Silver
Dakota
Rune
9 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Pack Lands - Page 12 Empty Re: The Pack Lands

Post by Maiara January 11th 2011, 7:43 pm

"We may have to start pretty soon." Mahina looked to Queen, before averting her gaze to Maiara. "We look for natural sources in our own territory in group, and then go as one big group outside the borders if it's not on our territory, correct? Or did I just add more to it?"

"That sounds about right," replied Maiara, quickly looking over the groups, catching a glimpse of one of the newer members, Aethos, standing slightly apart from everyone else.
"If you'd like to you may join us as well," she called over, prompting the male to submerse himself in the search, seeing Queen quite involved with snarling angrily at the grass.

"I hate humans"

She heard the fae mutter, at which Maiara merely raised her brow, and remained silent, waiting for Rune and Aethos' responses.
Maiara
Maiara
Scout

http://nayrugoddessofwisdom.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune January 11th 2011, 7:47 pm

With a half hearted smile Rune nodded “I would like to see what the cause of this problem is with my own eyes.” He stated plainly, as he took note of the groups Maiara had assigned. “If the two groups do not find anything within our territory today. Then after we re-group and come up with a new plan we can venture beyond our territory.” He added in response to Mahina’s question as he shifted his feet on the ground.
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Pack Lands - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Pack Lands - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 11th 2011, 7:59 pm

"If you'd like to you may join us as well," she called over

Aethos's ears flattened on his head at the sandy females words. Why was she being so nice to him, a stranger to the pack? Feeling it was better to follow, the dark male rose quietly and padded over to the group. With a knot in his stomach the guard sat beside one of the pack members, a large brown brute with a creamy stomach and peculiar eye pattern. He nodded respectfully before turning his head towards the others while the tip of his tail twitched apprehensively.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 11th 2011, 8:01 pm

Mahina looked over Soran's shoulder to Aethos. "Don't worry, we won't bite off your tail." She paused, giving a sheepish smile. "The pups are the only real danger"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 11th 2011, 8:07 pm

Queen laid down and sighed a small whine came to her throat she looked down " I wish it never happened" she looked at her chat three cuts scared to her chest she looked over her shoulder looking at Rune, Mahina, Maiara, Soran and Aethos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran January 11th 2011, 8:22 pm

Soran muscles tightened as the newly accepted wolf appeared behind him, he had become uncharacteristically jumpy ever since his brothers arrival. "Hello- Aethos." The hunter said, with a forced smile. He had already met the dark brown wolf before, but since he shared a name with his younger brother, the lead hunter knew he would have a hard time speaking to the guard. He shuffled his paws awkwardly and turned his gaze to Maiara; "I guess we should start out then. The longer we wait, the longer we suffer." He said, a serious expression replacing the uneasy one he had held earlier.
Soran
Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 11th 2011, 8:29 pm

Queen listened and pined her ears back with a low site she looked down and tuned looking at Derek she sighed remembering what he said she pushed that out of her mind and looked back towards Soran & Mahina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 11th 2011, 9:07 pm

Cautiously Bayne came upon the den clearing, but kept a long distance from any of the members. He had made an 'invisible line' so he had his space & they all had theirs. The spot he chose was on a slope, sitting upright he could see the others, but instead he remain laying down. He knew his scent would drift in the wind & make his presence known, besides he wasn't allowed near anyone anyways.
[short and lame i know. ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver January 11th 2011, 9:15 pm

Silver breathed, realizing she had been holding her breath. The scent of Bayne registered in her mind, and her head immediately flicked in his direction. Hoku followed her gaze. She knew, at that instant by the pup's expression, that she knew who it was. Silver had described him to the pup if she were to ever meet him someday, but she had figured then it would have been later when she was a loner. Her blue eyes widened significantly as she stared at him.

"What is it?" Kalos asked, coming up behind Hoku.

"N-nothing. " She replied quietly. She turned back tot he group, her blue eyes darting to glance at him every now and then.

Silver's stare turned into an apprehensive glare, and she turned away, looking back towards the group.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Pack Lands - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Pack Lands - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 11th 2011, 9:17 pm

Queen listened to the words and breaths around her she rose up and growled "He is back" she whispered "Hold on.. Rune. he is back" she said turning to the bush and growling, she glared evily, "Can i move him because-" she cut herself off, "I am gonna go look around before more Loners enter the territory" she growled walking off her tail hung low as she lowered her head and started to scout a bit..

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira January 11th 2011, 9:33 pm

Kira had remained silent with worry, her ears flattened. When Silver grew anxious she looked at her friend curiously before turning her gaze in the same direction. Her ears remained flattened and she growled, but quickly regained focus to Rune again. There were bigger problems, and besides...her new rank took great responsibility, and she would not allow herself to get caught up in the drama this time. If Bayne was officially accepted into the pack once more, she would make the fact that the drama is over and she wishes not to see him extremely clear, and that would be the end of the problems the three of them had. Simple as that.
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune January 12th 2011, 2:13 am

Hearing Queen's words Rune sniffed the air and nodded. "I believe I already made the boundaries clear to Bayne. So as long as he minds them we have no real reason to make him move." Rune stated calmly as he turned his entire body around and away from the location of the scent.

(Although, he is no longer facing you Bayne...Rune is watching you. XD)
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 12th 2011, 9:08 am

Queen trotted around thE river she signed and walked back looking into the bush she sighted sitting down Near everyone she nodded to rune and layed down hiding her scars as sh listened to then talk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 12th 2011, 1:47 pm

Bayne sat up, he could see Silver's white body & scampering below her paws, the pups; his pups. Laying back down & entering his own mind to every thought, hope, & dream. 'She & the pups are the reasons I've come back. I had only left to give her time, time to let things heal, but it seems they have not.' The vision of the small pups wearing the expression of confusion & shock hit him, Silver must have told them about himself. 'At least they know somethings. I can only hope though, that they know I did not leave just to be alone & heartless.' It did not matter now though, as long as he could keep sight on them he would keep them safe. Hearing several growls only one caught his attention, he automatically knew who it was; Kira. He retreated into his ind again, this time deeper hoping to escape the reality. Eventually he fell into slumber.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 12th 2011, 6:08 pm

Harlow sighed, licking her paw; She sighed tentively and thought, This pack is a good one, yet.. I still haven't found a mate..

The female wagged her tail at the sight of a grasshopper, she jumped up and pounced on the small bug, and ate it greedily since she was a bit of a loner and kept to herself, she hadn't eaten in a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiara January 12th 2011, 9:01 pm

"I guess we should start out then. The longer we wait, the longer we suffer."

Maiara nodded, Bayne's stench suddenly hitting her, causing her fur to bristle slightly,
"Well then, lets go. The sooner the better." she announced, hoping that while everyone else was out investigating, the fool would know well enough to stay away from Silver.
"I think its best we start at the source, we may be able to draw some clues as to how everything happened if we start where things began." she said in a far more serious tone, putting thoughts of animosity towards Bayne aside, as more important matters were at hand. Rising from where she sat, she began to pad away towards the westward creek, looking back a moment to make sure that the others followed, and that Bayne was a safe distance from her friend.

(ugh lame)

Last edited by Empress Maiara on January 12th 2011, 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maiara
Maiara
Scout

http://nayrugoddessofwisdom.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 12th 2011, 9:21 pm

(NIH really Thalia?)

Queen looked at Maiara and nodded she looked at Soran & Mahina as she sighed looking down as she sat down and shook her head her scars showed as she sighed "Mahina Soran" she asked seeing if they were there

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran January 12th 2011, 9:33 pm

(Thalia is her character in HSP XD)

Soran nodded to Mahina and with one last nudge to her shoulder, departed after Queen. After a few steps, he glanced backwards, a warm smile spread across his muzzle; "You're welcome to join our group Aethos." He called towards the brown male, and with a flick of his tail, the male turned and padded towards the direction of the dry creek bed.
Soran
Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 12th 2011, 9:40 pm

( inknows )

Queen trotted after Soran " I am sorry I we see humans and I go when inwas younge I was attacked by humans they cut my chest and my neck" she said sighing as she looked back to Derek with a lowly sigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira January 12th 2011, 9:46 pm

Kira watched as Maiara looked back sort of hesitantly before shaking away the thought. Kira gave the alphess a reassuring smile. She decided she would stay and help Silver and whoever else stayed...as clearly not everyone should go. The black female sat down and curled her tail around her paws, smiling at her friends pups.
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 12th 2011, 10:06 pm

"You're welcome to join our group Aethos."

Aethos' ears snapped up at Soran's offer and realized that the group had already split up and were heading west towards the creek. With a nod, he padded swiftly after them, his tail flicking with each step before he stopped at the Lead Hunter's shoulder. Why do they treat me as though I've been here for ages? A soft crunching sound interrupted his thoughts and he glanced down at his feet. The ground was dry, the grass dead, even the birds didn't dare sing. Everything looked dry and lifeless as though the creek had prevented anything and everything around it from living.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 12th 2011, 10:15 pm

Queen looked at aethos as she sighed " welcome to the pack" she whispered in pain looking to her back to see Derek disappearing over her shoulder unsigned and looked forwards As she looked down and back up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 12th 2011, 10:27 pm

Mahina tried to give a smile, though it only ended in her teeth clenching together, eyes closing, and ears moving towards the side of her head. Slowly she trotted after the group, falling into stride next to Aethos and Soran. "Source meaning? The creek extends far beyond our borders."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune January 13th 2011, 1:19 am

Rune watched as Maiara and a few of the others took off towards the creek or the source as Maiara had put it. Standing up Rune padded over to Kira who had sat down near Silver's pups. "So you are staying behind correct?" He asked questionably although the answer itself was already present. "Do me a favor and make sure he stays far away." Rune said bluntly and rather loudly hoping that the male who remained in the distances could hear his words clearly.

As he turned to follow Maiara, he stopped and looked back at the two females. "One more thing...I don't want any of you going near him either…is that clear?" He stated making it almost seem like an order that if broken would have severe consequences. Although, in his mind it was no such thing but instead a simple request that if broken would have severe consequences. With that said, Rune quickly dashed after Maiara who seemed to be making sure those who had asked to come along were indeed doing just that.
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver January 13th 2011, 2:38 am

Silver nodded, her eyes solemn and slightly mocking. She was experiencing demented thoughts of how she would go off on Bayne had he attempted to approach her, if no one else had gotten to him before hand. A smile played on the edges of her lips. She looked to Kira, wondering dimly what she would think of Silver's amused expression.

She noticed Kalos looking at Kira curiously, her multicolor blue eyes sparkling and looking as if they were having a lightning storm in her small iris. The pup smiled at her shyly, the tip of her tail twitching.
(And so Kalos's role model was born... XD Told you I'd do this Kira!
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next