Soran
Spirit
Silver
Rune
Nature
9 posters

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Go down

Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 26 Empty Re: Journey to the Blood Stained Home

Post by Guest June 8th 2011, 11:16 pm

Charna looked at Elysia confusedly as she seemd to hide how her day had truly been. Her attention shifted to Archangel as she asked a distracted question. The two seemed to be quarrelling within themselves, while Charna's only quarrel was, well, she didn't really have any quarrels. Hey eyes were on the male next to Rune momentarily before alighting on those whe was conversing with. As the equestion had been directed at Elysia, Charna did not respond to it.

(lame)

Back to top Go down

Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 26 Empty Re: Journey to the Blood Stained Home

Post by Guest June 9th 2011, 1:37 am

Shaking his fur lightly, as he now lowered his rump to the floor. Insomnia nodded in agreement to her "And it can crack your paws, which is horribly painful." He had one paw placed infront of the other, and seemed to be leaning forward against his fore limbs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 9th 2011, 9:20 am

Ninja finally got himself to be fully awake. He glanced over to his right and saw Kanae talking with some other wolves. He let out a smile then quickly hid it. He forced himself off the ground and stretched. The brute just stood there, thinking.

(Ack, didn't know what else to say)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 9th 2011, 1:55 pm

Elysia looked between Charna and Archangel, neither of them looked convinced with her pathetic attempts at nonchalance. Why not just come out with it? They'll know sooner or later Her inner voice was being argumentative. Elysia's tail flicked as she thought over it. Her pensive eyes wandered the clearing. A tan colored male had risen from an aparent nap, his own wandering eyes settling on their small group - though they seemed more specifically pointed towards Kanae. Elysia's interest piqued and she wondered who the male was, and what his relationship with Kanae was. Charna had said nothing, seemingly off in her own world. Elysia looked to Kanae.

"I was accepted not an hour hence." She hesitated, she could tack it on. The little truth. Right here and now. Or she could be quiet. Or she could tell the truth. But she wasn't lying, she was just omitting. Was that still bad? It wasn't as bad, but it wasn't great either. She shuffled her paws uncomfortably, lost in thought. She looked around the pack. She felt like there should be something there, some reminder of Pallatsera or some remnant of her presence. But if it wasn't for Derek's story and the looks of longing sorrow, it was as if she had never lived at all.

Elysia suddenly motioned her head in the direction of Maiara, commenting in an emotionless flat voice. "My elder sister was alpha female before Maiara." Her tail tip twitched back and forth and she said no more. There, she was done. She used past tense, she mentioned it. That was all. Time to move on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 9th 2011, 4:38 pm

Aceline nodded"Yes it can" she said. Her hazel colored luminaries looked at him, a small smile started to form. She watched as he moved her paws in a way that made him lean. She turned her head towards the sky as she spoke"I found this place by mistake" her tone was saddened

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 10th 2011, 2:34 am

"Isn't it a good thing that you happen to come this way ?" He shuffled back into a normal sitting position. Watching her carefully before following her gaze up towards the sky, his eyes locked a little cloud which was slowly moving through the sky. 'I don't know if I came here on purpose or not' His ears flattened 'I don't think I came here looking for a pack.' Raising his eyebrows slightly, 'just a tempory place to stay, yet I don't feel like it would be a good idea to leave after this time.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver June 10th 2011, 11:49 am

The downfalls of living longer are showing, my parents are gone. At least my mother is with father now... Silver thought, walking across the clearing and laying down in the sunlight. The clouds had cleared, revealing a bright blue sky with the bright yellow ball of flame shining triumphantly in the sky.

Silver rolled over onto her back, exposing her snow white stomach to the sunlight and closing her eyes. It was an odd position, but the sun warmed her, comforting her. The sorrowfulness, the feeling of loss, slowly melted away like ice.

I wonder where Falco is... And Mahina. Silver thought to herself, curling and resting her thickly furred tail next to her.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue100/100Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 10th 2011, 7:54 pm

"I don't know if its a good thing" she said still looking at the sky. Her ears slightly perked at his words"Im glad you came here" she said in a tone with happiness. "I don't think it would be wise to leave" she said looking towards him

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiana June 10th 2011, 8:33 pm

Kanae did not speak. She just nodded at Elysia's words. Despite the fae's flat, emotionless voice Kanae had a feeling that Elysia was full of sorrow. She felt bad for the she-wolf. The pain that one would feel after discovering that one's sibling has departed from this world was just as powerful as the heart wrenching sorrow that Kanae still felt for Dagger.

In one quick movement, Kanae stood up gracefully and moved her body forth, towards Elysia. Reaching with her snout, she lightly touched the other fae's muzzle with her nose. It was a sign that meant many different things. But to different wolves those meanings varied. It could be a sign of love, apology, or even acceptance. It strictly depended on the other wolf to realize the meaning that another can not say.
Kaiana
Kaiana
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran June 10th 2011, 8:42 pm

Soran sat tightly with his tail curled around his paws, a plain expression masking his face. His dark brown eyes scanned each member of the gathering group as he waited for Rune's signal to continue. The male shifted his paws slightly as different conversations drifted in and out of hearing range. His gaze flickered over to the bright loner Rune had spoken to earlier, speaking to the grey she-wolf beside her. Though he resisted the urge to start a conversation, the hunter merely sat as he turned his eyes on the grass below his paws.

(horrible..)
Soran
Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 10th 2011, 8:51 pm

Mahina looked back and forth to Maiara and Rune. A sickly feeling rose in her stomach, and it certainly showed on her features. Her tail flicked nervously, her legs shook. She felt so small, so worthless. She actually started to believe that it would actually be best if she wasn't here. The female lay on the ground, her paws shaking. "Two days..." Mahina closed her eyes. "Rune, I'm so sorry, I know you'll never forgive me." She turned her head away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 10th 2011, 9:18 pm

Shadow wondered around, wondering what to do. Suddenly the urge to run over came her. She ran through the forest. She see the ground blur under her. She felt free, like a bird. Shadow saw a river up ahead and stopped to take a drink. The icy cold water was very refreshing. After her drink she ran around the forest more before returning to the place where all the other wolves were.
(whever that is.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 11th 2011, 2:08 am

Elysia jumped slightly, not having expected the sudden contact from Archangel. Elysia had never been a very physical she-wolf, she wasn't a cuddler or a nudger or any of that. With Derek, well that had been different. They were suffering mutual grief. But Archangel? She didnt know Elysia's grief. She didnt know the whole story. But she had taken the step anyways, come forward and lended her support. Elysia wasn't sure what to think or how to react. Her pelt was crawling as nervousness flooded her. There were so many wolves, milling here and there. She felt like she could feel eyes resting on her. Her tail tip flicked back and forth, still wrapped around her paws. She maintained her careful composure, looking at her paws pensively.

She raised her head, simply nodding to Archangel - gratitude but unable to return the touch. Elysia cleared her throat, wishing to move on. She looked around. The pack seemed to be expectant, organizing themselves for something. The leader male was talking with Maiara, another she-wolf waiting anxiously to the side. The dark brown male Elysia had noticed earlier (Soran) was still standing near the lead male (Rune). Was that Elysia's mistake, or had his eye sflicked to her for the briefest of moments? Elysia shifted her paws and glanced at him. She wondered why he sat like that, solitary and silent. She tilted her head, looking to Archangel as she spoke softly.

"Who is that male? The one beside Maiara, the lead male and the anxious she-wolf?" Soran had piqued Elysia's curiosity. Her ears flicked and she remembered that Archangel was no older a member than herself. She may not know. But she may know, and information was a valulable thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 11th 2011, 3:48 am

"I know what you mean" He replied simply, stretching out his fore paws as he yawned. A small whine escaping his jaws at the end of it before sitting back up straight. His posture was fairly decent, most of the times he was sat up straight with an ear forward. "Its getting late, I hope we don't move out until morning"

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit June 11th 2011, 1:57 pm

Spirit padded slowly into the clearing as the moon seemed to be rising higher into the night sky. She paused, looking around at all the new faces; there seemed to be so many. She pushed the thought away, she would get the chance to talk to them on the journey, right now... it could wait.

Sighing, the Spirit made her way to a side of the clearing - close enough to be near everyone but far enough away so she wouldn't get trampled. She lowered herself to the ground, resting her head on her paws as she gazed at the ground before her. She grinned slightly as she spotted an oak leaf nearby. Spirit lifted a grey paw and set it down carefully on the leaf, a pleasurable smile spreading across her muzzle. She lifted her paw again, as if to check if it was still there; grinning when it was. Spirit bought her paw back to her side, resting her head on it once more. Gliding her tail across the ground behind her she stared at the leaf lazily.

( Didn't know what to do.. so yeah. Look a leaf! =}D )
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

http://selene-x.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiana June 11th 2011, 2:19 pm

"Dagger. I mean," Kanae desperately wished she could take back his name. When she responded, she had been trapped in the past with his ghost. "He's Soran."

She knew the dark brown brute's name due to listening to other wolves. Many of these wolves did not know it, but Kanae knew their names.
Kaiana
Kaiana
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 11th 2011, 2:57 pm

Ninja rose his head from whatever he was doing and he saw Kanae over in the distance. He got up to his feet and padded over to her and sat down next to her. The look on the fae's face was sad. "You ok Kanae? It looks like you could use some company, mind if I sit here?"

(Ack, wanted to post something, really lame)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiana June 11th 2011, 4:38 pm

"I'm alright, Ninja," Kanae spoke his name gently. "But I would love more company."

She smiled at the handsome brute, her pelt prickling with slight nervousness. She wasn't used to wolves coming to her, she usually went to them but this was very refreshing. Ninja sat rather close to her, though their coats were not quite brushing. However, a few of the longer strands on Kanae's pelt lightly touched Ninja's flank. Soon, Kanae lost herself in Ninja's eyes but a few heartbeats after, she realized that Elysia and Charna were still there. Clearing her throat, she looked at the other faes.

"Ninja, this is Elysia and Charna." She introduced them, hoping that the other two had not noticed that she had forgotten that they were there.
Kaiana
Kaiana
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 11th 2011, 5:37 pm

Ninja's brown orbs moved over to the sight of the two faes. "It is a pleasure to meet you Elysia and Charna." he bowed to them, being taught that at a young age. Ninja bowed to everyone he met. Whether they wanted it or not, he still did it anyways.

The brute moved his eyes back towards Kanae. He could feel a strong feeling overpower him, but he couldn't figure out what it exactly was. He didn't know if the feeling was real, or if it just was his mind playing tricks on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26