Soran
Spirit
Silver
Rune
Nature
9 posters

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 2 Empty Re: Journey to the Blood Stained Home

Post by Maiara April 17th 2011, 10:19 pm

Within the thick clouds of her dreams, Rune's frantic waking words, so close to her, echoed in Maiara's mind. She could feel his body tremble against her own and just barely, as though shouted across a great distance, she heard the words,
“This memory is unbearable…and I am utterly terrified of all its contents.”
And suddenly the trembling was gone and her side was unprotected against the cool night air. It was this absence of warmth that woke her. Her eyelids opened, and she swiftly moved to a sitting position, looking around the darkened densite as she put the pieces together. She remembered the trembling, and a shout. The words, 'memory', and 'terrified' also reflected back from the murky contents of her waking mind. Her brow furrowing, she rose, searching the breeze for any traces of her mate.
Very quickly she detected Rune's fading scent leading off into the treeline. She rose and followed without hesitation; she wasn't sure what was wrong, but her instincts pulled her into the woods as though a string were tied to her collar bone, compelling her forward. Her strides were long but silent, leading her in a winding path around the rocks and trees that stood as obstacles too her. However it wasn't long until she located a dark silhouette among the tall tree trunks. She approached quietly, the leaves beneath her seeming muted under her gentle step.
"Rune, what's wrong?" she pried softly, brushing against his side.

(Hm...in hindsight, approaching someone quietly whose having a slight mental breakdown might not be a good idea XD)

Last edited by Maiara on April 17th 2011, 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maiara
Maiara
Scout

http://nayrugoddessofwisdom.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 2 Empty Re: Journey to the Blood Stained Home

Post by Rune April 17th 2011, 10:47 pm

"What is wrong you ask? The only thing wrong is that I am losing my mind because of a stupid event that happened forever ago!" Rune replied loudly as he felt Maiara's presences at his side. "It doesn't matter anyways none of you would understand...not unless you went through it yourselves." He finally added as he shifted away from his mate and took a few steps forward before turning around to face her. "I want to find it Maiara, but I don't know where I should start looking. Will you help me find that place Maiara maybe then things will become better..."

(Wow, It is fun making Rune sound crazy because I can jump from one thing to another without worrying about it really. XD)
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit April 17th 2011, 11:06 pm

A light breeze flickered through the trees. Plucking at one after another until all of them rose in a tedious rumble. It swept past the trees, creating a wave affect in the leaves noise. Selene nearly jumped as something landed on her back. Just a leaf. She settled back down slowly. Maybe sleep would be best... She thought, lowering her head back down to her paws. She closed her eyes though she remained tense and alert.
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

http://selene-x.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran April 17th 2011, 11:11 pm

Soran raised his head curiously as Maiara passed where he and Selene were resting, following Rune as he disappeared into the tree line. If anything, she was better company then any of them could provide at the moment. He let out a soft sigh as he returned his head to his paws. The extra warmth that Selene provided was comforting against the cold night air, and even now he was thinking about their upcoming trip to the winter den. The thought wiped away any exhaustion he had felt earlier, and despite the time of night, the male was unable to succumb to sleep. He felt himself jump as Selene shifted form a leaf that had landed on her back, the motion nearly caused him to rise but he kept his paws relaxed on the ground. “Scared of a leaf are we?” He said, a small grin creasing his muzzle.

Soran
Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit April 17th 2011, 11:21 pm

Selene opened her eyes and glanced over at the male. "Pff.... Psh.. Me? Scared of a leaf?" She laughed flatly before going silent. She ducked her head away from his cover her muzzle with one of her paws. "Haha you're so funny" She mumbled, trying to fight off a smile. She supposed it was rather amusing. She removed her paw slowly, raising her head to look at him. "Hey I wouldn't be talking mister...." She paused. She had nothing, nothing came to mind that she could use against him. "You're so mean.." She whined childishly. She began to relax, joking about was taking her mind off the shadows around them.

[ DX Silly leaf. ]
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiara April 17th 2011, 11:22 pm

"What is wrong you ask? The only thing wrong is that I am losing my mind because of a stupid event that happened forever ago! It doesn't matter anyway none of you would understand...not unless you went through it yourselves."
Maiara looked at him in bewilderment, her worry written expressively on her face. Rune was not himself. His gold eyes seemed wild to her, and his words pointed to a tainted past that she hadn't been aware of. A frown worked its way at the corners of her mouth.
"I want to find it Maiara, but I don't know where I should start looking. Will you help me find that place Maiara maybe then things will become better..."
Upon hearing this, her frown softened slightly, and her brow unfurrowed.
"If it will help you, I'll do what I can," she replied reassuringly, then adding after a moment's pause, "Don't be so sure that no one could understand you. We all come from our own shadowed backgrounds that haunt us. You are not quite so alone as it may appear."
Maiara
Maiara
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 17th 2011, 11:28 pm

Crimzen sighed curling is tail around him, he laid down stretching his paws in front of him. He tucked his back legs under him, he wanted to gain warmth, rather than the cold breeze. His nose twitched as a leaf's edged brushed against his nose, his nostrils felt stuffed trying to hold in the sneeze. Careful not to disturb the talking on the wolves across form him. The sneeze came out small, he sniffed and snuggled his head more into the leaves falling asleep.

Last edited by Crimzen on April 17th 2011, 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune April 17th 2011, 11:41 pm

Rune nodded "I'm glad you are willing to help me, but aren't you the least bit curious of what place I want found or why? Perhaps it is a land that could be filled with dangers or maybe it holds something or someone from my past that you wouldn't like. Although I do appreciate it and when morning comes, we can notify the others. We do not have much time so plans will need to be made quickly." Rune said as he nuzzled her quickly before he plopped himself upon the ground where he had just stood. By this time, the trembling had ceased, but the feeling of fear still existed within his mind. Hearing Maiara's words though seemed to make it disappear for only a moment. "Maybe you are right."

(lame)
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran April 17th 2011, 11:50 pm

"Hey I wouldn't be talking mister...." She paused. She had nothing, nothing came to mind that she could use against him. "You're so mean.." She whined childishly. She began to relax, joking about was taking her mind off the shadows around them.

Soran chuckled softly at her reaction and stretched his back legs into a more comfortable position. “If I had known you were scared of leaves, I wouldn’t have set it on you.” He replied loftily, waving his paw in the air as if dusting off invisible leaves. The carefree humor was beginning to ease some of the discomfort brought on by the stillness of the night. Lazily, he snatched the leaf between his jaws and dropped it beside her face like a prize. “It is a good thing I have just saved your life.” He said boldly, “Any longer and that leaf would’ve finished you.”
Soran
Soran
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit April 18th 2011, 12:01 am

Selene shot Soran an annoyed look, though the edges of her mouth began to twitch in a smile. "Thanks for saving me. However shall I repay you?" She spoke softly, grinning. She lifted her paw and gently pushed his muzzle with it. She chuckled in amusement. "Take this as a token of my gratitude." She took the leaf gently between her teeth and placed it on top of his head. She frowned at it and positioned it lean up against his ear slightly. "Perfect. A helmet for a hero."
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran April 18th 2011, 12:09 am

Soran feigned a mock look of surprise as she placed the leaf on his head in amusement. “Really, for me? I should admit that I wasn’t expecting this.” He replied, rising to his paws and bowing his head. “It’s truly an honor.” It took all his effort to keep a laugh from escaping his muzzle, and the shadows of the dark forest seemed forgotten. As he spoke the leaf slid off his head and rested gently on the grass in front of the chestnut she-wolf. The male snatched the crumpled leaf quickly and placed it so it was barely tilting on her ear, “I felt such an honor should not have been wasted.” He said, the edges of his muzzle giving away to a small smile.
Soran
Soran
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit April 18th 2011, 12:24 am

Selene's eye's crossed as she tried to look up at the leaf that Soran placed on her head. She tried to hold it back though a laugh escaped her jaws. "I'm happy to be given such an honorable token." She said trying to stifle the laugh. The she-wolf rested her head down on her paws slowly, careful to make sure that the leaf did not fall off of her head. After all she never knew if there would come a time when her little helmet would be needed. A smile crept it's way onto her features. The darkness and all the mind games it had played were long forgotten and nonexistent as a humorous mood settled around the two. She yawned, "What do you make of the move to the winter den?..." She spoke softly. It was a change of subject. She had never really made one before, or not that she could recall. "I mean.. I've been on the go my whole life, I don't think I really.... know." She said trying to find the right word.
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran April 18th 2011, 12:40 am

"What do you make of the move to the winter den?..." She spoke softly. It was a change of subject. She had never really made one before, or not that she could recall. "I mean.. I've been on the go my whole life, I don't think I really.... know." She said trying to find the right word.

Soran slid down beside the dark female once more, and his side rested against hers as he shifted into a more comfortable position. He pondered her question for a moment as he recalled his last trip to the winter den. It seemed like so long ago, and the pack had been through difficult changes since then. “I’ve never been particularly fond of the trip to the winter den. Although it is difficult to give you a direct answer as the journey is difficult each time we go.” He began. Feeling the answer was too short, the male spoke again as he recalled the key events that had taken place. “There are always challenges that we face, though I suppose it has less difficulty then traveling on your own. I can assure you that it won’t be a boring trip and the result is always worth it.” He finished, laying his own head across his paws lazily.
Soran
Soran
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit April 18th 2011, 12:49 am

Selene was thankful for the rush of warmth as Soran laid back down next to her. She soaked up his every word. What would occur during this one?... The thoughts blew her mind, so many things could happen or go wrong. Her eyes flashed in pain at the thought of Aidos. But no longer than it was there it was gone again. The memory pushed to the back of her mind. "Well... I hope it doesn't prove to be too difficult. I just hope we all get there safe and sound. I think that's all anyone can hope for..." Selene sighed, staring at the ground in front of her.
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver April 18th 2011, 7:55 am

"Wander out here by myself? No. I have a full pack only around half a mile away. " Silver
replied, and as the male literally passed out n front of her she
shrugged and hopped over him. Walking back to the den, she made as least
noise as possible until she saw Rune was not there. She felt a pang of
shame that she was acting like that, but she wanted to sleep, not to be
glared at for disturbing so many's sleep. She
Brushed past Falco with a yawn, then after a few moments of looking around she trotted across the den site past Soran. Her favorite spot, a small bush with a small hole big enough for her, lay there. Without a backwards glance she settled into it, hiding her face with her tail and falling into her dreams.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 18th 2011, 8:03 am

(Sorry I am horrible at posting at 6:56am and I am really busy along with moving and making my room.. So il post now)

The vixen stumbled in, she heard the snarles and barks from her pack mates. She shivered slickly becoming nervous to the look of this place. She walks slowly, she shuffled her paws through the leaves. Her auds perked high and flicking everywhere. She shivered, she shook her coat slipping in watery leaves. She caught her paw on a stick and tripped causing a deep cut from the stick. Queen hurried up, panting loudly as she was terrified. She turned her head quickly looking around, she followed the sounds of her pack mates.She heard the slightest movement in the woods, she curled her body and bared her fangs. Her eyes reamined close because she was scared. She heard a bit of a sneer so she opened her eyes and clenched her teeth, to see it was just a bird sitting on the ground. She backed up and ran off to her pack mates; Not telling anyone what happened here! she thought. Her orbs kept w look around just in case.

(lame meh)

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiara April 18th 2011, 10:57 am

Rune nodded "I'm glad you are willing to help me, but aren't you the least bit curious of what place I want found or why? Perhaps it is a land that could be filled with dangers or maybe it holds something or someone from my past that you wouldn't like. Although I do appreciate it and when morning comes, we can notify the others. We do not have much time so plans will need to be made quickly."
Maiara smiled softly,
"Wherever you go I'd follow, no mattter where. I'll admit that I'm curious, but not out of fear of where we may be going, only out of wonder for what could spook you so much." she said, "And I'm sure the pack will be able to adapt quickly to new plans, they always have been." she nodded. The female watched as he nuzzled her and lay down where he stood, appearing deep in thought.
"Maybe you are right."
"Try me," she said, sitting down next to him, a breeze shaking the drying leaves in the forest canopy, causing them to rattle and shiver, sending a few flying quietly down.
Maiara
Maiara
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran April 18th 2011, 2:09 pm

"Well... I hope it doesn't prove to be too difficult. I just hope we all get there safe and sound. I think that's all anyone can hope for..." Selene sighed, staring at the ground in front of her.

Soran nodded absentmindedly and raised his head, his thoughts preoccupied with what she had said, "I don't doubt that it will be difficult... but it will be possible nonetheless. Traveling in a pack as large as this one will sometimes prove to be an advantage; or disadvantage depending on the situation." Disappointed by his sudden negative outlook on the journey, the male turned his attention back to the present and laid his head across his paws once more. “Do you think you will be up for such a journey?” He asked suddenly, a small smile creasing his muzzle. “I must warn you that I am dreadful company.”
Soran
Soran
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit April 18th 2011, 2:29 pm

“Do you think you will be up for such a journey?” He asked suddenly, a small smile creasing his muzzle. “I must warn you that I am dreadful company.”

"I suppose I am. The rest has been oh so heavenly." Selene said, her voice tinted with sarcasm. "Of course traveling isn't anything new to me. Of course being with so many others while traveling is." She glanced over at Soran, smiling slightly. "Why yes, I'm sure everyone just dreads your company." She lifted her head from her paws, chuckling softly. "I mean you've got the whole leaf thing going on." She paused trying to look up at the leaf that was still resting upon her head. A small wind raced by, pricking at the edge of the crumbling leaf. Within a moment the weightless form flew off Selene's head and onto the ground, tumbling gracefully along, dancing with the wind. Selene watched the leaf go, somewhat sad that her protective helmet was stolen away from her.
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran April 18th 2011, 2:47 pm

"Why yes, I'm sure everyone just dreads your company." She lifted her head from her paws, chuckling softly. "I mean you've got the whole leaf thing going on." She paused trying to look up at the leaf that was still resting upon her head.

Soran watched with amusement as the leaf that had rested on Selene's head only moments ago, was sent tumbling along the grass into the dark. "What a shame." He said, shaking his head disapprovingly, "I guess you were not worthy to wear a helmet such as that one." A small chuckle escaped his throat and he stretched out a paw to rest on her ear. "Now you will not go unprotected." The male said sarcastically, holding his posture as one with the utmost importance.

(Short post XD)
Soran
Soran
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit April 18th 2011, 2:59 pm

Selene watched as the Delta put his paw up on her head.

Now you will not go unprotected." The male said sarcastically, holding his posture as one with the utmost importance.

The chestnut wolf grinned. "Thanks. I surely feel protected." She lifted her own dark brown paw and rested it on top of Soran's head. "But of course if you are not protected then I would not be able to be protected." Selene tried to hold her posture up but her giggles kept her slouching down, added in with the slight weight of Soran's own paw on her head. She slid her paw off of his head, giving in to her laughter.
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran April 18th 2011, 3:15 pm

"But of course if you are not protected then I would not be able to be protected." Selene tried to hold his posture up but her giggles kept her slouching down, added in with the slight weight of Soran's own paw on her head.

Soran gave way to his own laughter at her comment and removed his paw from her head. “I’m glad I could help, you never know what kind of leaves would come and attack you next.” He replied, indication the dark trees beyond the night. The male shook his fur as a cool autumn breeze passed by, tugging the painted leaves from their branches and sending them swirling into the night sky. Despite the hour, he felt a surge of happiness from the light humor; a chance to relax was always welcome.
Soran
Soran
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit April 18th 2011, 3:33 pm

Selene nodded, glancing around at the dark trees that surrounded them. She watched in silence as a breeze rustled them once more. She shivered slightly, reminded of the night's shadows and chilling temperatures. She lowered her head to her paws once more, watching as a small bug walked in front of her paws. "The night is rather creepy." She stated, giving a glance at the swaying trees. "I used to be completely terrified as a pup." Because Ania loved to prowl at night. Selene thought grimly.

[ Short lame post. XD ]
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear April 18th 2011, 4:31 pm

Falco continued to sit in thought for a while, staring blankly off into the distance. His snapped out of his thoughts as Silver brushed passed him. He smiled lightly and got to his paws boredly. He stretched his long frame out claws scraping the dirt. Before flopping over to his side lazily. He soon rolled in the dirt scratching all the itches away but also becoming a dirt brown wolf in the process. Returning go his side he rubbed his muzzle into the dirt, getting rid of the excess blood and muck from his face. He shot to his paws and shook his thick coat sending dirt flying everywhere. He gave a snort of satisfaction from the roll and looked around his white coat still tainted from the dirt.
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 18th 2011, 5:59 pm

Crimzen yawned, awaking form is slumber he stretched his paws evenly out. Moving the colorful leaves out the way, leaving a trail of black dirt. He stood on his black paws, shaking the pieces of leaves off his silver coat. He sighed sitting up, the sun was out, the wind no longer fridge. Even the sun's rays exposed the green & lushness of the forest. Crimzen's stomach grumbled,

"Better go find something to eat." He said, lowering his muzzle towards the grass, following smells.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next