Arisah
Cinnamon
Adena
Finn
Rune
13 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Great Plains (Main Den) - Page 5 Empty Re: Great Plains (Main Den)

Post by Guest April 17th 2012, 12:25 am

Cheshire's fur was ruffled up ever so slightly by the soft gusts of wind. She chewed contently on her small but plump catch, quickly eating the tender meat. It didn't take her too long to finish up, until she was left with the remaining scraps of fur & bone that she gnawed on. Her tail gently brushed against her side when a satisfying crack split the bone she chewed on. Tasting the delicious marrow inside, she soon stop to groom her paws & mouth briefly, cleansing off any stains that left traces of her delicous snack.

It wasn't long before thefairly distant howls of others caught her attention, her head jerking up as she jumped onto all fours. Her burning gaze danced across the dried up grasses that surrounded her; barely anything was in sight that wasn't hidden. Her ears nervously flicked back, resting against her head as she leaned back onto her haunches to try to get a better look around. Still, nothing she could distinguish that could have been the owner of the earlier howls.

Her head tipped back as she raised her wet nose to the sky, taking in whatever scents the air would bring her. Most were a good enough distance away, but she could still catch wind of the one she had encountered just a while ago. Getting up she began slipping through the grass, heading the opposite direction from where she had ran into the wolf, nervously hoping to get to a safer distance where she wouldn't run into another one by mistake.

[ ehh.. sorry failed lame post -.-" ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel April 17th 2012, 5:24 pm

<P><FONT color=white>Phantom flicked his ears and smiled at Sixx. "<STRONG>No need to thank me</STRONG>." The howl. <EM>Her</EM> howl. "<STRONG>Did you hear that... that howl</STRONG>?" The snowy male didn't seem to know if Sixx knew about Ice or not. What were the chances of this being her, back with the pack? Most importantly, with him again. The brute thought she was gone forever so his heart was enclosed in a barier of steal. Frozen in time. Shaking his head now, Phantom spoke out with confustion, "<STRONG>You can smell the pack, correct? Of course you can. Follow it. Once you reach the others, tell them i sent you and i heard her. They will know who she is. They should take the news of a new comer rather easy, since we just came here. There already expecting more loners to wish an acceptence like yourself</STRONG>." Before she could speak, the scout had already taken a few steps away, into the snowy hills. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=white>He stopped with all four legs held tightly in the snow. A white pelt was blending in with the snow. "<STRONG>Ice</STRONG>?" he muttered softly with the blowing snow flurry. Could it be? No. Maybe? No. What were the chances of his beloved mate coming back to him? Slim to none. The male kept agruing with himself unti he heard her voice. It was her afterall. The male couldn't move or speak. She suddendly was right in front of him, just like the wind. Ice slammed right into his weight and thick pelt by rubbing into him. The male seemed to be confused still. Maybe this was all a dream. But she spoke. His old mate had promised not to leave him ever again and was seeking an aplolgy. Phantom suddenly rubbed his head onto her's and muttered. "<STRONG>I've missed you so much</STRONG>..."</FONT></P>
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

http://www.silentstormpack.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adena April 17th 2012, 5:30 pm

"I left because I thought my heart wanted me to do so. However, as I left, a feeling grew in my chest and I realized that my happiness is here now. Not out there with Taru. It's here, with someone else." Adena barely blinked her round silver eyes. She walked alongside Gale, the distance of a few small steps between their flanks. She should have known it was something to do with either Taru or Elysia. But by this stage, they would have long since moved on, away from the Banishing Winds and away from Gale. Adena sucked a breath in, a frown once again re-appearing on her features. Could she say the same for Gale? Had he now moved on from the she-wolves that left him?

"Endless waves of blue-green. Birds constantly flying above it and swooping in to it before coming out with a fish. The sun being swallowed by the ocean's body. Yes, I've seen it." Adena sighed contently, a little smile lighting up her face as his words washed over her, painting a picture in her mind of where they were heading. "Yes, we can go see it." A little flash of excitement fluttered through her, though her face - hopefully - held no emotion. How unlike her. She hardly ever had to try and not show emotion; she simply didn't do any more than raise a brow. And she was getting excited over the ocean! She had become angry with Gale, and let him know. Crimson saw her smile - not smirk - for a change. Adena's tail flicked sideways in irritation and took a deep breath of salty air that rushed refreshingly into her lungs. She made herself focus on the ocean, not on anything else. She was going to the sea. She needed a distraction.

"Shall we go across now?" She said nothing in reply, not trusting herself not to betray her sudden excitement, but followed mutely. Her paws slipped silently into the water, making a little splash as they touched down on the little round pebbles that pressed against her pads. Linnëa had already crossed, without any problem and making it look so simple. Adena hadn't been swimming in quite a while, so she took a minute to look into the water, looking at her shimmering reflection; a blur of red, orange, grey and cream. Her blue eyes lifted and she went after Linnëa, following her lead though she would have much preferred finding somewhere where she didn't have to swim. But she continued into the water. It rose up her flank, soaking her fur though not enough for her to feel cold in her fire-toned winter fur. Her paws left the riverbed and she was alfoat. Her cream limbs circled evenly to push her through the gentle current that started to guide her to the bank where Linnëa stood, undaunted by the cold water. Adena raised her head as her lean legs struggled to propel her forwards. Her muscles were not used to being used in such a way, but Adena reached the other side, a few paces downstream from her khaki friend. She wobbled slightly and almost stumbled, but she regained composure swiftly. She shook the water out of her wet outer coat, little cold droplets flicking away with the momentum.

"Excited to see the ocean? It's a beautiful place and if we hurry, we can watch the sun be devoured by the waves." Gale wasn't addressing her, but the side of Adena's mouth curled up into a smile that spread to her eyes as she looked in the direction of the beach. They weren't far now. Sunset on a beach at the beginning of winter. They were going to the beach to catch the sunset.
Adena
Adena
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 17th 2012, 6:22 pm

Antheia sighed before smirking slightly. By the looks of everyone, they all seemed as if they had a purpose... a purpose with-in the pack. Steadily, the female arose from the dampen earth, stretching her sore legs. Antheia's tail flickered towards right as her light beige lobes perked towards a alarming crunch.

A spark of interest filled the fire deep with in the small Fae's heart. slow but steadily, Antheia trotted deep into the dense forest. A light breeze softly tussled her tan beige pelt as her peds carried her deep. A lingering silhouette caught her wandering gaze off guard in mid-stride. A near by oak tree provided little defense against the wandering figure.

Her soft hazel orbs seemed entranced by the rather large figure. Breaks in the branches high upon the ground gave away to some of the sun's rays. Locked onto the shadow, the sun showed the true form. A multi colored silver Brute trotted through out the territory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 17th 2012, 6:52 pm

Orik came to dead stop sensing the new wolf lurking behind the tree her hazel eyes starring him down. With that he pondered his next move for any unwise action could be deadly for this wolf had obtained the jump on him. He slowly turned till his pale green eyes came to meet hers and with them he tried to express his kindness. After the first few minutes of dead staring he couldnt help ,but think the female rather stunning bold even to travell alone. However those thoughts were irrevalant at the moment thus so he pushed them to the back of his mind. He slowly strided forward not once breaking his stare and then stopped a few feet from the tree.
"I am no threat i dont unjustly harm another though my bluid may make me appear brutish. I am orik and you are?" Orik spoke smoothly making his calm collected nature audible

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 17th 2012, 9:33 pm

"I am no threat i dont unjustly harm another though my bluid may make me appear brutish. I am orik and you are?"

The gaze of his pale jade eyes caught the stare of the Fae's. In his stare, kindness seemed to show deeply. As Antheia flcikered her hazel orbs once again at the Brute, she quickly noticed his size compared to her own. Her rather small frame seemed much like an ant to his. The brute known as Orik spoke his name in a rather gentle tone. Orik..Orik...Orik deep in her wandering thoughts, she repeated his name. Antheia tilted her head slightly as the Brute ever so gingerly strided towards the Female. Orik it seems has asked for her name, much like wolves would do. Snapping back into reality, the Fae turned her attention back once again to the male. "Oh.. please excuse my moment of silence. Orik you say? Reminds me much of a vegetable. Please do call me Antheia" she replied with a quick bow her her head.

Her soft hazel orbs flickered towards the tree tops. Lush, green, and ever so gently swaying to the soft gale. Quiet and peace a perfect time to go for a little adventure, was it not?A faint but noticeable smile appeared upon her maw. "Excuse me Orik, but I am quite curious. I haven't exactly "explored" this territory yet. Would you like to go for a little adventure with me?" Antheia asked with a welcoming smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 17th 2012, 10:20 pm

Orik felt the smile upon his face for he had been on his own for sometime and having company would get his mind off other things. It made it all the better that anthenia knew the lay of the land better than he and could possibly lead him to new interesting vegatation.
"That would be great and give us the chance to get to know each other more" he answered in his same as before when first appoarching her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 17th 2012, 11:06 pm

"That would be great and give us the chance to get to know each other more

His words floated around the air much like a bumblebee. Though his words were not harsh much like a sting of that from one. But more of a gentle flutter of one from a butterfly. Antheia smiled once more before trotting towards Orik's side. "Do you like water? There's a lake near by, I do believe that is where the "higher" ranked members are." she asked with the same smile as before. Her peds softly crunched the fallen dead foliage beneath her. Quickly becoming distracted as her gaze shifted towards the earth.

Antheia felt her heart beat, beat faster. the quick movement of her slender legs had caused the blood flow to rush faster in her veins. This is what the Fae called joy. The rush of the gale or even the wonderful drifting scent of fresh pine trees. The beauty of this pace was heart stopping. Though her time here at Banishing winds pack was short, she loved every second she stayed. Never did she expect company to join her in an "adventure" but that made every moment twice as memorable. Her hazel orbs flickered towards Orik, the stranger who she had just met. She seemed to enjoy to company of him, possibly it was because she had been alone for such a long time. Either way, Antheia very much loved having company. A large smile formed on her face, as her gaze was still locked onto the grey male.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 17th 2012, 11:44 pm

"I've missed you so much..."

Ice couldn't hold back the soft whines as she replied,

"As I missed you my dearest Phantom... I told you, I will never die without you and I intend to keep my words. Besides, the weather was kind enough to leave the pack's scent. Yet the furthest one behind was what led me home, yours..."

Ice was so overwhelmed in the emotions that were swirling inside of her that her body literally began to tremble with it all. She had never felt such happiness like this before and it made her want to just howl, bark, and do anything she could to show it. Yet Ice then asked out from memory,

"Your lungs have improved? You're not coughing as much now."

A happy and hopeful glimmer in her eyes flashed at that but, as she examined him closer up Ice took note of his leaner mass, when had he last eaten? In the slight worry Ice asked,

"When have you had a decent meal last? You're starting to look like a starved coyote... Though I suppose I'm no better for the fact of such a matter. Snowshoe hares don't offer that much but, it was enough to live on for the time."

Ice gave a little laughter at the fact then in curiosity asked,

"I take it the pack has found a new home? It is quite a fresh sight for eyes once accustomed to the old. A new home is a good start for new and better things and I know the pack is probably still settling so there won't be any new lives yet, at least I think. But, next winter, that's sure to change."

Ice knew that her theory was most likely correct, if the pack was still getting homey then things would be slow for a while which meant many of the members didn't have the thoughts of pups at this time. It was strange that Ice found herself thinking of such a thing as pups, yet part of her almost wanted to know the feeling of being a parent. Perhaps it was because of the fact that her mother died young and her father who had plainly left before Ice's and her brothers' births. Whatever the feeling Ice wasn't gonna pressure such a task so soon either, after having been left behind and finding her way back, she needed a good rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver April 18th 2012, 11:07 am

Linnëa watched as Adena crossed without much of a problem, the females fiery coat and its warm tones had a stunning contrast to the cool waters. She smiled encouragingly, her tail beginning to wave to and fro as Adena hit the bank and freed herself of the river. The female wobbled slightly, and Linnëa almost jumped forward from her current spot to aid her, but Adena recomposed herself with no problem. Relaxing again, Linnëa took in a few smells from the air in front of her nose, her nostrils twitching. Then, she turned around, and began to walk off. She moved off for a few paces, but a thought crossed her mind, and she stopped dead in her tracks. Then, she let out a small sigh, and continued. What crossed her mind was the fact that she would love to race to the beach, to run and be competitive, but she had not the energy to do so. She would have to walk. Slowly. And it might kill her.

Her tail flicked in irritation at the thought. She stopped, and turned to see if the others were following her. She couldn't see from her point whether Gale had crossed or was crossing yet, but Adena was still plain in her line of view. She felt somewhat upset at the fact that Adena and Gale were healthy and free, but Linnëa was trapped in the chains of ill and forced to behave like an elderly grandma. She frowned, but then tried to quickly hide it. Jealousy was bad. She would get better soon, and in time she could run again. That was all that mattered.

I dislike being sick. Even if I did run or race, I'd be tired in three galloping strides, and where would that get me? To the next tree near the riverbank. And then I'd have to go even slower. Her thoughts were overly cynical, and she grimaced, disliking the tone of it. There was no need for such distaste in her voice, whether inside her mind or out in the air. At least I'm getting better. Hopefully the mint is enough of a medicine, and I won't have to sit through this until it goes away on its own. She felt a fuzziness in her mind, and without thinking about it she moved to the edges of the river and drank a few gulps, but found it did not help. Masking her concern at that, she shook her head and turned away from the others, daring to hope that this would get better on just peppermint.
(Lame and bad.)
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
Great Plains (Main Den) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Great Plains (Main Den) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cayden April 18th 2012, 12:53 pm

Cayden watched the other wolves with a tiny sigh. Nobody had cared about him maybe this pack would. Cayden pushed himself out of his hiding spot shaking pieces of dirt all around. He streched wanting to go closer but Cayden was still scared. He decided her would go back into the forest , hide out there for a while. With that decision the brute stood and scuttled back into the forest concealing himself from unwanted eyes.

OOC- I hope it's ok and right for my first one. If not tell me please.
Cayden
Cayden
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel April 18th 2012, 4:07 pm

As I missed you my dearest Phantom... I told you, I will never die without you and I intend to keep my words. Besides, the weather was kind enough to leave the pack's scent. Yet the furthest one behind was what led me home, yours...

Phantom couldn't help but smile and rub his slimmer self into Ice. He had missed her so much that he had considered, at one point or more, about departing and searching for her. But there was always something there to tell him to stay and wait. The pack needed him and another fallen member wouldn't help anything. So he had remained where his heart wanted even though Ice wouldn't be there to spend there days together but that all changed now that she was with him again.

Your lungs have improved? You're not coughing as much now.

Phantom flicked his tail outwards and let a small sigh sneek from him. "They have improved over time since your departure. We never found the correct herb to heal them but it just needed time. I actually helped our newest scholar, Ari, collect herbs when we found this land." Phantom paused for a moment and remembered that so many new faces came and went during Ice's absence. "You'd like her. She's rather nice." Knowing he looked rather different from the last day they spent together in the hollow tree, the male tired to hide it. He looked like he was only a thick pelt on a skelaton now.

When have you had a decent meal last? You're starting to look like a starved coyote... Though I suppose I'm no better for the fact of such a matter. Snowshoe hares don't offer that much but, it was enough to live on for the time

The scout knew he wouldn't be able to hide it long so he just let it out now. "I hadn't eaten much since you left. The only things i had eaten were squirrals while we traveled here. But when i was back with the others, i caught the first hare in the territory." The brute remembered all the hungry faces and licking lips as he ate his prey. "During the adventure, there wasnt many hunts execpt small ones on our own."

I take it the pack has found a new home? It is quite a fresh sight for eyes once accustomed to the old. A new home is a good start for new and better things and I know the pack is probably still settling so there won't be any new lives yet, at least I think. But, next winter, that's sure to change

Shaking his white head once more the brute sighed "A lot has changed since you left. Kira left us also. Gale did leave but returned. New faces such as my newest friend Ari have called the Banishing Winds home now. And

Phantom nodded. "Yes indeed we have found our home at last. From what i've heard from a few of the others is that we're rather close to the sea." When Ice spoke of new lives starting, he was a little startled. "Pups. Most of us act like that still." he muttererd, knowing he was one of them up until his mate was gone. Linnëa's in charge now along side Crimson."

Continuing on in tought, the male kept speaking of all what had happened while she has gone from his life. "I gave the pack the idea to search around the area in pairs or in groups of three, with the help of Gale." Phantom laughed a bit "And surprisingly, they liked it every bit of it and went along with it. So here i am now, exploring, doing my duty as a scout."
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

http://www.silentstormpack.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 18th 2012, 5:49 pm

Looking at the wolf and his words, she smiled and thanked him
"I'll be sure to carry on my little journey towards them, sincerely thanks"
with those words she walked way and started trotting forward. Feeling the breeze made her feel almost free in another packs territory? She glared back to see Rye and Ant, they should all go and greet the alpha's together. Then she didn't want to ask them or have to be much social than she already had been.
"Are you two coming?"
the words seemed not to appear and a whisper was only created.

The sound of mid winter was defiantly in the air, the feeling of this light season was slightly fulfilling for the wolf. Suddenly the female stopped and sensed a familiar wolf, a friend of hers for awhile. Sixx quickly dismissed, the feeling as she always did.
Maybe it's time to call it a day" she thought and maybe she wasn't fully up to seeing the alphas and presenting herself. Thinking of leaving the territory and coming back at a later date passed her mind. Instead of doing so she carried on walking into the heart of the pack. Seeing other wolves who didn't seem to see her; she didn't want to be like tail of "Glisten" and that story. Her father Andy was a true friend of hers and told his pups including Sixx about her; she was so different from her and didn't see her as a hero as her friends and siblings did.

Seeing a wolf standing in front of her, Sixx stopped and wondered what to do. Leaping behind a tree and hiding. Deep breathes took over the wolf as she pondered who the wolf was? "Who are you?" she whispered in a mixture of sighs and pants.

---

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 18th 2012, 11:02 pm

Ice listened intently to Phantom as he told her all that had happened while she was gone, Ice was shocked to learn the fact that Kira, once the old beta then their alpha had left. Though such a thing did seem to soothe her nerves as Ice knew Linnea a bit. Even hearing of Gale made Ice perk her head a bit, she had met the male before but, knew very little of him. Perhaps now was a time to start new friendships with other members now that everything was together. Ice replied to Phantom about this Ari wolf,

"She sounds kind. When we return perhaps then we can do introductions."

Ice did lower her ears a bit at the word of how Phantom had refrained from eating much, then that he was first to catch a small target and now sent out to explore. A faint smile and then Ice spoke,

"Then let's explore together and perhaps find something we can both bring down. Besides, going for so long with little food isn't healthy for anyone."

Ice affectionately snuffled against his chest and under his chin, it felt comforting to have the one you loved back at your side after so long. Ice remembered the sorrow both Gale and Spirit endured, they had both lost their mates... And Phantom had almost joined that sorrow. She couldn't bear to think what may have happened to him if she hadn't returned.

After that Ice had seen the spark of surprise go through Phantom when she spoke of pups, the thought and fact that he knew what she had meant. It made her a tiny bit embarrassed but, she also felt relaxed that he hadn't completely made a scene of such a thought. Ice couldn't help the little laugh up in her mind, it was definitely a thought and a dream but, if it ever came true she'd surely explode in the happiness of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cayden April 19th 2012, 1:00 pm

Cayden kept hidden paws clenched seeing that someone had possibly found his hiding spot. He ruffled his due unable to say anything.His blue gaze scanned this wolf with mild uninterest before Cayden backed up slowly before turning tail.

Cayden ran for a while a nice cool breeze flittered on his sandy colored face. He didn't know that wolf or didn't in paticualar want to. The brute sat making lines in the ground with one paw. I miss you so Nari he thought as a whimper escaped his maw. Cayden stayed there wanting to be away from others wanting to sink into the ground and never be seen again.
Cayden
Cayden
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 19th 2012, 5:02 pm

Jay sat down in the slush snow. She curled her tail around her body to keep warm. She glanced over at the den seeing faint figures all warm inside. She turned her head away and let out a howl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 19th 2012, 5:09 pm

Lelio stood in a forest, his face screwed up in an awkward manner. If his mother had been alive right now he was sure he would be hearing many complaints about said face.

"Lelio if you continue to do that your face will get stuck, blah blah blah."

The forest was quiet, but perhaps this was a face, he knew that somewhere in this boundary a pack lived, he was only hoping it was the pack. There were several different scent markers that were all different and the same, he knew he had to be close, unfortunately his sense of smell was screw since he had run into that skunk perhaps a mile back and the awful smell still lingered in his nose.

He nearly stumbled upon them and would have if he had not heard the voices before paw. how had he not noticed that he was close to water. He sighed then immediately groaned inwardly, any chance he had of not being seen was gone. He quickly made a mental not of those around him. Three in total, two females and a male, interesting. Well her it went, maybe his good looks would once again win out in the end, though for some reason he doubted it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 19th 2012, 5:13 pm

Jay heard faint footprint sounds in the forest. She turned her head in the direction and thought to proceed, thought, with steady caution. She sniffed the ground and air to find this stranger. She viewed a figure up ahead. She jumped in the bushes and let out a howl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver April 19th 2012, 5:35 pm

Linnëa heard a sigh somewhere nearby. She stiffened immediately, and turned, her medium blue eyes flashing with concern. She saw a male, mottled with light colors that did make him look good. But she was uninterested. Her coat began to fluff up defensively, her head coming down as she looked at him from a defensive angle. When she heard another wolf approaching, another unfamiliar scent, she gained an even more uncomfortable position. A sick wolf, weak, some distance away from the other two and unable to talk. Near two wolves she did not know, it was unbearable. She stared at the male, and her nostrils flared as she heard the howl of another. She was a delta of this pack, and dared not to fall back because of the fact that she would not allow herself to seem lowly or like an omega that could be picked on. Her shadowy tail pulled upwards, kindly giving a sign of don't mess with me.

She measured her chances of survival if these two unknown wolves were hostile. She had her two friends nearby, and one she knew could fight. But it wouldn't take long for one to put her on the ground and land a killing bite to the jugular. She hoped such a scenario would not unfold. Studying the male, she began to think of whether or not to speak. If she did, her voice might give away the fact that she was sick. In fact, her lack of muscle or fat likely gave that away already. She struggled inwardly with herself, wishing so dearly to turn tail and run to avoid any danger. The issue with this option was that she could not run fast or hold a decent pace for long.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
Great Plains (Main Den) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Great Plains (Main Den) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 19th 2012, 5:46 pm

Lelio sighed as more scents alluded him, he had not even noticed that others had come up behind him. though considering one of the females reaction these were not pack members. He decided that immediately that he was not here, there was only one reason he was here and to fight was not that. He lowered his tail allowing his eyes to slid off the females and the two beside her before coming tentatively back to hers. They were soft amber now grey showing through more than usual reminding him just where his heritage really lay. In the shadows.

It hurt to think that all he had of his father was a name, a territory, and a dream, he did not even know what his father looked like. Shaking his head he opened his moth to speak to the female, noticing his male wiles were not working to ease the tension.

"I come in peace. My name is Lelio, is this by any chance the Banishing Winds Pack?"

His words were hopeful, barely above a whisper, but with the ample water they carried over to the female, now it was a waiting game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver April 19th 2012, 6:05 pm

"I come in peace. My name is Lelio, is this by any chance the Banishing Winds Pack?"

Linnëa relaxed noticeably, but did not yet let her guard down because of the other stranger that still lingered nearby. She nodded slowly, curious as to why the male would ask such a thing. Why would this male ask if this was her pack, the one she was a member in, and what were his intentions? And, furthermore, how did he even know the name of the pack, and who had he learned it or heard it from? Perhaps he had seen Nocturne, or another wolf that had heard of it. She would have to ask sometime. She considered replying right then with her own roughened words, but dismissed the thought for the time being. She wouldn't let this stranger female know she was weak.

Looking to Adena, she nodded as to say that she was alright. No doubt they may have gotten concerned at Linnëa's sudden defensive body language, and she could not quite see them from where she was now, but hoped they could see her. She was alright, after all, unless this female she had not heard from yet was hostile. And if so, she was still possibly doomed. She looked back to these unknown wolves, other than a name and two genders she had no clue who they were.

She swayed slightly, but quickly corrected it. She was not sick. Nope. She was just.. Unbalanced? She refused to let them pick up on it, but they may have seen her sway. Her vision blurred again, and she almost grimaced. It was coming back again. She needed more peppermint, different herbs, something soon before she became weak again. She picked up her head, already slowing down, though it wasn't very noticeable yet. She could feel it though, the sickening feeling, she sluggishness, and the fuzziness in her mind attempting to envelop the clarity in her thoughts.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Cayden April 19th 2012, 6:07 pm

Cayden opened his eyes from his short slumber. New scents floods into his nose remembering this wasn't the forest. A field of some sort he thought before picking himself up. He shook his out his fur shivering slightly before turning the way he had came. He goes nothing Cayden thought and picked his gait into a slow trot.

Cayden
Cayden
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 19th 2012, 6:48 pm

Jay heard a deep calming voice but cannot see who it was. She got up slowly and was curious if the male was talking to her. She was scared and very hostile at the moment, feeling unprotected and defensive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cayden April 19th 2012, 7:07 pm

Cayden stoppe and spotted a female wolf who look from afar to be from the pack. Caydens eyes flicked I've towards the she wolf then back to the safety of the trees. Eh heck he thought and padded up to the female pinnin his ears to his head and baring his teeth. Cayden didn't know if this female would attack keeping a far distance from her would keep him safe. He hoped.
Cayden
Cayden
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 19th 2012, 7:13 pm

Jay heard studdering footsteps from behind her. She looked back and barely saw anything, but she could smell it. She trotted over and said with a soft yet aggressive tone, "Who are you?" Jay said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next