Soran
Spirit
Silver
Rune
Nature
9 posters

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Go down

Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 14 Empty Re: Journey to the Blood Stained Home

Post by Guest May 16th 2011, 11:39 pm

"I have some things to do. I'll mention you to one of the alphas or betas." Shadow told Faith. She trotted away and went to go find one of the alphas or betas. What put her nose to the wind and found Soran. She wondered whether she should bother him.

Back to top Go down

Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 14 Empty Re: Journey to the Blood Stained Home

Post by Guest May 17th 2011, 5:44 pm

(Char was talking to Der about joining as a scholar

Charna wrote:With things solved for the time being, Charna maneuvered through the flood of wolves to return to Derek. She felt bad for leaving him to play peacemaker, but she hadn't seen anyone else try, so... Her smile flared into existence once more, "sorry for abandoning you there, Derek." She was hoping he wouldn't take that and not accept her because of it. A strange feeling weighted at her belly, one she did not like at all. For the life of her, she couldn't think of it.

I hope that helps where you left off, Der)

Last edited by Charna on May 17th 2011, 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 17th 2011, 6:12 pm

(Thanks Char!)

Derek nodded to Charna, He had not bothered to throw one more body into the already confused fray, but continued to keep a close eye on things. He knew he was beta but that did not mean he had to go off on everything. He turned back to Charna "You were about to figure out a rank, did you chose?"

(I deleted me old post and made this one.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 17th 2011, 6:22 pm

(Oh! That explains it XD I was wondering)

Charna nodded. "I was thinking that a scholar would be an appropriate rank," she suggested amiably. She was liking the calm demeanor of this male. He wasn't freaking out about small things like the others. She wondered what rank he held to keep that kind of attitude, but certainly admired him for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 17th 2011, 6:25 pm

Derek nodded his head. "Well then as beta male of the pack, i welcome you as a scholar and hope that you enjoy the time you spend with us and know that you are now part of a great family." He spoke to her his authoritative manner lessening now that the Fae was part of the pack. He hope he had done well, for his first acceptance and use of his power.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 17th 2011, 6:40 pm

Beta Male

Charna tilted her head in awe. That sure sounded like a high rank! No wonder he was so composed. But wait! She had just been accepted! Charna's tail wagged happily, "oh thank you! Thank you so much, Derek!" She looked around, curious of the wonders that this pack held for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 17th 2011, 6:42 pm

Derek could not hold in the smile that came at her so obvious happiness over being accepted. "You are welcome." He replied "If you would like shown around just ask and i am sure i can tear myself away." He spoke once more looking to see if anything really needed his immediate attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 17th 2011, 6:49 pm

Charna smiled as she saw her joy had rubbed off on Derek. "Well, only if you truly aren't busy, Derek," she responded. She looked around excitedly, eager to meet just about anyone that would spare the time. Though, she didn't want to impose on the Beta Male the burden of showing her around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 17th 2011, 6:55 pm

Derek smiled once more, just a quick flash before turning back to her. There seemed to be nothing in the immediate range that he was needed for. He looked around for someone to introduce her to but it seemed that many of them were busy with other things. He would have shown her to Karma but she was no longer with them, a flash of sadness overwhelmed him, Karma had been an excellent friend, and though he knew she had harbored feelings for him she had never acted on them, for that he had respected her. Finally deciding to let Charna decide he asked her. "Well what would you like to see first?" He said shifting the spotlight from him to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 17th 2011, 7:07 pm

(D: Karma!)

Charna tilted her head to the side as it seemed Derek became sad. A deathly odor hung in the air, making it the only thing to stint the atmosphere. For her at least. "Did someone die?" She asked tentatively. She wasn't sure how touchy the topic would be for him, but those who die come back. At least, that's what she had been taught by her parents.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira May 17th 2011, 9:30 pm

Kira yawned slightly, stretching her forepaws before her. She sighed contentedly, satisfied that she had handled the newcomers, and was able to pause with her duties as Beta for a moment. She sat down quietly, looking around, enjoying the day.

((lame D:))
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 17th 2011, 9:39 pm

Shadow shook her head, she decided to go make some friends. She trotted around and saw a black wolf. She trotted over and sat down feeling a bit bored.
(LAME)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran May 17th 2011, 10:52 pm

Soran nodded, mimicking the tone of one with much wisdom. “That’s true actually..” He said, lifting a paw to rest on Spirit’s head. “But the wind is no match for a paw as mighty as this one; it will hold the leaf helmet in place.” An easy grin replaced his expression as he made to remove his paw from the she wolfs head. “Although it does help if the leaf helmet is actually a leaf.” He added uncertainly, prying out the nettles that had buried deep inside his paw pads.
Soran
Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit May 17th 2011, 11:14 pm

Spirit chuckled as Soran removed his paw from her head. She shook her fur slightly, removing the nettles that had remained on her. "Yes... your paw makes everything feel safe." The white she-wolf cracked a grin at the male. Spirit rested on of her paws on top of Soran's head, slightly squishing one of his ears beneath it. "Protection from even the most terrible wind."
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

http://selene-x.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran May 17th 2011, 11:21 pm

Soran chuckled lightly as she placed her paws over his head, folding one of his coppery ears beneath it. “As long as there are paws around, we need not fear any longer.” He replied, his eyes shifting upward to where her dark paws were just out of sight. “However, what have you done to my poor ears? Suppose you are doing more damage then good?” He said; his tone almost a whisper as he tried to assume a serious demeanor.
Soran
Soran
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit May 17th 2011, 11:31 pm

Spirit shifted her eyes to her paw as Soran's voice took a to a deep whisper. Even with his mock seriousness she couldn't bring herself to wipe the smile off her muzzle. "I'm sure you're ear will be fine." She gently lifted her paw, patting his ear softly. "I would think that being protect would be worth such risks." Her voice was kept to a hush, putting as much mocked seriousness she could.
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran May 17th 2011, 11:39 pm

Soran shook his head as a laugh threatened to escape his muzzle, and he felt the corners of his mouth twitching as he spoke in a low whisper. "I suppose, as you never know whose ears they might come after next." The male replied with mock paranoia. "But now my ear is all crumpled and deformed. I'll never hear properly again." He said, laying the slightly dented ear flat against his skull.
Soran
Soran
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit May 17th 2011, 11:55 pm

Spirit laughed, watching as he pressed his ear to his skull. "I'm sure if we could just get everyone to talk louder you'll be fine." She added with a teasing expression. Spirit curled her tail around her paws to try and warm them. "Of course... there would be many disadvantages to that. Say... someone decided to sneak up behind you. You'd have quiet a 'blind spot' I must say." She kept her tone as serious as she could, tinting it with sarcasm.
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran May 18th 2011, 6:29 am

Soran's head shook slowly from side to side, a glint of mock disapproval in his eye. "But if everyone talked louder, then what of my other ear? Won’t it begin to deafen as well?" He asked indicating his other ear with a creamy brown paw. "I'd become utterly useless." He added, allowing a small chuckled to escape his throat at the comment. His tail flicked aside a pile of dead nettles as he rose to a sitting position, and flexed his paws so they dug into the hard packed soil.
Soran
Soran
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 18th 2011, 2:38 pm

He had tried to sleep but with no avail, constantly waking up during the short period. Stretching his paws forward, the male hauled his bulk forwards and up, off the ground. Just so that he could stumble, clumsily away to meet so other wolves in the pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit May 18th 2011, 4:36 pm

Spirit remained silent, only letting a small smile touch her muzzle. She had to admit, he had won this one; she was tongue tied. "Well... you wouldn't be entirely useless... There has got to be something you could do." The she-wolf looked down at her paws, watching as her claws sank into the soft ground below them, a breeze ruffled her fur and chilled her bones; a dark reminder of the winter ahead.
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 18th 2011, 5:07 pm

((I think I'll pop in randomly))

Mahina stood slowly, looking down at Soran and his dented ears. "I'm sure Soran's mighty ears can stand a lot." She winked, the chilly wind pushing past her fur and biting her skin. "And even if he did go deaf, he's still one of the fastest wolves in this pack." She sat back down when the wind forced her to do so, flattening her ears against the chill.

((Yes Mahina's been with Spirit and Soran this whole time xD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 18th 2011, 5:41 pm

Derek winced as the female asked about the death, hitting so close to what he had just been think about. "A close friend and delta female of the pack, yes" He said trying to keep the emotion out of his voice. Nearly failing on the last word but manage to keep it together. "It is hard for us to cope at the moment. So what do you wish to see first?" He changed the subject quickly before his emotions got the better of him.

(D: Jezz Ka-Charna!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 18th 2011, 6:01 pm

Charna tilted her head, "why are you so sad? My momma told me that when someone dies, they come back again." She nodded, as if what she said were completely true. She pondered his question, wanting most of all to meet other members

(I know, Der XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 18th 2011, 6:11 pm

"Yes but it is the fact that for a long time we will not see or hear their voices." He replied knowing that was not true. He heard Palla's voice in his sleep every night, so much that now it seemed a torment. He looked around seeing who was free and not busy.

(Thats a hint. Who can i show Charna off too?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next