Dakota
Skye
Gale
11 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Winter Den - Page 17 Empty Re: The Winter Den

Post by Silver July 30th 2011, 2:50 pm

Silver's eyes opened as she woke from her slumber, sleep ebbing away like tide from a shore, receding slowly from her mind. Her pale eyes flicked about, searching for something interesting and her eyes closing on Gale. Her fur fluffed slightly, and a small growl escaped her. Her normal, happy, and kind self was then thrown off a cliff, and a defensive and irritated wolf took her place. Her ears did not pin, though, but were pricked forward. Her muzzle wrinkled, and her canines showed slightly. Her gaze was stone cold, as if her face had turned to a slate.

"And I apologize to everyone for my behavoir earlier. I am sorry."

Yes, that I believe. Silver thought, sarcastically. The nasty little voice in her mind was more nasty than usual, like rotten fish. Why did he return? What did he see here for him? Females, most likely. That seemed to be all Bayne had saw, going to ask Kira to be his mate and then simply changing his mind and taking Silver instead. A fresh coat of bile soured her mouth as she thought of him.

Silver rose to her paws, managing to break her gaze and stare at Mahina, her gaze still slightly cold. She stared, knowing Mahina would say something to her. Something, please, just to get the two out of her head. If she said something, it wouldn't be nice, it wouldn't be Silver talking.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Winter Den - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Winter Den - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 30th 2011, 3:01 pm

Mahina averted her gaze to Silver. She gave a small smile, motioning for the female to come over. "Hey Silver, want to join me and Luminah? She's at the carcass with Falco." Her tail flicked in the direction her sister and Falco were.

[ Tired... ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver July 30th 2011, 4:06 pm

"Hey Silver, want to join me and Luminah? She's at the carcass with Falco. "

Silver listened, looking in the direction that Mahina pointed. Who was Luminah? Curiosity flickered within her, and she decided that she would go. Her stomach rumbled dully at the thought of food. She rose to her paws, walking forward to Mahina. Due to her lighter weight, she sunk in less, and was thus taller than Mahina due to the snow. Amusement flickered in her eyes.

"Sure, I'll be on my way then. " She replied, before turning and trotting through the snow. She left a small indent where the snow had parted as she moved, and a few pieces of the fluffy ice flipped and flew for Mahina's head. She then made her way towards, them, seeing the light colored wolf, Luminah, and her mate. Crouching in the snow, she launched herself forward, sailing in a graceful arc through the air without a sound and tackling Falco into the snow.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Winter Den - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Winter Den - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 30th 2011, 4:07 pm

Link's ear flicked in acknowledgement as Akera spoke. He laid his head down by his paws and nudged Akera's paw gently with his nose. His eyes found her's and he smiled, wagging his tail. His head shot up when a loud cry rang out, a large raven was sitting up in one of the tall pines. He shuffled his paws in embarrassment and shifted so his shoulder and part of his back rested up against Akera's chest. He laid his head by her elbow and licked his lips, his tail wagging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 30th 2011, 4:12 pm

Mahina smiled as Silver trotted off, averting her gaze to Ninja. "Come on." She followed after Silver, hoping Ninja would follow. She took a place next to Luminah when she arrived, grabbing her sister's ear in her mouth. "Big sister wins again!" She explained, covering the white female's brown ear in saliva.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 30th 2011, 4:36 pm

Akera seemed to lose her breath for a moment as she looked into the amber depths of his eyes. She looked at the smile gracing her lips and her heart fluttered when she knew it was directed towards her. As Link shot up at the cry of a raven, the female looked at him a bit concerned. Then, as he hid it in embarrassment and rested on her, she giggled silently, the movements rocking the male a bit. She watched with emerald eyes as Link laid his head right next to her paw. Feeling rather comfortable at the moment, Akera rested her russet head on his back, sighing in happiness. Though he was not hers and she didn't know of his feelings, she felt content in that position, her tail wagging happily as she smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 30th 2011, 4:43 pm

Link grinned and his tail beat against the snow. Link's heard seemed to flutter as Akera put her head on his back and he glanced up at her, a sudden thought had filled his mind. "How old are you?" He asked softly, his eyes sparkling. Link himself wasn't three years of age, he really wasn't even close to that. He licked her paw and flicked his ears, his eyes glancing at the trees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 30th 2011, 4:53 pm

Her ears perked up at his soft voice. Listening to the question, she thought for a moment, counting the seasons. Then she raised her head to look at him and spoke. "I am about a year and seven months. Akera looked down. She didn't like her young age. She felt like a pup compared to a lot of the members in this pack. "Rather young, I know..." She wished she was older. Though she was mature inside and hopefully acted like it, the number seemed to matter a lot to some wolves. She hoped that wasn't so for Link.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 30th 2011, 5:08 pm

Link let a smile spread across his lips. He buried his muzzle in her fur and grinned. "2 years and 1 month. Princess." He whispered, letting out a small laugh at the nickname. He let out a deep rumble of comfort before closing his eyes and letting out a deep breath. His ear swivelled forward as he listened to the conversations of the pack, not his pack....yet. He dearly hoped that their alpha would at least just consider, if not, he would be alone for ever most likely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 30th 2011, 5:17 pm

'I love that smile...' Akera zoned out for a second as Link buried his nose in her pelt. She could feel his grin. She realized that he wasn't too much older than her. Exactly half a year. She grinned at the thought and the nickname he gave her. She had to admit; she did feel very special. The female heard his low rumble. She loved that noise. Well she loved his voice in general. His breath tickled her again. Akera's amber eyes watched as his ears flicked, most probably listening to the other wolves. She spoke quietly. "You really want to be in this pack, don't you?" She thought for a minute. "I should take you to Rune. But I am enjoying this moment rather much right now, so I'm gonna be the selfish wolf I am," A smirk graced her lips. "and keep you here. Unless you really want to go now." She wouldn't force Link to stay. If it made him happy to talk to an alpha, she would bring him to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 30th 2011, 5:21 pm

Link let out a deep laugh. He nipped her ear softly and stretched out his legs in front of him. "Well. I am quite enjoying this moment as well, but I don't think your alpha would be very happy with me socializing with his pack members if I am not part of this pack." 'Yet...' he thought and licked his muzzle, giving her another smile. "I wouldn't want to loose my ears."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 30th 2011, 5:31 pm

After mentally freaking out over his ear nip, Akera frowned a bit. He has a point.... Her frown faded as she saw his smile. She grumbled a bit. "Why do you have to have a point?" She lifted her head up, trying not to disturb Link as she stood. "Alright. Well if we are going to rescue your ears, we might as well get it over with. And my friend here might as well come too." She looked to the trees. Though Akera couldn't see her, she knew she was there. "Sosy! Come out, come out wherever you are!" She looked back to Link. "I shall take you to our wondrous leader now. He may come across not so nice, but he is actually wonderful. There has just been recent stressors, something about some disrespectful loner." She smiled. "Shall we head out on this journey of epic proportions?" Akera grinned again cheekily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 30th 2011, 5:38 pm

Link grinned and got to his paws, shaking his fur and yawning quickly. "I always have to have a point." He laughed and bumped his shoulder against her shoulder gently. "Of course, we have to save my ears. Or I won't be able to hear your voice." Link's ears swivelled forward as she mentioned her friend and he looked out towards the trees, waiting silently.

"I shall take you to our wondrous leader now. He may come across not so nice, but he is actually wonderful. There has just been recent stressors, something about some disrespectful loner." She smiled. "Shall we head out on this journey of epic proportions?"

Link dipped his head to her and wagged his tail. He nodded slowly, "Well of course, I can't loose my ears, now can I?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 30th 2011, 5:54 pm

Akera wagged her tail at the comment. Though she wasn't too good at depicting feelings, she was almost sure that Link didn't treat her as a normal friend. But then again, she hadn't seen him interact with anyone else. So it could be the same for any wolf. Nevertheless, she was glad to have met him in the woods. The female, now that she knew Link, couldn't picture a life without him. It actually hurt to try to think about that. She knew now that he was the wolf for her. And she would have him, if he wanted her of course.

Akera shook off her thoughts and focused back on Link. He seemed ready to leave. "Alright then let's go!! Soske will be right behind us. We'll probably see her on the way out of this forest." She smiled at her new friend and started to lead the way out of the trees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 30th 2011, 7:17 pm

"Sosy! Come out, come out wherever you are!"

Soske waited till they started to move before she started running towards Akera. She knew this might not be the best idea but oh well. She was going to try to jump over both of them. This was going to take a good jump but Soske believed in herself. Coming closer and closer she knew that they had to hear her. She was being soo loud because she did not want to trip over them. They were now as clear as day light, this is my chance. One..... Two.... THREE! Soske leaped as high as she could. She flew in the air and carefully landed on the other side. Not believing she actually made it she look at Akera than looked at the whitish greyish wolf. Hi, I am Soske She bowed her head at the male.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 30th 2011, 7:28 pm

Akera's ears pricked as she heard rapid footsteps. She stopped in her tracks. Her green eyes scanned the trees for any sign of movement, but she couldn't see anything. The footsteps grew louder and louder. Akera looked to Link. He must have heard it too. Then, with a rush of air, a brownish streak flew over her and Link. Whipping her head around, she saw that her best friend had appeared a few feet away from them. Akera gave the male a big smile and loped over to Soske. She grinned at her. "Nice entrance, Sos." Looking to Link, she spoke again. "And this shall be my best friend who was lurking in the shadows spying on us." She gave Soske a nudge to let her know she was joking. Akera looked to her. "That was awesome! How are you today, Sosy?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 30th 2011, 7:41 pm

I am doing quite fine. I knida feel like a bird. Soske nudged Akera back and laughed. I also kind of feel like a creep, I know this is going to be a great day. Also Akera soon after you bring him to Rune can you get me something to eat! I am so hungry because I have not eaten in the past 3 days! Eating was not on Soske mind but she could tell if she went to much longer that she start to lose weight and that was not good for a wolf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 30th 2011, 7:51 pm

Akera's eyes widened at her friend. "3 days?! Geez Sos, you need to eat more often!" She smiled at the wolf and walked back a little closer to Link. She couldn't help it. It was like she gravitated towards him automatically. She hoped Soske didn't notice. Akera didn't want her to feel like she was ditching her. She also wondered how much her friend had heard and seen. She would obviously fill the female in later on the details. But for now she settled by staying inbetween them. She wanted to include her friend in their little journey. "Well then we must head off now, or Sosy may starve to death! And we have to save your ears!" Akera turned and flashed a giant smile at the male, her eyes glittering a bit. Then she started walking towards the den area, hoping they would follow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 30th 2011, 8:09 pm

Soske started to follow Akera. What about his ears? It was in her natural instinct to ask when someone was hurt. She was a scholar and she always tried to help people. Soske ran through her head of all the herbs that help with deafness. Well Ginkgo biloba helps the circulation in the whole head so at least that would get the ears circulation better. Then there is Plantain that is just to help sharpen your hearing. Plus if we put a little sesame on it, it be save.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 30th 2011, 8:32 pm

Akera started laughing loudly. She looked to the female once her giggles slowed. She's genuinely concerned isn't she? She smiled big, containing her giggles, and said, "We were just talking. And Link here sai- Oh my gosh!! I forgot! I never introduced him properly! This is Link, a male loner I just happened to pick up the woods." She flashed a quick smile at him. She was much more joking and comedic with her best friend around. It was like a new side of her. A side she hoped that Link liked. "Link, Soske. Soske, Link. Okay now that we're all acquainted properly, I will finish my story. Link said that he might get in trouble if he was caught as a loner talking to a pack member. I didn't want to take him to Rune yet, but he said if I didn't, he might lose his ears. So we are on our way to see Rune and indirectly save his ears!" She smiled at him again. Akera seemed to be smiling extra lately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 30th 2011, 8:36 pm

Shadow awoke under a tree. She stretched and yawned. Where is everyone? She thought sleepily. Quork! A raven intaruppted her thoughts. It was perched in a pine across from her. It flapped it's wings and looked at her with it's eyes that looked like calm black pools. Shadow swished her tail and wondered where if the raven knew where everyone was. The raven flapped it's wings again. "Can't you fly?" asked Shadow, surprised it hadn't flown away already. As if in answer, the raven took off with a swoosh! Shadow got up and followed the raven. Perhaps it would lead her back to her pack.
Lame... didn't know what to post though...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 30th 2011, 8:56 pm

Link became quiet once the female appeared and he dipped his head to her, a smile flashing across his face. "Soske." He said quietly, rolling the name around this mouth. "What an interesting name." He said and smiled again before he fell silence, admiring the trees and landscape. His ears perked as a chickadee called out and fluttered away overhead. He blinked and continued to lope alongside Akera, his eyes and ears scanning the area around him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 30th 2011, 9:16 pm

The raven flew towards the setting sun. As Shadow padded after it she thought about how she had gotten under that tree....
....The last thing she remembered was chasing after a white-tailed deer. It was a young stag, and she chased it to this bison herd. After that, nothing. Ark! Cried a raven high above her. She looked up. She saw the black one she had been following and, near it, a pure white raven. Craaark! Cried the white raven. The black one fluffed up it's throat feathers and made an attempt to chase it off. It was then that Shadow relized what was happening.
The black raven had meat in it's beak, and the white one seemed to be very hungry and wanted that meat. Shadow wondered why the white raven didn't fly off and find a carcass.
The black raven finally chased off the white raven. Shadow stopped walking and watched as the white raven alighted on the ground near her. Shadow swished her tail. The white raven looked thin and scrawny. Shadow sniffed the wind, she could smell an elk carcass nearby. And the sound of angry ravens having a feast. The white raven looked at Shadow with a sad look.
Awww, poor albino raven wants food. ;(
And don't worry I'm getting to the den!! DX

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 30th 2011, 10:39 pm

Knife let his head hang as he did not get a call back. He thought for sure she didnt care for him now. He turned around and padded on. Still with head hung low, he lowered his tail. He was in even more ashame than before. Knife didnt care anymore. He raised his head and as he did so he howled again. With more angry in the call. It was deep and low. He was showing that he didnt care and probably would not return now. He snorted and grunnted and started to walk again. He walked with more pride now. He had just ruined his life even more again. He padded with his head up a little higher but with his tail hanging down. He hoped that the others heard his call... this time.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear July 30th 2011, 10:52 pm

Falco continued to sit by the carcass. He zoned out completely, His ears flicked lightly as he sat in his day-dream, trans like state. The next thing he knew was faceplanted in the snow, and something standing on top of him. He jerked up as soon as he could, on edge, wondering who had done it. He lifted his head to see Silver, she had tackled him and was standing on top of him. He sneezed lightly the snow flailing off his nose, as the rest of his face remained covered in the solidified water. He grinned and started to laugh, realising that it was all just a big joke, shaking away the snow from his eyes he nipped at Silver's nose "Where have you been?" he swatted his paw gently on her face, before quickly licking her nose before she could blink.

"Are you hungry? Akera and I caught an elk calf, you can probably see..." he grinned as he laid on his back staring into the green eyes of his mate. His ears twitched lightly, awaiting a response from her.
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next