Silver
Dakota
Rune
9 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Pack Lands - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pack Lands

Post by Guest November 23rd 2010, 8:15 pm

Derek listened to what went on with a straight face. He knew of Queens feelings for him, and also knew of others. But as of now he denied any feeling that was not Friendship, he may not hurt to think of Palla, but he was still true to her. He sighed wishing he could talk to Inc, but knew he would be to wrapped up in his pups to untangle himself for Derek.

(Lame)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 23rd 2010, 8:17 pm

Thorn continued her walk but halted when she smelled wolf. Tensing, like always, she continued ahead cautiously, head low to the ground. Her sense of smell was not great so the wolf must be nearby. Sure enough, Thorn spied a dark wolf lying next to a bush (Kira). She quieted her breathing, but was trembling out of habit. She din't want to seem scared to the wolf, so she just stood there and watched her for a moment.

(sucky)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 23rd 2010, 8:24 pm

Queen Sighed and Looked around the Straight face on Derek's Muzzle caught Queens Eyes She looked down and though 'maybe it was wrong timing..' She looked up "i'm Sorry if this was the Worse time.. I- I- Just.." She stoped looking away embrassed to say something in her heart just ache and she couldn't say it..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 23rd 2010, 8:28 pm

Mahina paused, her paw caught in mid air over the herbs, a frozen moment for her. "Keep holding on to your life, it will lead you out of darkness." She hardly muttered her mother's words, closing her eyes to stop her shaking from old memories. "That's what she always said to me when I was in a wreck, I never seemed to learn I always had someone there for me." She flashed back into her own memories, a haunting one clouding her thoughts.

The moon hung heavily in the thin fog, casting a strange light over the place, as a drizzle turned into a downpour. Mahina looked into the sheet of rain, Luna breathing steadily at her side, deep in her own dreams. The fae couldn't sleep, she couldn't face the future that awaited the next day, and she couldn't let her sister face the same fate either. With shaky paws, she stood, stepping out of the building and into the rain, the pellets dancing on the ground in front of her. There was only one thought in her mind, no matter how much she would regret it later, something carried her on. With unwavering steps, she navigated around the buildings, until finally she stood 50 feet from the river, a large figure on the shore, waiting for her.
"I knew you'd come.." She spun around, face to face with Animal, the large doberman narrowing his blue eyes.
"Yes..." Mahina stood up straighter to compare to the male's height compared to her own, but still fell short. "I don't know why you do this, but I'm not letting to hurt my sister."
"Tomorrow." Animal stared at the female with unmoving gaze, no fear in his eyes. "She will be dead, and I will win the 100th fight in a row." He started to turn unaware of Mahina following him.

((Say it ain't so. 2008, literary rp. Url unavailable.))

The yelps echoed in her ears, some of her own, some of Animals, and finally, the doberman's body in front of her paws, not knowing what she had done, what had come over her, what happened. Mahina stood, finally finding herself in her present not her past, but she felt dizzy, the same she did 2 years ago, in a past no one should ever face. I killed him for no reason... She had realized that so long ago, but didn't dare think of it until now. With unsteady paws, her legs buckled under her, letting the fae crumple to the ground, in a pitiful heap of haunting memories.

(I had to post something sooner or later, I didn't have anything else to post. XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota November 23rd 2010, 8:45 pm

Dakota flashed a grin, laughing heartidly. She flicked her tail with amusement, trying to contain herself. "Consider us even," she replied to Queen before turning away as the black female tried to reason with Derek. Heading back to her pups, the huntress passed by the injured Soran, brushing his side gently with her shoulder to show her support for him without words. She settled down near her pups, who were now finishing the large meals.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/318/0/1/autumn_wolf_by_kh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 23rd 2010, 8:52 pm

Queen nodding "Alright Dakota!" and looked down from Looking at Derek..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 23rd 2010, 9:33 pm

Derek sighed as Queen spoke, he didn't know how to tell her how he was feeling, how he was still so devoted to Palla and how he wished he could move just couldn't. "Queen there are things that have happened to me that can't be changed, things that i wish had never happened, but they did, and i have to learn to live with them. that also means that to be with me will be no easy task, and that as of now I, myself, with nothing to do with you or any other female, feel it is the best thing for everyone if i just wait a bit before i commit myself to something that in the end could tear what little i have left of me sanity to ribbons. Forgive me but for now can we be friend" He said trying to speak what he felt, he didn't think he could take another relationship right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira November 23rd 2010, 10:05 pm

Kira picked her head up and turned her head sharply away from the tree as she heard the female's approach. (Thorn) "Hello" she smiled warmly, "I believe we have not formally met...mind to sit a while?" she asked smiling as her icy eyes lit up in the light.
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 23rd 2010, 10:20 pm

Thorn froze when she realized that the dark female saw her. But then she took a deep breath and walked out of the shadows, looking the wolf in her ice blue eyes, "I'd be delighted. I'm Thorn. Very new here. I haven't really met anyone but Sarine yet though. Because of the whole fight thing." Thorn lowered herself to the ground cautiously, trembling a bit, never taking her eyes off the female. She tried to give a small smile. Friend or enemy? she wondered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 23rd 2010, 11:03 pm

Alex trots through the dark forest, his silver eyes gleaming with interest as many scent of wolves fill his nose, despite Alex's joy his white and black plet rose uncertanly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune November 23rd 2010, 11:11 pm

Rune sat silently under his favorite tree as his golden eyes sweeped across the land before him. His ears flickering on-top of his head as the daily sounds of his pack entered them from either side. With a sigh of pure content the male rested his head upon his paws. For now he would remain stationary until he was needed.
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Pack Lands - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Pack Lands - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 23rd 2010, 11:21 pm

As Alex travled through the sun-bathed grasses, and tress, he's ears raised and zoomed through the trees, He padded at a fast trot smelling the scent of a male. However, as usual his fur raised, with caution.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira November 23rd 2010, 11:34 pm

"Welcome to the pack" she smiled. "Im Kira, the Beta Female" she said proudly. The wind ruffled her fur slightly and she twitched her nose as she scented the air. "There's no need to be nervous" she said, her tail thumping the ground rythmically. "BWP is like a family. You will fit in in no time, trust me" she said, her icy eyes bright. She had only just met Thorn but it seemed as if she had known her a long time
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 24th 2010, 12:03 am

Thorn looked down, a bit shyly. She forgot how well other wolves' senses of smell were compared to herself. Suprisingly, Thorn relaxed, sighing as she melded into the warm ground. "I'm really not used to being around people because I haven't been in such a long time. So sometimes it's hard for me around strangers." Not entirely true, but it's a start. "But for some reason, I seem to trust you and Sarine. I don't usually trust anyone. So maybe this pack will actually work out for me. I was appointed scout. I love to run." Thorn looked down, realzing she was talking a lot but she felt so peaceful in that moment, for the first time in almost a year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira November 24th 2010, 1:56 am

"I see" she said listening intently. "Im glad you trust me" she said happily. "It will probably work out...I was shy at first as well. You see, I originally joined as a scout. I had fled here after my parents left my sister and I." she smiled warmly. "It takes some getting used to but after a while it becomes second nature." she said with a reassuring glance.
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 24th 2010, 7:22 am

"I fled from home too," Thorn stated, and she left it at that. No need to go into details when she just met Kira. "So you just worked up to beta?" she asked, trying to make conversation. Thorn was never great at conversation skills.

(eh)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 24th 2010, 11:04 am

(Alex)Zephyr stayed frozen in her spot in the shadows, her breathing even. Behind her, she could hear something, perhaps another wolf? The female rose to her paws, her head low and cautious when paddig around the bracken and leaving the clearing, thankful nobody had really paid any attetion to her.
The undergrowth was thick where she chose to leave, the creepers and brush entangling in a thick web of wood. Using her front paw as leverage, Zephyr sprang up, her back foot getting caught in between the ropes of vines. She made no sound as her paw twisted from under her, the sharp teeth from her muzzle cutting the vines before more damage was admitted.
Landing without soud or panic, she cotinued on, her back paw barely noticed, other things were on Zephyr's mind. The male only was a few hundred feet away, his bulky black figure a clear protrusion in the earth. Zeph closed her right eye, the blur of the blindness burning. (Alliteration ^_^)
"Who are you?" She said softly, trying not to shrik away from the interaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 24th 2010, 12:27 pm

Alex's ears perked as he heard, a female's voice, he intently jumped back and growled low, but it lighten after a while, his fur almost landing down on his back again.

"Alex." He barked, studying the female, "You?" He asked, slightly tilting his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira November 24th 2010, 2:18 pm

"So we have something in common" she laughed. "And yes, Dakota was our previous Beta...but she stepped down from her rank as Beta to care for her pups. Maiara was then chosen as Beta...but when Pallatsera died, along with her and Derek's pups, Maiara became Alpha. That was when I was chosen to take over the position. But, I can only dream of being as great of a Beta as Dakota was though..." she said smiling. Every bit of it was true.
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran November 24th 2010, 2:43 pm

Soran looked up as Dakota brushed his side gently with her soldier. He managed a weak smile as she passed, glad to have some support in such a stressful time.

"Keep holding on to your life, it will lead you out of darkness."

Unexpectedly, Soran threw himself down so that the top of his muzzle caught Mahina’s chin before her face hit the ground. The wound on his back rejected the sudden change in movements angrily but he didn’t say a word. Slowly, the hunter slid down to meet her gaze as he set her face on the soft grass. “What happened?” The male asked unsteadily, afraid to trigger another reaction from the female. Alarm showed on his face and he glanced around the territory, looking for something that could’ve scared Mahina.
Soran
Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 24th 2010, 2:49 pm

Alex, watched the female, the began padding along, his nose pointed downwards towards the ground, his snout gliding across the grass easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 24th 2010, 2:54 pm

Mahina felt her head caught before she hit the ground, eyes still wide and paws shaking. "N-nothing, just..." she cut herself off, unable to explain what had happened, she didn't quite know herself. "I don't know" She shuffled her paws until her body was a few inches off the ground, allowing her to breath more normally. "I can assure you it's nothing in the present day..." She finally managed to scramble into a sitting position, panting slightly as she stood. "Your back!" She had let her gaze fall on the wound. "Do you need any herbs." Her mind shifted fully back into reality, so she could grab some herbs without knowing.

(Paranoid Mina!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran November 24th 2010, 3:14 pm

"N-nothing, just..." she cut herself off, unable to explain what had happened, she didn't quite know herself. “I don't know" She shuffled her paws until her body was a few inches off the ground, allowing her to breathe more normally. "I can assure you it's nothing in the present day..."

Soran eyes fell once more to his paws as he remained lying on the ground. He could figure what she meant, and it had obviously been something in the past that she could not forget.

She finally managed to scramble into a sitting position, panting slightly as she stood. "Your back!" She had let her gaze fall on the wound. "Do you need any herbs."

He tore his eyes away from his paws and glanced around to take in the situation of his back. It was not a pretty sight. The fur, though hastily cleaned, was matted and clumps of fur was missing revealing raw skin underneath. He turned his head before he could get into details but looked at Mahina with pleading eyes, “Yes please...” He said quietly, still shocked from the sight of the condition he was in.
Soran
Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 24th 2010, 3:26 pm

Mahina swiped the soothing herbs, away from the pile, cupping them in her paw before grabbing them in her jaws. "These will help." She mumbled through the leaves. As she carefully pawed the herbs on the wound, she carefully pushed some poppy seeds out of the pile with her other paw. "Eat these." Thank you Silver!

(Short, lame. Yay for the warrior cats books and my obsession over medicine cats! XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 24th 2010, 3:54 pm

Alex, yawned and laid down under a large tree, he rapped his tail around his side, and laid his head down, feeling the grass sweep against his cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next