sorry guys had to catch up! (: ]
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

http://selene-x.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisah April 1st 2012, 9:29 pm

Arisah glanced off in the direction that Cinnamon had indicated, trying to imagine what might lay beyond her line of sight and eager for the chance to find out. The scent carried on the wind was captivating, only igniting her curiosity further but she stilled her burning desire to follow it, waiting for the go-ahead and decisions of the rest of the pack. Similarly she quelled her reply to the Master Scholar’s inquiry about a nickname, for while she hardly minded (she had been called Ari as often as Arisah the whole of her life, another nickname would be just as well received), there were other goings-on to be listened to. Closing her jaws and pricking her ears, she turned her attention towards the whole of the group, doing her best to catch what was going on.

It seemed that the most of the matter was sorted and their group was about to depart when Cinnamon turned her attention abruptly back to Crimson, whom Gale was suddenly approaching. The dark male, who for all Arisah could tell had been about to head off in another direction with Linnea, seemed to announce he was leaving, but with a heavier impression than one would lend to the idea of going off to explore. Leaving leaving? she wondered but a moment as she, like Cinnamon, watched him walk off into the distance, headed for the mountains in the distance. Unlike Cinnamon, however, Ari could make head nor tails of the reason, her relative newness to the pack making it difficult to fully comprehend the situation as it was.

Confused, concerned and anxious as to what this all meant for the pack she was growing so quickly to love, Arisah padded forward a few steps, closer to the group as a whole and to Phantom and Cinnamon. As she did so, she shot a look of question to the white scout, asking silently if he understood any better why this was all happening.

[ooc: the artwork is absolutely beautiful Linnea!]
Arisah
Arisah
Scholar
Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon April 2nd 2012, 2:35 pm

Cinnamon was ready to explore. But the sun was warm on her coat. Glancing at the two younger wolves she nodded

"Go off an explore, I'll stay and lounge in the sun for a bit."

Streaching out near Crim and Adena she closed her eyes and slept.

(sorry for this but got to go on EFA and didn't want to leave in a lurch)
Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Scholar
Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel April 2nd 2012, 5:00 pm

Go off an explore, I'll stay and lounge in the sun for a bit

"Maybe we should... to give them some time, I mean, I didn't know Gale that well as they had and sicne you newer to the pack, im guessing the same goes for you." The white scout sighed then paused. Gale had left. Another blow to the pack. Oh when is this going to end? And now a dark ebony stranger was amoung them wishing to take his place, this soon. Crimson couldn't possibly be thinking of replacing his second this quickly, right? Phantom knew he wouldn't. The white brute shook his head wuickly, wanting to clear his thoughts. "It'll be another blow to the pack. Don't you think, Arisah?" Phantom muttered softly into the female's ears. "Maybe we could take our minds off it all while we explore. Or perhaps sicne your a scholar and all, we could look around for some areas where some spring and summer herbs would grow."

(Sorry lame)
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn April 2nd 2012, 5:44 pm

⇢⇥ F I N N ⇤⇠
“ Life is to be enjoyed, not endured ”

-- Gordon B. Hinckley

Finn watched Spirit with golden eyes, noticing her small smile as he rejected his packmates call to explore, at least for now. He noticed her need to keep this emotion hidden from him, as if it were too secretive and outrageous to be known. What was so bad about hiding the fact that you enjoyed company? This confused Finn, though he decided these curiosities were not brought about at a very good time. The white she-wolf seemed to be finally opening up to him. She started out with speaking of love and loss, turning his own question back on him. He noticed her specific attempt to perhaps change the subject and bring it back to his own past, though assumed it was meant as a rhetorical question. She lost her mate, and now Finn finally understood why her blue eyes were always filled with such longing and sadness each time he caught her gaze. Finn had not yet experienced the emotion called love, at least, not in the sense that Spirit was describing. He felt immense loss for his family, as he lost all of them almost at once. "I understand." Finn replied calmly, looking into her eyes, "I have lost those I have loved, though not in the sense you are describing. My pain has dulled, and though it always remains in my heart, whenever I feel as if I cannot go on, I think that I cannot let my family down. They would want me to enjoy life and continue on my path wherever it takes me, and your past-mate would as well. You will meet him someday again though, I am sure of it." As he spoke, he noticed her blue gaze turning to something in the distance. With a quick motion she was off the rock and away, trotting towards the pack. Something surely must have happened! Quickly turning around, Finn raced his way behind her until he caught up with the white Delta. He focused his attention now onto the pack, the members whom which he had never spoken to before aside Crimson. His sharp eyes detected the tension in the air as well as an anger that seemed to shake the ground beneath his feet and threaten to burst forth. A male that he had never spoken to before had said some words to Crimson. The leader's expression hardened it seemed, and then the other male wolf was off, running into the distance. For a moment Finn was confused, and then he had a revelation. This was not simply an exploring expedition. This was an ultimatum.

The light-browned colored male realized that the reasoning was right there in front of him. He had not heard the other male's words, but his intentions were clear enough. Of course they were romantic related, weren't they always? Crimson's gaze flitting from the departing male to a female in particular was a clue enough. Even a pup could have picked up on that. Finn's eyes turned to glance at Spirit before returning to Crimson, as if intending to confirm with her that this was happening. Her gaze was focused elsewhere, and he noticed the fiery anger in her eyes. She seemed to be losing everyone all at once... It would take more than a couple of silly little sentences to comfort her. The male tried to press comfortingly up against his new friend in attempt to aid the situation. Then, Finn once more moved his gaze to take a look at his fellow pack-members. All had a form of shock on their faces, perhaps because of the romantic revelations or just purely from the shock of the male leaving. Finn felt empty, void of emotion in the sense that he had not known the male whatsoever before he left, and therefore could not feel sadness. He did, however, quite clearly feel the gaping hole in the pack hierarchy as well as inside his friends hearts as he decided to leave them behind so abruptly as if he had never been there. Only a few passing words spoken to a leader and then disappearing in a shadow of smoke and unease.

As quickly as the male had left, a new one approached, dark as the coals from which the pack's anger was kindled. He appeared, it seemed, as soon as the old had left. The arrival and departure was indeed curious, and Finn wondered if this departure had been premeditated. Finn's gaze inspected the newcomer in front of him. He had long, black fur and piercing golden eyes. Arrogance and distaste that set Finn at unease surrounded the male like a forcefield, preventing others from getting too close. From the dark wolf's words it seemed that Gale had spoken to him regarding his departure and inviting him to join in place of his Beta position. Perhaps Gale had chosen the right wolf, the proud nature of his gaze eluded to the fact that once upon a time he had been in a position of power. The brown male listened to every word the male said, as if trying to uncover hidden treasure in their depths. It seemed the male believed that his Beta rank would be simply handed down to him, as appointed by the previous Beta. From the look on Crimson's face, that's not how it worked in this pack, though perhaps the leader would allow this type of dynasty to prevail. The leader said only three words. Is that so? Finn's golden gaze moved from the male as the final note of his symphony turned into silence. He met the eyes of a female wolf whos fur was filled with cremes, browns, and blacks (Linnea). It took no genius to decide that she was unwell. Her eyes appeared unfocused as if she was looking beyond to something no one could see. Although the female appeared to be concentrating on listening to the conversation going on between the pack and newcomer, she clearly needed something. Silently, he slipped away from Spirit's side and approached the female. He stood beside her and looked straight ahead at the Banishing Winds leader as he was doing so, as if this kind of contact were forbidden and Crimson was the punishing schoolteacher. Speaking out of the side of his mouth, he turned his gaze towards her. "Are you in need of some assistance? I'd be happy to help." he said quietly, giving her a kind smile, one of not pity, but simply pure and unaltered kindness and wish to help. The smile was one that was meant to diffuse the tension of what was going on as well as insure the fact the female knew what he meant. Turning to her, he said, "Please allow me to help you." as his golden gaze caught hers.

Finn
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisah April 2nd 2012, 6:13 pm

Arisah was, admittedly, a little surprised as first at Cinnamon’s sudden change of mind, but given all that had just happened, she could hardly blame the dark furred female for her decision. The scene before them was still playing out and while Arisah worried and wondered about the state of the pack, there was little she could do to help what was unraveling here. No, her time would be better served gathering information about their new home, and keeping herself from being underpaw.

As such, she nodded in agreement as Phantom spoke, feeling as disheartened as he sounded. Dropping her voice to a quiet whisper, she replied in turn. “I can’t say that I did, though I can’t say I’m not sad to see him go all the same, but I agree, those who knew him best deserve time for their thoughts. And to make a decision about him.” The pale, cream flecked muzzle pointed unnecessarily toward the newcomer, the indecision and uneasiness easy to hear in her voice. “One more on top of too many.” No one pack should be made to suffer the sadness and hardships this one had, but she knew that regardless, they would be stronger for it in the end.

“Yes, let’s.” Turning her head toward the original direction that Cinnamon had suggested, Ari tasted the wind, searching for a trace of the scent that had caught their attention. It was fainter, but still there. “Maybe we can follow this scent to easy prey. It’d be a nice distraction, and I think everyone might feel better with something in their stomachs.” Though neither were hunters by rank they were wolves after all. And with a scout’s nose and a scholar’s quick thinking, perhaps they’d find some luck. At the very least, they’d find something more to think about than the events of late. The white males mention of watching for herbs was an excellent suggestion that perked Arisah's spirits up a bit more. "That's a great idea Phantom, it'll be good to know if familiar herbs grow here or if we'll have to learn new ones."
Arisah
Arisah
Scholar
Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver April 2nd 2012, 11:36 pm

"Are you in need of some assistance? I'd be happy to help. Please allow me to help you."

Linnëa looked up and to the light colored male next to her. She opened her mouth, then closed it, resorting to stare at him instead. She couldn't talk, her voice was almost completely gone. Something seemed to stirred in the back of her eyes, as if someone was finally sitting in the control room for her confused mind. Emotion and weak thoughts were evident as her entire body seemed to gain more life, and her eyebrows tried to touch. She wanted him to realize she was unable to talk. Her eyes eventually flicked down again and the light seemed to flick off. She had to get moving. Turning from him wordlessly without any notion of wishing to be followed, she began to walk off quietly. Not many would likely notice, her khaki colors blended surprisingly well with the light green and yellow grasses.

Her head hung low, and she seemed to automatically keep up a plodding pace. A mixture of illness and watered down depression loomed over her. Soon enough, she heard the rippling of a stream. She raised her head, quickening her pace and lengthening her steps. When she finally met the water source, she made no attempt to look around but simply started drinking, drinking, and drinking. Then, she began to walk into the shallow stream, it went up to her belly at the deepest point nearby. Walking in slow motion, she waded about effortlessly, her eyes closed calmly. A sigh slipped from her, oh how she had missed this.

After a short time she waded back out, but still felt quite weak. She considered whether she could walk back to the pack, but guessed not. She would likely have to stay the night out here, which was no problem to her fuzzied mind. She searched for only a few minutes, and found a leafy area that had very earthy strong smells. As well, a new smell lingered, one she had not scented for a long time. Mint! A visible smile flickered on her face when she caught sight of it, and she had no hesitation to the plant. Grabbing some in her mouth, she plucked off some of the cool leaves and began to chew them. Not only where they amazing and yummy, but they would also help to clear her digestive system. Still chewing she leaves, she laid down in the leaves surrounding her and blocking her scent, hardly noticeable to anything.

She rolled over on her side, stretching out her legs. In a particularly odd position, she relaxed, her eyes still open as she was not quite tired but not quite awake.
(Lameish, but it gets the point. No-one but Nocturne follows her, please! ^_^)
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next